With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
01| Hanagaki Takemichi
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 38

15.7K 799 1.2K
By jamelaq

Hey guys! How're all?

I'll tell you now, no need for the tissues alright? .^^.

Anyways, good luck! Luv u besties!
(^o^) here's a hug for you!

I should've said this at the beginning but, English isn't my first language. That's all. Sorry for all grammatical error found in this book.

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

Then, y/n saw it. She realize what he's about to do and-!

Everyone watch in shock as Baji raise the knife before he brought it down to stab himself leading to his eventual death.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not.

Everyone was shock at the sudden appearance of y/n kicking Baji's hands making the knife do some flips before dropping a few feet away from them.

To understand what happened, let us all go back a few seconds before this.

~ A few seconds earlier ~

Y/n was unconsciously walk towards Baji when she saw him walking over to Kazutora and Mikey and notice the blood trails behind him.

Everyone was focus on Baji talking to notice her and as soon as she saw him raising the knife about to stab himself, adrenaline course through her entire body as she sprint towards Baji and kicked his hands successfully letting go of the knife which fell a few feet away from them.

~ flashback end ~

As soon as the knife drop, y/n immediately blackout and collapse on her spot both from her head injury and from exhaustion.

"Y/N!!" Mikey shouted, extremely frightened and worried as he run to catch her before she fall on the ground.

"Y/n-san/chan!!" The others also shouted. Too shock at what just happened.

Mikey was cradling y/n as he sit on the ground, shaking her gently in hopes of waking her up. His face unreadable as he repeatedly call y/n's name. "Y/n... y/n... y/n...Hey, open your eyes! Don't do this to me, y/n!"

His voice was laced with pure fright, almost going into hysteria. This was the first time the Toman ever saw their president lose his composure— and it's because of a girl.

At the side, Baji seems to regain his senses as he look at the girl before he said, "F*ck. You really stick to your words, huh. Y/n.", then he vomited blood before passing out due to blood loss.

"Baji-saaann!!" Chifuyu shouted also running to his captain. He then lifted up Baji's upper body and held him.

'What is happening?... Draken-kun and Naoto-kun... only told me about Baji's death. I didn't know y/n-san was deeply involved as well. No, wait... this seem to not happened in the future... Which means... something must've changed here...' Takemichi thought as he watch them together with the others.

Then Mikey felt something warm soaking his arm and saw blood. He then trailed his eyes on the source and found that it was coming from y/n's head. His heart immediately drop. He lose all feeling as all he could think about was the blood on his hands.

"Whaa..t..?" Mikey uttered with his eyes slightly widen at the sight of y/n's red red blood on his hands. "Y/n-chin...since... when..?" He ask himself.

Police sirens where then heard coming in their direction. Everyone was alerted when they heard it.

"It's the cops."

"Let's go guys." The Haitani brothers said respectively.

"Okay, break it up! Nice and easy!" Another said as they proceeded to leave the premises.

"...Mikey." Kazutora knelt down as he face the four people, two of which are unconscious. "...I'm staying here. You guys go on... and take them to the hospital. I want to take responsibility." He finished.

"Kazutora-kun..." Takemichi said as he watch.

"Got it." Mikey answered as he stood up with y/n held securely in his arms and walk away. Seeing this, Draken shouted, "Toman's leaving, too!", to the rest of Toman members as they answered, "Right!"

"Mikey..." Kazutora lifted his head as he look at the departing figure of Mikey. "I won't ask you to forgive me. I'll live my whole life with Shinichiro-kun's death...on my shoulders." He then gives a respectful bow to Mikey.

After all of Toman left, the police came in and arrested Kazutora immediately.

Back to Mikey and the others.

Mikey carried y/n and Draken help carry Baji as they rush them to the hospital. Upon entering, they were immediately attended to by the nurses and the two were sent to the ER for operations.

Y/n was hit on the back of her head with a metal pipe and it's sharp end opened a large wound on her head that needed to be stitch. Aside from these, she also have minor injuries that were easy to treat.

Baji was stab on his back and loss too much blood. His stab wound also needed to be treated immediately to stop the blood from coming out. Aside from that, he was also heavily beaten up and his other wounds are also being treated.
(A/N: Sorry I don't really have much medical knowledge so I can't give a proper explanation or something.)

Mikey, Draken, Chifuyu, Takemichi, and the rest of the captains were all waiting in the waiting room. Everyone were nervous as tension lingers in the air.

Mikey was sitting at the corner with his head down, hands clasp together, not moving.

"Mikey... y/n and Baji are gonna be okay." Draken comforted the boy. Everyone here knew that Mikey was the most affected here the other was Chifuyu.

After long hours of waiting, they heard the door opened and they all stood up as one doctor finally came out and said, "The patient's, l/n y/n, life is out of danger."

Mikey and the others held their breaths as the doctor finished with, "The operation is a success."

They all release a sigh of relief, it feel like one boulder were lifted from their shoulders. Now, they are only waiting for Baji's status before they could find it in themselves to rest.

Y/n was transferred on one of the rooms, still unconscious.

A few hours later, they again heard the familiar doors opened revealing another doctor stepping out of the room. Chifuyu rush to the doctor and ask about Baji.

"The patient has a stab wound on his back and a large gash on his stomach area. Thankfully the large gash wasn't that deep. He loss a large amount of blood and if you have been a second too late then he would've been label death upon arrival." Hearing the doctor's words, everyones face went stiff as they unconsciously held their breaths.

"In other words, the operation was a success." The doctor finished. Chifuyu's eyes watered, as well as Takemichi's. "Baji-san..." Chifuyu muttered while tears stream down his face.

Mikey then slip out of the group and found an area where no one was present. He then punch the wall beside him, leaving a dent mark. "Y/n-chin...don't... scare me like that." He said as tears are streaming down his face, his head down while one hand is place on his forehead.

Mikey then slowly squat down with his back against the wall as he said, "Y/n-chin... Baji... Thank god! you guys are alive.", then he sniff.

October 31st, 2005.

Tokyo Manji Gang's 150 versus Valhalla's 300.

The victor of this unprecedented conflict... was the Tokyo Manji Gang.

Also... there were two sent to the hospital and one arrested.

A tragic end to the battle.

This battle was later known... as "Bloody Halloween."

Chapter End
(Not edited)

So... how was it? (ω) hehe.

Yay Baji's not dead!! (⁰⁰)

Bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 11.1K 50
(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It Had All Started With A Promise To Stay...
118K 3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
2.9K 263 19
You and the rest of the founding members (Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Pah-Chin, and Kazutora) have been childhood friends for a very long time, whe...
4.5K 174 11
Every day, you wake up, remembering only small fragments of a distant memory. A past life maybe? Everything in that dream was dark. Especially him. ...