Completed ✅ A kiss is more Ja...

Par Maddythecutie7th

Jasper and y/n are dating. Y/n has body image issues. But Jasper is always by her side and supports her no ma... Plus

Characters in the story
How we met
Sick and Wired
Brawl in the Hall.
The Rock Box Dump
Toon in for Danger
Meet Cute Crush
I'm not fine....
Back to the Danger
Budget Cuts
Diamonds are for Heather
Car Trek
Toddler Invasion
Captain Man-Kini
Saturday night lies
Henry's Frittle Problem
Swellview Idol
Spelling Bee Hard
Up The Stairs
Danger Things
Sick Day
Rubber Duck
Flabber Gas
Season 5
Henry's birthday
Whistlin Suzie
Thumb War
Cactus Con (Read A/n)
Small Smut
Part 1: A New Evil
Part 2: A New Darkness
Part 3: A New Hero
Broken Armed and Dangerous
Grand Theft Otto
The Whole Bilsky Family
Bulimia, insecurities, and Suicidal thoughts
Secret room
My Dinner with Bigfoot
Memorial Day Special
Holey Moley
Love Bytes
Double O Danger
Massage Chair
Henry Danger: The Musical Songs
Sister Twister
A Tale of Two Pipers
Story Tank
Captain Mom
Visible Brad
Envygram wall
I'll take care of you
Holiday Punch
Mr Nice Guy
Theranos Boot
Rumblr
Cave the date
Escape Room
Game of Phones
Remember the Crimes
The Beginning of the End
Captain Drex
Fate of Danger
The Wedding of Y/n and Jasper
Pregnancy
Thank you so much ❤️

Y/n gets ghosted

368 6 0
Par Maddythecutie7th

Your POV 

I'm with Jasper at Henry's house. Henry's dad had a promotion party last night and Henry has to clean it up. Charlotte is out of town with her parents. My parents are traveling for their business. They used to have a coffee business but then they changed it into a pet adoption center. They have to travel with puppies and have an adoption program at graduations, parties, or other types of events.

I walk towards Henry as Jasper guards the door with a golf club.

"Hey Henry." I tap his shoulder.

Henry turns around and I feel my body dissolve with the vacuum.

"Jasper!!!!" I scream as my body dissolves.

Jaspers POV 

Henry notices y/n getting sucked and shrieks. He drops the vacuum and I scream.

I watch as my girlfriend gets sucked into the vacuum.

"AHHH GIVE ME BACK MY GIRLFRIEND!" I exclaim, hitting the vacuum.

"Woah woah woah hey hey!" Henry protests and I scream, "Beating it up won't help!"

"Then what are we supposed to do?" I ask with panic.

"GET ME OUT OF THIS THING!" Y/n shouts from inside the super sucker.

"WE DON'T KNOW HOW!! WE'RE FREAKING OUT!" I shout back to my girlfriend.

"Okay, okay, okay." Henry exhales calmly, "We just need to calm down and deal with the fact that Y/n, you're own girlfriend, just got sucked into a black hole thingy and is in that vacuum and I don't know what else to do! Let's just beat it!" 

Henry and I start beating up the vacuum with all our might.

"SERIOUSLY JASPER?! WHY?!" Y/n shouts at me, "HOW IS THIS HELPING HENRY?! I wish Charlotte was here because she's normal not saying my boyfriend and best guy friend aren't normal."

___

"You guys?" Y/n calls out, "where am I? I'm hot, I'm surrounded by trash, and it smells awful!"

"Did that thing send you to my house?" I question.

"No, because I've been to your house many times and it looks messy but I always help clean whenever I get a chance." Y/n remarks.

"Hey, there's a button that says 'unsuck'" Henry points out, "let's turn it on and get her out."

Henry presses the button and the vacuum begins to vibrate and it breaks, causing the filter to fall off.

"What was that?! Did the vacuum just break?" Y/n asks.

"Uh, No y/n, nothing broke." Henry leans in and whispers, "oh my gosh it just broke!"

"Is Henry doing that thing where he says something loud and quietly does the opposite?" 

"No, no I'm not." Henry denies and whispers, "That's exactly what I'm doing."

"Alright we gotta get my girlfriend out of this thing." I conclude Henry.

"Yes! Get me out of this thing!" Y/n agrees.

"I don't know how but I'm gonna figure out a way to get you out of there okay?" Henry declares.

"You better!" Y/n snaps, "I'm sick of being trapped in here! I have a date tonight!"

Henry's parents and Piper appear and look confused.

"What The whole truck of butts is going on?" Piper asks and Henry yells, backing away.

"Okay people got to stop sneaking up behind me." Henry mentions.

"Were you just talking to that vacuum cleaner?" Kris Hart asks.

"Yeah umm..." 

"CAN YOU NOT HEAR ME?! SHOULD I TALK LOUDER?!" Y/n shouts.

"No!" I exclaim and kick the vacuum. I just hope y/n doesn't kill me for this.

"Ow!" Y/n groans.

"Henry? What is going on?" Kris Hart asks.

"Um... see I was uhh I was vacuuming with this vacuum." Henry explains.

"That's not our vacuum." Kris remarks.

"Yeah, where'd that come from?" Piper asks.

"That came from the Uh....the.."

"And why is it talking?" Piper asks.

"Because it's Uh..."

"Hello?!" Y/n calls out.

"Oh. My. Gosh. That vacuum is haunted!" Jake Hart gasps.

"Yes!" Henry agrees.

"So haunted!" I nod.

"There's a ghost inside that vacuum." Henry concludes, "I'm just as surprised as you are."

"So surprised." I add.

"Ghosts aren't real." Piper protests.

"What's going on out there?" Y/n calls out and the family gasps.

"No way!"

"I told you!"

"Okay ghost, Uhh Henry's mom, dad, and sister just found out that-that you're here." I announce to my girlfriend, "in a vacuum, being a ghost."

"Uh-Huh." Henry nods.

"Seriously?" Y/n asks with disbelief.

"Uh yes! They seriously know that you're a ghost inside a vacuum because that's the only possible explanation of what's going on here." Henry explains.

Y/n groans, "Oooo I'm a ghost!"

Henry's parents yell in fear.

"I want that haunted vacuum out of my house right now!" Kris Hart exclaims.

"I'll go throw it off the new  Jandy Bridge." Jake Hart remarks.

"No!" Henry protests and I shake my head.

"Then we'll burn it." Kris Hart suggests.

"No! Don't burn it." Y/n objects, "That's a terrible idea!"

"Well we're definitely gonna burn it." Jake Hart declares and Henry and I protest as Y/n screams.

Piper steps in between us.

"Stop!" Piper says, "That vacuum is gold, pure internet gold! You get me?"

"What are you talking about?" Y/n asks.

"I'm talking about hiring a ghost hunter to come here and then recording them yanking the ghost out of the vacuum." Piper explains.

"Um..." Henry begins.

"Yeah umm.." I repeat.

"We'll have the first proof that ghosts exist, we put that on the web...."

"We'll be famous." Jake Hart smiles.

"We'll be better than famous." Piper  remarks, "We'll be internet famous and that is the longest lasting fame that there is."

"I'll finally be able to quit my new job." Jake Hart says.

"I'll look up ghost hunters right now I'm sure there's plenty." Kris explains, getting her phone out.

"Or! or! or!" Henry interrupts, "Or! Or! Or!"

"Or what?" Piper asks.

"If you just let me finish, or..." Henry pauses, "We can call my boss."

"Why would we call your boss?" Kris Hart asks.

"Is be a ghost hunter?" Jake Hart asks.

"Yup!" Henry nods.

"Is he?" I ask.

"I don't see him listed on this website of licensed Swellview Ghost hunters." Kris remarks.

"That's because he's an amateur so he'll do it for free." Henry explains. 

"Free! Daddy like." Jake Hart smiles.

"Fine just get him over here!" Piper exclaims as I walk away.

"Yeah I'm calling him right now don't tell me how to live my life Piper okay?"

Henry walks onto the porch.

"Hey ghost? What's it like being dead?" Jake bends down and taps the vacuum.

"It's fine?" Y/n says.

"I knew it!" Jake Hart exclaims, standing up and I sigh.

I just hope we can get y/n out because we have a beach date tonight. I have a surprise for her but it's not me proposing to her. I already have a plan to do that at graduation.

——

(This is still Jaspers POV btw in case you're confused)

I'm on the couch with Kris and Jake Hart along with Ray. Piper is getting her phone set up for the recording. My poor girlfriend is still in the vacuum.

~time skip to upstairs~

I walk into Henry's room. Y/n is running out of voices to do.

"Schwoz are you close?! Rays dying down there and y/n's is running out of ghost voices." I explain. 

"Yeeehaw! I'm Janie the dead cowgirl, you can't see me but I'm riding a pretty ghost pony ya'll!"

"Wait, Janie the cowgirls not dead." Schwoz remarks.

"Just, did you fix vacuum piece or not?" Henry asks.

"Yeah! I just finished!" Schwoz explains, handing the piece to Henry, "Now, go downstairs and when no one is looking-"

"This thing is getting kinda hot Dude." Henry mentions.

"Yeah, it was too smashed to fix the cooling system." Schwoz informs.

"What? Is it supposed to get hotter than this?!" Henry asks, tossing the part to me.

"Yeah, eventually it will melt or catch fire and y/n will be stuck in the vacuum until I can order a new part from China." Schwoz explains.

"What?!" Henry exclaims, "How much time do we have?"

Henry tosses the part to me and I Yelp. 

"Four minutes, unless your drop it." Schwoz explains.

"Too hot!" I Yelp and drop it on the floor.

"You have two minutes." Schwoz corrects.

"Dude, don't you wanna see y/n again? Your girlfriend?" Henry asks,  "The girl you wanted to propose to but you're waiting for graduation." Henry explains.

"Yes I really do, graduation is a long time away." I sigh, "But I'd do anything to get y/n back."

_____

Henry and I are tossing the part back and forth as it gets hotter.

Meanwhile Y/n is probably not  feeling good due to being around trash all day. She'll let me know if I need to cancel our date.

"What are you doing?! Stop playing Taco Taco Turkey and put that on the vacuum downstairs!" Schwoz explains with panic.

"Well how are we supposed to when is so-HOT!" Henry yelps

I catch the vacuum and toss it on Henry's bed.

"No no no don't put it on my bed!" Henry exclaims.

"It's too hot!" I exclaim back as we start to argue.

"Just use this oven mit." Schwoz says, handing a ovenmit to Henry.

And I though y/n only hit stuff in my bedroom because she's my girlfriend.

"How many things have you hidden in my room?!" Henry asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Schwoz grins. 

"YES!" Henry exclaims.

Schwoz uses a remote that opens a picture on the wall of Henry, Charlotte, y/n, and I together. It reveals a secret compartment of a soda fountain.

"You only have 90 seconds left before that part melts and y/n is stuck in the vacuum for 4-6 weeks while I wait for the part to arrive from China!" Schwoz explains.

"Soda fountain? Dude, that takes pipes and plumbing and when did you do all this?!" Henry asks with panic.

"85, 84...." 

I rush towards the door and open it.

"Let's go!" I exclaim as Henry quickly grabs the vacuum part and screams.

_____________

The of us rush downstairs and see Piper, Kris and Jake hart and Ray sitting on the couch still and the vacuum near them.

"So, you're  saying, Shakespeare wrote the play, Romeo and Juliet, the love story?" Jake asks and the two of us walk down the stairs quietly.

Third POV 

"Dude, they're too close," Henry whispers to Jasper, "How are we supposed to get this thing on the back of the vacuum without them seeing me?"

"I'll create a distraction." Jasper says.

"Don't take your pants off, you know it makes Piper and your girlfriend uncomfortable." Henry remarks.

"I have another plan," Jasper says, "EVERYBODY CLOSE YOUR EYES!"

Henry whisper yells at Jasper, "Dude! What are you doing?!"

Henry leaps over the railing and hides behind the counter silently.

"Why?" Piper asks Jasper.

"Close your eyes! It's important you close your eyes!" Jasper exclaims, "Don't ask questions just close your eyes!"

"What are you talking about?" Kris asks as Jasper shares a look with Ray.

"Uh, well-" He trails off.

"No, Jaspers right! Close your eyes!" Ray agrees, "The ghost is  ready to come out!"

"Which one? Shakespeare? The cowgirl? The Japanese ghost who only could say 'konichiwa'?" Jake asks Ray as Henry crawls to the vacuum.

"Close your eyes! Or the ghost will steal your souls!" Ray warns.

"But I wanna see the ghost," Piper protests.

"Do you want your soul stolen?!" Ray warns her.

"No way it can do that," Piper scoffs.

"YES I CAN!" Y/n shouts, "CLOSE YOUR EYES PIPER OR I'LL RIP YOUR SOUL OUT!"

"Ok! Ok! I'll close my eyes! It knows my name!" Piper gasps and closes your eyes.

"WE ALSO KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!" y/n exclaims making everyone close their eyes, minus Ray.

"Ok, keep your eyes shut untill we say open them!" Ray says.

Henry successfully attaches the part to the vacuum and he and Jasper smile. Suddenly, Henry's mittens catch on fire and he yelps as he tries to put it out.

"What was that?" Piper asks.

"It's the ghost!" Ray responds, "we're bringing it out now, just keep your eyes closed."

Henry moves away as He and Jasper try to put out the fire.

Ray pushes his foot on the unsuck button which blasts a large breeze blasts at the Hart family. They begin to scream in fear and Piper squeezes her mom and dad's hands and leans into her mom's side. Henry and Jasper look over and hide themselves from the wind.

"Don't open your eyes!" Ray instructs, also squeezing Kris's hand.

The girls come flying out of the vacuum. Jasper catches y/n and helps her stand up.

Jasper and y/n leave the Hart house quickly.

__________

Your POV 

I'm so glad to be out of the vacuum. Jasper and I have our beach date tonight and I'm very excited. 

Jasper has his hands over my eyes.

"Where is it?! Where is it?! I wanna see!" I jump in excitement.

Jasper uncovers my eyes to reveal a blanket with cheese, tomato bread, stuffed peppers, and a picnic basket.

"Oh my gosh Jasper this is beautiful!" I smile and kiss him.

"Anything for my princess." Jasper smiles and kisses me back.

Up next: Holey Moley.

This may be a short chapter because I've seen this episode once or twice and I don't remember much of it but I'm gonna watch it. The Memorial Day chapter will be out soon but it'll be short though.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.8K 394 16
Y/n is trying to survive high school with her 2 best friends. Things are going fine for her until she meets Camila. It's no secret Y/n's relationship...
75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
83 22 23
Jackson Jacob and Jasper Tate are stepbrothers, Jasper's dad married Jackson's mom when he was ten and Jasper was fifteen. A year after their marriag...
189K 4.3K 25
Y/N moves to Forks with her mom after her parent's divorce. Here she meets the love of her life, but will it last? Y/N- Your Name Y/N/N- Your Nickname