Look At Me // Jenlisa

By ratedjnls

[ COMPLETE βœ… // smut πŸ”ž ] After her sophomore year, Jennie Kim comes home for the summer and finds herself ha... More

1: New Neighbor
2: Lisa's Penance
3: Next Time
4: If You Want To
5: Interrogations
6: Can't Sleep
7: First Date
8: Between Agony And Ecstasy
9: Shut Up And F*ck Me
10: Ceaselessly
11: Break Her Heart And We'll Break Your Face
12: Time Apart
13: I've Missed You
14: Worked Up
15: I Trust You
16: Punishment and Reward
17: Back Off
18: Sweet Revenge
19: Blind, Stupid Luck
20: Corset On The Floor
21: Fantasy Come To Life
22: Merry Christmas
Bonus Chapter: Coming Home
Bonus Chapter: Warmth

Bonus Chapter: A Little Surprise

14.6K 328 37
By ratedjnls

Jennie checked the clock on the wall and sighed heavily. She had been here for almost twelve hours and wasn't even close to finishing. Her final art project for her final year in college was due in four weeks and it felt like she had barely even started even though she had been working on it for three weeks already. The art studio was empty by now, most of the other students calling it a night long ago. Jennie was determined to finish up this one part before she left, but it was taking forever to get it right.

She checked her phone and smiled as she noticed another text from Lisa. They had been texting throughout the day and Jennie knew Lisa was missing her because not only were the texts coming in more frequently, each one was becoming a bit more suggestive than the last.

Jennie and Lisa had been living together for almost a year now as they were finishing up their senior year of college. With their busy schedules, sexting has become sort of a custom in their hectic lives. But today seemed a bit different, like there was a bigger sense of urgency from Lisa. She was full of innuendo today and she was using the typical "sexy" emojis with abandon. All of this made it rather difficult for Jennie to concentrate on her work. All she wanted to do was go home to her girlfriend and the fact that Lisa's texts were growing dirtier by the minute was not helping her situation.

She read Lisa's latest text.

Lisa: Come home, babe. Just about to hop in the shower, but I suppose I can wait for you.

Jennie: Still gonna be a little while.

The response from Lisa was instantaneous.

Lisa: Guess I'll shower all alone. All sweaty after my workout. Miss you!

Jennie clenched the phone in her hand.

Jennie: Take me with you.

Lisa: I would if you were here.

Jennie decided to let Lisa have the last word this time. She couldn't let herself be distracted. But when her phone went off a few minutes later, she couldn't stop herself from checking it. It was photo and she braced herself before opening it.

It was a picture of Lisa on the bed with her pants part way down and her hand disappearing between her legs. Her abs were the main focus of the photo and Jennie nearly dropped her phone in the paint. The caption read: Getting ready for my lonely shower...

Immediately, Jennie sent off a response.

Jennie: Lis, are you trying to kill me? Holy fuck, you're so hot!

Lisa responded in less than a minute.

Lisa: Then come cool me off.

Jennie: The shower can cool you off until I'm done here. But seriously, I really do wish I could shower with you.

She went back to work and found herself glancing at her phone, hoping it would buzz again. Five minutes later, it did.

Lisa: Okay, I took you with me to the shower, but it's not the same.

The text was followed by a picture of Lisa's soapy boobs and abs with water cascading down them.

This time, Jennie actually did drop her phone, but thankfully it didn't land in the paint. She looked around to make sure the studio was completely empty. She was visibly flustered and she really didn't need anyone to see her face bright red. She replied to Lisa with one word.

Jennie: Tease.

Barely ten minutes later, another text came through. This time it was Lisa abs again. She was laying on the couch, topless. The camera was angled so Jennie could see her abs down to her lacy underwear. The caption read was: I'm bored.

Jennie was practically drooling at this point as she responded.

Jennie: Those are very nice abs.

Lisa: You should be riding them.

That was when Jennie decided she had enough and called it a day. Her work of art would have to wait until tomorrow because she's got a masterpiece at home waiting for her tonight. She cleaned up her workspace and sent off a final text to Lisa.

Jennie: Coming.

Lisa: Yes, you definitely will be. Get your ass home to me, beautiful.

•••

Jennie was feeling a bit antsy by the time she arrived at their apartment. Once she opened the door, she couldn't stop herself from smiling. She was excited to see that Lisa really put in the work to seduce her. The place was dimly lit by various candles everywhere with some mood music playing in the background.

"Have a seat, beautiful. Get comfortable. I'll be out in a minute," Lisa called from the bedroom.

Jennie dropped her bag at the door and sat down on the couch, curious to see what her girlfriend had in store for her. She poured herself a glass of red wine from the bottle sitting on the side table and sat back, waiting patiently.

Her third sip of wine was when Lisa made her appearance. And that's when Jennie's throat went dry. Lisa appeared from the hallway wearing nothing but a flannel shirt held together by two buttons. Jennie's eyes grew wide as she immediately sat up straight and put the wine glass back on the table.

"Hey there," Lisa husked, a tiny grin forming on her face.

"Uggnnhhh..." It was the only sound that Jennie could make. Her mouth wasn't communicating with her brain.

"I see my plan to lure you back here worked."

Jennie nodded.

"Good. Now I can give you your surprise."

Lisa approached her as the music changed. The sound of Silk's "Freak Me" echoed through the room. It was then that Jennie knew what her "surprise" was and she immediately felt the excitement between her legs.

"You were gone too long today."

Jennie struggled to find her voice again as Lisa stood in front of her, the flannel shirt showing just enough of her abs to make Jennie want to rip it off of her.

"I'm going to have to find a way to make you not want to stay away so long."

"I...didn't want to."

Lisa placed a hand on Jennie's shoulder.

"I know baby. I was just joking. I know how important your work is. Now let me help you de-stress from your day."

At that, Lisa started moving her hips seductively as Jennie stared up at her in pure wonder. When Lisa straddled her, the shirt rode up and Jennie noticed the black lace underwear Lisa was wearing. It wasn't often that Lisa wore lace lingerie but when she did, it was always a fun time for Jennie. Jennie was also incredibly thankful that she had the foresight to wear shorts today. The less clothing between them, the better.

Lisa continued moving her hips to the music while astride Jennie as she slowly began undoing the two buttons of her shirt, revealing the rest of her abs and her perfect breasts. Jennie's instinct was to touch them immediately, but Lisa stopped her and placed Jennie's hands on her hips, instead. Lisa leaned back, arching her back as far as she could before coming back up, flexing her abs as she did so. Jennie was mesmerized, but didn't have much time to react before Lisa adjusted her position and started sliding against Jennie's thigh. Jennie moved her hands from Lisa's hips to her thighs, squeezing them and pulling her closer into her. She could feel the sweat from Lisa's body through the flannel shirt, which was still hanging open. Jennie wanted it off. Completely off. But she decided to be patient.

Her resolve was fading fast, however, when she could feel how wet Lisa was against her thigh. By the look on Lisa's face, Jennie could tell she was struggling not to come already. Jennie loved it. She moved her hands to grab Lisa's ass as her girlfriend continued to ride her thigh. She leaned up to try to kiss Lisa, but Lisa bit her lip and shook her head.

Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Such a tease."

"Mmm."

Jennie grabbed her ass again, then smacked her hand against her butt, spanking her twice. Lisa let out sexy moan in response, so Jennie spanked her two more times.

"Fucking ride my thigh, baby. I can feel how wet you are for me."

"Fuck," Lisa whispered as she started to grind harder and faster, her breasts bouncing with every thrust.

Much to Jennie's disappointment, Lisa stopped her movements, gripped onto Jennie's shoulders and tried to catch her breath. She didn't say why, but Jennie knew very well that Lisa was about to come and had to stop before she got too excited. After a moment, she got up, turned around and lifted her shirt up just enough for Jennie to watch her sculpted ass in black lace sway to the music. She backed up and sat down in between Jennie's legs, rubbing her ass between Jennie's legs.

"Oh holy fuck."

It felt so good, Jennie threw her head back and closed her eyes, but only for a brief moment. She didn't want to miss another second of this little show. Her hands gripped Lisa's waist as she pushed up against her ass, trying to gain more friction. Lisa had a different idea in mind. She moved Jennie's hands up to her chest, effectively giving her permission to finally touch her breasts. Jennie didn't need to be asked twice. She continued moving her core against Lisa's butt as she kneaded the flesh of her breasts under the material of the flannel shirt, tweaking each hardened nipple and loving the sounds of approval spilling from Lisa's mouth.

Jennie was soaked. Probably more drenched than Lisa was at this point and while she very much enjoyed the dance, she didn't know if she could wait much longer before fucking her beautiful girlfriend. But Lisa obviously put a lot of thought into this, so the least she could do was let her keep going.

Lisa got up and turned back around. Without breaking eye contact, she removed her underwear, gracefully stepping out of them before she straddled Jennie once more. She rested her arms on Jennie's shoulders and gave her a crooked grin as she started moving against Jennie's thigh once again. Jennie was dizzy, loving the fact that there was no barrier between her skin and Lisa's wet center. Lisa's eyes focused solely on Jennie's as her breathing became labored and her movements more desperate. Jennie started flexing her thigh every time Lisa would grind down.

Soon, Lisa shrugged off the flannel she was wearing leaving her completely nude while riding Jennie's thigh and that's when Jennie couldn't take it anymore. She leaned up and kissed Lisa deeply before leaning her back and trailing her tongue along her sweaty abs. She loved feeling Lisa squirm as she nipped and bit along her torso, leaving a few hickeys in her wake. She pulled Lisa back up and immediately attached her mouth to Lisa's breast, sucking gently as her other hand fondled her other breast. Her girlfriend's moaning only encouraged her more, sucking harder and moving her lips to leave a mark just underneath her nipple.

When they pulled apart, Lisa wasted no time in yanking Jennie's shirt off. She was still moving against her leg, but at this point, it couldn't even be considered "dancing" anymore. Jennie took this as a sign that it was okay to touch whatever she wanted now, so she surged forward until they were both on the floor with Jennie hovering over her. She reached behind her back and removed her bra, but didn't give Lisa much time to enjoy the view. She leaned down and kissed her, sliding her tongue past Lisa's plump lips as her fingers were met with a dripping mess between Lisa's legs. She moved her fingers over Lisa's clit, adding a bit of pressure with every pass as her tongue probed deep inside her mouth. She felt Lisa shudder and shake as a whine escaped her throat. She stiffened underneath Jennie as an orgasm ripped through her entire body. Lisa came within seconds of Jennie touching her.

Jennie's kissing turned gentler as her fingers slowed and she spent a few moments rubbing Lisa's clit softly while kissing along her jaw and neck. Lisa hummed in contentment, but Jennie didn't give her very long to recover before plunging her fingers deep inside Lisa, fucking her the way she had been dying to since she first got home. She pushed her thigh against her hand to put more pressure behind her thrusts and Lisa groaned with pleasure. Jennie bit her lip as she looked down at her girlfriend, Lisa's eyes staring right into her own. Both girls breathed heavily as Jennie continued fucking her girlfriend, curling her fingers with every other pass and loving just how wet Lisa was for her.

Lisa pulled her down into a kiss, grabbing onto the back of her neck. It was sloppy, breathy, and hard to navigate due to Jennie's increasing gyrating. Between kisses, Jennie could hear words like "fuck," "baby," and "Jennie" coming from Lisa's breathless voice. They were both equally turned on at this point, but Jennie made it her mission to thoroughly fuck her girlfriend until she was fully satisfied. She slowed her movements, but started slamming harder and deeper into Lisa, using her thumb to graze her clit as she did so.

"Oh God, that feel so good. Fuck, keep doing that," begged Lisa.

Jennie nodded, knowing Lisa was close once again. Jennie felt the warmth around her fingers tighten as Lisa's hips lifted off the ground to meet Jennie's movements. Lisa's moaning grew louder and Jennie felt a fresh gush of wetness against her fingers as Lisa contracted around them.

"Oh fuck I'm coming so hard, Jennie. Fuck!"

Her hips canted upward until they were completely off the ground, trying to feel as much of Jennie as she could. Jennie stilled her fingers, still resting inside of Lisa, and guided her back down to the floor. She pulled her fingers out and tasted Lisa on them, sucking them dry and then craving more. Jennie kissed her parched lips, then her soft neck, down to her supple breasts and kept moving down until she was between Lisa's legs. Jennie was relentless and ready to give her more.

"Jesus, baby. Are you trying to kill me."

Jennie smiled. "Just trying to show you how much I love you. And how much I loved your lap dance."

"You're doing a very good job of that."

Jennie grinned and placed a gentle kiss on her stomach before lifting Lisa's leg over her shoulder and running her tongue through her folds. Lisa gasped and arched her back, one hand gripping the leg of the coffee table while the other gripped Jennie's hair. She clearly wasn't too sensitive for one more round, so Jennie licked into her deeper, coating her tongue with Lisa's arousal and massaging her clit with the tip of her tongue. She pulled back and repeated the motion a few times before adding more pressure against her clit. She flattened her tongue and ran it along the length of her pussy before gently sucking on her clit. Lisa's body jerked and she let out a wail while gripping Jennie's hair even tighter.

"Again."

Jennie started sucking a bit more vigorously, paying close attention to the way Lisa's body was reacting. She flicked her tongue against her clit a few times before massaging it more broadly. Lisa pulled Jennie's face in closer to her as her hips shot up again. Jennie tried to move her tongue as deftly and precisely as she could while Lisa kept pulling her closer to get more friction. Soon, Lisa's hips were undulating and she was practically humping Jennie's face, moving more rapidly than Jennie could keep up.

Soon, Lisa was coming again. Jennie could taste her orgasm as Lisa continued to moan and writhe against her face. After one final pump of her hips, Lisa collapsed back down onto the ground. Jennie moved back up and straddled Lisa's stomach, looking down at her with complete adoration.

"You're really hot when you come."

Lisa breathed heavily and mumbled something incoherent. Jennie giggled just looking at the state of her sex-ravaged girlfriend. She had a feeling this would happen. Jennie was all worked up, but by now, Lisa was too far gone to reciprocate. She was perfectly fine with this, seeing as how she had her own little plan of getting herself off.

Lisa leaned up to try and roll them over, but Jennie stopped her and shook her head. She pushed Lisa back down and unzipped her shorts, pulling them off along with her underwear. She crawled back up to straddle Lisa's abs.

"Don't worry, babe. I got this," Jennie assured her.

She started rolling her hips against Lisa's stomach, gasping as they fLised against her pussy. She rubbed harder against the defined muscles, her clit throbbing with each pass. She was leaving a very obvious wet trail along Lisa's stomach as she started riding her harder. She loved the way Lisa looked up at her in awe, just enjoying the show. Jennie then moved her hands up to play with her tits, moaning as she plucked her own nipples between her fingers. She noticed as Lisa's mouth opened slightly, further lost in her wonderment. Jennie squeezed her tits harder as she started grinding faster, approaching her orgasm faster than she realized. It was only another few seconds before she cried out and came all over Lisa's stomach, shuddering with every grunt coming out of her mouth.

She hunched over Lisa breathing heavily, her arms barely able to hold her up.

"Fuck, that was intense."

But she wanted more. She craved more, so she started touching herself while still on top of Lisa. Lisa's eyes grew wide and her mouth even wider as she held onto Jennie's hips and pushed her abs up into her. Jennie moaned with every touch of her fingers against her clit. She knew this wasn't going to take long, especially with the way Lisa was staring at her so seductively.

Lisa grabbed her wrist and Jennie slowed her movements.

"I want to see you fuck yourself while riding me," Lisa husked.

Jennie closed her eyes and nodded as Lisa guided Jennie's fingers further back. They both let out a groan the moment Jennie sank down onto her two fingers. Lisa assisted by guiding Jennie's hips up and down. Jennie fingers were drowned in her own arousal as she started bucking up and down faster. The quiet whines from her throat grew louder and that's when Lisa leaned up and started sucking on her tits, moving her lips from one to the other, circling her tongue around each nipple. Jennie threw her head back and sobbed with delight. She felt tell-tale pressure at the base of her spine and the tightness around her fingers.

"That's right. Let me see you come, baby. Make yourself come for me," begged Lisa as she buried her face in Jennie's breasts.

Jennie came with a scream. She couldn't control it and started to feel bad for their neighbors, but she would just have to worry about that later. Because right now, she was coming all over her hand, which was dripping down to Lisa's abs. She removed her fingers and rubbed her clit, prolonging her orgasm for as long as possible.

Soon, she collapsed onto Lisa, who happy cradled her as she shivered in her arms. Their hot breaths combined with their sweat and Jennie just wanted to live in this moment forever. Sweat and all.

"That...might have been the world's best lap dance."

Lisa smiled. "I'm glad you think so. Took me forever to finally get you home."

"Next time I'll leave at your first suggestive text."

"Or maybe just don't leave. Let's just stay like this forever."

Jennie kissed her sweetly.

"You read my mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 507 17
Foreplay and sexual content available πŸ”ž. Feel free to skip if ur not comfortable πŸ™Œ. Don't blame the author πŸ˜…
269K 14.5K 34
Sang Sorensen has not had an easy life. In her almost sixteen years on this earth, she has spent more days than not locked away in the dark. Her nigh...
1.9M 63.6K 44
She served the friendly faces of the regular customers that day. She helped others that day. She was supposed to stay with her family on that day. Bu...
73.8K 10.7K 43
πŸ“Έ Kim Taehyung es reconocido por tener la empresa de modelos y maquillaje de Corea mΓ‘s famosa internacionalmente. EstΓ‘ casado con el actor Park Bog...