Infinity (BNHA x Villain Male...

By ghostdonuts

(There is no romance in this story) It all comes down to the day, when heroes realize they can't win. Y/N is... More

Chapter 1: Wanted
Chapter 2: Woops
Chapter 3: True Intentions
Chapter 4: Overrated
Chapter 5: No❀
Chapter 6: Brother ✊
Chapter 7: Y/N is the Imposter
Chapter 8: Amitayus
Chapter 9: True Colors are Blood Red
Chapter 10: Make them Listen
Chapter 11: Not in a Forgiving Mood
Chapter 12: What they Deserved
Chapter 13: Right Place at the Right Time
Chapter 14: Nasty
Chapter 15: Call for Help
Chapter 16: This is War
Chapter 17: A Perfect Plan
Chapter 18: Sanity
Chapter 19: Power of an Amitayus
Chapter 20: Infinite Shrine
Chapter 22: New Enemy
Chapter 23: From the Inside
Chapter 24: Leverage Against the Enemy
Chapter 25: Encounter with the Past
Chapter 26: Overhaul's Fall
Chapter 27: Rooting For You
(Optional, Y/N's Playlist)
Chapter 28: A Brother's Dream
Chapter 29: A Moment of Blindness
Chapter 30: Expand to Infinity
Chapter 31: One in Charge
Chapter 32: What You Couldn't Do
Chapter 33: Bring Him Down
Chapter 34: Beginning of the End
Chapter 35: Blinding Light
Chapter 36: Weight On Your Shoulders
Chapter 37: I Am The Resistance
Chapter 38: Rematch of the Decade
Chapter 39: The Bad Guys
Chapter 40: Set This World In Flames Of Blue
Chapter 41: The Making Of History
Chapter 42: All Out War
Chapter 43: Who I Am
Chapter 44: Family Painting
Chapter 45: Infinity
New Book

Chapter 21: Cold Truth

22.2K 1K 1.3K
By ghostdonuts

A/N: Hope you guys are ready! 
Now it's time for Y/N's story on what happened during the fall of the Amitayus family! 

I stand in front of my old home. All Might has lost the faith of the community now, just how I envisioned. Out of hero work, achieved by my own hands. 

"Y/N!" 

I looked over and saw Twice and Toga running at me with comical tears in their eyes, Nacho flying a bit faster than they were running. 

"All finished, it went just as planned" I said with a smile, letting Nacho land on my arm while Twice and Toga hugged me from both sides. Dabi walked over and messed with my hair while the rest of them stood a few feet away with satisfied postures. 

"That was our first real victory" Spinner acknowledged, looking at the others. 

"But why'd you need these?" Shigaraki asked, motioning to the bag that held the origin of the path I've chosen. 

"Those are the downfall of the heroes, in a single bag" I answered, walking over and grabbing it from Kurogiri. All of us went back to the main cabin, laughing with each other and joking around. 

We had a great rest of the evening, laughing with each other. We cooked some meat with Dabi's fire, it was a good way to waste time after a success mission. 

Eventually, everyone started dozing off. Dabi took up most of the couch, I don't even know how Twice ended up sleeping upside-down. 

Eventually, only Nacho and I were awake. I quietly got up and walked out of the cabin, Nacho sitting on my shoulder as I walked. We ended up at the small stream, it always flowed peacefully. It made me remember the times things were okay, and not me trying to kill those who wronged me. 

I sat down on the grass and unzipped the duffle bag, looking inside of it. There were a lot of files and old recording inside, each recording had a different perspective on what each soldier and hero saw that day. 

I took out one of the files, looking inside of it. It was a list of all the victims, including my parents and older brother and sister. My grandma was listed there as well, making me feel a pain in my heart. 

And there, in bold writing with a big CONFIDENTIAL stamp, had what truly happened that night. Not some stupid fairytale that they wanted the world to know about, but what I saw. What we went through. 

~🦋~

"Tag you're it!" Akai yelled, Y/N's older brother. 

"You didn't even touch me!" Y/N yelled, running after his older brother anyway. 

"Don't get too dirty! We're not allowed running water at this time of day!" Jupiter called out, Y/N's older sister. 

(Laughs in Rewind)

"Okay!" Y/N laughed, running towards his older sister and hugging her. 

"You look happier today Y/N, I'm glad" Jupiter said with a smile, messing with her little brother's hair. 

"Mhm! The heroes and doctors only took this many blood thingies today!" Y/N said, holding up three fingers. 

"Still shouldn't be" Akain muttered, walking towards his siblings. 

Y/N was four years old, Akai had turned 13 not that long ago. Jupiter was the oldest, 16 years old. 

"That'll stop once he gets his quirk, then maybe they'll leave us all alone for a while" Jupiter sighed, picking up the laundry basket. Y/N and Akai picked up some fire wood and started to walk through the village. 

"Hurry home, now!" A soldier yelled, pushing Jupiter with his massive gun in his hands. 

"Stop pushing Jupiter!" Y/N yelled. Before Jupiter could calm her brother down, the soldier knocked the four year old to the ground, hard. 

"Hey! You damn bastard!" Akai growled, pushing the soldier away from his little brother. 

"Akai no!" Jupiter said in a panic. It would be bad if they got on the soldier's bad side, they might be mean to Y/N the next day during the checkups. The three siblings heard fast footsteps approaching them, and Y/N was quick to get up. 

"Bailey!" Y/N yelled, watching as his dog ran from their house and stood protectively in front of them. 

"You're glad you're valuable for the time being, or I'd kill you in an instant" the soldier said, pointing his gun at Y/N. Bailey growled louder, making the soldier point the gun at the dog. Y/N gasped and pulled Bailey behind himself. 

"We'll go home now, sorry for the trouble" Jupiter rushed out, bowing before pulling her brothers away, Bailey following after them. 

"This is bullshit" Akai mumbled once they were far enough, kicking a rock out of their path. 

"What is?" Jupiter asked, readjusting her grip on the laundry basket. 

"Look around Jupiter" Akai said, waving his arms around. 

The once clean and lively village, had turned into a prison. There were soldiers everywhere, all holding guns. There were attack tanks stationed in a few places, even heroes were patrolling the area as well. 

"It'll be okay, as long as we stay together. We'll get through this" Jupiter said, her voice dying down a little towards the end. Because even she didn't believe what she was saying. The village had been exactly like this when she was born, she had to go through the checkups Y/N was being put through. Akai did as well, this was a norm for the Amitayus clan. 

"Your mother was looking for you kids, better hurry home before role call" a women smiled at the trio, holding her baby in her arms. 

"Yes ma'am" the three chorus before rushing towards their own cabin. 

"We're home mom" Jupiter called as she opened the door. Y/N and Bailey ran in, he dropped his fire wood by the fireplace, Akai doing the same while Jupiter put the basket down. 

"Hello Y/N, Akai, Jupiter" their mother said with a smile, drying the dishes. "Did those soldiers give you any trouble?" 

"When don't they?" Akai sighed, going to the floor with Bailey and Y/N. 

"It'll pass soon, we just have to hope" their mother said, putting the plate away. 

"Not much hope with this in our necks" Akai said, touching the side of his neck, Y/N mimicking his brothers actions. 

Every one of them had a chip implanted in them at birth. It's a tracker and it also stops their quirks from working. The only time they were able to use their quirks, was when the soldiers or heroes deactivated the chip via remote. Jupiter and Akai haven't used their quirks since they were 5 years old, once they stopped being tested on. 

The government was looking for something, an Amitayus with all the natural abilities. Six eyes, Infinity, cursed red, blue, purple hallow, and domain expansion. 

There was a hero from the Amitayus clan a long time ago with all of these abilities. When he passed away from age, not a single Amitayus was born with those exact abilities. That hero was the strongest hero in history, the world was close to pure during that time. 

So when he passed away, the government wanted another one. So they took the Amitayus clan hostage, and are waiting for the child with all of those abilities.

And Y/N's family and the rest of his clan, feared for his safety. Y/N looked like a carbon copy of that great hero, the eyes and all. The officials and heroes are expecting great things when Y/N gets his quirk. But his family had no idea what would happen to him. And they dreaded it everyday. 

"How are things in here?" Y/N's father asked as he walked into the house.

"Hi dad!" Y/N greeted, running to his father to hug him tightly. 

Even if everything seemed so broken, they had each other. 

Until Y/N got his quirk. 

"He's everything we've waited for" an official laughed, looking down at Y/N who was shaking in fear. 

He was 5 years old now, a few months after he got his quirk. He was being educated everyday about the duties of heroes. They protected innocent people from bad people, from people who hurt them. 

"Please let me leave, I want to see my mom and dad" Y/N sniffed, wiping his tears away. 

"In a moment young Y/N, you're close to achieving your dreams" All Might encouraged, allowing the doctor to take another blood sample. 

"You damned heroes, leave my brother alone!" Akai demanded, getting through some government soldiers from sheer force. 

"Akai" Y/N cried, reaching for his older brother. 

"He's been here all day, please let him come home" Jupiter pleaded. 

"I doubt you sick bastards even fed him, we're taking him home" Akai said, walking towards the table and picking his little brother up. 

"Young Akai, he's exactly what's we've been searching for. We apologize for being too excited, him eating left our mind-" All Might started but Akai gave him a cold glare. 

"Too excited to be a decent person? You're an idiot, half assed number one" Akai spat, holding Y/N closer. Y/N dug his face in Akai's shoulder while Jupiter draped a blanket over him. 

The three quickly left the medical area and towards their house. They opened the door to their crying mother. Their father was trying to comfort her. 

"Y/N!" Their mother cried, reaching for her son. Y/N ran from Akai and to his mother and father, Bailey running towards the boy as well. 

Their parents had tried countless times to get their son away from the heroes, that when they attempt to leave during Y/N's tests, it would send an electric shock to each of their children. 

They had no choice but to stay, but that didn’t stop Akai or Jupiter from fighting for their little brother. Even the other families in the clan would argue for Y/N, they called him their hope.

Later that night, their mother and father spoke to each other when they heard of Y/N's fate. He was to be taken away from them, be with the heroes where he'll be nothing but a weapon for them. 

"I can't let them take our son. He's ours, he belongs with us" their mother whispered, her hands trembling. 

"We'll fight back, we won't let them have him" their father whispered back. 

"You're right, they won't" another member of the Amitayus clan said, walking towards them. 

"What-" their mother started but was interrupted when the others walked towards them. 

"We won't let them take Y/N away. We'll all fight for him" Y/N's grandma promised. She had been blessed with the six eyes quirk, one of the only six eyes used in the village. She taught Y/N how to control his easily. 

And during this time, Y/N, Jupiter, and Akai had their own conversation. 

"You know what I'd kill for?" Akai started. 

"What?" Jupiter asked. 

"Some Nachos" Akai stated. 

"What's that?" Y/N asked. 

"It's  a type of food, I saw a picture of it in one of the books the heroes dropped off" Akai said, holding the torn picture out. 

"Woah, I want to try some too" Jupiter gasped, looking at the picture with wide eyes. 

"Uhh, I have a question" Y/N said, looking down at his hands. 

"What's up?" Akai asked. 

"I was told that the heroes help innocent people from the people who hurt them" Y/N started. 

"Yeah?" Jupiter agreed. 

"Well, I was wondering...who saves us when it's heroes who are hurting us?" Y/N finished.  

Akai and Jupiter shared a look of worry before directing their attention back to Y/N. He was petting Bailey slowly, looking as if he had a lot running through his mind. 

"We save ourselves then" Akai said with a smirk, Jupiter smiling at her younger brothers as well. 

"Us? How are we supposed to fight against them? We never have before" 

"We expose them" Akai shrugged. 

"Not this again" Jupiter chuckled. 

"Expose them?" Y/N questioned. 

"With a plan, a master plan at that. It has to be perfect" Akai explained. 

"A master plan, a perfect plan" Y/N repeated. And he eventually smiled up at his older siblings. 

That next day, marked the day of Y/N's breaking point. 

The heroes were there to take Y/N away, but the clan stood in the way. 

"Get out of the way!" Rahuse yelled, aiming his gun. 

"We won't let you take the boy" 

"Standing against a hero, is high treason. An act of a villain" Rahuse spat, nodding his head at his soldiers. 

"You have to go Y/N" his mother whispered, zipping his jacket up. 

"No, we can all leave" Y/N pleaded, grabbing hold of his mother. Akai smiled sadly at his brother, Jupiter wiped his tears. 

"Find the light for us, Y/N" Jupiter whispered. 

"Remember what dad told you to do" Akai said, giving Y/N a knife. 

"I can't leave you" Y/N whispered. 

"You have to, we believe in you" his grandma smiled, cupping his face with her hand. 

The family started hearing screams and gunshots from outside, babies crying and houses being broken into. 

"Go Y/N" 

"I can take the babies with me, I can carry them and use Infinity to protect them" Y/N said. He was desperate. He was worried about everyone, his little cousin was born just a few days ago. He could protect him too. 

"There's no time Y/N, go!" Jupiter cried. 

"Go now Y/N, our love will never die" his mother smiled, kissing her son on his head. 

"Bye, little brother" Akai whispered. 

And Y/N ran, he carved that chip from his neck like his father told him to. And he ran from the gunfire and heroes, looking down at all the bodies of his clan. 

He heard familiar screams, and he turned around. He saw his mother and sister being dragged off by Rahuse and a few other soldiers, a few other women as well. 

He saw his dad and Akai on the ground. 

"There you are, little brat" 

Y/N was lifted off the ground by a soldier. 

"Let me go!" Y/N yelled.

Bailey came out of nowhere and bit the man in the arm, making him drop Y/N to the ground. Another gun shot was heard, followed by Bailey's cry. 

Bailey fell while Y/N stared with wide eyes. 

His dad was dead, Akai was dead, he saw his new baby cousin on the ground. He head women cry from way ahead, he saw a few heroes look down in shame. 

Y/N hadn't even realized he was stabbing the soldier he was grabbed by in the face, he doesn't even know how many times. 

He looked down at his blood stained hands, the cries of the women had stopped. 

Y/N turned around and ran away, looking back one last time. He saw the faces of those heroes. He saw the faces of those soldiers. 

And he vowed, with every ounce of strength in himself, he would make them pay for what they did. 

Y/N was 8 years old, using cursed blue on a hero he stumbled across. It was mainly for practice, he was quickly getting the hang of his quirk. His plan was slowly coming together in his head. 

"What do we have here?" 

Y/N turned around and saw a man with blue eyes, black hair, and scars all along his face.  

"Who are you?" Y/N asked. 

"Call me Dabi" he said, smiling down at the mangled body of the hero. 

"He deserved it" Y/N mumbled. 

"Looks like it. You gonna tell me your name?" Dabi asked. 

"...Y/N" Y/N said. 

Dabi had sworn to take care of Y/N after that night, treat him as his little brother that reminded him of his past life before being a villain. 

And Y/N clinged to Dabi, who gave him the comfort of an older sibling, which reminded him of his past life before being a villain. 

~🦋~

"I'm getting closer to avenging them Nacho, so close" Y/N said, looking up at the moon. 

A/N: Yes Y/N named his pigeon Nacho because it was what Akai wanted to try more than anything. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.3K 24
BNHAXREADER The first like 10 chapters are short and badly written but the rest is good When Deku, Momo, Kirishima, Iida and todoroki went to go get...
60.9K 1.2K 12
Y/N L/N is a 21 years old man, who never had luck in his life. His parent died when he was 16, leaving him and his siblings alone. He was forced to s...
47.9K 1.5K 31
Y/n was a normal teenager boy, however he never had the hopes of becoming a hero because he believed his quirk wasn't that strong. But that didn't st...
160K 8.9K 30
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...