Savage Heart

By Vlovers19

Kim Taehyung known as the ruthless crime lord and vigilante V lives his life only to get revenge on the power... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen.
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight (Final Chapter)

Twenty four

2.7K 156 26
By Vlovers19

There was a deathly silence in the room when Jungkook and Yoongi walked inside. Jungkook could sense danger so he stood far away from the other.

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"What's your relationship with Taehyung?" Yoongi blurted out and Jungkook turned pale.

"What?"

"Don't act clueless! Do you think I'm dumb! Answer me! What's your relationship with Taehyung"

Jungkook began to tremble. Though, he was bigger than Yoongi, the latter was more intimidating even though he possessed a small stature. He had a vicious look in his eyes that showed he was capable of doing something dastardly.

"What kind of a question is that? I have no relationship with Taehyung. What are you thinking?"

"Yet you stare at him with lust in your eyes? Do you think I didn't notice?"

Jungkook casually walked towards the wine cabinet to pour himself a drink.

"You must be imagining things"

Yoongi snatched the cup from his hand and smashed it to the ground, tiny pieces of the glass skittering across the floor.

"Where did you go today? And why were you running after Taehyung like a crazy person?"

Jungkook frowned. "Where did you think I went? I just went to the rest room. I witnessed Jimin and Taehyung having an argument and I tried to intervene. That's all" he lied. He took a deep breath and came closer to Yoongi.

"Honey, why do you have so much doubts? Why do you think I might be cheating on you... It must all be in your head. You know i love you"

He placed his hand on his chin sensually. At that, Yoongi weakened a bit but when he thought of how Jungkook called out Taehyung's name while he was drunk in the bath with him, his mind hardened and he began to reason that all these while, perhaps Jungkook had never been honest with him. From the moment they met abroad till this day. Maybe he had been decieved by him all along. He pushed Jungkook's hand away.

"I don't believe you! I don't believe a single word"

"From now on, you are not to leave this house without my permission. If you do, then you'll be proving that all my suspicions about you is correct"

"I'll be staying in the guest room" He muttered, grabbed his pyjamas which was spread out on top of the bed and walked out of the room slamming the door hard behind him. Jungkook was confused. How did Yoongi discover about his feelings for Taehyung?. Did his behavior give him away? No, it was too far fetched. His behavior alone wasn't enough to prove anything. He wouldn't just be acting this hostile towards him because of his behavior. Something else must have sparked Yoongi's distrust in him and now, it seemed his end with Yoongi was drawing closer. But that didn't bother him as much as Taehyung did. The way he looked at him proved his feelings had changed. He used to have so much passion and desire in his eyes but that had faded away. When they were together, it seemed like all Taehyung wanted was to disappear from his presence. He couldn't bear seeing Taehyung's reaction when he noticed Jimin had caught them both kissing? He literally lost his self control. It was like Jungkook had become invincible to him. He just left him there like an abandoned piece of rag to go after Jimin. Jungkook couldn't help but think he might have lost Taehyung's heart to Jimin but in that small space of time? How was that possible? Unless he was already attracted to him from the very beginning.

Jungkook was about to tear his hair out from his skull. This shouldn't happen. At all. They shouldn't be together. Never. Whatever his mother had planned seemed to have backfired because this wasn't what he had imagined. He began to wonder what his mother was really up to? Things were spiralling out of control. First, his husband was acting hostile towards him and now, it seems Taehyung no longer has feelings for him. He had to fix all these as soon as possible but how?

*****************
Hoseok was very worried about Taehyung. He had been calling his line all morning but there was no response so he personally went to his house to see him. He met Yeontan and asked him about his master. The boy shook his head.

"I'm worried about him hyung. Since he came back last night, he has locked himself in his room. He doesn't want to come out"

Hoseok sighed. "Don't worry. I'll talk to him"

Then he placed his hands on his waist and shook his head giving the boy a cross look "But it's not an excuse not to go to school young man"

Yeontan grinned. He grabbed his school bag on the couch and ran to the front door. "Okay, I'll be off now uncle. Take care of master"

In a few seconds, he was out the house. Hoseok took a deep breath before knocking on the door. No response.

"Master, please open the door. I hope you're alright. Whatever the problem is, we can solve it together"

Inside the room, Taehyung heard Hoseok calling out to him but he was too tired to stand up and he was emotionally drained. He had even let tears slip from his eyes as he stared at the necklace Jimin left behind all the while realizing that he had been a fool this whole time. The truth had been staring him in the face for so long. His first love had been with him all these while but he had been too blind to notice it.

How could he have not figured it out? They had both met for the first time at that special place which his first love had told him was a hidden place specifically for him. He had felt an instant attraction the minute they locked eyes. He should have questioned his feelings right there and asked him who he was and how he came to know that place but he had ignored it even though he had doubts and noticed the resemblance between him and that child.

He had swallowed it hook line sinker when Jungkook admitted he was his first love but why didn't he question him further to be sure? Jungkook never used to talk about their past. It was always Taehyung bringing it up so why didn't he investigate further?
Because he was so obviously blinded by lust and passion?

That day when Jimin talked about the boy who gave him his first kiss at the age of twelve, he should have known.

It was a very long time ago. I think I was twelve. There was this boy whom I met for a brief period of time. He gave me my first kiss

But he had been too distracted by Jungkook to reason why Jimin's story of his first kiss seemed so much like his own.

He was stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
Now, he regretted his careless behavior towards Jimin. Deliberately teasing him all the time. He even used to flaunt his relationship with Jungkook to his face. He was aware that Jimin didn't know who he was but Taehyung had more hints than he did. He should have treated him better. He shouldn't have played with him like that even though he meant no harm. He shouldn't have ignored his initial attraction towards him but now, Jimin was angry with him and was determined not to see him again. Things seemed bleak right now. Hopes for reconcilation was dim.

Hoseok kept knocking on the door. Taehyung knew he wouldn't give up until he answered him so he had no other choice. He dragged his feet to the door and opened it. Hoseok was startled as soon as he saw him.

"Master, you look horrible!"

His hair was disheveled and his skin had lost it's color.

"What happened?"

Taehyung sighed. "Hobi, I don't need an executive assistant right now, I need a friend"

Few seconds later, both men where seated on the ground with a bottle of whiskey between them as Taehyung narrated everything to Hoseok. The latter was extremely shocked.

"Jimin is actually your first love?"

"Yep! He is the one. Jungkook lied to me again!"

Hoseok ran his hand across his hair. "I can't believe this. It's like a scene from a movie"

"Tell me about it. I was so shocked when I saw that necklace on him. So many things started to dawn on me. I feel like an idiot that the person I cherished more than anything was right there and I hadn't realized it"

Hoseok tapped his shoulder. "Don't be too hard on yourself. You wouldn't have known"

"No! I should have. He always gave me the same vibes that he did when we met for the first time as kids. Gentle, kind, soft spoken. I was always drawn to him and I couldn't understand why. He also had the same resemblance with the kid I knew twelve years ago. Jungkook was just too different. I thought it was the years that changed him but now, I know better"

Hoseok was silent for a while. "Okay now, so you've figured out the truth and understood your mistakes. What are you going to do?"

Taehyung had a look of confusion on his face. Hoseok sighed and looked at Taehyung expectantly.

"I'm talking about Jimin. All of these makes no sense if you have no feelings for him. So tell me, how do you really feel about him?"

Taehyung was quiet for a while. He thought of Jimin's smile, his giggles. The way he would get flustered when Taehyung flirted with him even the tiniest bit. The look of worry in his eyes, his shy smile, his angry face, his seductive glance while trying to dominate him.
And Taehyung realized his heart was beating faster and there where butterflies in his stomach all the while he was thinking about him.

I think you're the one who has fallen for me Mr Kim Taehyung"

Jimin was right after all. He had fallen and if he thinks about it hard enough, he would discover it was since the first time they met so much so he told him his real name only a day after he knew him, something he never ever does. Only, he hadn't realize what that feeling was but now he did. It was love. Hard, strong irresistible love.

"I love him. I love Jimin!" Taehyung said surprising himself

"Finally!" Hoseok murmured rolling his eyes. Taehyung stared at him. "Um...What?"

"I already knew it. With the way you were behaving. I was only waiting for you to finally wake up and acknowledge it"

Taehyung was embarrassed unable to look Hoseok in the eye. The latter chuckled to himself.

"Since I've known you, you've never been one to give up on what you really wanted. You have to get your head in the game and get Jimin back. Convince him of your true feelings. Jimin is a nice person. He will definitely give you a listening ear"

Taehyung doubted that. Jimin was bound to act difficult with him.  Hoseok continued.

"But first, you have to eat and change out of those clothes. You reek"

Taehyung had to admit that Hoseok was right. Ever since he found out the truth, he hadn't been himself. He was perplexed. The first thing he wanted to do was confront Jungkook for lying to him but then again, he wouldn't gain anything from it. It wouldn't change anything. He was the one who let himself be swayed and decieved so he was going to be the same one to solve this problem and convince Jimin, he was really in love with him but how?

Thanks for reading everyone. Have a great day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 2.1K 39
"you should not have appeared in front of me again park knowing fully well you will die by my hand" "I lost you once,I will not lose you again chim" ...
466K 19.7K 51
Jimin was just the usual quiet young man, wandering around in life dying to find something to give him purpose. At least, that's how it was before he...
701K 29.8K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
502K 18K 20
a story where Jeon Jungkook, the dangerous mafia leader has an unhealthy obsession over a normal café worker, Kim Taehyung. "IT'S NOT LOVE IT'S JUST...