Spider-Man X Pokimane. The Gi...

By Mexican_TanQr

Hello my name is Peter Parker and I'm just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, but really I'm just an ordi... More

Wish me luck Bois( Not a chapter update)
1k??? (Not a Chapter Update)
Chapter 1: The Raft
Chapter 2: Arriving to LA
Chapter 3: First Meet up
Chapter 4: Love?
Chapter 5: Conffesion
Chapter 6: Who?
Chapter 7:OTV
Chapter 8: My Fault
Chapter 9: Tragedy
Chapter 10: The End
For Now
(Season 2) Chapter 1: New Life style same old me!
(Season 2) Chapter 2: Intense Heat!
(Season 2) Chapter 3: New York
(Season 2) Chapter 4: Sonii
(Season 2) Chapter 5: The Lizard Strikes
(Season 2) Chapter 6: The message
(Season 2) Chapter 7: Back to LA
Season 2) Chapter 8: Taskmaster
Just a lil break ❤️
Have a great New years!!!
(Season 2) Chapter 9: Christmas!!
(Season 2) Chapter 10: Sonii why?
16!!!!!
(Season 2) Chapter 11: My Powers?
(Season 2) Chapter 13: Old habits.
Not a chapter update. More so an apology
New book

(Season 2) Chapter 12: Im just Peter Parker

260 4 3
By Mexican_TanQr

I wake up feeling amazing. This was the first time I've ever slept through a whole night without coming home late. I stretch for a bit then I feel Imane cuddle closer. I lay back down and turn towards her and just look at her while she slowly opens here eyes. It's like every time she opens her eyes. Life is just 10 times more better.

Peter: Morning!

Imane:mmmmmh morning.....

She says while stretching.

Peter: So what do you feel like doing today, my queen?

She giggled and took a deep breath.

Imane: Idk, what do you feel like doing?

Peter: Anything you feel like doing.

I say with a smile.

She giggled and gave me a hug. Again, that calming soothing scent from Imane in the morning is so nice. Her arms feel so warm.

After a good long hug we get up, and look for things to do.

We both walk downstairs. We see Rae drinking coffee.

Imane: Morning Rae!

Rae: Morning Imane, morning to you to Pete.

Peter: Morning.

Rae: So... what's on todays agenda?

Imane: We'll we were hoping to see if you had any ideas for all of us to do?

Rae: Nope. I'm just as bored as you guys.

After a bit the other girls joined. We were all thinking of what we could do.

Then out of nowhere Mr. Stark lands in front of our home.

I go out and greet him.

Peter: Hey Mr. Stark?

Stark: Hey kid. Ladies.

They all wave.

Peter: Soooo..... what brings you here?

Stark: Listen, Pete I think we found a way to get your powers back on track.

My eyes widen.

Peter: What? What do you mean?

Stark: Kid, it wouldn't be so hard to recreate the spiders your father made. We'd just need a bit of your DNA.

I look at him and back at Imane and the girls, then back at Mr Stark.

Peter: Hey look. My father destroyed that research and Killed those spiders for a reason. I'm not tying to recreate something my father destroyed.

Stark: Kid this could help you.

Peter: Maybe I don't want help. Ok, maybe I like the way I'm living right now. Maybe, I don't want to be Spider-Man anymore.......I just want to be me. I'm Peter Parker....... And that's all. I'm just Peter Parker.

Stark: Kid, you took on a responsibility. All your enemies will keep trying to find you. When they do, you can kiss this whole beautiful life goodbye.

Peter: What don't you understand about me not wanting to be Spider-Man anymore. I understand that my enemies are looking for me. But we live far away from the city. The chances of my enemies finding me here are slim. Besides, you've got security everywhere around LA. Your also forgetting I'm smarter than you. I'll think of something.

He looks at me and looks down in frustration.

Stark: Look alright kid, your right. I'll leave you be. But just know. There is the option to comeback.

And just like that he flys away.

I turn around and walk towards the door but grabs my hand pulls me into a hug.

Imane: Hey.... It's ok.

Peter: I just really, don't want to be Spider-Man anymore. I just wanna be me.

Imane: And that's ok. I love you for who you are. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Come on, let's go.

Peter: Where.

Rae: To have fun.

We hop into Rae's car.

Peter: I didn't know you could drive?

Rae: I can, just been since I have.

My eyes widened. I whispered into Imane's ear.

Peter: ^She's gonna kill us all.

She giggled.

Rae: What?

Peter: Nothing

(From now on this symbol. ^ Means that the sentence is being whispered. Who ever has that symbol on their sentence is whispering)

We went to Santa Monica peer. We did a lot of things together. Everything was fun. We went to eat pizza. Which by the way, I love pizza sooooo much. Then after that we just explored all over the city.

Peter: Today is really fun. The city looks a lot more beautiful down here. Although it is also beautiful from above.

I then hear sirens go off. I look over across the street. I see police cars go by. I stand there knowing I can't do anything to help.

Imane: You ok?

Peter: Huh? Yeah! Totally. I'm fine.

She goes in for a hug.

Imane: Cmon, I want to show you guys something.

We traveled for quite a while. Once we made it to our destination I looked out the window and saw we were in the woods.

Peter: Where are we?

Imane: Well my adorable boyfriend, we are in Angeles National Forest.

Peter: Oh, what for?

Imane: We're camping!

Peter: Oh, ok. Sounds like fun.

I haven't even realized that Imane packed for this. She went to the car and asked me to help her unload the car. I did what she asked and we set up our little camp. After that was done we went out to explore. Sykkuno and Rae went to climb a mountain for fun. Janet and Celine went on walk to find a river. We went the opposite way and just explored.

Peter: This is nice. Just you and me, walking and enjoying nature.

Imane: We'll, I thought it be a good idea to getaway from everything in the city and just enjoy each others company.

I put my arm around her and she leans her head on my shoulder.

Imane: So.... When's our wedding?

Peter: gasp* Holy shit, I forgot I proposed to you. How could I forget that you my beautiful fiancé,

She giggles

Peter: Well, Uhm. When do you want to have our wedding?

Imane: Maybe in like 2 months, no 3 months. Just so we have enough time to prepare everything and get all the invites sent out. I also gotta ask Rae, Celine, Janet, Brooke, Lily, and Leslie if they'll be my bridesmaids. What about you?

Peter: Well.... I'm gonna choose Sykkuno, Nadeshot, Symfhunny, Edison, Toast, and Micheal.

Imane: That's great. So its official then?

Peter: Yep!

Imane: Also I may have brought you out into the woods for another reason.

Peter: What?

Imane: Oh don't worry about it. But trust me, you and I are gonna have fun.

She says with a wink. And I'm standing there shocked at what she said. She grabs my hand and leads me back to our camp site.

Once we got back to our camp site. We started cooking dinner.

Peter: So Rae, how was your hike with Sykkuno.

Rae: Oh it was pretty fun for me and Sykkuno. We got to look at an amazing view. And it was pretty accelerating.

Imane: That's nice. What about you Janet and Celine? Did you guys find a river.

Celine: Yeah we did.

Janet: It was pretty calming, hearing the water just flow through rocks. We just sat there until I almost fell asleep. What about you?

Imane: We'll, me and Peter had a great time.
We just enjoyed each other's company. We talked about few things. One of those things being that... I want you guys to be my first three bridesmaids.

Rae, Janet, Celine: Gasp*!!!

Rae: Of course!!!!

Celine: Yess!!

Janet: Fuck Yeah!

Imane laughs at the reaction she gets from all three and they go for a big hug.

Rae: Wait is it just us three or?

Imane: The other three are gonna be Brooke, Lily, and Leslie.

Celine: Yay!! This is so exciting. I have the honor to be Pokimanes bridesmaid.

Imane: Aww~ guys.

Janet: What about Peter?

Peter: Oh. Well.....

I turn and look at Sykkuno.

Peter: Sykkuno I would love to have you as one of my best man.

Sykkuno: Oh jeez! Um.... Yeah totally. I would be honored.

Peter: Thanks bud. Now I just gotta ask, Nadeshot, Symfhunny, Edison, Toast, and Micheal.

We all discussed the plan and theme for the wedding. All the ideas were amazing. It started getting late so we all headed to our tents.

Peter: Well today was a fun day.

I say as I'm sitting inside our tent. Imane proceeds to close our tent and push me down and gets on top of me.

Imane: I told you we were gonna have a fun night.

She proceeded to take off her shirt and she helped to take off mine.

She wasn't wrong. We had a really fun night ;)
It was our first time as well. Which was pretty cool. Luckily no one heard us either. We both were laying down still naked. We just cuddled close to each other and fell asleep.

(Next Morning)
I wake up feeling amazing. I look beside and saw Imane still asleep. I cuddled closer to her and she woke up.

Imane: Hey bb.

Peter: Hi.

Imane: Fun night huh?

Peter: Yes. It was a fun night.

She giggles and cuddles closer to me.

Imane: Mmmmh I don't wanna get up. I just wanna stay here. With you. Warm, comfy, and safe.

She says while cuddling even closer.

Peter: Yeah, I wanna stay here all day. But just one quick question. When do we go back home?

Imane: We go back home Tomorrow.

Peter: Ok. Well are you sure you wanna stay in here all day?

Imane: Unless you wanna do something today?

Peter: I actually do have something in mind. But it's a surprise.

Imane: Awww, pls tell me~

She says with a cute sad face.

Peter: No it's a surprise.

Imane: Alright fine. Cmon let's get up.

We both get up and get dressed. Once we were dressed we got out of the tent. When we were out Rae and Celine were staring at us.

Imane: Hey guys?

Peter: Morning.

Rae: Fun night huh?

Peter: Huh?

Celine: Oh pls don't act like we don't know what you guys were doing last night.

Imane: Omg.....

Imane says while blushing and putting her hands on her face to cover up her blush.

Peter: Ah. Ok well.... Idk what to say.....

Rae: Awww it's ok guys. You guys are free to do what you want.

Imane: Thanks Rae. But I'm just curious, um. How much did you hear

Celine: We'll I kept hearing "Harder"

Imane proceeds to put cover her face.

Rae: No to mention I also kept hearing the phrase " Pls don't stop"

Imane continues to blush and feel Embarrassed.

Peter: Okay well anyways, I've got something to show Imane so we'll be right back.

I grab Imane's hand and start walking.

Imane: I still can't believe they heard us.

Peter: Honey it's okay. I guess. At least they didn't make fun of us for it.

Imane: Yeah, I guess your right.

She says while giving me a kiss on the cheek. She holds on to my arm for a while. We both keep walking thought the woods. We eventually find ourselves on a cliff. We sit down and enjoy the sunshine on our skin.

Peter: You know I've never been able to do this. And if I did. I had the suit on. I'm really happy I get to enjoy this time with you. I really am.

Imane: Aww, honey I love the time we shared together too. I love that I get to wake up next to you every morning. I love that we get to cuddle every day. I love that I get to show you how much I love you. You will forever be my one true love.

I give her a kiss and she kisses me back. We held our passionate kiss for a bit then we stoped. I put my head against hers. And whispered.

Peter: ^Thank you. ^For everything.

She places her hand around my neck.

Imane: ^No baby. ^Thank you for loving me for who I am. ^Thank you so so sooo much for loving me. ^I can't wait to have you in my life forever.

We shared another kiss. What was a minute kiss felt like a lifetime.

Peter: I love you.

Imane: I love you too. So so much.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her. Holding her close.

After a bit of kissing and admiring each other we headed back to our camp site. We met up everyone else and we all hung out together. I talked mostly with Sykkuno and the girls were still talking about the wedding plans. Eventually I felt a water drop on my head.

Imane: Uh oh?

Rae: Looks like it's gonna rain.

Celine: Maybe let's pack up now, so we don't have to worry about everything being wet tomorrow.

Peter: Yeah your right.

We started packing up all of our things and putting them in the car. Eventually it began raining harder. We drove through the hard but calming rain. Eventually we finally arrive home. We park in the garage so we don't get wet taking out everything. Once we were finished unloading everything of the car we headed inside to just chill and watch a movie. It was still pretty early in the afternoon. It was somewhere around 2 pm, I got bored so I headed into my room. I sat down on my bed and stared thinking. What if my enemies do find us? What would I do then?
I made it a goal to create something that's gonna protect to only me but Imane and the other girls too. I began working nonstop. Imane came to check on me a few times and then left.

(Timeskip)
Eventually I was woken up by the sound of beeping noises. I get from the chair I was sleeping in and check on the armor I've built.

This armor is was designed to be bullet resistant And it could even take a full blast from a tank. Which is pretty impressive if you ask me.

Once I finished the suit I put away somewhere safe. Then Imane came in, and put her arms around my neck while she leaned her head on my shoulder.

Imane: Hey baby.

Peter: Hey, what you up to?

Imane: Nothing, just curious on what your doing.

Peter: Ah it's nothing. Just something interesting.

Imane: Hmm, ok.

She turns my chair around facing her and she gets on top of me and cuddled into me. I gently put my arms around her waist.

Peter: I love you.

Imane: I love you too.

Kiss*

For the rest of the day we spent it together just hanging out talking with friends. And just enjoying life. Eventually it started getting late. Me and Imane both laid down on our bed. She cuddled closer to me and I pulled her even closer.

Imane: Love you honey.

Peter: Love you too bb.

Kiss*

Peter: Sleep tight.

We close our eyes and drift off to sleep.

—————————————————————————

Dydbtv: What the?

Nrbruc: What's going on?

Deadpool: Huh....... You guys too?

Dydbtv: Who are you?

???: Calm down, I'll explain everything. Just a heads up. This very confusing.
—————————————————————————

Ignore that. Idk what's going on. Or why it's happening. Must be a glitch in the system. Anyways hope you enjoyed the Chapter sorry for the long wait and I'll see you next time, peace ✌🏻.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 5 19
"Well yeah I'm your friendly neighborhood...Peter Parker." He smiles.
199K 5K 51
A young orphan is in fact secretly a super hero what happens when she meets the friendly neighbour hood spider-man. Will they be enemies or team up...
107K 1.5K 40
Mini stories about our lil bean, friendly neighborhood spiderman slash Peter Parker Reader insertsssss uwu Also, I DO NOT OWN MARVEL OR PETER PARKER...
9.1K 230 25
Five years ago you left Queens behind and took a once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue your music (and a shattered heart from the only boy you've...