βπ™†π™„π™π™π™€π™‰βž { 𝑷.𝑱𝑴 } βœ”οΈŽ

Por KatherineZeRat

These people... Their different... once they grow an attachment to someone... they never let go. These people... Mais

I N T R O
~
O N E
T W O
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
{ Q U E S T I O N S }
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
Damn-
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
I-
T W E N T Y - F O U R
1k! πŸ’œ
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
E P I L O G U E
E N D - S P E C I A L
~ T E M P T I N G ~
Thank you <3

T H R E E

2.1K 58 14
Por KatherineZeRat

"Why are you even here?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Because, I have an attachment to you." He grinned and my eyes furrowed as I leaned against the wall.

"But... in class you said that there was nobody you had an attachment to and I was in that class, if you did have an attachment to me, why did you lie?" I asked as I raised a brow and he sighed.

"Some feline hybrids said that when they grew an attachment to a woman, people from the girls college started to bully her and start rumours, I just didn't want it to happen to you.."

He said and I sighed as I went to go sit down beside him on the couch.

"Well... you're gonna have to go with me to college on Monday anyway." I said and he nodded.

"Until then, might as well get to know each other, whats your name?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Nali." I simply said and he nodded, until he smirked.

"By the way, I would suggest you change because Jimin jr. is very excited right now."

He mumbled as he slightly looked me up and down. My cheeks would have flashed red if I wasn't black but I'm literally flustered from what he just said and I quickly sat up then went to my room to change.

I then left my room to see him still on the couch so I sat down beside him again.

"I'm actually very happy you went to the party with the dress I gave you, it looked very good on you." He smirked and my brows furrowed as I looked back up at him.

"You gave me the dress?" I asked and he nodded, now it actually makes sense, PJ. means Park Jimin... damn.. I'm dumb.

"We'll be going back to my feline village next weekend but this weekend, along with next week, I'm all yours." He said and I couldn't help but notice the "my" in that sentence.

"What do you mean my?" I asked and he grinned.

"Well sweetheart, I'm actually a prince." He stated and I choked.

After I finished coughing, I cleared my throat then I looked at him to see that he's grinning widely at me, his tail going back and fourth.

"Why are you looking at me like that..?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You're just so... adorable." He said as he got up from the couch then went to my room, my brows furrowed as I followed behind him.

When I went to my room... I saw him... with a black laced lingerie in his hand... and my eyes immediately widened.

"I would never have took you for a laced girl.." He mumbled as I fast walked to him then snatched him from his hands.

"Stop snooping." I said as I neatly put it back in my drawer then shut it and he laughed.

"Well, given that your basically my soulmate, I kinda need to snoop." He said as he flopped onto my bed and I rolled my eyes.

"Is there anything else that hybrids and the human does? Because there's a chance that scientists doesn't have all the info so I'm just wondering." I said as I sat down beside Jimin on the bed as he laid on his back.

"No, not anything that I can think of." He said and I nodded.

I picked up my phone and looked at the time... 1:32 am.

"I'm going to bed but I'm gonna change first, you can sleep on the couch or... something."

I said as put my hair into a ponytail then I got some clothes out of my closet then went to the bathroom to change.

I went back to my room and I didn't see Jimin so I shrugged to myself then I slowly dimmed the lights down, until they were off.

I slipped myself into my covers and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

___________________________________________________

3:47 am.

_________________
__________________________________

I felt something move... and then I felt something wrap around my waist then I felt... something glide up my leg.. I'm currently laying on my side so yeah.

Usually, I would want to wake up but I didn't... at this time.. I felt comfort, safety, and... arousal... it triggered something to my core but I went to sleep again before I could even process what was happening.

___________________________________________________

5:23 am.

________________
__________________________________

I woke up again but I didn't open my eyes because... if I did then I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep again.

I felt my body being carried, I whimpered to make myself known and I heard somebody make a soft sound, telling me to stop, it was angelic yet demanding... my heart beat increased and I soon drifted off to sleep again.

____________________________________________________

7:56 am.

__________________
__________________________________

Something caused me to wake up again but I still felt sleepy, therefore, I didn't open my eyes but I felt my body on something soft, warm, and I felt myself sink into it's comfort.

Then, I felt arms wrap around my waist again. I then felt... something that was similar to butterflies on my neck.. kinda? It was like butterflies started to drop onto my neck then flap it's wings back up again... it did that same thing on the side of my neck.

I soon felt something nuzzle into my neck and something hold my waist tighter before I drifted off into dreamland again.

___________________________________________________

10:14 am.

_________________
__________________________________

I finally woke up again and this time it was on my own so I fluttered my eyes open to be in an unfamiliar room.

My brows furrowed as I was gonna raise my head but I felt something on it. The only reason I didn't scream is because it felt like it was stuck in my throat. I soon felt something on my bare legs and I looked towards my legs and saw.... a frickin blonde cat tail, dragging itself against my legs, making a tingly feeling against it.

I looked to the side and you wanna know what I saw? Park Jimin nuzzling into my neck, his cat ears against my ear. He must've felt me turn because his ears started to move some more and he soon fluttered his eyes open.

"Oh, hi." He said as he noticed me staring at him and he had a smug look on his face.

"Where the hell are we." I said as I pushed him off me, his arms removing themselves from my waist and I looked at my surroundings.

"You're in my bedroom, princess." He said as he sat up then laid his head against the headboard.

"I should really be screaming right now." I groaned and he chuckled.

"Stay here, I want to show you around my castle so I'm gonna get clothes for you." Jimin said and before I could reply, he was gone, causing me to sigh.

Jimin soon came back with with a long blue dress and I made a stank face.

"I'm not wearing that, I can wear a hoodie of yours or sum." I said and he sighed as he sat the dress on the bed then went to his closet, getting one of his hoodies then giving it to me. I looked at the oversized black hoodie then looked at him.

"Do you have black shorts and scissors?" I asked and his brows furrowed.

"Yes, why?" He asked and I shrugged.

"No reason, now gimme." I said and he chuckled before he went to his drawer then pulled out some black shorts then went to his nightstand and pulled out some scissors. I then took them and went into the bathroom.

I stripped myself from my clothing then took the scissors into my grasp and cut the hoodie, then I slipped on the hoodie and shorts.

( A/N: This is what is looks like now. )

__________________________________________________

I left the bathroom to see Jimin sitting at the edge of his bed, a phone in hand. He looked up when he heard my footsteps to see what I did to his hoodie and he snickered.

"I love how that looks on you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, come on." He said as he put his arm around my waist and we left his bedroom.

We're currently in the hallway of his castle and damn it's beautiful... but then, a question popped into my mind.

"How does nobody notice this castle?" I asked as I furrowed my brows and he swiped a tongue across his lips.

"This castle and the village is invisible to anyone outside, you need a code for it to appear to the outside world, if they do stumble across it and it's invisible, they can go through it, we're basically like a cloud." Jimin explained and I nodded.

"So, where are we goin." I asked as we traveled the hallways.

"We're going to go see my father who is also with my brother. You need to meet them." He said and my eyes widened.

"So basically... I'm gonna see the king of feline hybrids and your brother, who is also a prince..?" I asked and he nodded, now im feeling lightheaded so I simply... laid down in the middle of the hallway.

"What in the hell are you doing?" He asked and I simply stared at the ceiling.

"I'm feeling like I'm gonna faint, therefore, I'm laying on the ground." I said as my blinking started to slow down.

"Yah! Don't faint." Jimin said as he picked me up bridal style and I whined.

"Let me lay down." I said and he sighed as he continued walking and I pouted.

"Come on, their not intimidating, all I'm asking is for you to not fall for my brother and I'm all good." He said and he snapped me out of my trance then I furrowed my brows as I looked at him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked and he sighed as he sat me back down on my feet.

"Me and my brother, who is named Kim Seokjin, we are known as the most handsome people around this village but Seokjin is known for his handsome face and his sweet voice while im known for my sexy face and attitude, as people say. I'm just afraid."

He simply said and my confusion grew.

"Didn't you say we're bonded? Doesn't that mean I will never have feelings for another person?" I asked and he slightly chuckled but shook his head.

"Yes, we're bonded but you can have feelings for another if the bond isn't strong enough yet, in which, our's is not. If you do develop those feelings for another then the bond between us will grow weaker until it's gone for good which will leave a deep scar on our souls."

Jimin explained and I swiped a tongue across my lips.

"It takes a while for me to fall for somebody so don't worry and I definitely do not want a scar on my damn soul either." I said and he chuckled.

"Okay, lets go." He said as he put his arm around my shoulder.

Jimin lead me down the hall some more... there are alot of hallways..

We soon arrived at a lounge room where Jimins father and brother is sitting.

His father looked old yet so young... and I could tell that he was intimidating to most.

"Father." Jimin said and his father turned his head to look at us. His gaze was on Jimin until it turned to me then back to Jimin, I could also feel Seokjins stare on us but I kept my eyes to Jimin's dad. I also did not look at Seokjin so I actually have no idea what he looks like.

"Who's this?" He asked, his voice slightly deep.. but not that deep.

"Father, this is Nali... she's my soulmate." He said and that intimidating glare that was stuck on his fathers face softened until he had a slight smile.

"Ah... well I'm glad you found someone, I wish you both the best." He said and Jimin simply nodded then he lead me out of the lounge room. As soon as we closed the doors behind us, he sighed.

"I could feel Seokjins eyes linger on you for the longest time." He said as he massaged his temple and I swiped a tongue across my lips.

"Well... eh I don't really care so I have nothing to say." I said and he looked at me then raised a brow and I raised my hands up in defense.

"Aye, it's not my fault I'm good looking, I was born like this." I said and he chuckled.

"Mhm, yeah yeah, do you want to go home or do you want to stay here?" He asked and I sighed.

"I'm gonna go home." I simply said and he nodded.

"Okay, lets go." He said and I nodded.

We both left this castle and went back to my apartment. We didn't go through the village though.

When we got back to the hotel, I saw Yong-nam.

"Hey Yong." I said and he looked up, his eyes went to Jimin and his ears but soon went back to my gaze and he chuckled.

"Hey Nali." He said and I smiled as I went to the stairs.

"For one, who's that and two, why can't we use the elevator?" Jimin asked as we started walking up the steps and I sighed.

"Yong-nam is an acquaintance of mine and we're using the stairs because it's good for the legs."
I said and he groaned as we went up the stairs until we got to my floor.

"I missed the smell of my apartment..." I said as I opened the door of my apartment.

I was expecting it to be quiet but.... things never go as they planned.

"Nalilana Rae Madida, who the hell is that?!"

I heard a familar voice and my eyes widened, along with Jimins, as we were met with... my mother, father, Izzak, my cousin, and.... my brother's girlfriend, Eunha...

Only the lord can save me now...

_________________________________________________

Hello guys! I hope you all enjoyed Chapter 3 of 'Kitten' and I hope you guys check out a new book I released... well it's not a book though, it's kinda a soon to be published book idea's.

It's basically just gonna give you a sneak peek of the books i'll publish soon.

But anyways, i'll see you all in Chapter 4, bye!!! <333

- Katherine

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
32.8K 1.8K 45
Β« You awaken with a debilitating headache and press your hand against your head, sitting up. The room is a mess, clothes strewn across the floor, pi...
215K 4.8K 61
bts ambw for my melanin stans <3 please enjoy this series of different stories that i have jotted down and published for the black stans who are eit...
57.9K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." ✧ Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...