BatimVerse (Batim x Xtale)

By Creator_Au

Y/n was just a worker at Joey Drew Studios, meeting Bendy and getting involved with the ink machine really ch... More

Chapter 1: A Happy Ending
Authors note!
Chapter 3: The Creator Lied To Us
My AU/Y/N EXPLANATION
Authors note 2:
Chapter 4: First encounter
Chapter 5: A Clean Slate
Chapter 6: Prologue?
Chapter 6: Introductions
Authors Note 3:
Chapter 7: The End
Authors Note 4:
Important:

Chapter 2: Friend

604 10 2
By Creator_Au

Timeline Number 9:

Frisk was walking aimlessly amongst the crowd  with his ghost companion, Chara by his side, reviewing the new timeline. XGaster had forbid them from interacting with anyone but him and Alphys so they had kept their distance at first but stopped when they drew nearer to the Dreemur family and watched from that view.

Frisk POV:

"This place makes me sick, just look at them" "All the work XGaster had put on us just to make this timeline ... garbage" Chara said.
Chara's bored expression mounted to a look of irritant, looking back at the Dreemur family. Baby Asriel cooped up in a blanket, held by Toriel as Asgore waved happily towards the crowd with Undyne and Mettaton on stand-by.

"If this looks perfect to him, then it's okay"

"This is not what he wants. I've seen some of his memories after we got half of his soul. He's been visiting the main universe since our training started". Chara said back. He skimmed behind you looking back over his shoulders. Your face turned to surprise and your body tensed.

"But ... he said that no one is allowed to go there ...!" Your thoughts were soon interrupted as herd of monsters and humans drew into a small group, anger plastered onto their faces.

"AGHH! STUPID MONSTER!"
"YOUR DISGUSTING HAIR IS ALL OVER MY FOOD!"
"HEY, LEAVE HER ALONE OR I'LL KICK YOUR BUTT!"
"BRING IT ON, STUPID DOG!!"

Monsters ran to your direction of the fight, not noticing your tiny existence and trampled you in the process. You fell on all fours with your monochrome hair casting over your face, bruised and eyes interlaced with purple and red. Chara yelled with a static, mildly deranged and demonic voice:

"ENOUGH! I'M TIRED OF THIS POINTLESS TIMELINE!!"
"KILL THEM, KILL THEM ALL!!"

You elevated your hand weakly, red knives materialising out of thin air behind you that no one seemed to notice. The world around you started to turn dark, entering a fight. Only a second later, you were snapped back to your senses, feeling a hand clamp around your shoulder. The hand was warm, reassuring and adjusting to the light as the darkness faded away, you turned to face the person behind you. The person before you wore rather odd clothing from everyone else. They wore a white, long sleeved blouse, a loose-fitting black skirt just above the knee, boots with belt buckles around them and a necklace attached to a cross with silver lining around it. A glossy black substance covered most of their arms,legs and the left side of their face. You noticed the tail behind them swinging back and forth in a graceful motion and their horns shaped in a cartoonish style.
________________________________
The ideal representation of y/n's clothing

________________________________

She stood there with her hand out now, remembering you were still on the ground. You inelegantly grasped hold of her hand, the warm reassurance washing over you again, a sheepish grin etched across your face, still looking at her inky figure. Afterwards, she started fumbling with her hands in a weird way until you realised she was signing to you. "Are you okay?" and you nodded slowly and quietly.

"POOR HUMAN ... ARE YOU HURT?"

You cocked your head to the side of where Papyrus had come to your aid and knelt down to your level, examining your bruises.

"N-no. I'm fine"

"THANK HEAVENS.! LET ME THANK YOU .. UM .. FRIEND FOR LENDING THIS HUMAN A HAND"

The girl just smiled softly and nodded back.

"I HOPE YOU BOTH CAN ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY"

As if by magic, Alphys sauntered into the conversation beside Papyrus. This made papyrus' eyes become cartoonishly big in surprise whilst the girl just gave an uneasy look towards Alphys.

"What are you doing. We have to get home"

You internally groaned and answered back hesitantly, following her out of the crowd and teleporting to the forest.

________________________________

Y/n POV:

*15 minutes earlier*

You woke up in the midst of of purple flowers and a puddle of ink beneath your body. The scenery around you was mesmerising, the different hues of purple were admiring and you felt like flopping yourself backwards into the bed but instead picked yourself up nonchalantly. You felt yourself slacken, shoulders drooping to your sides as you stood quietly for a few peaceful moments, taking in the tranquility of the place until reminiscing the past events, plaguing your mind. Fear washed over you, replaying the scenes in your head on loop, recalling the feeling of being dragged down the ink puddle, the loneliness of when Bendy wasn't there, the betrayal of Henry and Joey and the lack of life around you had you been locked away from the outside world for so long. Taking deep breaths, you looked down to find an old audio log you for some reason brought down with you when you fell in the inky void. Picking it up, you walked to an area of trees, making out the sound of cheering and clapping. Popping your head out from one of the trees at the end of the trail, you saw a mix of weird looking creatures and ... humans. Goats of 3 stood in the middle of it all, 1 holding a smaller child goat-like creature while the other waved. You were overall confused at this point, was this heaven? Hell? No, it was neither. At least it wasn't the studio. You were so deprived of life you had almost forgotten what it was like. Making it to the crowd, you started to realise how small you were compared to the size of the people here, were they giants? It was honestly nerve-wracking and you hugged your head and shoulders close to you, avoiding eye contact with the people passing by. Shaking off that thought, you saw some people were arguing, starting a tussle. Some more ran to each other's assistance, compressing a small child. You felt bad for the kid and walked over to them. The kid looked at you weird before taking your hand. You signed to him "Are you okay?" and he nodded slowly. Relieved, you proceeded to walk further until a skeleton came over to you 2.

"POOR HUMAN ... ARE YOU HURT?"

"N-no. I'm fine" he answered back.

"THANK HEAVENS.! LET ME THANK YOU .. UM .. FRIEND FOR LENDING THIS HUMAN A HAND"

You just smiled softly and nodded back.

"I HOPE YOU BOTH CAN ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY"

In front of you, stood a white, reptilian monster beside the tall skeleton. Their presence for some reason startled you and you furrowed your eyebrows in suspicion and stepped closer to the small child as if in a defensive manner.

"What are you doing. We have to get home"

You saw the child's face in deep annoyance and he followed the mysterious person out of the crowd. When a monster passed, the 2 disappeared as if by magic, earning you and the skeleton confused glances to each other.

"WELL FRIEND, THAT WAS WEIRD"

You nodded in agreement. Departing again, you found a broken heart locket beneath your feet and picked large bits of it for the skeleton to look at too. The gold interiors inside excelled a yellow glow in your inky palm and the metal basin around it warmed from the sun, radiating feelings of positivity.

"OH NO! A LOCKET IN NEED OF REPAIRING"

"COME, FRIEND. WE'LL FIX THIS MESS OF A LOCKET AND RETURN IT TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNERS!"

Within a second, the skeleton flung you onto the side of his shoulder and sprinted. Much to your objections, when you flailed your arms in the air in desperate attempt to break free from his grasp, but to no avail. The skeleton set you down once arriving at your destination.

Recovering from that rush of adrenaline pumping through you, you saw another skeleton but smaller, sitting behind a counter happily giving customers pie. He stopped and looked over in your direction.

"hey papyrus. what are you doing here?"

"SOMEONE LOST A RARE ACCESSORY IN THE MIDST OF THE CROWD ..."

"ME AND FRIEND HERE ARE GOING TO TRY AND FIX IT BEFORE RETURNING IT"

Papyrus put a hand on your head, much to your discomfort from the pounding headache you were recovering from. The smaller skeleton eyed you, noticing your tired state.

"friend, huh? what's her name?"

"I - UH ... OH DEAR, APOLOGIES FRIEND! - I MEAN - UH - I NEVER GOT YOUR NAME"

You signed to them your name in hopes they'd understand but you only received confused glances from the 2 of them.

"BROTHER, WHAT IS "FRIEND" DOING?"

"she's using sign language, paps, usually when they can't talk - "

" DEAR ME, FRIEND! I MUST APOLOGISE FOR ME AND MY BROTHERS LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF THIS NEW LANGUAGE"

"NO MATTER, FRIEND, WE SHALL SET THIS ORDEAL AFTER WE FIX THIS LOCKET"

You both sat on the table, beside the pie stand where the smaller skeleton sat.

"my names sans by the way. this is my brother papyrus, but you already knew that didn't you?"

You nodded and proceeded to pick up the shards of the necklace, reassembling them into their correct places. Papyrus came in with duct tape which you politely declined, cupping your hands together. Locket in your hands with the broken shards, ink shrouded the entire heart until the rest of it dissipated, leaving an almost complete heart as if it had never been broken in the beginning. Sans and Papyrus watched in wonder as you handed Papyrus back the necklace.

"WOWIE! FRIEND, THAT WAS SPECTACULAR!"

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?"

"Yeah kid, you could say it was - "

"SANS, DON'T YOU DARE -"

" - ink-redible"

"NYGAAAHH, BROTHER, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN THESE MOMENTS WITH YOUR AWFUL PUNS?!"

You giggled slightly while Papyrus continued to berate his brother until he spoke again.

"calm down bro. it was just a compliment, she has a heart of gold after all.

You laughed again, Papyrus looking at you with a face of betrayal.

"FRIEND, PLEASE DON'T ENCOURAGE MY BROTHER!"

"ANYWAYS, WE MUST GO FIND THAT CHILD TO GIVE BACK THE LOCKET"

Recalling back to how you got here in the first place, you looked at Sans with a face that said help and he noticed.

"hey bro, maybe "friend" here might want to stay here for a while longer, she looks as though she hasn't eaten at all"

Truth be told, you hadn't eaten in a long while. You couldn't recall the last time you ate other than bacon soup and your stomach rumbled, loud enough for the 2 skeletons to hear. Blushing from embarrassment, you hugged yourself and gave a forced smile back at Papyrus.

"DEAR ME, FRIEND, DON'T WORRY, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL BE BACK SOON ENOUGH WHILE YOU SHOULD MAYBE HAVE SOME PIE YOURS TRULY MADE. WITH THE HELP OF MY BROTHER SANS OF COURSE"

Papyrus then whistled with no sound coming out of it and a dog in armour waltzed right in, startling you, making you fall back onto the bench. He jumped onto the dogs back and leaped into the air with it. Sans looked at you and smirked.

He handed you some butter-scotch pie after you sat down properly.

"i normally charge my friends G when giving food, but i'll make you an exception. let's just say your paying me with kindness, helping my brother and all that."

Smiling back at him, you began eating half the pie and gave the rest to him. You both ate together whilst he continued to tell you more bad puns and you laughed so hard you almost passed out. Sans reminded you a lot of Jack, his charming humour and kindness made you space out for a bit, wishing you could go back to when you were still friends. An aching feeling welled up in your soul, the memories of past events recalling and you suddenly lost your appetite. Sans notices this.

"hey is something on your mind? i mean, your looking pretty down in the dumps, pal. no offence"

You reassured him you were fine and left it at that. The awkward tension rising making you feel 10x the amount of discomfort again. You didn't want to bother him with your melodramatic mood, especially since you just met him. Changing the subject, Sans noticed the audio log you had in your hands.

"hey, what's that thing in you hand?"

You played the audio of Sammy by accident, fumbling around with the buttons on how to explain what it was. But when it played, it started saying the words coming from your mind but with Sammy's voice covering it.

"Oh god, how do I explain this to him I - gah! No! I - "

Sans laughed, presumably because I was being voiced over by a man or the frantic yelling in my head was amusing to him. You felt what was left of your face flush a warm, deep red as you buried your head underneath the table.

"kid, is that what you really sound like? hahaha!"

"i'm just teasing kiddo, get out from under that table."

You pouted at him as you awkwardly got back up to your seat, playing the recording with Alice's voice.

"First of all, this is not my original voice, second, don't call me "kiddo", I'm a grown adult"

"And third, this is an audio log for taking notes, keeping up on status reports or just talking about how you feel"

"I don't know how I'm able to communicate like this though, but it seems I can use any of the voices that were used in the audio log so at least I can somewhat talk"

" well thanks for logging me in on the situation"

You both started to laugh, playing with the voices on the audio log. It hit Sans now, that he didn't know your name.

" so what's your name anyway?"
.

.

.

.

.
.
.
"Y/n ..."

________________________________

No ones POV:

"You're not allowed to interact with anybody. If you escape again, I will notify XGaster about this" Alphys said firmly.

"Go to hell, Alphys" Chara said, voice laced with annoyance, pulling a middle finger at her.

Frisk, Chara and Alphys walked down the trail, the trees towering over them, tension rising every step closer as leaves crunched under their feet.

Arriving to the end of the trail, they met with XGaster, who had been sitting on a stump with his leg crossed over the other. (Yes, sorry not sorry for using that reference).

" ... Where have you been"

"We were collecting data used in this timeline ... while taking a walk" Frisk answered.

"A walk huh?"

"Yes. Everything is working perfectly"

"I see"

"The subjects data will not present any setbacks"

"NYEHEHEHEH!!!!"

A familiar yell was heard from .. above? Frisk, deciding not to look up, only scrunched his eyebrows together and his mouth wriggled in stiffness, preparing for a loud *thud* behind him.

Papyrus and his big, fluffy companion, Greater dog, flown swiftly in the wind above the 3. Defying the laws of physics, they immediately, without any navigation, dove into the fence with the loud *thud* Frisk interpreted.

"GOOD DOG! YOU FOUND THEM!"

"OH!? HEY! IT'S THE HUMAN! YOU LOST THIS IN THE TUSSLE!"

He threw Frisk the fixed locket, who was sweat dropping, Chara's ghostly figure face palming behind him and Gaster with his head down, giving off light to his specs, hiding his eyes.

"UH-OH ... IT SEEMS I GOTTA FIX THIS FENCE, TOO"

"THIS MIGHT REQUIRE LOTS OF FRIENDS INK AND DUCT TAPE! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!"

Lunging back into the air again, Frisk looked back at the now wrecked, war-torn fence, avoiding eye contact with XGaster.

"Experiment. You're grounded." Frisk recoiled in their own shell at the sound of his voice. After that affair, Frisk left to enjoy themselves in the contentment of the forest while Alphys fixed the fence.

* A few hours later *

Papyrus and y/n came back to the fence to fix it, Papyrus cradling a large amount of duct tape in his hands and chatting with y/n.

"OH ..."

Y/n and Papyrus looked over at the once tattered fence that had now been miraculously fixed and then glanced at the figure on the other side.

"DO YOU WANT THE TAPE ANYWAY OR .."

Papyrus spoke, his voice trailing off in attempt to think of what else to say but then XGaster spoke.

"Leave. What makes you think you're safe coming here? You don't know if I'm dangerous" narrowing his eyes as he spoke.

"YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW ON YOUR OWN IF YOU'RE GOOD OR EVIL, SIR"

Papyrus said in a defensive manner, hugging his head low.

Taken aback by his words, XGaster smiled back at him kindly and indulgently.

"Hm, hm ... I guess you're right"

Papyrus felt a small tug at his sleeve and he averted his gaze to y/n, who had been quietly waiting for the conversation to end. She pointed in the direction of the woods, clearly wanting to leave. Unfortunately, she caught XGaster's attention, eye sockets slightly widening when he set his gaze onto the black substance covering her body.

"HM? Y/N? OH! FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING. YES, WE SHOULD BE GOING NOW. SEE YOU NEXT TIME!"

They stopped in their tracks, Papyrus soon realising he didn't catch the mans name.

"OH! APOLOGIES FOR NOT ASKING, BUT WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"

"XGaster"

________________________________

XGaster POV:

Entry number 2. Timeline number 9.

BLACK, WHITE OR GRAY.

"It tastes very good" Alphys exclaimed, gulping down on a piece of pie.

"SEE? IT'S NOT POISONED. TRY SOME, SIR!" Papyrus' hands on his hips with a look of pride in his creation.

SINCE I CAN NO LONGER USE MY POWER AS BEFORE, I SPEND TIME WATCHING THIS WORLD IN SILENCE.

" ... No, thank you" you answered firmly.

Papyrus tried to keep a straight face, but you could clearly see his bubbling pride begin to deflate at your words. Y/n's face became aggravated at the reply, furrowing her eyebrows deeper and fingers interlocking into place. She grabbed a tape recorder from a messenger bag and pressed a button, the tiny reels inside the small mechanic churning, swivelling in different directions as a you started to hear a low hum, a faint and jaded sound almost thick and subaural to your non-existent ears.

"Sorry for the bother, sir, but Papyrus worked hard on this pie to not get rejected by it. The time we've known you, you've been a real pain to deal with and I don't know why. Maybe you've slept on the wrong side of the stump this morning or something that just makes you look like the embodiment of the grinch, but can you just put whatever aside and eat the damn pie?" Out of curtesy?"

THIS HAS LED ME TO SEE THIS
WORLD IN A DIFFERENT WAY

You pondered, retreating into the deeper depths of your mind, a distant memory faded from existence, withering or just blocked by countless floodgates. Aching, itching to be released, slowly morphing into permanent barriers as you withdrew from the world around you and yourself.

Through every timeline, you've adept into different scenarios, possibilities and outcomes. There were no variables included. You grew  used to the same interpretations over and over until the joy of the unpredictable behaviour of life itself could no longer sate your appetite for the imagination. It only fuelled your burning hunger for perfection of your world. Like ____, you stayed as a bystander this time, away from the number of inhabitance and let this world run its course. Not like you thought it would be any different from the previous timelines though, this world was but a simulation joint for the experiments training, and those 2 were in the way.

"You'll never truly know you like it or not if you don't give it a try.

...AND I HATE THAT. I HAVE COME TOO FAR TO TURN BACK.

But if your allergic to it somehow ... I'm still trying to acknowledge the complexity of how skeletons can have allergic reactions and do all basic human functions ... I'm getting off track here! Besides the point, I can totally understand but if it's not that, then can you have at least a bit of empathy and just roll with it? Her voice soothing into a more softer tone.

Y/n's voice pelt down, hushed my inner monologue once more, snapping me back to reality. You pushed the thoughts aside as you cast a glance towards her, if looks could kill, she'd be dust within a millisecond of standing there. That thought brought a strange feeling of contentment to your soul.

________________________________

Hi! Me again, there was more I wanted to write in this chapter because I planned for each one to be a separate timeline and the rest would be underverse, but I have exams and basically have the last day of half term to prepare before never-ending torture again soooooooooo ... imma just stop right here. The next chapter will be short cuz it'll only focus on the same timeline we're in now. And I probably should've mentioned this in the first chapter, but if you want to understand what's going on, you'll have to watch Xtale, underverse and probably listen in on the timeline explained videos on bendy and the ink machine. Apparently, I didn't watch enough theory videos on batim so the first chapter doesn't exactly make sense and I left a lot of important and main characters behind so when I finish batimverse, I might rewrite it to add more detail. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.5K 19
Ink Bendy x Female Alastor Reader. ____________________________________ ❝𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓! 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍�...
7.6K 329 117
COVER DRAWING BY ME! - - In my AU ink demon and Bendy are not the same person! Contains- Ink Demon x Henry Henry was going to see his old friend one...
8.1K 365 18
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 [𝕪/𝕟] 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙'𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 �...
56K 1.5K 67
In this beautiful colorful world.. we merely keep asking why we are alive and living? Kerrin Drew is a 16 years old girl who's having a tough time li...