Two Minds one Body...

By SilverFang240

How does someone who is quirkless and quiet, become so strong and violent? It's almost like there's someone e... More

1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin
2: Begin Training
3: Bakuhoe's Mad
4: Wear it for Them
5: Just do Your Best
6: Encounter With the Unkown
7: Game over
8: Unleashing Venom
9: That's The Idea
10: Training with the Trio
11: In Their own Quirky ways
12: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
13: Cavalry Battle Finally
14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child
15: Victory or Defeat
16: Battle On, Challengers
17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka
18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki
19: Kaibutsu vs. Bakugo
20: Lets Pick Some Names
21: Stain
{Halloween Special 1}
{Halloween Special 2}
{Halloween Special 3}
{Halloween Special 4}
{Halloween Special 5}
My Mom Got A Text From A Dead Person!?!
22: Aftermath
✨🎊🎁 Birthday πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰βœ¨
23: A Tale From The Past
24: Making Some Friends
25: Final Exams
26: Venom VS Carnage
27: A Trip to The Mall
28: Save The World With Love
{Movie Chapter 1}
{Movie Chapter 2}
{Movie Chapter 3}
{Movie Chapter 4}
{Movie Chapter 5}
29: Wild Wild Pussycats
🎢30: Koda🎢
{Merry Christler}
31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling
32:Guess Who's Back!
33: Roaring Upheaval
34: What a Twist
35: From Iida to Midoriya
36: Rescue
37: Symbol of Peace
38: Hell Week
39: Promises Have Been Made
{Valentine's Special}
1/5 Author note's
40: Moving Into Dorms
41: Room Designs
42: Create Those Ultimate Moves
43: Ultimate Move...Or Not
{St. Patrick's Day Special}
44: The Test
45: Who Is This Guy
46: What is This a Horror Movie
47: Finishing Group
48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!
49: Rescue Exercises
50: What's The Big Idea?
2/5 Author note's
3/5 Author note's
51: The Truth
52: Deku vs Kcchan part1
53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2
Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons 😈
55: Primitive Instincts
{4th of Jully Special}
56: The Big Three
57: A Dark Past
58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
59: What Happened Then And There
60: Overhaul
🎢61: Girl Meets...🎢
62: Run
63: So Close Yet so Far
{One Year Special}
64: Fighting Fate
65: How do you Make Tea?
Halloween Special 2.0
66: Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman
68: A Sence of Hope
69: Stay Alive
70: GO!!!
71: Everyone Has Something
72: Suneater of the Big Three
73: Red Riot
74: Kirishima's Origin
75: Who is You!?
76: The Temp Squad
77: Lemillion
78: Five More Minutes
79: An Upgrade...Great
80: Lets Get Some Friends Back
81: Infinite 100%
82: Time for Revenge
83: Good?...Me?
84: Smoldering Flames
85: Proud Father Moment
86: #TeamYAHO
87: Relief for License Training
88: School Festival
89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part
90: Mama Bear
91: Gold Tips Imperial
92: Friend Not Foe
93: School Festival Start!
94: Pure Beauty
95: Hero Billboard Chart
96: His Start
[Movie Chapter 1]
[Movie Chapter 2]
[Movie Chapter 3]
[Movie Chapter 4]
[Movie Chapter 5]
97: All Hands on Deck!
New Hero Costume!

54: A Season of Encounters

2.8K 124 15
By SilverFang240

Aizawa had his scarf tightly wrapped around Midoriya, Bakugo and Rin. All three of them were bandaged up and the one with minor bandaging was Rin. It just extended from her forearm to having to cover her arm and hand.

"You fought the night you finished the preliminary hero licensing exam? I'm glad to see you two have so much energy." Aizawa said with venom laced in his voice and a fire burning in his eyes. "And you. I didn't care that the buildings were destroyed but that doesn't erase the fact you went out past curfew." The tired teacher said towards Rin.

"Yes sir. I'm sorry sir." Rin bowed and her restraints were released.

"Aizawa, wait, hold up with those restraints. It's my fault that they sparred in the first place." All Might pleaded.

"Your fault? And how is that?" Aizawa asked. And it seemed to worry Bakugo and Midoriya of what the blonde would respond with. Rin wasn't worried. She knew her father could handle this.

"It seems young Bakugo has been feeling like he was responsible for my retirement. He had to face the licensing exam with those pent-up emotions and then his inferiority complex exploded and this happened." All Might whispered to Aizawa. "It's all because I didn't realize I was being negligent. This whole fight was brought about because of the failure of his teacher."

Aizawa let out a hum before letting the two boys go.

"I understand that they felt they had to break the rules. But this isn't something I can just ignore. There must be a suitable punishment. Who threw the first punch?" Aizawa said with an intimidating aura.

"I did." Bakugo admitted.

"I also went pretty hard. It wasn't just him." Midoriya said. Rin looked between the two with a shocked expression.

We in the Twilight Zone or something? Since when did they become somewhat friends.

"You're all on house arrest. Four days for Bakugo, three for Midoriya, and two for Rin. During that time, you'll clean all the common areas in the dorm, morning and night. Plus I want a written apology. If your injuries need to be checked out, head to the infirmary. But don't rely on the old lady's quirk this time. Figure out a way to heal yourselves. " Aizawa said like he was a drill sargent in the army. "That's all, go."

"Man, I've never seen him that angry." Rin mumbled while walking towards the dorms. Midoiya and Bakugo looked at her, then the bandages on her arm.

"Hey, Rin." Midoriya started and the girl turned around to look at both the boys who stoped walking. "If you're going through something, we can help you."

Rin's eyes widened at his comment then they turned into a squint as she thought about the right words. The her lips tugged up into a smile.

"I just need to work through some recent events. I'll be fine." Rin waved off. She turned around and took a few steps but soon stoped and looked at them again. "Actually...what do you two think of me?"

"You're my friend." Midoriya said with a smile.

"Tch. You're the little m-...bastard who I can't stand." Bakugo snarled and Rin noticed his error. Her eyebrows furrowed before they returned and she turned away.

"Thanks." Rin said simply and walked into the dark corridor.

They heard.

Hopefully they didn't hear the whole rant.

'Of course they had to hear.' Rin thought with a 'I'm so done with these coincidental plots.' Look.

~•~

The next day it was the start of cleaning. Rin currently liked having a busy schedule, she would rather have things to do than think about what her past was. The dual haired girl couldn't sleep much as a lot was on her mind so she didn't wake up until most of the other classmates left for school.

After she woke up she saw Midoriya vacuuming and Bakugo cleaning the couch. Rin grabbed the broom and her Walkman and started sweeping the floor. Her body felt weird but it wasn't anything bad so she just thought she was hungry.

~•~

Anyways school's over, school's never fun, yay, moving on.

Mineta ran his finger along the window sill, picking up the dust that was on it.

"Excuse me, but what is with this dust Bakugo?" The green haired boy asked and held up his hand to show the clump of dust on his finger. Mineta and Sero laughed while Bakugo was pissed.

"Deku was supposed to do that! Shut up!" The ash blonde shouted. Then his attention turned towards Midoriya. "Hey, can't you even clean something right, you idiot!?"

"Right! Sorry!" Midoriya replied.

"Man. I'm so beat." Sato said while he rubbed his neck and Mina was walking next to him, stretching.

"Hey guys. If you put your trash in the halls I'll take everything down in a second." Midoriya told the group and they didn't think much of the statement as they likely didn't have any or a lot of trash.

"So, Present Mic's class today." Sato trailed off.

"You as lost as I was?" Kirishima questioned the big male who leaned on the back of the couch.

"We're we supposed to know all that grammar he was going over?" Sato questioned. Rin walked into the room after she finished cleaning the windows and pulled the headphones off her ears to around her neck.

"Oh yeah that! Right, I was like, is this even English?" Mina questioned.

"I think I studied the wrong chapters." Kirishima complained.

"I got stuck at the beginning and then I couldn't figure out anything after that." Sato also complained. Their conversation caught Rin's attention and she thought of a way to bust herself even more.

"You know." Rin started and leaned on the arm rest of the couch. "I used to live in America so I could write down a couple pointers." You could visibly see the others eyes light up.

"That would be great." Sato said with a smile.

"You're the best." Mina said with a thumbs up.

"Believe me this will help me more than it helps you." Rin said shyly as she rubbed the back of her neck. Rin felt like she was more...attracted to her classmates today. She just couldn't find anything wrong about them and almost just wanted to give each one a hug. Except Mineta.

Rin then turned her attention towards Midoriya who started taking the trash bags down and left one behind. Rin walked for him and picked up the bag along the way. He was a few paces in front of her but she was picking up pace due to her longer legs.

Up ahead she saw Midoriya freeze and look over at the wall that had...a hand poking out of it.

Wait...is that who I think it is!?

"No way." Rin muttered and sped up her walking. She saw the hand disappear before Midoriya looked at the ground and screamed. "That's definitely him." Rin smiled to herself and caught up to the green haired boy.

"Oh, hey giant." The face in the ground said with a smile over towards the dual haired girl.

"I just grew a little taller so don't start with the nicknames. What're you doing scaring the crap outa my classmate." Rin asked and walked up next to Midoriya.

"Well. The rumors were right, you have gotten taller. But I was just here to see what the fuss was about. So I'll be going now." The face said and sunk into the ground without a trace.

"No infer you were startled." Rin muttered to herself but it was directed towards Midoriya. "Want me to take on of those?" She motioned towards the three bags of trash the boy was trying to carry.

"N-no I got it." Midoriya said but Rin already took his response as a yes so she lifted the top bag out of his arms.

"We should hurry before it gets too late to eat." Rin said with a smile and continued walking towards the garbage dump. Midoriya looked at her then down at the two bags.

'Why on earth would anyone call her a monster?' Midoriya questioned himself as he suddenly remembered the trash in his hands and followed Rin.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Kiri: Author! *runs up to her* I have a challenge for you.

A: Well bring it on.

Kiri: Okay, I want you to put your hand into a fist.

A: *does it*

Kiri: Stick your thumb out and curl your fingers up.

A: *does that as well*

Kiri: Now extend your middle and ring finger but keep your other fingers where they are.

A: *does it* Why am I doing this.

Kiri: . . . Uhh, I didn't think you were gonna get this far.

A: Should I take that as a compliment?

Kiri: I'm not gonna answer that. Now separate your middle and ring fingers.

A: *does it* I'm not seeing a purpose in this.

Kiri: Well I was scrolling through your TicToc's and apparently only tops can do this.

A: . . . Hehe, I'm topping. . .wait you said you didn't expect me to get this far!

Kiri: I just didn't expect you to be a top because you're so kind and shy out in public!

A: I can be badass when I want to!

Kiri: Name one experience you were badass.

A: I may be a ball of anxiety but if someone disrespects one of my friends. I will not hesitate to bitch slap them.

Word count: 1585

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621 33 10
Hello there! This is a bnha fanfic about my oc Himari . . In this story Himari explains her problems in life and her crazy life at UA . . When a tra...
1.2M 34.3K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
10.2K 109 21
A boy,born quirkless, strives to become a hero at any cost. Which in turn may be easier then it seems, when he's suddenly taken from the word he know...
189K 3.2K 50
Peter Parker was your average quirkless science nerd who lived with his aunt and uncle in Japan. But after being bitten by a radioactive spider, he w...