The unexpected turn [COMPLETE...

By craziest_arshian

#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Arshi's Apartment & Important Note
Dayout???
Pain
Past (I)
Past (II)
Past (III)
Agreement
New Cover
Engagement
Khushi
India
Important Notice
Reason
Khushi in Shantivan
Bechara Arnav
Snakewaji aa gaye (Mr.Snakewa came)
Family
Precap
First Step
Who is Anjali ?
Anjali hurts Khushi ?
Cat Fight
Try this please
Realization
Trauma
Trauma (b)
Trauma (c)
Dadi's Entry
Consolation
Bechara Arnav (II)
What is Anjali's plan ??
Khushi's Outburst
Part 35
Arnav
Thoughts
Where is Khushi ??
Arrested !!
Part 40
I will not leave you !!
Aman Mathur
Janmo Janam
Shock !!
Anjali's Punishment
Aman : The GREAT
IMPORTANT
Regret (Long Update)
Pregnant ??
Suicide !!
Last Part

Clients

4K 270 97
By craziest_arshian

First of all HAPPY 10TH IPKKND ANNIVERSARY TO YOU ALL . Jai devi mayya ki 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Okay so second of all 😁😁🙈🙈 ... I forgot to tell you that this story has crossed 100K reads , in the last update and now it has already crossed 105K reads 🙈🙈 .. Thank you so much for all the love you have showered on my story . I dedicate this update to all my lovely readers .

*****************************

Anjali was tortured the same way the whole two days and all were looking forward to the next day , waiting for the desired clients to come there . They were not clients coming for a meeting or something .... they were the clients getting paid for torturing Anjali and dirtying everything they touch ... so that Anjali would have to clean it . ;-))

NEXT DAY (Client's Arrival)

Four people , who looked like foreigners , stood in front of the Farmhouse .

Person 1 : So are you guys ready to torture the lady and have fun ??

Person 2 : Yes , off course , we are , Alex . We are even getting paid that too double than our salary and that also for what ?? For living on our own ... breaking things , dirtying the place , drinking and enjoying .

Yes ... the people , who were clients to Anjali , were Alex ... Arnav's London's branch manager and other three of his employees , Ron , Maria and Joey .

ALEX (ASR's manager)

MARIA (EMPLOYEE)

JOEY (EMPLOYEE)

RON (EMPLOYEE)

Alex : So lets move then .

Maria : Yes yes ... I really want to kill that lady who tortured my Khushi mam . How can even THINK to torture her considering her lovely nature ?? (fisting her hands) I WILL KILL THAT IDIOT !!

Joey : Maria ... relax , we are not here to kill somebody .

Maria : But ...

Ron : (strictly) No ifs and buts Maria .... Just focus on doing what sir (Arnav) has told us to do .

Alex : Yes Maria , Ron is right .

Maria : (sighing) Okay !!

Maria , Ron , Alex and Joey went inside the mansion and were grandly welcomed by Aman .

Aman : Nice to see you all ... This is Aman !!

Alex : Nice to meet you Aman ... heard a lot about you from ASR .

Aman smile politely .

Aman : Okay so ready for your assigned task ??

Joey : (excitedly) Yes ... offcourse ... you know , I would love to torture that lady .

Alex : Joey ... behave ... you are not here on holiday or something . We are assigned to do something and I suppose we should be focusing on that right now .

Joey : Sorry !!

Aman : Its okay but then I don't expect this kind of behavior ... especially because its about Khushi Bhabhi and I don't want any flaws in torturing that lady .... She should be tortured 24/7 ... hope you understand ??

Joey : Uh .. yes offcourse ... Khushi mam is our favorite because she is the one to spare us from ASR's wrath and also she is a lovely lady .

Maria : And listening to what all happened to her because of that chit of lady ... I am totally riled up and will compensate her with everything she has done to mam . Mam is just like a big sister to me and I respect her a lot and whoever does bad to her will face the worst of me .

Ron : (warningly) Maria !!

Maria : (disinterested) Okay !! Fine !!

Ron : You better know what you are supposed to do here and what not .

Maria : Sorry !!

Ron : Sorry means you will not repeat that mistake again .

Maria : Okay !!

Ron : Don't forget that we are ASR's clients here !!

Maria : (irritated) Have you forgot that we are CLIENTS here and not LECTURERS .

Ron : Maria ... don't ...... (cut by a loud voice)

Joey : STOP !! I don't know why ASR asked you two to come here with us .

Maria : What is the problem with you ?? ASR has chose me because he knows that I am the best for this ... Okay ??

Ron : (sarcastically) Yeah !! Sure !!

Maria : Ron ... I am warning you ..... Just stop ..... (Cut by Aman )

Aman : Enough now !! You all are not here to fight among yourselves .

Alex : Yes !! Aman is right , guys !! If not for us or ASR ... At least concentrate on your work you have come for , for Khushi mam ... I think you all love her ... Being the person she is ??

Ron : Hmm ... She never treated us as AR's employees .

Aman : Now no more discussions .... Anjali is in kitchen preparing for something to eat for you all ... Go and get freshen up and then work on the plan .

All of them just nodded and headed towards their allotted rooms . Aman sighed and went to his room to make a call to Arnav .

ON CALL

Aman : Hello ??

Arnav : Yes Aman ?? All okay there ??

Aman : What okay ASR ?? I thought you would ask some mature people to arrive to India to torture that lady but I think you chose the kids instead . They fight with each other like kids ... forget about doing their work ASR .

Arnav : (smirking) Aman you are not aware of their nature right now ... just wait and watch .. you don't know how much all of them love Khushi and they can do anything and everything for her ... If we have a fight and Khushi does not wants me to rest in peace at the office also , then she will call any one of them and ask them to not let me be in peace and they irritate me , their boss , to the fullest , just because Khushi told them and here , it is about revenging the person who tried to mess with Khushi and I know , no one of them will step back and will do their best . Just see what happens Aman .

Aman : (sighing) Okay !! If you say so .

Arnav : Okay then ... take care !!

Aman : You too ... bye !!

END OF CALL

*****************************************************************

AFTER SOMETIME

All of the four ; Alex , Ron , Maria and Joey , came down stairs , to the living area for having lunch . Aman was already waiting for them there . Everyone sat there , talking . Maria saw Anjali coming towards them with lunch , when one idea stroke her mind and she walked towards Anjali , smirking .

Aman : (seeing Maria walking ) What happened Maria ?? Need anything ??

Maria : Yeah !! Was just going to the kitchen for a glass of water .

Aman : Oh !! But no need for you to go ... Anjali will bring it here !!

Maria : Oh no problem !! I don't want to bother her when she already has a lot to do .

Aman looked at her weirdly thinking "I think she was supposed to make Anjali do more work . "

While Aman was busy questioning Maria .... Anjali was already there with their lunch . Maria saw her coming close so she willingly slid her left leg towards the path from where Anjali was coming with a tray filled with food . As she planned ... Anjali's leg tangled with her's , making her fall on the ground , on her face , with the food scattering around .

Maria smirked slyly looking at her plan getting success . Aman looked towards her and she winked at him ... letting him know of her plan . Maria looked towards Anjali making a sad face .

Maria : Oh no ............................................................ our food got scattered .. now what will we eat Aman ??

Aman : No worries . For now Anjali will make tea or coffee for us , as we prefer and till then she can prepare some food ... isn't it ??

Maria royally ignored Anjali , who was at the floor and went towards the sofa muttering "Yeah ... that would be fine !! "

Anjali felt angry getting ignored and stood up cleaning her white kurta .

Anjali : I am not gonna make anything now !! You ruined all my effort I had put to make these idiot dishes .

Aman : Anjali ... don't forget they are AR's clients and you ought to do whatever WE say .

Anjali : No I will not .

BA : (clutching her through her arms tightly and turning her ) What did you say ??

Anjali : (taking her arms away) Don't you have ears or what ?? I said "I WILL NOT COOK FOR THEM FROM NOW AND ALSO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR BLOODY ORDERS" . What do you all think of yourself , ha ?? I am ANJALI SINGH RAIZADA and no one , NO ONE has the right to order ME . Get that ??

BA : (clutching her through her hairs tightly making Anjali wince in pain) You ARE supposed to do what WE say . You deserve much more than JUST this . Thank god that ASR didn't punish you that harshly ... and if you do not obey this punishment also then you know what ASR can and WILL do .

Anjali : (trying to make BA leave her hair , crying in pain) Ahhhhhh !!! Leave me !!

BA : You will do what we say ??

Anjali : Ye...es !!

BA : Good !!

Saying she left Anjali's hair with a push making Anjali fall on the ground again .

***************************

TO BE CONTINUED ...

How was the update guys ??

Hope you liked it .

Do VOTE and COMMENT .

STAY SAFE AND HAPPY 😘.

LOVE YOU ALL .

Seeing the current situation ... All I want is all of you out there to smile a bit so I will be posting IPKKND memes so that it can at least bring a smile on your face . Thank you so much ... These are not my creations ... Credit goes to the uploader .

And ya please please please check my other story "OS Series : Mr . Junior Raizada " .... That includes all of our junior ASR .

LUV

AAYUSHI

2419 WORDS .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2.7K 20
Arnav learns about Khushi's engagement and he is shattered. He has questions but will Khushi answer them? Garima wonders if she was being fair with K...
30K 1.2K 11
After going through a nightmare a few years ago, will Khushi find love again? Will she be able to reach her happily ever after? An Arshi fan faction...
281K 13.6K 38
An ArShi story I wrote in 2012 as a teenager (apologies in advance for it being crappy lol), inspired by the arnav-kidnapping-then-returns-home track...
619K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...