Good vs. Evil

By duke_destin

Y/n Fawley was just another student in the background. Good grades but not good enough to be sought out. A go... More

Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chater 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Healing Era??
Chapter 68
Chapter Sixty nineeeee
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 20

7.2K 199 44
By duke_destin

I trudged up the stairs to my room, holding my heels in one of my hands. I pushed open the door as quietly as I could, not wanting to wake up the other girls.

I grabbed a tshirt and shorts and went to the bathroom. I struggled with my dress but eventually got it off, relieved to be in regular clothes again.

I let down my hair and sat down on my bed. I zoned out, mindlessly braiding my hair.

I almost didn't notice Hera on her bed, watching me. I cleared my throat softly, trying to show her that I knew she was staring.

She didn't budge. I rolled my eyes, falling back into my bed and turning off the lights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-2 months later-

I bounced my knee up and down, feeling worse than I had in a while. I picked at my food and yawned.

There was barely anyone in the Great Hall. Just three or four others.

I knew it was going to get bad soon and I had to muster up the courage to talk to Dumbledore, it's going to end badly if I don't.

I ate a few more bites before getting up. I rushed out of the Great Hall and turned the corner, passing Malfoy.

"Blood traitor." He muttered.

"British scum." I muttered back.

I shook my head, turning the corner again. This time, I almost bumped into Professor McGonagall.

"Oh, my apologies Professor."

"Oh that's quite alright Ms. Fawley." She smiled.

"Actually, I was meaning to talk to you." I thought for a moment, trying to think of what to say. " I need to talk to Dumbledore as soon as possible, is there any way you could help me with that?"

"Oh, yes. Follow me."

She led me to a huge statue of a griffin.

"Liquorice snaps."

The gargoyle turned around, revealing a spiral staircase. She led me up the staircase and to a huge door.

She knocked three times and the door swung open.

"I have a student here that would like to speak with you, Albus." I followed her in.

"Thank you, Minerva."

I walked into his gorgeous office and up to his desk.

"Ah, Miss Fawley. What can I do for you?" He leaned over his desk.

"Well," I rocked on my heels. "I know you are aware of what happened last year and..."

I motioned to my face. He nodded.

"Well, full moons have been really hard lately and I thought it was time to ask you if I could be excused from classes for a few days?" I wrung my hands nervously.

"Of course, is there anything else that I can do for you?" He smiled kindly.

"No, Sir. Thank you so much." I smiled.

I went back down the stairs and slipped past the gargoyle. I almost bumped into Ron as he and Hermione were about to go in.

"Pardon." I chuckled. "Hermione, are we still on for lunch?"

She nodded, "Of course."

"Great." I nodded before turning the corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She didn't show up. I'd been waiting for a least 20 minutes, just sitting at a table in the Great Hall.

I sighed, getting up. I had to get ready for the next task anyway.

As I left the Great Hall, Fleur rushed in, panicking.

Hé, hé." I stopped her, grabbing onto her shoulders, "Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas?"

"Gabrielle est partie, je ne la trouve nulle part!" She panted, holding onto my arms for support.

"Merlin, ok." I sighed, "Je garderai un œil sur elle, mais tu dois aller à la prochaine tâche. Je te ferai savoir ce qui se passe."

She nodded, running back outside. I shook my head and turned the corner, heading the opposite direction.

I passed by Harry, I smiled before stopping in my tracks. I turned around.

"Harry?" He turned around expectantly, "Have you seen Hermione or Gabrielle Delacour? Hermione and I were supposed to have lunch."

"No, actually, I haven't seen them lately."

"That's so strange." I shrugged. "Well, they'll turn up eventually. Thanks anyway."

I turned around, walking back down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the deck with my arms wrapped around myself and my legs dangling off the edge. Dean sat crouched next to me, an arm over my shoulder to keep his balance as we both looked into the water.

I was beginning to worry, as there was still no sign of Hermione or Gabrielle.

Suddenly a shadow surfaced from the water. Fleur's head bobbed above the water as she gasped for air.

"Merlin's bloody bullocks." I gasped.

I leaned forward, putting my arm out for her to grab. Her cold hand grasped on to my wrist and I pulled her on to the deck. Beuxbaton girls rushed towards her with towels and a robe.

"Que s'est-il passé?" I asked, rubbing her shoulders.

"Ze Grindylows!" She sputtered.

I rubbed her arms, trying to keep her warm in the freezing air. Girls ranted in French to her, slowly guiding her away as Dumbledore announced that she was disqualified.

I watch the water carefully, but there were no more disturbances. Until about 20 minutes later.

Cedric and Cho's head came above the water and they both gasped for air. I held out my hand as they swam to the deck.

Cho ignored me, swimming to a bunch of girls but Cedric grabbed onto my arm and pulled himself up.

"First place!" I laughed, wrapping a towel around him.

He chuckled, breathing heavily. His cheeks were bright pink and his lips were almost blue. One of his friends wrapped a robe around him, trying to warm him up.

His father pulled him away, laughing with him and celebrating.

A few moments later, Hermione and Viktor's heads appeared above the water.

I gasped, grabbing Hermione as she came to the deck.

"Merlin! Are you alright?" I pulled her up and she sat next to me, breathing heavily.

Dean handed me a robe and I wrapped it around her quickly.

"Is Harry back up yet?" She asked worriedly.

I paused, realising that Harry was the only one that hadn't come up yet. I shook my head slowly. We sat together, waiting anxiously for his return.

After a few minutes, Ron and Gabrielle appeared. Gabrielle coughed and breathed heavily, panicking. Ron held onto her tightly, helping her to the deck.

I watched as Fleur pulled her up and hugged her.

A moment later, Harry came flying out of the water, landing right next to me.

"Godric!" I gasped, helping him up. He sputtered, holding onto my hand tightly to support himself.

"You saved her," Fleur smiled, bending down infront of him, "Even though she wasn't yours to save. My little sister!"

She grabbed his head, kissing his forehead. She stood up, kissing Ron as well.

Hermione rushed back with a towel. She handed it to me and I wrapped it around his shoulders, rubbing his arms to warm him up.

"Are you alright? You must be freezing!" Hermione exclaimed, "Personally I think you behaved admirably."

She kissed the top of his head.

"I finished last Hermione." Harry sighed.

"Next to last." I smiled, "Fleur never got past the grindylows."

"Attention! Attention! The winner is... Mr Diggory!" Dumbledore boomed."

I cheered loudly with the rest of Cedric's friends.

"For showing unique command of the bubblehead charm. The way I see it, Mr Potter would have finished first had it not been for his determination to rescue not only Mr Weasley but the others as well. We've agreed to award him second place! For outstanding moral fibre."

I shook Harry softly by his shoulders, laughing with Hermione.

"Second place!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat next to Hermione on a couch in the Gryffindor common room. We were supposed to be studying, although we weren't doing very much of that.

"Your common room is very different from ours." I noted, looking around the room.

There are portraits all over the place and a homey glow engulfed the room. There are people loudly playing games or talking.

"I would imagine." Hermione laughed slightly, "Gryffindors don't really believe in studying."

"I can see that." I laughed. Harry and Ron came down the stairs and I smiled at Harry. He immediately turned around, bumping into Ron.

Ron turned him around, pushing him forward.

"Just go... I don't care... go." I heard snippets from Ron but I couldn't tell what Harry was saying.

Harry turned around and smiled awkwardly. I chuckled, smiling back.

Hermione gasped, nudging me.

"You fancy him!" She smiled.

"Do not!" I felt my face get hot.

She hummed, watching me.

I paused, thinking for a moment.

"Well," I started.

"I knew it!" She cut me off, "You do!"

"Do what?" Elijah said behind me, making me jump.

"Nothing!" I tried to cover it up.

"Y/n fancies Harry Potter." Hermione teased.

"Mione!" I gasped.

"I knew you did." Elijah shrugged, leaning his chin on my head.

"I've never thought about it before." I shrugged.

"Well?" Hermione leaned forward.

"Yeah, I guess I do." My stomach twisted, it felt strange to actually say it.

"Ah! I knew it!" She squealed. "Oh, you two would be so cute!"

"You finally realised!" Elijah chuckled. "Everyone knows except you."

"Oh, hush." I rolled my eyes, "Not everyone."

"Everyone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 198 79
"even though we never said it to each other we knew." »»- -«« In this story, We see the point of view of a Weasley Girl, her name is Alice Abigail We...
4.7K 199 12
I suck at writing summaries I apologise in advance. Based off the movies not books! Y/N is a Weasley, and a twin. Ronald's twin. Going back to Hogwar...
519K 14.6K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
27.1K 253 15
Yn Potter × Fred Weasley