For Our Love Series Fanfictio...

By StarsAndMoon1447

A fanfiction book for For Our Love and Love So Far combined. I am open to requests, for anyone who likes to s... More

Introduction
Jasmina turned into 'Jas-Mean-A'?
Journey Of My Love
Candles and Fairy Lights
Meri Mohabbat
The Fawad Family
FawMina Moments
An Arzia Tale
Family Moments
Ramadan & Chand Raat
Eid Mubarak
Strength
Eid Gifts From Readers
Action Reaction! 🥊 (Part 1)
Fawad Ali (Part One)
Fawad Ali (Part Two)
Birthday Gift!
That Honeymoon Feeling
The Ali Family
♡ Two Years of FOL ♡
Once Bad

A Mere Crush

1K 38 21
By StarsAndMoon1447

© All characters belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad. Any other characters will be fully credited, as well as the author who publishes the fanfiction.

*

Written by

****

"Boo!" Arhaan exclaimed and the mug Fariha was holding fell from her hand. Her left hand was on her chest, eyes widened and she was breathing heavily while reciting Taawuz.

"أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ"

In the name of Allah, I seek refuge from Shaitan and evil Jin.

Arhaan and Fawad high-fived and started laughing making Fariha angry, very angry. She was in her period pain with foul mood and suddenly she was craving for sweets so not able to make an entire big cake she chose an easy mug cake but their stupid prank spill the entire batter of mug cake in the kitchen.

"I hate you!" She screamed with tears brimming in her eyes and made her way out making Fawad and Arhaan guilty.

"You shouldn't do that" Jasmina came and said pointedly. Fawad nodded his head in seriousness and sighed. "I will go and apologize" Fawad said and made his way out.

"Assalam Alaikum sis!" Arhaan greeted her and engulf in a hug making her laugh.

"How was the surgery?" She asked while breaking the hug.

"Alhumdulillah everything went smoothly" She nodded and made her way to the kitchen to clean the mess they made. If they haven't travelled from long journey then she would make them clean.

You definitely would not make Fawad clean this. She blushes with her silly thought and continued cleaning when she got startled hearing Fawad's voice.

"She is really angry, man!" As expected Fawad came and exclaimed making Arhaan laugh.

"I knew it! Sisters are always difficult to please" Fawad agreed and fell on the couch tired of the long journey from London to Lahore. Jasmina rolled her eyes and didn't reply because she agreed to it. After cleaning she made her way to poor Fariha who was not only suffering from her period but also she is facing a few issues from her In-Laws.

Arhaan was still thinking about Fariha so seeing his brother lightly snoring because of jet-lag he made his way out.

He didn't mean to eavesdrop but while passing by he heard Fariha speaking to his sister, Jasmina which broke his heart.

"This period pain is unbearable and Omar and Saad are not leaving me-" She said in low voice, stopping herself from crying. Before she could complete her kids made their way. He immediately turned, took his car key, and drove to Cakes and Bakes Bakery.

*****

"You want it now?" Jasmina got a call from Elena so she made her way inside and her heart skips a beat seeing Fawad sleeping on the couch with one leg dangling in the air.

"Hmm.." Elena was rambling and Jasmina was so lost in staring at Fawad that she unintentionally cut the call. For some reason, she was sweating and her heart was beating profusely. It's been almost 2 and a half years since their engagement but she was still confused with her feeling.

Whenever she sees Jeremy her whole stomach fills with butterflies but when she is with Fawad, even near him she feels her heart beating loudly and also calm at the same time. She sometimes can't believe her stupid heart turmoil when she with Fawad.

She took a small step near the couch and was staring at his handsome face. Her back of the head voice was screaming to turn as it was wrong to stare but he was so adorably cute that she leaned. Automatically when his eyes opened, widened seeing Jasmina leaning like if someone sees it would be like she was trying to kiss him which was not her intention.

"F-Fawad!" Stupid! Stupid! Stupid Jasmina!!

Right now she doesn't wanna even describe how her heart was beating. Fawad was shocked and amused at the same time.

What was she doing?

"First, it's wrong to stare when a person is sleeping and second if you are trying to take advantage of me-" She was so embarrassed that her face started burning from his words but something immediately came to her mind.

"Advantage!" She scoffs " I was picking this tissue and was seeing if you have woke up or not" A small smile made on his lips. He shook his head and made his way to find Arhaan but not before leaving her in embarrassment.

"You still don't know how to lie," He said and went laughing.

*****

Arhaan bought 2 chocolate pastries and one tiramisu slice for Fariha. He doesn't why but he was nervous like he is about to do something very big, like a crime. This the usual and she was like her sister then why is his heart beating?

He shook his head and was about to exit with the pastry box But seeing Fawad and Fariha's son he at once threw the box and close the door.

"Where you went, brother?" Arhaan was only feeling his heart and his expression was like he has seen some ghosts.

"You Ookay" Fawad asked in concern.

He took deep breath and nodded his head.

"I was saved from a big accident" Not a lie.

"Ya Allah! Why were you out in the first place?" Saad and Omar gasp making Arhaan smile creepily and shrug his shoulder making Fawad look at him suspiciously.

"I went for a small drive because I was hungry and thought to have pizza" Arhaan immediately said. Fawad was very tired so didn't gave much attention and nod his head.

"You going?" Fawad yawns and nods his head. He closes his eye and suddenly Jasmina's face flash making him grin like a Cheshire cat. Arhaan stare at him amused by the sudden change in behavior but shook his head knowing the reason behind.

Jasmina.

Arhaan shook his head and was about to enter when he remembered the cake. He sighed and took it from the car. He can't believe himself but he knows his limit so he took the cake and was about to go to Fariha when Jasmina came in to view.

Is this serious!?

He kept the cake aside and made his way to Jasmina, who was speaking to Elena who was angry with Jasmina for hanging up on her face. She sat on the sofa with her back facing him so he took the box and slowly made his way to the sit-out where surprisingly was sitting Fariha with void feeling.

"Bhai!" He was about to step out when Ahad called him. He doesn't want to drop the box again so slowly kept it aside and turn with a big grin.

"Ahad! Zafar!" He exclaimed and hugged both of them. He thought they would excuse them after a bit of chit chat but his fate was playing with him. For almost half an hour he sat with them including Jasmina who joined them after a while.

"Hey It's almost 10. I will be leaving," Zafar said politely making Arhaan sigh in relief. Ahad nodded his head and went to fare him. Jasmina also got up and made way to her room.

"Alhumdulil-" He was about to sigh in relief when Jasmina exclaimed making him groan.

"Ya Allah! I almost forget about Fariha." Jasmina was about to go when Arhaan immediately stopped her.

"Make me a cup of coffee. Please" He sounds so desperate now that it made him cringe at himself. Jasmina wasn't the one to say no to her brother so she nodded her head and was about to go to the kitchen when Fariha came.

"Arhaan Bhai." He turns to her "Can you drop me and my boys at my house? Fawad Bhai is there so I won't be alone" She said wearily.

"But Fariha-" Arhaan was cut off by Jasmina.

"Bhai it would be better" She said. "I was about to say that your son went with Fawad."

Fariha gasps and fell on the floor. She couldn't control herself and started crying. "I am so careless that I didn't realize their absences."

Passing second Arhaan was feeling restless seeing her cry but what can he do? And why was he feeling like this? It was not the usual restlessness.

He assured her along with Jasmina and made her rest in Jasmina's room. It was late night and Fariha slept so dejectedly he decline the coffee and made his way lazily to his room.

****

He tossed left and right in the bed but sleep was far away from him. His whole thoughts were filled with Fariha which made him restless. He got up and made his way to the hall and froze seeing Fariha sitting in the dark hall with moonlight illuminating in the hall. His heart skips a beat seeing her sitting while doing Dhikr but he shook his head and made his way to her.

*Dhikr: Some duas do not require a wudhu and could be completed even when a female is on her period. Any remembrance of Allah can be considered a Dhikr.

"Allah!" she was startled seeing Arhaan making his way toward her.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

She smiled, brushing a stray strand of her hair away from her face. His heart skips a beat at her action but he shook his head.

"I am sorry for earlier." She was confused at first but then realization dawned and her mouth formed an 'O'. He immediately bowed his head because seeing her expression his stupid heart did a back flip.

Hai Mera Dil!

*Translation: Oh! My heart

He thought and got up from his position but remembering the cake he immediately stopped and smile made its way to his face.

"I bought something but forgot to give it to you." He made his way to the kitchen leaving her in confusion. He took the box, two spoons, and made his way to her. He sat keeping distance between them, opened the box and extended toward her. Her eyes widened and she started laughing which made him curious and peek in the box.

The entire cake was mixed with each other and the cream was all over the box. He was so embarrassed and was about to take the box when she moves the box away from him.

"But what's the occasion?" She asks while observing the cake.

"Because of me your mug cake batter fell on the floor and you weren't able to have any." She was shocked would be an understatement. Her heart skipped a beat and filled contents happy.

"Thanks, bhai," She said and looked at him, their eyes collided and they felt as if the time had stopped. Her breath was rigid and her heart was beating furiously like she has run a marathon. He was also feeling the same.

"Jazakallah hu khair," she said and immediately bowed her head. He was still on the terrace but the spoon he was holding fell from his hand which made him jolt and fall from the sofa.

She was confused of the feeling she felt now but her thoughts cut off when he fell from the sofa. She started laughing and the box she was holding fell on the floor but thankfully the cake didn't but the 3 pieces got smashed.

Both stare at each other and started laughing. The entire night till Fajr they sat together enjoying each other's company. They never spend time alone and today when they did had a great time. Nor her or he knows what they were feeling but didn't push it further for now.

For a second her heart betrayed and wish that only if she would have been married to him like Fawad was engaged to his sister but she immediately dismissed her thoughts.

Astagfurulla! I'm married and this thought doesn't suit me.

His eyes fell on her face who was looking very happy. Even with the knowledge of her marriage he just wishes that if only he had a chance then he would keep her happy, forever.

"وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ ٱللَّهُ ۖ وَٱللَّهُ خَيْرُ ٱلْمَـٰكِرِينَ"

But they Plan, And Allah plans. But Allah is the best planner.

****

My Notes

I absolutely loved it! It was funny, and you can see the chemistry clearly between the couples.

Jasmina's conflicting feelings are perfectly described here, include the difference between how she felt for the two guys. She had 'A Mere Crush' on Jeremy, but what she felt for Fawad wasn't new and it was much, much deeper. So great job for describing that perfectly!

Arhaan is hilariously awkward, and you portrayed him very well in here. You touched on a point of forbidden, but uncontrollable feelings, but you also made Fariha realise that it was wrong. Having such thoughts are beyond are control, as long as we don't act upon them.

I enjoyed this! Thank you so much! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 12.3K 63
Book 2 of the For Our Love series! This is not a standalone book. It's all about second chances for the supporting characters of For Our Love.
507K 27K 76
"What's meant to be, will always find its way." Jasmina Sheikh, a spoilt, pampered princess with a kind and loving heart. An innocent crush leads to...
8.1K 333 22
Welcome to my sweet heaven~~ These are some of my wild imaginations~~ Also, if you want to give me suggestions I can write on that too. This is only...
28.1K 1.7K 17
This is a story on our very beloved Anuseena ❤️😘 Also I will try to include vyoshma and cheetosh moments🥰 Happy reading ✨