Pretty Green Eyes➛Lando Norris

By bbyschumacher

'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' ♡♡♡ started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 ♡♡♡ cover by... More

PRETTY GREEN EYES
CAST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F I N A L E
EXTRA
EXTRA
THANK YOU!

E I G H T

14.1K 238 22
By bbyschumacher

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"It's so nice to be able to wake up at home and not in a random hotel room." Teena admits as she stands in the dining room of her childhood home. She wore something a lot more Teena rather than sporting something her work attire, her Paddock pass hanging from her neck and resting on her chest.

"Auntie Teena can we have pancakes?" Arthur questions as he sits beside his brother.

"Yeah, Auntie Tee let's have pancakes!" Luca calls excitedly.

"This is why I never want kids." Teena laughs to herself as she looks at the twins.

"Pleaseeeee." Arthur bats his long eyelashes at the girl. Teena shakes her head before her brother Matt walks into the dining room with a large plate of pancakes and another plate full of fruit. Arthur and Luca cheer as he puts them down on the table, the brunette looking at Teena who smiles softly.

"I'll go get the birthday girl." Teena smiles as Matt sits with the twins. Teena walks to the spare room where her niece was, the girl sitting on the end of the bed as Madeleine sleeps.

"Maddie." Teena shakes her softly, the blonde curly-haired girl opening her eyes softly to see her Auntie smiling at her. Maddie sits up and yawns, wrapping her arms around the brunette as Teena smooths some of her hair down.

"Happy Birthday munchkin." Teena whispers.

"It's my birthday!" Maddie exclaims loudly, the girl getting up and jumping up and down with excitement.

"Time to get dressed sleeping beauty, we've gotta go watch those fast cars race." Teena pokes her nose, listening to the little girl cheer softly before she gets out of bed. Teena helps to get the little girl dressed, putting her in a pair of black jeans and a little McLaren shirt before pinning her giant 5 badge to the front.

"Fast Cars!" Maddie cheers as she walks into the dining room, the girl sitting on one of the chairs at the table as Matt hands her some pancakes.

"Eat up, tout-petit." Mateo smiles softly.

♡♡♡

"Hey double trouble!" Charles laughs as he sees Arthur and Luca racing toward him in the paddock.

Teena shakes her head as she watches them both, the brunette holding Madeleine's hand with Mateo only seconds behind them.

Lando mistook three children and both Teena and Mateo as a random family at first, but when he got closer he realised just who it was and his heart melted at the sight of it. He was infatuated with the way she looked and how the denim dress made her look completely and utterly perfect.

She didn't even have to try when it came to anything, literally every driver in the paddock was completely infatuated with her and they literally pined for her. She had no idea how much power she held over them and she never wanted to know 'cause it would make her feel uncomfortable.

"Landooo." Teena smiles as he walks over, her niece hiding behind her legs as he stands in front of her.

"I'll take double trouble to our seats" Mateo presses a soft kiss to her cheek, the Monegasque taking the twins to the seats in the stands by the marina as Teena stands with Lando.

"Who's this little munchkin?" Lando questions, kneeling down as the girl shy's away from him.

"This is Madeleine." Teena smiles. Maddie looks up at her Auntie before she looks at Lando, the little girl stepping out from behind her Auntie and closer to Lando.

"Happy Birthday." Lando grins, watching her smile brightly.

"Hi." Maddie waves, the girl happy that Lando waved back.

"I'm Lando." He replies.

"He's pretty." Maddie admits as she looks up to her Aunt.

"Auntie Tee has to go to Daddy, which means you do too angel. I'll see you after the race." Teena informs him, watching Lando nod before he stands up straight. He watched Teena pick the little girl up before they walk to their seats, a small smile toying on his lips before he turns around.

"You've gone all heart-eyed again." Carlos teases as he walks by Lando.

"Not." Lando replies as he walks with Carlos.

"Oh c'mon, we all know you fancy the shit out of her." Daniel speaks as he walks past them.

Teena sits in her seat with Mateo beside, the twins and Maddie in front of her, the two boys watching the teams set up on the grid whilst Maddie looks at her shoes. Teena picks Maddie up and lets her sit on her hip whilst the boys sit down on the chairs, the little blonde girl cuddling into her Auntie's side.

"You guys need to put these on when we go out to watch the race, okay?" Teena gives them all headphones, watching them nod as they slip them on. The girl was thankful that she had such well-behaved nephews and a quiet, shy niece that didn't really talk to anyone but people she knew.

"No! Charlie crashed!" Luca shouts in anger, the two boys huffing as they slouch in their seats.

"Hey, he might be okay yet." Teena pats both of their shoulders.

Unfortunately, carrying on with his un-lucky streak of failing to finish his home race, Charles had to retire on the 16th lap with an aching heart. Teena sighed in sorrow for her cousin, knowing that he always tried to do his best in Monaco but it just never worked out good for him.

"Auntie Tee, is that boy your boyfriend?" Arthur asks, looking back at his Aunt as Teena furrows her eyebrows.

"Which boy?" She responds.

"The one with the blue suit, huge 4 on the back?" Luca continues on from his twin.

"Where's this coming from then?" She raises an eyebrow, watching them both look at each other before they shrug.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's just a good friend of mine." Teena ruffles both of their hair before she leans back in her seat.

"He's definitely your boyfriend." Mateo snorts, the girl looking over at her older brother and shaking her head.

"Tee he stares at you like you're a prized possession,. Mateo informs her.

"Doesn't mean he's my boyfriend." She shrugs in response, moving some of her hair out of her face.

"There's something going on between the pair of you, isn't there? Is that why you left the FIA?" Mateo nudges her.

"How'd you find out about that?" She gasps in shock.

"Charles told Ma." Mateo shrugs.

"Oh I'm gonna kill him." Teena groans.

"So you left for him?" Mateo asks.

"I left 'cause I wasn't enjoying it anymore, but yeah, he's another reason." Teena admits, scratching the back of her neck softly as her brother sighs.

"Y'know Ma's not gonna be upset, it's your life. Just don't tell her you've done it for that kid, 'cause I don't think she'd be alright with the fact you went out with Lewis Hamilton and nearly left for him as well." Mateo reassures her, patting his sister's shoulder softly.

"Maybe because I was 18 going on 19 and thought dating a 33-year-old in secret was a good idea." Teena rolls her eyes sarcastically, the girl making sure Maddie was sat comfortably as the race was starting to become more intense.

♡♡♡

"Hey! You raced great today." Teena smiles as she spots Lando, her niece sitting on her hip with her head resting on the older Monegasque's shoulder.

"I didn't score points." Lando sighs.

"Doesn't matter, it's your first season mon amour." Teena reassures him, the brunette smiling at the foreign girl standing in front of him.

"Flea can we get going? I've got the terrors swinging off of me." Mateo asks, the girl turning around and laughing at the scene in front of her.

"Mateo, this is Lando, Lando this is my older brother Matt." She introduces them both.

"I trust to see you at the annual Monte Carlo bash tonight." Matt smiles.

"I'll be there." Lando grins.

"Good, now if you'll excuse me and Flea, I need to get these three munchkins back to the house." Matt informs him.

"Oh yeah that's fine. I'll see you guys later." Lando waves.

"Bye-bye pretty boy." Maddie waves.

"Hey, don't be stealing my nickname for him." Teena tickles her, the older girl pressing a soft kiss to his cheek before she quickly runs to catch up with her brother.

"Did I just watch that happen?" Carlos asks.

"What?" Lando looks at his teammate.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Carlos furrows his eyebrows, noticing how Lando hesitated to answer.

"Liar! Oh my god, I thought she was with the FIA?" Carlos asks.

"She quit." Lando responds quietly.

"You're one lucky lad, Lando, she's gorgeous." Carlos smiles.

♡♡♡

"I swear everytime we see you, you get more and more gorgeous." Adalene smiles at her only daughter, giving her a soft hug before she hugs her two sons.

"It's the London air, I'm convinced." Leo teases his younger sister, watching her roll her eyes before she walks through to the main room, the girl smiling when she see's the various drivers dotted around. 

She makes sure to give everyone a hug and congratulate them for their race today before she settles by Charles' side, the girl catching up with Charlotte as she hadn't seen her for a little while. The girl had seen the two Mercedes drivers in the room which meant that her Dad had lifted the 'No Mercedes Staff' rule for some reason, but she didn't mind now that Lewis had stopped bothering her.

"Excuse me." Teena smiles sheepishly, the girl making a bee-line across the room to Lando who looked nervous and anxious to be there.

"Oh, I was starting to think you weren't here." Lando sighs in relief.

"Just catching up with Charlotte." Teena replies, the two of them standing in a relatively empty corner so they could hear one another better.

"Flea, who's this?" Adalene walks over with Teena's dad and both of her brothers.

"Oh great, the entire family are here." She mumbles, glaring at Mateo who just grins.

"Ma, Papa, Leo, this is Lando, Lando this is my other older brother Leonardo, my Ma Adalene and my dad, Arthur." Teena introduces them, the girl standing by his side whilst being well aware of the fact Lewis was looking at them.

"Mateo told me this was your boyfriend." Arthur speaks.

"Of course he did." She mutters quietly to herself.

"Yeah, nice to meet you guys." Lando smiles, holding his hand out for them to shake.

"Oh you're polite." Adalene grins, shaking his hand softly.

"This is gonna be one long night." Teena sighs, leaning her head on Lando's shoulder softly.

♡♡♡

"D'ya wanna go for a drive?" Teena asks Lando as she lies on her front on her bed.

"I thought you couldn't drive?" Lando asks.

"I can't, doesn't mean I don't have a car." She replies, watching him furrow his eyebrows. The brunette sits up and moves to the side of her bed, rummaging through her bedside table before she finds the car key that had been sat in there for about 2 years collecting dust.

"Why do you have a car if you can't drive?" Lando asks.

"My grandpops gives everyone a car for their 18th birthday, and I can drive, I just can't pass the final test." She rolls her eyes, the girl holding the key up before she passes it to Lando.

"Won't we wake up your parents?" He asks nervously.

"They're still at the hotel." Teena replies, the girl getting up and grabbing a pair of shoes for her to slip on.

"C'mon before Leo finds out." She grabs his hand and pulls him up, dragging him to the garage where her car sat collecting dust also.

"No way you have a mustang." Lando laughs.

"1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429, my pride and joy." She beams.

"There's no way you're letting me drive this." Lando looks at her.

"I trust you." She shrugs, opening the garage door before Lando gets in the driver's seat and drives it out. She shuts the garage door behind her before she gets in the passenger seat, the brunette Brit a little wary of driving her car but does so anyway.

He drove through the streets of Monte Carlo whilst Teena gave him directions, the two of them ending up at the marina where Lando was racing past today, and he parked his car on the street before Teena got out.

"Is this even allowed?" Lando asks.

"It's after hours for most people, so yeah, I'd say it is." She grins, jumping over the wall separating the pavement from the track. 

Lando sits down beside her, the two of them basking in the soft moonlight and the heat settling slightly, but neither of them cared, they were with one another, that's all that mattered. Lando smiled when she leant her head on his shoulder, the two of them looking out at the various boats and yachts in front of them, neither having to say a word to one another as it was comfortable without small talk.

"This was where I always used to come whenever I had an argument with my parents or either of my brothers, I'd sneak out of my room and make my way here." Teena admits.

"Rebellious." Lando laughs softly.

"Y'know you're the first 'boyfriend' I've ever let meet my parents, they seem to like you, and oh my lord Mateo and Leo cannot stop messaging the family group chat about how cool you are." Teena looks at him, the boy tilting his head to the side slightly.

"You didn't introduce them to Lewis?" He asks, watching her shake her head.

"Didn't think he was worth it, and I'm glad I didn't." Teena shrugs.

Lando felt warm inside, like he'd accomplished something huge and it was fascinating to find out just how much Teena hid about her relationship with Lewis. Teena smiled at him softly before she stood up, the girl holding her hand out for him to take, pulling him up off of the floor before they go back to her car.

Lando held her hand softly as he drove through the tunnel, their intertwined hands resting on her lap as she changed the gears for him, the two of them feeling butterflies inside of them whilst they sat in pure silence. Neither of them had expected to fall for one another so quickly, but it was just happening and they would have to deal with it sooner rather than later.

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 17.1K 57
𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘆𝗶�...
25K 922 21
"'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵘˢᵉˡᵉˢˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵘᶜᵏ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ" in which marla webber fights to prove herself irl x social media daniel ricciardo x fem!oc 2022 f...
772K 13.8K 94
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
717K 8.5K 103
@landonorris started following you! BOOK 1/2!