Love without risk {Spencer x...

By arrowDelany

šš‚ššŽšššššžššŽšš• šššš˜ āœ©šš•šš˜ššŸššŽ šš šš’šššš‘šš˜ššžšš š™»šš’šš–šš’ššššœāœ© ā™”ļøŽš™°ššššššŽšš› šš¢šš˜ššžšš› šššš›ššŠššžšš–ššŠ šš šš’šššš‘ š™²ššŠšš›šš•... More

ā˜… š™°šš„ššƒš™·š™¾šššš‚ š™½š™¾ššƒš™“ ā˜…
āœ° š™²š™·š™°ššš™°š™²ššƒš™“šššš‚ āœ°
š™æššš™¾š™»š™¾š™¶šš„š™“
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸø
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸŗ
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ»
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ¼
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ½
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ¾
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸæ
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ¶
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ·
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸø
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ¹
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸŗ
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ»
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ¼
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ½
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ¾
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸæ
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸøšŸ¶
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 21
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 22
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 23
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 24
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 25
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 26

š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ¹

624 15 5
By arrowDelany

TRIGGER WARNING
 Torture: Shooting, cutting, stabbing - bad language, the suggestion of child molestation, violence, weapons.

♥︎

♥︎
When you woke up, you found yourself bound to a chair in a large dark room. Your ears rang loudly, your head ached terribly, and your vision was momentarily blurred.

Once your eyes adjusted to the room, you looked to your left and saw Spencer tied to a chair next to you, with blood dripping down the side of his head.

"Spence?" You whispered, but you got no response, he was still unconscious.
"Spence please, please wake up"

"You're little boyfriend is quite the sleeper isn't he?" Came a man voice from the corner of the room. You heard his footsteps coming towards you, and finally, he walked into the light and you could see his face.

"W-Who are you?" You asked nervously.

"Oh well I'm your father of course" He replied with a small grin on his face.

"I-It makes sense... I-I'm guessing you're working with Andrea?" you questioned.

"What? Do you not like calling her mom?" Your father asked.

"She's not been in my life long enough for me to refer to her as Mom" you replied quietly.

"If that's the case, then you can call me Michael" Your father sighed

"So... Wh-Where is she?" You asked.

"Oh she'll be back soon"

"Wh-What do you want from me?" You asked anxiously.

"We want to play of course. Y'see we never planned to have a child, but one day you arrived. Andrea didn't even know she was pregnant till it was too late. Anyway, we didn't want you, so we dumped you. Personally, I was always a little curious to find out what happened to you..." Michael began.

"Recently we heard from a few contacts that Carl Dallas had been taken down by the FBI. We got curious and wanted to find out what happened, and you can imagine our surprise when we found out that you, our daughter, was part of the FBI, and was involved in the takedown on Dallas, I gotta say, I was proud" He finished.

"Proud?" You questioned

"Is there something wrong with that?" he asked.

"Yeah, I don't like liars, you weren't proud. You just found it exciting. I just became your new target"

"Maybe" Your father sighed

In your peripheral vision, you saw Spencer move, you looked over at him and watched as he slowly lifted his head up to look at you.

"Oh look at that, the good doctor is awake at last! Did you sleep well?" Michael asked.

"Y-You're Y/ns father, Michael" Spencer murmured tiredly.

"Oh, I like you already. He knew my name, that's more than you can say" Michael chuckled as he slowly approached Spencer.

"He's pretty too... Honestly, I approve of him... Y'see I only want the best for my little girl" Michael stated smiling maliciously at me and Spencer.

Suddenly the door of the building opened, you heard the sounds of high heels clicking against the concrete floor.

When they finally got into the light, you could see it was your mother, wearing black skinny jeans, a body-hugging zip-up top, and black stiletto heeled ankle boots.

She looked pretty, which you guessed was her plan. She seemed like the type who liked to kill in style.

Before you could say anything she pulled out a gun and shot you in your right upper arm. The bullet went straight through you. You screamed in pain, as warm blood began oozing out the wound.

She then fired two more shots, one at your right leg, and the other in your left shoulder. You screamed again and bit down on your bottom lip as tears threatened the corners of your eyes.

Michael laughed obnoxiously loud, then pulled Andrea into his arms and kissed her passionately.

"What's wrong with you people?!" Spencer shouted, it was a stupid question, he already knew the answer. They were sadistic, psychopaths, nothing more, and nothing less.

"Let us go" He mumbled nervously, as Andrea turned and began walking towards him.

"God, did you think that would work?" Andrea laughed.
"Honestly you can blame Y/n for this happening so soon, I was going to fuck with her for a while, but she's got my genes, making her a stubborn bitch..."

"Y'know, she went on and on and on about how shitty and unfair her life is! Well, guess what sweetie life isn't fair..." Andrea sneered, crouching down in front of you. You tried to look away from her, but she grabbed your chin and turned your head to look at her.

"So, I think it's only right if I teach you a lesson" She whispered.

"And what's that?" you questioned quietly.

"This is why, you should never disrespect your own mother" she spat, angrily slapping you hard across the face.

"Y-You b-bitch" you stuttered.

"What did I say about talking to me that way! You do not speak to your mother like that! Now you must be disciplined!" she snapped pulling her gun out her back pocket and firing a shot at Spencers' stomach.

"SPENCER!" You screamed.

Both Andrea and Michael laughed, they found your and Spencers' pain amusing. You stared at Spencer as the color began to drain from his face.

"Hmm, should I go for the head this time honey?" Andrea asked your father as she reloaded her gun.

"Oh please do" Michael chuckled.

"NO, NO, NO P-PLEASE DON'T! K-KILL ME! PLEASE NOT HIM!" You screamed as tears streamed down your cheeks.
"I'm s-sorry, I'm sorry, I'll do whatever you want. J-Just please d-don't kill him"

"Anything?" Andrea questioned.

"Y-Yes, anything. Just please don't hurt him anymore" You begged.

"Ok" your mother replied lowering her gun and shoving it in her belt.
"I promise, I won't hurt him. Now Michael, give me the knife"

"W-Wait what are you going to do?" You asked watching as your father handed your mother a sharp hunter's knife.

"Well you said not to hurt him, and I'm not going to, you never asked me to stop hurting you" Andrea stated gently stroking your cheek with the face of the knife.

"Please don't hurt her" Spencer pleaded.

"Baby it's fine... I can take it" you replied.

"We'll see about that, this is your mother's favorite thing to do" Michael chuckled.

"What is?" you asked

"This" Andrea replied, suddenly slashing your arm. You winced and squeezed your eyes shut. She moved the knife to your collar bone and made 2 more slashes in the area.

She continued to drag the knife around your body, making deep cut after cut. Until she got to your hand and slashed it twice making an X shape.

"You're very good at this" she mumbled.

"V-Very good at wh-what?" you questioned.

"Not making a fuss. Which a problem because I like it when they scream" She sneered.
"Well, X marks the spot right?"

She lifted the knife up then stabbed it straight through your hand. You screamed in pain, you have never felt pain like it, your finger went completely numb.

She twisted the knife inside your hand, you scream louder. She definitely cut through some tendons when you realized you could no longer move your fingers.

After a while of twisting, you managed to clench your jaw and stop yourself from screaming. Your mother did everything to make you scream but you never did. And when she got bored, she smiled and stepped back leaving the knife in your hand.

"Well, well, well that was impressive" Michael laughed giving you a round of applause.
"I'm proud to call you my daughter! That--That was impressive, the focus in your eyes! Really amazing"

"Well, it's because she's our baby" Your mother sighed.
"Baby I'm tired, let's leave the rest for tomorrow, it's not like anyone is going to find us"

And just like that, they both got up and left. You sat there for a moment, in complete silence. Your body was in so much pain, tears rolled down your cheeks as quiet sobs escaped your lips.

You were so exhausted all you wanted to do was close your eyes and sleep.
"Y/n... Baby stay with me" Spencer whispered.

"I'm so tired" You murmured as your head bobbed up and down.

"I know... But I need you to t-try stay awake"

"Ok," you whispered.
"I... I told you, I... I could take it"

"I didn't doubt you once" Spencer smiled softly.
"Listen, by t-tomorrow morning, the team will realize that we're missing and they're going to find us"

"W-We can't w-wait that long... Neither of us will make it, that long... I-I'm going to p-pull this knife out m-my hand, a-and you're going to c-cut yourself free" you explained.

"That's not a good idea, you might bleed out" Spencer stated.

"Baby if we wait till, th-the morning, w-we'll both b-bleed out" You replied tiredly.

Spencer reluctantly nodded as you took a deep breath, leaned forwards, and bit the handle of the knife with your teeth.

You hesitated before you began to pull the knife out of your hand. The pain was unimaginable, you tried to suppress your screams just in case your parents were close by, but it was so hard.

Spencer couldn't watch, seeing you in pain was too much for him. he couldn't stand to see you in pain. Finally after a lot of tears, and a moment or two, you managed to pull it out.

You looked over at Spencer in relief, with the knife between your teeth. Spencer twisted his wrist slightly, allowing you to drop the knife into the palm of his hand.

Spencer wrapped his fingers around the knife and began cutting through the rope that bound his wrists to the chair.

It took a couple of minutes to free himself, but once one wrist was free, it didn't take as long to free the other wrist.

He cut the rope around his ankles, then slowly lifted himself off the chair and turned to you.

"Spencer, there's no time, go!" You ordered as he leaned down to cut your restraints.

"What?! No, I'm not leaving you. No way! Never" Spencer argued.

"Baby, I can't walk, but you can. Go get help. I'll be fine here" You whispered softly.

"No, what if you're parents come back? I'm leaving you, they'll kill you" Spencer pointed out.

"Spencer I can't walk, you're already hurt, and right now you're running off adrenaline. You can't carry me, I can't walk. If neither of us goes we'll both die, if you go and get help, there's hope for both of us" you stated calmly.

"I don't want to leave you" Spencer sobbed.

"I know baby... I love you so much" you whispered smiling weakly at him.

"I love you too" he whispered back, kissing you on the lips. Then he ran as fast as he could, out the building and into the street.

The truth is, the gunshot to the leg wasn't the only thing stopping you from leaving with Spencer, you also felt so ridiculously drowsy.

You tried to stay awake for as long as you could, but soon you lost your battle with consciousness and you passed out.

As your eyes shut, you saw your life flash before your eyes. Well, it wasn't your entire life, just the best bits.

Like the trips to pumpkin patches with Spencer, or when you two would go on walks through the forest in Fall just to look at the orange and brown leaves.

You re-watched the memories of your first kiss with Spencer and the nights where you'd snuggle up together on the couch watching kids' movies.

You watched you and the team dance together on vacation in Greece. Play games on the beach, and mess around in the pool, until everything went black.

Third Person POV...

Spencer hated the idea of leaving Y/n in that big, dark, room all alone with nothing but her thoughts.

However she was right, the only chances for both her and Spencer surviving was if he went to get help.

He raced out of the building, that looked to be a warehouse of some kind. The road was completely empty, there were no cars whatsoever.

They were quite literally in the middle of nowhere, but that didn't stop him. Adrenaline pumped through his veins.

He raced down the road for 45 minutes until he finally came across a small shop. He exhaled in relief and charged into the shop.

"I... need... to... use... your phone" He panted heavily.

"Dude are you ok?" The man behind the counter asked.

"No" Spencer snapped.
"I need to use your phone. Please!"

"Oh, yeah, s-sure" the man replied handing over his mobile to Spencer.

You turned the phone on and dialed Hotch's number into the phone.
"Aaron Hotchner speaking?" came a voice over the phone.

"Hotch, it's Reid" Spencer mumbled leaning against the counter and clutching his stomach.

"Reid is everything ok?"

"Listen I don't have time. M-Me and Y/n were a-abducted a-and t-tortured. I-I was able to get f-free, sh-she told to get help, b-but sh-she's still there. Sh-She's been hurt b-badly. P-Please g-get help a-and back up"

"Spencer, I'm getting Penelope to track you now, stay there"

While Spencer waited for the team, the man gave him a bottle of water and gave him a box of gauze to wrap around his gunshot wound.

30 minutes later, 2 SUVs pulled up outside the shop, followed by 6 police cars. Spencer tiredly stumbled out of the shop and towards the cars.

Derek was the first to jump out of the car. He grabbed Spencer and embraced him into a hug before helping him in the car.

"Listen, kid, the medics are on their way but you're gonna need to direct us to where Y/n is. Is that ok?" Derek asked. Spencer nodded weakly and began directing the team to the warehouse.

Driving to the location was a lot faster than running. In fact, they arrived 10 minutes after leaving the shop.

The team left Spencer in the car once when they ran into the warehouse to find Y/n. But sitting there made Spencer feel uneasy and restless.

He just wanted to know Y/n was ok, so he decided to push himself out of the car.

Suddenly the pain in his stomach was too much for him to cope with, as his feet touched the ground his knees buckled sending him falling to the floor.

The noises around him became quiet and muffled, his vision began to blur until all he could see were blobs of colored lights, and soon those lights faded and Spencer was plunged into darkness.

MEANWHILE...

Y/ns Pov

You managed to regain consciousness after a while, you weren't sure how long you had been out for.

It could have been 10 minutes or it could have been 6 hours, you couldn't be sure of anything.

When your eyes did open, you hoped you'd be in a hospital or be with Spencer once more. Instead, you came face to face with your mother.

She smiled and stepped away from you, then pulled the gun out of the back of her belt and pointed it at you as a tear rolled down your cheek.

"Where's your little boyfriend?" She asked.

"He's far... far away" you murmured.

"Y'know that you're going to pay for that right?" She asked

"I... I don't care... Because he-he's safe, a-and that's all that matters to me" you mumbled tiredly.

"You don't care about yourself?" Andrea questioned.

"No... And I never have. Y'know I never even thought I'd make it to this point... Honestly, I'm proud I made it this far" You whispered smiling to yourself.

"You're weak" Andrea spat.

"No, I'm not weak... I'm not you... I'm not like you... I didn't turn my emotions off when life got tough" you stated, Andrea, furrowed her brow at you.

"What you think I haven't worked out the obvious mommy and daddy issues you have?" You questioned.
"So, which one hurt you? Was it mommy, did she hit you. Or did daddy hurt you? Did he touch you in places you didn't want him to?-"

"QUIET" Andrea shouted.

"I bet your mother just watched right? She didn't do anything, she was too scared. Since then you've tried to be better than her... That's why you're clearly more dominant than Michael" you pointed out.

"Well aren't you a smart little cookie" Andrea cooed

"As I said, I'm not weak, because I got through the tough times. So fuck you! I didn't ask to be here but here I am" you replied.

Andrea didn't like your careless manner, she knew shooting you on the spot wouldn't relieve her of her anger towards you. She needed to be in power, she needed to feel the life leave your body.

And so she put her gun in her pocket, stormed towards you, and wrapped her hands around your neck, squeezing firmly so that no air could enter or escape your mouth.

As you gasped for air, all you could think about was Spencer. You thought about how happy he made you, and even though you could feel the life being squeezed out of your body, you felt at peace.

"PUT YOUR HAND IN THE AIR" Came a familiar voice from behind Andrea. Your mother clenched her jaw but didn't let go.

Suddenly 2 shots fired into your mother's back. Her grip around your neck loosened as she fell to the floor.

Your head dropped to your chest tiredly, it felt so heavy and weighed down. However, you managed to lift your head up again and see Emily and Hotch run towards you, as Derek brought in medics to take Andrea away.

They untied your wrists and ankles, then helped you up. With your arms draped around Hotch and Emily's shoulders, you limped out the building.

"S... Spencer, wh-where's... Where's Spencer?" You asked weakly.

"He's right outside, waiting for you" Emily assured you softly.

As you got outside, you saw Spencer lying unconscious on the floor.
"Oh my god, Reid!" Emily shouted as you all rushed towards him.

Let go of the others and fell to his side, ignoring the horrific pain in your leg. He was pale and breathing luckily but it was weak.

"Spence?... Spence?... C-Can you hear me?" You asked shaking his body, but Spencer didn't reply.

You buried your head in his chest and screamed into the fabric. You lay there crying uncontrollably until exhaustion finally took hold of you, and you passed out...

♥︎

A/n: I'm evil I know.  I will try update more frequently, I'm sorry I keep promising and forgetting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 16.6K 39
ā Your eyes are hollow Your heart is shallow And your words Mean nothing to me āž - christy ann martine Ā© -šœš±š„š±š¬š­š¢ššš„ š€š‹...
127K 4.6K 42
ā” š—”š—”š—„š—¢š—” š—›š—¢š—§š—–š—›š—”š—˜š—„ ā š™±š™¾ššˆ ššˆš™¾šš„'ššš™“ šš‚šš„š™²š™· š™° š™³ššš™“š™°š™¼ ššƒš™¾ š™¼š™“ āž ā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒ ā–Œį°¢ ą¼˜ š“„¹ ą£ŖĖ–...
3.1K 82 11
怌š˜¾š™š™„š™ˆš™„š™‰š˜¼š™‡ š™ˆš™„š™‰š˜æš™Žć€ ā š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦'š˜“ š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜µš˜³š˜ŗ š˜µš˜° š˜±š˜³š˜°š˜§š˜Ŗš‘™š˜¦ š˜®š˜¦. š˜„š˜°š˜Æ'š˜µ. āž - š™„š™‰ š™’šž–š™„š˜¾šž– š˜¢ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜Ø ļæ½...