Fuck It List

By btsximajin

• Go skinny-dipping • Have a make-out session • Try foreplay with ice • Kiss a stranger • Get drunk • T... More

01: the list
02: the deal
03: strip UNO
04: make out session
05: getting drunk
06: skinny-dipping
07: getting high
08: get a tattoo
09: foreplay with ice
10: blindfolded
11: 0ral s£x
13: tied up
14: thigh riding
15: mirror s£x
16: aftercare
17: jealousy
18: s£x in public
19: rules
20: denial
21: kissing a stranger
22: confession
23: proof
24: teasing
25: his tattoo
26: surrender
27: happy end?
28: epilogue
SEASON 2
01: returning to home
02: restart
03: make up or make out
04: another list
05: fvck me list
06: two years ago
07: making up
08: moving in
09: baking together
10: picnic date
11: kissing in the rain
12: car s£x
13: car s£x pt.2
14: lingerie shopping
15: torture
16: teasing
17: bl0w j0b
18: get ready
19: making art together
20: body painting
21: shower s£x
22: work of art
23: going to the beach
24: a day at the beach
25: beach party
26: s£x on the beach
27: s£x on the beach pt.2
28: wrong timing
29: going back to Paris
bonus part
deleted scenes

12: talk dirty to me

89.1K 2.8K 2.4K
By btsximajin

You followed Jungkook inside the same fraternity house where the last party you went with him took place as well.

You had changed into your comfort denim mum jeans and a black crop top with a round neckline which was deep enough to reveal the outlines of your cleavage but not showing too much.

You were seriously wondering if those students threw these parties every week-end and if Jungkook went there every time.

But then your attention was drawn to Rachel who approached you through the crowd as you made your way to the living room where Jungkook's friends were probably already waiting for you.

"Hi, Y/N", she greeted you first and then looked Jungkook up and down, "hi, Jungkook. Long time no see."

"Hi, Rach", he greeted her loudly to top the buzzing music and gave her a kind smile before he kept walking to your usual place.

You didn't know what bothered you more: the fact that he called her by a nickname, that this caused a sting in your stomach or that she had checked him out.

You had to admit, he looked fine as hell today. He had exchanged his ripped jeans for casual black pants and a black belt.

He had tucked a large white shirt into the waistband and put on the usual leather jacket. His hair was pushed back making him look effortlessly hot.

But still, it didn't give her the right to undress him with her eyes right in front of your salad making you feel some type of emotion you never did before.

It put you into a bad mood and you gladly accepted the drink Jungkook handed to you before you went to join the circle of his friend group in the big living room.

You downed it in one go and pulled a contorted face. You earned a puzzled look from him which you easily ignored.

Before you could even wonder where to sit he already looped his arm around your waist and pulled you down to sit on his lap on the same armchair as last time.

The alcohol spread through your veins putting you a little bit at ease but it wasn't able to wash the grumpy expression off.

Your eyes wandered restlessly over the drunk crowd and you changed your sitting position a few times because you were so annoyed that you were physically uncomfortable until you were stopped. By him.

"Don't... move, babe", Jungkook's deep voice rumbled into your ear as his grip tightened on your hips, "it's making me hard especially with the memory of you-"

"Understood", you hissed before he could finish his sentence making him smirk.

"Don't act like it doesn't turn you on when I'm talking dirty to you", he remarked smugly.

You wanted to deny it but you feared your cheeks would turn even redder if you did.

The truth was, it did turn you on and it had your mind going crazy.

Recalling the itmes left on your list made a naughty idea pop up in your head. What if he used his belt to tie... nevermind.

Only thinking about those unholy things without even saying them out loud made your body temperature rise.

"Penny for your thoughts", Jungkook mumbled close to your ear and took another sip of the drink in his hands.

"You can keep that penny, I don't want it", you tried it with a sassy comeback to hide that you felt like you've been caught.

"Hm, no. Now I'm even more curious what you've been fantasizing about that makes your cheeks blush so cutely", he sneered piercing you with interested eyes.

Damn, he knew right away that you were playing.

"I wasn't fantasizing about anything", you exclaimed outraged, "I was only thinking about how disgusting this alcohol t-"

You immediately closed your mouth when he pressed his lips on your neck and sucked on the same spot making a wave of pleasure flood all your senses.

"Lies", he mumbled against your skin letting you catch your breath, "if you don't tell the truth I'll give you a dark hickey on your neck right in front of everyone here and perfectly for your parents to see."

"Okay, okay, fine", you gave in and snorted, "just promise you won't make fun of me."

"I promise", he said with a boyish smile tugging on the corners of his lips, "go ahead, babe. Talk dirty to me."

"Who said...?", you wanted to talk back but he only tilted his head to the side making you go silent.

You sighed getting ready to make a complete fool out of yourself.

"So... you know that bed you got with the rods at the headboard?", you asked timidly and he nodded, "well, I was imagining how you took your belt to tie up my wrists.. -hpff this is so embarrassing."

You whined and shifted on his lap to the side to bury your face into his neck and hide your embarrassment.

"No, not at all", he said in a husky voice and brushed your hair behind your ear, "keep going. What did I do next?"

"You were taking off all my clothes", you continued talking into his ear not facing him.

"Then you'd get undressed yourself", you told him licking your lips nervously, "and we'd tick some more points off my list."

"Damn, babe", he growled gripping your hips firmly, "that was hot. I know that there was more going on in that pretty mind of yours but I'm not going to push you. Just know that I can make all of it happen, if you want me to."

You gulped and shyly looked up at him. His face was dead serious.

But this was huge for you, it would be your first time. Then again you wouldn't want anyone else to be your first.

"Do you want me to?", he asked locking eyes with you and you nodded slowly, "say it, babe."

"Yes, I want you to", you let the magic words roll of your tongue and a huge smile grew on his lips.

"Then let's go", he said and got up throwing you easily over his shoulder.

"Oh my god", you squealed kicking your legs and clinging on to him while he carried you to his car.

He put you down on the passenger seat, strapped you in and drove off.

The closer you got to his house the more you became nervous. You regarded him secretly from the side how he skilfully passed one hand over the steering wheel while the other arm was resting on the armrest of the cardoor

He had taken off his leather jacket and thrown it on the back seat for the ride home so that his sleeve tattoos and the veins covering his forearms were visible to you.

Seeing them turned you on and knowing what all he could do to you with them drove you crazy but you couldn't shake off your nervousness.

So when he stopped the car in front of his house you didn't follow his example and opened the car door.

"What is it?", he asked frowning seeing you hesitating and shut the door again to turn towards you and observe you closely.

"I... I'm a little nervous", you answered honestly making his expression become soft.

"Come here", he said pointing to his crotch and you complied with his request reluctantly. You climbed over the center console and straddled his lap.

You looked down at your hands to avoid his gaze and the awkwardness of your position but he put his hand under your chin and lifted your head to make you look into his eyes.

"I promise to make you feel as comfortable as I can", he reassured you, "and I'll only go as far as you let me. Nothing will happen without your consent. And you know, I never break my promises."

You nodded already feeling more at ease.

"Can I kiss you now?", he asked making you giggle. Only this simple question woke up the butterflies in your tummy.

"You don't need to ask for permission for that", you said playfully smacking his chest, "I just want you to go slow... yet rough."

A smug grin appeared on his lips as he gazed at you with sparkling eyes. "You manage to surprise me every time", he said impressed.

Then he cupped your face in his hands and pulled you in for a kiss. It was sweet how he moved his soft lips against yours, but also demanding how he captured your lower lip between his teeth.

"I'm so glad I'm the one you're doing this with", he mumbled against your lips, "the only one."

CONSENT IS ✨SEXY✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 2.8K 95
Keiko Todomura has been staying out of the way of the school bully since childhood, silently protecting her best friend, Izuku, with her quirk. Her...
34K 561 10
Bakugo being an asshole also has a soft side to himself. He walks in on Todoroki changing into Pajamas when he sees a different Todoroki, a girl Todo...
7.9K 59 19
I'll be making Enhypen imagines, reactions. They might have some typos, bad grammar and it might be cringy. Enjoy ! <3 This book is actually not comp...
20.3K 616 22
"Bound by a reckless mistake, he found himself irresistibly addicted to her-craving her like a thirst that couldn't be quenched, an insatiable desire...