Learning Love ✔

By Alyza_K

"I might not love you now, but I will learn to love you" ___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___ Ro... More

A/N
C A S T
P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S: 1
B O N U S: 2
NEW BOOK
B O N U S: 3

C H A P T E R 13

6K 270 12
By Alyza_K

I went into the living room gathering enough courage to face them.

"What's going on?" I sleepily said rubbing my eyes to clear my vision.

My glasses? left them in the room.

I sighed and cursing at myself, I went to sit beside Kezr who looked really cute with his groggy eyes and messy hair.

"Nothing Rozella, go back to sleep." He said in his deep, raspy morning voice. Damn morning voice! Hoxy!!

"It's not, 'nothing'. Darling we are going on a picnic." Layla said interrupting Kezr.

"What picnic?" I was confused. I probably look ugly right now with no glasses and my morning face.

Do I have drool on my face?

I didn't realize I was touching my face until Zake removed my hands and said, "You don't have drool on your face, babygirl."

I slapped his shoulder and he chuckled loudly.

But what happened next was enough to cause me a heart attack.

I looked at the lady with dark hair, she was sitting beside a handsome man with brown eyes. Wait I have seen her. But where?

She saw my confused expression (which I think is my normal face half of the time and other half of the time, Iam baffled).

She laughed and said, "Hi Rozella. Nice to meet you, love."

I looked at her with my eyes squinted trying my best to figure out who she was.

When realization hit me, I faced palmed myself creating a large slap sound in the room. Everyone's eyes snapped towards me.

My gold fish memory.

I smiled at her apologetically, "Iam sorry about not recognizing you before, but you're that lady on the bus, right?" She nodded and smiled widely at me.

"Why such confusion? What is that you guys are playing at?" Kezr asked confusion and frustration evident on his face.

Bus lady ignored him and said, "How can you not remember me from before? I was at your guy's wedding too."

I recalled my gold fish memory.

~Flashback~

I reached the stage.
It was decorated with flowers and had seats in front of the stage. Only 3 people from my side and Kezr's parents, a blonde guy and a girl similar to Mama Heznaya, was sitting in the seats. Yeah a small wedding.

~Flashback ends~

I sighed and ducked my head down for the embarrassment that I was going through.

Honestly, I don't remember anything from my wedding except my heart beating fast.

I had a thousand other questions in my mind, but! me being me, asked.

"So, will you tell me who you are?" I shut my mouth when I realized how rude it sounded. Woah! Damn rude! Great. Now she will think I have no manners.

She went to say something which Iam sure is going to be about how ill-mannered Iam, but I beat her to it and tried to clear my point.

"S-sorry, that sounded really b-bad. Sorry. What I meant was, I recognize you but finding you here is kind of surprising." I said wording it as politely as I could.

She laughed really loudly and looked at Kezr, then at me and laughed again before stopping and she said between her breaths. "W-what....a match....made....in hell......!" And laughed but this time tripping over the sofa and the two kids looked at her like she was crazy.

Her laughing stopped and she looked at us and laughed again.

"You're fucking crazy!" Zake and Kezr said at the same time.

She pouted and kept a hand on her heart and stood up. "Okay, ok..N-no laughing...although it was funny....right?"

Everyone looked at her with bored expressions.
Everyone except the man sitting beside her with brown eyes,"Honey, It was not that funny."

She glared at him and he shut his mouth.

Iam guessing they are married because I saw a gold ring on both their fingers.

"She is so polite, while you are so.....Kezr....but, you scored a good one." She said and I blushed at her comment.

"By the way, Iam Aria, This idiot's sister." She said pointing towards Kezr and I shook hands with her.

"But you guys don't look the same." She froze and removed her hand from my grasp and slowly moved her eyes towards Kezr. I did the same and saw his jaw clenched while he was looking ahead, at nothing.

"Did I say something wrong?.....Iam sorry If I did, I did not mean to."

"No sweety, you didn't say anything wrong. Right Kezr?" Layla said shaking his leg. He just nodded his head without looking at me.

Layla rolled her eyes, "Anyways, we are going to this picnic place, it has tents which we will live in and I packed food, although there will be Barbeque. It's a one day trip, so pack whatever y'all need. We gonna leave at 8."

"But Maa! You didn't tell us about any of this a day before. Its my day off today and I really wanted to relax, not travel." Kezr complained like the baby he is.

"Oh hush before I smack you with my sandal. We're going to the beach, it seems pretty relaxing to me. Relax all you want there."

Beach?

"Beach?!" I exclaimed more than I should have and saw Zake and Kezr cover their ears.

"I think Iam deaf now. Hello? Testing....Testing, hello?.....?" Zake said unclogging his ears. This freaking drama queen.

"You're deaf huh? What did you tell me about Maria huh....that she-" he cut me off by covering my mouth with his big butt of a hand and glared at me.

"Who's Maria?" Layla asked looking between us.

Kezr was smirking not helping me out while I was withering in Zake's hold trying to rat him out.

"Nothing maa! Stop it." Zake's stomped his foot and glared at me.

"Hmmm." Layla hummed suspiciously. And he just laughed nervously. Dungbag.

I bit his hand and he let me go but not before screaming, "Bitch!" And I saw Kezr glaring at him.

Aria looked at me and said "You like the beach?"

"Like? I love the beach." Papa used to take me to the beach and I always loved the cold water and hot sand against my feet.

"Well, then go on. Why waste any time?" Elijah said pushing me and Kezr off the couch.

We scurried off to get ready and pack. I saw other's backpack already packed and lined up at the entrance.

I packed 2 pajamas, a pant, shirt and hoodie, flip-flops, sneakers, toothbrush, hairbrush, rubber bands (although I always lose them), charger, headphones, my swimsuit, undergarments, and any other essential supplies.

I went into the bathroom, did my buisness, showered and picked out an outfit.

I wore a white shirt and tucked it in black shorts which I wore on black fish nets and wore a short black jacket and black heeled boots and put my hair in two Dutch braids.

I don't know if this outfit looks good on my chubby thighs, but I don't have any other thing, so this will do.

I came out of my room and at the same time Kezr came out of his. We both looked at each other and stopped in our places, I don't know why he stopped, but I stopped because he looked like a. Damn. Meal!

He wore a black turtleneck with a back leather jacket and black ripped jeans with white Nike shoes. His rings went well with his all black look. He wore a stud ear piercing, instead of his hoop ones. Swoon.

I looked at him and saw his eyes roaming on my body with his mouth slightly ajar.

I felt good having his eyes on me, but maybe he is thinking how ugly I look in these clothes. So, not wanting him to think that anymore as that makes me feel ouch, I cleared my throat and started walking away. I turned around to look if he was behind me or not, and saw him in the same spot frozen, looking at my booty while visibly gulping.

I smirked knowing I got some kind of reaction out of him.

Maybe he is not thinking of me as ugly.....maybe.

He saw me looking at him and he averted his gaze and said "L-let's go."

Smiling, I followed him downstairs.

We went downstairs and ate breakfast and I got to properly meet Aria's husband. Eric, he's a really funny guy, totally adore him.

•••••••••••••••••

Right now we are in a big SUV van with Alex, Maya and me in the backseat. Zake and Kezr in front of my seat. Layla and Elijah in front of them and Aria and Eric in the passenger and driver seat.

"Alex, so you're the bad kid huh?" I asked Aria's 10 year. The one who didn't give his seat to the elderly homeless man.

Alex just looked at me with anger evident on his face.

Apparently according to everyone, Alex is a really ill-mannered and spoiled child. I asked Aria why she was on the bus if she could easily travel in a limousine to which she answered that she needed to show Alex the real world and not spoil him but he never budges and is really misbehaved.

And I might just know why.

I looked at Aria's daughter, Maya. She is 4 and a totally adorable goof ball.

Kezr complained why we were staying in tents when we can easily be in a hotel nearby, but everyone just compared him to Alex and said he's more of an ill-mannered baby to which Alex crossed his arms over his chest and showed no interest.

I really love kids and I know what Alex's problem is, so I made a mental note to make Alex realize his mistakes, as well as everybody.

The car stopped and I looked out smiling. We weren't directly going to the beach, cause our first stop was the Forest.

____________________________

Words: 1672

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...