Hunted (S.W) Book 2

By webstarMD

"People aren't always as they seem." More

Just Some Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapeter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilouge
SURPRISE!!
Book 3

Chapter 21

3.1K 62 8
By webstarMD

When I wake up we had to get ready. Both Jacks were up and so was Matt. I did not want to get up but I had to. When I get up I go over to my suitcase. What to wear? There was a knock at the door.
"Nicole can you get the door?" Matt shouts.
"Yea." I reply sleepily and my voice very quiet. My voice hurt like crazy and I had a headache. When I open the door I find the orange haired girl standing there.
"Hey Nicole! I'm Mahogany." She says.
"Hi." I say with a small smile.
"So I was wondering if you already know what you were going to wear?" She asks me. I shake my head and loom at what I'm wearing. Basketball shorts and a red t shirt. "Awesome. I was wondering if you wanted to match today?" She asks me.
"Sure." I say and she hands me a bag.
"Perfect. Oh um this is a gift from one girl to another." She says smiling.
"Thanks." I say and smile a little.
"Well I'll let you get ready. See you in a few!" She says and walks away. She was in a good mood.

I walk back into the bedroom and change into the Jean shorts she got me and I put on a black laced bra since it was the only black one I could find. My head kept pounding. I had to get some medicine.
"Matt?" I call out the best I can. No one answers. Why is this so difficult? I walk out of the bedroom to find Matt. "Matt do you have anything I can ta-" before I finish I see all the boys are in our room. Great I had to walk out like this.
"Did you forget to put some clothes on?" Taylor asks. I shake my head.
"No." I say as Matt walks up to me.
"What's up?" He asks me.
"Do you have anything I can take for a headache?" I ask him. He nods and walks back into the room. Matt grabs a small blue bottle from his bag and hands me two pills.
"Here." He says handing me a water bottle from the nightstand.
"Thanks." I say as I take the pills.
"I'll leave you to finish getting ready." He says then walks out of the room. I pull on a white sweater with the words Omaha in grey. Opposite of Mahogany's but hers says "Canada." Then I pull on a pair of grey knee high socks with grey vans. Mahogany and I wore the same with but opposite colors. I quickly go do my makeup and straighten my hair, put on deodorant and spray myself with perfume. I pin back some bangs and walk out to the others after I brush my teeth.

"Everyone ready?" I ask. They all nods. "Let's go." I say and we all leave our hotel room. I was the last one to leave because everyone else was screaming and shouting. I couldn't handle it right now. Hopefully it gets better when the meds kick in. I feel someone grab my wrist and it scares me.
"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." Sam says. I let out the breath I was holding.
"It's okay." I say and continue walking.
"Does your voice still hurt?" He asks me. I nod. "And I heard you have a headache. It doesn't sound like you're feeling the best." He says with concern in his voice. "I can ask Bart if you don't have to perform today because of how you're feeling. I'll stay there and help you get better." He suggests. I take that thought into consideration, but I remember that these girls came here to see Sam and I don't want to take that away from them.
"No it's fine. I've had to perform through worse." I tell him. I have had to perform through much worse. When I was on tour with the Janoskians I had a fever, a stomachache, and a headache. I guess you could say that I was pretty sick that performance. Sam grabs my hand and I lay my head on his shoulder. I wasn't feeling good at all but I had to go. I couldn't let Sam skip this because of me.

We eventually made it down to the ballroom and there was food set up for us. I just grabbed a banana and a water. Sam grabs a real breakfast and sits down next to me. At our table was just me and Sam. Until the one kid I don't know sat down next to Sam.
"Hey man." Sam says doing a little handshake. I take a sip of my water.
"Who's this beauty?" The kid asks.
"This is Nicole Hanes." He says smiling at me. "Nicole this is my best friend Nate Maloley, but we call him Skate." He says and Skate smiles. I nod my head and he looks at me.
"You're Nicole Hanes? As in like the singer?" He asks me. I nod. "You're even more beautiful in person." He says smiling. I didn't feel anything when he said that. That normally would have made me blush or even giggle but I felt nothing. I just ate my banana in silence as everyone else talked.

"Okay everyone ready?" Bart asks. We nod.
"Come on prayer." Nash says and we all get in a circle and fold our hands. "Dear lord thank you for blessing all of us for bringing this family together. Thank you for giving us this opportunity and please watch over us during our performance.
Amen."

We all say Amen after Nash does. Then we all put our hands in the middle while Matt counts down from 10 quickly. They shout something but I couldn't quite make it out.
"Okay so here's how it goes. They announce our names and you pretty much run out and go to the stage." Carter explains to me. I nod and we all stand in a small room.
"He's scares his mom by screaming. Carter Reynolds!" They announce first. He runs out as you hear tons of girls screaming.
"Next you've got your man with the adorable laugh. Aaron Carpenter!" He runs out and girls are still screaming.
"He wears bandanas and cuttoffs. Taylor Caniff!" When he runs out you hear girls scream "I love you" to him.
"He's got the songs and the voice. Shawn Mendes!"
"She's got the beats and the cat ears. Mahogany Lox!"
"You've got your dinosaur ladies. Matthew Espinosa!" He prepared himself and runs out like a dinosaur. It makes me and the girls laugh/scream.
"They call him baby faced with great raps. Your man Jack Johnson."
"Grab ahold of your water because it's about to get hot in here with Jack Gilinsky!" Almost everyone screams.
"Not Nash but you know him. The other Grier. Hayes Grier!"
"You know him. You love him. Cameron Dallas!"
"You've got your man of the hour Nash Grier!" All the girls scream which doesn't help my case.

"I'm about to go on. I'll see you out there." Sam says giving me a small kiss on the lips. "Hey don't worry about them. They'll love you." He says seeing my face. I give him a small smile and he prepares himself.
"He skates and he sings. Skate Maloley!" He runs out and girls cheer a little less loudly.
"Ladies it's Mr. Come up. Sam Wilkinson!" When Sam goes out I hear girls scream and shout "daddy." Okay that's new. I don't even call him that. Well I did once.

"Alright ladies we have one more person but SHES new. So give her a warm welcome. Nicole Hanes." I walk out and the flashing of camera light and the screams hit me. The girls actually liked me. I jogged along giving the girls high fives as they hold out their hands. I make it to the end and go up on stage with the others for a question and answer panel.
I was sitting next to Sam on the end. Nash and Cameron sat in the middle and Aaron sat on the opposite end of me next to Shawn.
"Alright you in the green." Nash says pointing to her.
"It's for Shawn. Do you plan on ever making songs?" Questions keep getting asked and answered. Sam got asked if he had a girlfriend. He said he did but didn't want to say who. That's what I told him to say anyway.
"Alright three more questions." Taylor says into his microphone. "You in the pink with the broken arm." He says smiling.
"Hi. This is for Nicole. Why did you stop touring with he Janoskians?" She asks.
"There were things happening at home that I needed to be there for." I say to her. She nods.
"You in the Hayes sweatshirt." Nash says pointing her out. She smiles and takes the microphone.
"Yea this one is also for Nicole. What was that video of you and Sam at your first concert?" She asks. I look up at her. What should I say. Sam writes something down and passes it to me secretly. I look at it.

"Don't tell them the truth. I don't want you getting hurt because of it."

I look back up and answer.
"In the video Sam and I did kiss, but it was just a little thing we had. At the end of the video something happened and I don't know how it did but I wasn't proud of it. I'm sorry you guys had to see that." I tell her and she looks satisfied.
"You in the Nicole t-shirt." Sam says smiling at me.
"Oh my gosh hi! This one is also for Nicole. Who was the guy in the end of the video? And I love you so much!" She says into the mic. I smile.
"I love you too and that was my boyfriend. And I'd like to keep his name a secret. I'm sorry." I say to her. She smiles and hands the mic back to the security guard. Speaking of security O'Neil and Harris were by the doors making sure they could see everything. They wore he same things that the security guys wore but everyone but the fans knew they were cops.

During the performance we just messed around pretty much. Shawn sang and so did the Jacks. Sam and Skate are up next to sing.

"Hey guys. You know the song so sing along." Sam says.

"ay-ay-ay-ayo
shawty from the bay doe
why you wanna go out?
stay home
i've been here for too long
and now I know what you want." The beginning goes. My favorite song of Sam's. Signs.

"Baby i could see the signs when you move that ass around
it ain't nothin to a king that's why you see me wear the crown." Skate sings.

We were all enjoying the song when Sam comes over to me and pulls me up. He takes me to the front with him and Skate.

"Baby i could see the signs
when you walkin out the door
you say you don't want me
but you always leavin wantin more huh," Sam raps as he has his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm changin my ways, opening gates
flowin all through them like rivers and lakes
the feeling will change run your relay," He says grabbing my hand and flaunting me around.

"the sounds of your sounds
they're makin me think
like you're a new thing pure beauty," he says doing a body roll which makes the girls scream.

"Imma leave it to the signs that you're shootin," he says winking at me which makes me blush.

"oh my god your bootys
protruding
ya makin me lose it
but finders are keepers so find me or chose it," he says and grabs my waist which makes girls scream even more.

"it started last weekend
the signs that you're freakin
I'm weak in my knees
all i need is those features," he sings pretending to fall which makes me laugh.

"this perfect proportion like hourglass auras
explorin ya body
like my name is Dora," When he sings that part he runs his hand down my side and looks up at me smirking.

"but ima slow it down
'cuz it's gon be you and I," he says grabbing my waist and pulling me against him. We were facing each other and he continues to look at me.

"you better stay around
the grass is greener on the side
it sounds cliche enough

but im only being honest
go ahead and show your signs
turn around like you promised." He finishes his part and the girls go crazy. He spins me around one and while his back was to the girls he quickly kisses me.
"Sam the girls." I say quietly.
"I don't care. They can catch us." He says and walks back to Skate and finishes the song. I look at Matt who is making a kissy face. I roll my eyes and go to sit next to him.

"Thank you all for coming today! We love you!" Everyone says and the girls scream as we walk off stage.
"You did amazing!" I say as Sam comes up to me and grabs my waist. He waits till everyone is gone and pulls me back out to the stage.
"Sam what are you doing?" I ask him. There were still a few fans left. Maybe 10.
"These girls can see if they want. Actually hold up."
Sam walks over to the front of the stage. "Hey ladies!" He shouts. The girls look over at us and smile.
"Hi Sam." They all say excited.
"Okay whatever is going to happen stays between the..." He counts how many girls are here.
"Between the 12 of us okay? You 10 and Nicole and myself." He says. The girls nod and some grab out their phones. "Like I said I don't care if they see this but I just had to do it." He grabs my waist and pulls me to him and smashes his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and continue to kiss. When we break the kiss we look over at the girls who look happy.
"You two are so cute together. I ship it." One says. I smile.
"So when Sam said he has a girlfriend is it you?" He girl who had the broken arm from earlier asks.
"Yea it is. Bart just wants us to keep it a secret." Sam groans.
"Well I think you should tell everyone. It's your happiness that matters after all." A brunette says. I nod.
"Oh Nicole so that guy in the video was...Sam?" They ask. I nod. "Don't worry. That stay between all of us. Right?" She asks. The fans nod along with her.
"Thank you guys." I say softly since my voice hurts.
"Are you okay Nicole. You looked a little sad." The girl who wore my tour crewnecks asks.
"Yea. Just a headache and my voice hurts." I explain to her. She nods. "Do you want a picture?" I ask her. Her eyes light up.
"Yes please." She says. I hand Sam her phone and he takes the picture. I got on with her on my back. It was cute honestly. "Thank you so much! I love you Nicole I really do. You saved my life." She says and lift up her sleeve enough for me to see a very dark line over her vein. She's tried to kill herself. And she said I saved her.
"H-how exactly did I save you?" I ask her.
"I was at home after a terrible day at school when girls at school called me names and shoved me into lockers. I couldn't handle it. When I got home I went straight to my room my bathroom to grab a blade when I heard your song on the radio. I stopped and listened. That's when I haven't cut again. I've been three months and 22 days clean." She explains to me. I look at her wrist with tears in my eyes.
"You remind me of myself. I got bullied too believe it or not." I say to her.
"Really? D-Do or did you have one person who always made you feel awful?" She asks me. I nod.
"That one person was Sam actually. Until I decided to forgive him. Don't hate people because they hate you. I wouldn't be here if I never forgave Sam. And look..." I pull up my sleeve to show her my scars. "We aren't that different. Just know that things will get better. My life got better but it also got dark. Just know that I will always be here for you." I say and bring her wrist up to my lips and kiss her scars. "Please don't do it again." I say to her with small tears going down my face.
"I-i won't. For you." She says smiling.
"Oh may I see your phone?" I ask her. She nods and unlocks it. I quickly go to her contacts and add myself. "If you ever think about cutting again call me okay? But never share my number. This is our secret okay?" I ask her. She nods and hugs me tightly.
"Thank you." She says and runs to her parents. I walk back to Sam and we begin walking to our hotel rooms since the event was in the ball room.

"That was amazing what you did back there." He says as we reach my hotel room.
"Thanks. She just reminded me a lot of myself." I say. He nods.
"Take a nap baby girl. We have something later tonight and you look tired." I nod and Sam kisses me on my forehead before I need my room.

_____________________

A/N

This is SOOO long and I'm sorry. I just had a lot for this chapter. I hope you like it and I'm not editing it because I'm to lazy and I don't feel well. I'm sorry. Love you guys.

Please vote!!

I'll update soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 692 50
Love is always complicated. But for some, it was harder than they thought...
209K 11.3K 30
"Things are normal now, like how it should be."
7.6K 471 26
When everything seems to go perfect something always has to ruin it.
23.4K 542 54
'People change, things go wrong. Shit happens, but life goes on'