He Knows I'm Here (COMPLETED)...

By moonlight_Delight

My story. My perfect guy. How the hell can he hear me? How does he know that I'm here... writing about him... More

Chapter 1. Meeting Peter
Chapter 2. Thoughts transposed to text
authors note
Chapter 3. A Shifty little thing
Chapter 4. A mind of its own...
Chapter 5. Who could it be...?
Chapter 6. Monsters Inc.
Chapter 7. The Devils in the Details
Chapter 8. Am I Dreaming...?
Chapter 9. Nerves and Anxiety
Chapter 10. Secrets and Lies
Chapter 11. Ritualistic Robes and Memories
Chapter 12. Control taken, not earned
Chapter 13. The enemy of the enemy is my friend
Chapter 14. Pearl - a thing of beauty
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16. Peter's Haven
Ch. 17 The lesser of two evils
Ch. 18 Executive Suite's and their barriers
Chapter 19. Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust
Ch. 20 Human or ...?
CH. 21 Going to Nine Hells
Chapter 22. Dysfunctional Daddy
Chapter 23 Meeting Mummy
Chapter 24. Home Sweet Home
Chapter 25. A Band of Brothers
Chapter 26. Sonia got her Groove on (not back!)
Chapter 27. An Ending of Epic Proportions

Chapter 28. Epilogue

2 0 0
By moonlight_Delight

THIRD PERSONS POV

Sonia's eyes fluttered open and slowly - ever-so-slowly - conciousness began to invade her mind.

"The battle with Sammael!"- Sonia thought to herself, "Where is Ody? Were the boys able to handle it after I clearly lost my shit? Where the hell IS everyone?"

Starting to panic a little, Sonia swung her legs over the side of the incredibly soft mattress and for the first time since waking - really took notice of the black sheets, dark-wood furniture, and a paint that was such a dark blue it initially appeared black, causing Sonia's heart-rate to pick-up.

"Fuck, I don't know where everyone else is,"- Sonia kept thinking to herself, "Where the freaking fuck am I?"

With her heart pounding in her ears, Sonia caught sight of herself in a mirror- "I'm naked!" She yelled out, "Who stripped me? Where's Asmodeous? WHAT IS GOING ON?" Sonia ended up howling.

Suddenly, Sonia could hear footsteps thundering her way, and, not entirely certain who was going to bust down the door, she started throwing open drawers and cupboards and doors - seeking any items of clothing that might cover her unmentionables.

Locating a shirt, only six sizes too big, sheer moments before the bedroom door was kicked open.

In stormed Asmoseous, Beezlebub, Leviathan, Satan and Lucifer - all propped to attack the intruder.

"Where is he?"

"Come out you... you... disgusting cretin!"

"Who the fuck is in here, I will end you!"

Where in a few of the comments - could you tell which one is Ody?

Sonia, squatting in the corner with the shirt pulled over her knees - was laughing hysterically.
So hard in fact, tears were streaming down her face, and she couldn't form sentences, let alone words!

Ody's eyes landed on Sonia and he'd grabbed her up into his arms before she'd even registered who was in the room.

"Sonia! Are you ok? Who was in here? What happened?" Ody asked, while slowly rocking her, and stroking her matted hair out of her eyes, and off her her forehead.

Sonia finally managed to vocalise herself- "Where am I? What happened with the fight, after I passed out? And who in the actual fuck stripped me?" Question by question, Sonia's voice raised in volume until the final two words, where she was almost screeching in panic.

Ody's hands had stayed in contact with Sonia's skin since he got to her side, but at this point his big hands grasped her small face, and said- "Look at me, baby. You're safe, you're at my house with myself and my brothers. You're safe. After the fight - in which you defeated Sammael, might I mention - you passed out. So we ported here, to Scotland. I'm the one who stripped you, to check you for serious injuries but noone else was here to see anything."

Sonia seemed to take in a few long, large, deep breaths in to calm the anxiety within herself - and then met Ody's eyes with a clear mind and panic-clear vision.

"Ody! I'm so fucking glad we're all safe!" She declared, happily.

Beezlebub, Leviathan, Satan and Lucifer looked down at their toes, not used to a human female saying anything to them, let alone anything nice.

"Ody and I couldn't have pulled that off without you four, I hope you realise that," Sonia continued, seeming to pick up on the brothers' need to feel validated- "Bubby, Levy, Lucy and Satan, I like you guys! And considering we'll be family soon enough, I want you all to know how much I appreciate you throwing your powers in with me, against Sammael. We all had a lot to lose, but a tonne to gain. So, Thank you, really."

By the end of Sonia's little speech, all five brothers were effectively speechless and blushing, and because of a little female human no less!

"Let's to out tonight, to celebrate our win!" Ody suggested, and everyone else brightened up physically at the idea of dinner and then dancing at a club.

"I'll take care of reservations," said Beezlebub, "Just be here at 8pm, ready to go for dinner. Anyone have a problem with teleporting for dinner?" He questioned.

"Nah"
"Nope"
"Not at all"
"Noooo! She wasn't ready!"
"I don't mind, if one of you don't mind the extra weight of carrying me?"

Having received his five answers, Beezlebub said his goodbyes and ported out.

One-by-one, everyone else left, too leaving Ody and Sonia alone for the first time since she woke up.

"I'm keen for a shower and a coffee, maybe some toast." Sonia said.

"I'm keen to join you in said shower then make you your coffee and toast." Ody replied with a cheeky smirk on his face.

Sonia pretended to think about it, as Ody wrapped his arms around Sonia is a playful hug.
"Well, sheesh! If I have to convince you, don't worry about it!" Ody whined with puppy dog eyes and a hang dog expression on his face.

"Ugh, ooook!" Sonia broke down in the end, caving to Ody's beautiful features and feeling bad that she had caused that expression. "Can you please give me fifteen minutes to actually wash my hair and face before you come in and fill up what elbow room I'll need, though?" Sonia asked.

"Not a worry!"Ody agreed excitedly, bouncing up and down on the balls of his toes. "Let me just fill the kettle quickly before you use the water."

And with that, he dashed off towards the kitchen, and Sonia started towards the bathroom, wanting to make sure there was a clean towel in there for her use.

She almost screamed upon seeing her own reflection in the mirror.
Her normally styled hair was a birds nest and genuinely matted in some areas, she had bruises and scratches all over her body, and muscles she didn't even know she had were screaming at her to soak under the spray of a hot shower.

Ody stuck his head into the bathroom and said- "There's two clean towels in here already, because I figured you would wanna wash your hair. Bodywash, Shampoo and Conditioner are already in there, do you need anything else?" Ody enquired.

"Nope," Sonia replied, being sure to pop the 'P', "Just remember, fifteen minutes, please." Sonia reminded Ody, trying to stress the importance of the much needed time.

"I promise. See you then." Ody assured Sonia and shut the door on his way out.

Sonia turned the hot water on and let it warm up before adding just a touch of cool and when it was perfect she stood under the streams of water, the rivulets of water running freely over her body.

Sonia was quick to 'Lather, rinse, repeat' with the shampoo, and scrub her body with the bodywash provided. While letting the conditioner soak, Sonia stood with her back under the water, trying to ease some of the stress and tension in and over her shoulder blades.

After a few minutes, she tilted her head back to start rinsing her conditioner out, when Ody's nimble fingers were on her scalp, massaging her head and hair to get the Conditioner out.

Once he was done, I washed my face and looked at him with irritation crystal clear on my face.

"Get a little impatient, did we?" Sonia asked Ody.

"Uhm, no? It's been almost twenty minutes now. You were soaking, you seem sore can I offer you a massage?" Ody answered and then offered.

"Yes! Please! I'm incredibly tense between my shoulder blades! And I.." Sonia started but trailed off When Ody proceeded to not only ignore her, but to get down on his knees, in an actual kneeling position.

Then he said- "Come over here, and let the hot water run over your shoulder blades, again, Sonia." Ody instructed Sonia.

She looked at him like her was insane, "But you're in the way. I'd need to sling a leg over your shoulder to make it wor-" This time Sonia cut herself off when she realised what Ody was offering. "OK, Ody."

So Sonia moved.

She shuffled forward slowly, so that the back of her head and her back were taking all the water.
Sonia lifted her right leg, and draped it over Ody's left shoulder.

Ody look advantage - straight away - of this manoeuvre, and made two very dramatic licks upon Sonia's sex, causing her lower half to buck forward onto his mouth. Ody chose this moment to latch onto Sonia's clįt with the suction of his mouth, lashing his tongue against it relentlessly, all-the-while his hands were rubbing the muscles in her gluteus maximus that were also tense.

It seemed to happen so quickly, and yet to Sonia it seemed as though he'd been at her for ages!

Sonia detonated.

And being in the bathroom, every squeak, every moan every groan - echoed and was magnified.

So when Sonia's őrgàşm hit, she bucked, and started to hollar Ody's name, and pull on his hair that was in the 'prime pulling position', and at long last when Ody ceased his ministrations, Sonia's body would have slid to the floor like nailed jelly, but ody caught her in his strong arms, and kissed her deeply - allowing her to taste herself on his tongue.

"I know technically it's early days, but, I'm happy, Ody. This is so strange, such an odd feeling to me. Levy, Lucy, Bubby and Satan have been soooooo amazing at helping my skills progress. They're your brothers, and it's clear because they both love and respect you so much, but they feel like my family, too. I know you guys rein hell and all - but I personally, feel blessed." Sonia monologued.

Ody stared in awe at Sonia, not truly understanding who or what this being was, "But," Ody thought to himself, "I must admit for a demon I feel pretty fucking blessed right now, too!"

The water started to go cold, so the pair agreed it was time to get out, and perhaps start getting ready for Bubby's dinner and Dance Celebration.

Once dressed, Ody said "I'll pop the kettle on, it will only take a minute." and swept out the room to the kitchen.

Once I'd managed to pull a brush through my hair, I felt far more presentable.

Then suddenly, there was a shift in power, like someone powerful had just teleported in.
So I headed to the kitchen.

Sure enough, some strange looking lady dressed in a lavender coloured toga, with her hair held in an intricate bun with sticks, and ruins all over her skin. Whether they were tattoos, henna, or something she drew on everyday, I don't know if anyone had dared asked the question.

Sonia moved to Ody's side then kissed his cheek as she grabbed a pre-made cup of coffee off the bench.

"What's up?" Sonia asked.
Ody looked angry. More than that, he looked like he thoroughly hated this female- who was she to him?

"This is God. She's come bearing news and gifts." Ody managed to get out between his clenched teeth and jaw.

Sonia's blue eyes moved from Ody, to 'God', to Ody, to 'God'again before she finally burst out with- "You're God? God is a woman? And what news is this? I miss out on heaven, but here's a runners up offer?" Sonia laughed sarcastically at the end, but her face was sad.

God finally spoke for herself, then.
"I'm sorry, Sonia. Is my message. I never meant for things to turn out this way," she shook her head to herself, unable to meet Sonia's eyes.
"I've seen your struggles, your heartaches and issues. And even after all that, you still risked your own soul, to save the lives of five brothers. Upstairs, we're so incredibly proud of you, we met and decided to make you an offer." God took a pause to sup on her drink that she "clicked" up for herself.

Sonia was holding Ody's hand, and squeezed it gently to reassure him.

"So what's the offer?" Sonia questioned God.

"Asmodeous and yourself clearly have a real connection and want to be together, however, given who he is and what he's done - one singular good deed simply cannot make up for a millen-..." God cut herself off and paused for a moment.

Then cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry about that, Sonia. I got off track. The offer is, to either; make Asmodeous human, so he will pass on in a similar time frame to you - and you will go to Heaven, but he will return home. OR, you can become a demon and give up your soul altogether. But that means fore-going on Heaven, too. You would never be welcome." God summarised.

Sonia looked over at Ody, who was busy trying to glare holes in side of Gods head. "But you could become immortal, Sonia," Ody spoke at last, "And have the option of eternity together - if you will it."

Sonia looked between them both, earnestly, knowing this was an eternal decision to be made.

Sonia looked this God embodied as a female, in the eye and asked, quite frankly- "May I have a few moments to contemplate my decision?"

She responded, "I have the outside world frozen. It cannot remain thus for longer than ten minutes more. I have to vacate earth and remove this frozen time from all human records, so please, don't dally."

Sonia took a few paces away from the woman, and went to sit upon a couch.
Within moments, Ody was by her side and just as he went to open his mouth, his lips became sealed.

The female gods voice boomed across the space, "Do not meddle when you are not needed, Asmodeous! Or I will cast you back to whence you came with zero exits this time. No earth trips for anyone!"

Ody immediately removed himself back to where he was originally placed, and left Sonia to decide.

Sonia tried making a pro's and cons list in her head for both situation, but it felt useless. Either way, someone would lose in the end.

Sonia turned to the God, and asked, "Can I ask Ody just the one question, please?"

She sighed, and pinched the bridge of her nose like I was giving her a headache, and said, "Yes, I suppose so."

Sonia looked Ody, straight in the eyes and asked him, "If she makes you human so we live and die together - is you being a human, going to be ok with you? Is being human going to be enough for you? Because losing my humanity, my soul in order to be with you, eternally, Ody? Doesn't sound fantastic. If I've earned my spot in Heaven, why can I not enjoy it - at some stage?"

Looking at Ody's face the way she was, Sonia saw immediately when Ody's face blanched, then began to go white, he had clearly convinced himself that by spending as much time with his family as she had, that becoming a demon was the natural, next step.

"But is it?" Sonia thought to herself, "Yes, I've come to love Ody - but he has done so many things wrong by me! Where do I draw the line?"

It was almost like the God knew what she was going to say, before she said it - as there was there a little smirk left on her face as she stepped forward and asked- "Have you come to a decision? Time is running short."

This grabbed Ody's undivided attention.

"Yes, I have." Sonia stated calmly.

"That is?" Female-god questioned.

"Ima stay the way I am, Heaven-bound, and I think Ody should stay the way he is - can we not stay the way things are? I don't want any favours or freedoms. Can we stay the way we are - right now?" Sonia asked.

Ody's grin, was incredibly wide, as Female-God again gripped the tip of her nose in frustration and huffs a sigh before answering Sonia's question.
"Indeed you can, and indeed he can - but you will die quite soon in terms of his lifetime." The female-God clarified.

"And that's fine by me." Sonia answered.

With a wave of her hands and a sonic boom, the female-God was gone, and time resumed.

Ody swept me up in a massive hug and kissed me on my temple and murmured, "Never change, ok Sonia?"

"Too easy. Now kiss me you idiot!" Sonia answered.

THE END

Thank you so much for reading!
It took me a bit, but I got there, and it's done!

COMPLETED!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 667 20
This story is going to be a AU off the original. !!If your relationship is looking like the original PLEASE get help. That isn't healthy to have!! 18...
146K 2.3K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
1.1K 145 26
[COMPLETED] A story between a girl and a boy who talk on the phone together. The girl thinks the guy is someone else, but the guy knows who the girl...