If You Were Ours

By MelyssaWhyte

Kinsley Wright didn't come from money, but her friendship with Mafia princess, Adriana Romano, flung her into... More

Before You Read
Chapter One - Kinsley
Chapter Two - Kinsley
Chapter Three - Dane
Chapter Four - Dane
Chapter Five - Tyson
Chapter Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Eight - Dane
Chapter Nine - Kinsley
Chapter Ten - Tyson
Chapter Eleven - Kinsley
Chapter Twelve - Dane
Chapter Thirteen - Kinsley*
Chapter Fourteen - Tyson
Chapter Fifteen - Dane
Chapter Sixteen - Kinsley/Tyson *
Chapter Seventeen - Dane
Chapter Eighteen - Dane*
Chapter Nineteen - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty - Tyson
Chapter Twenty One - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Three - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty Four - Dane
Chapter Twenty Five - Dane
Chapter Twenty Six - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Seven - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty Eight - Kinsley*
Chapter Twenty Nine - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty - Tyson
Chapter Thirty One - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty Two - Dane
Chapter Thirty Three - Kinsley*
Chapter Thirty Four - Tyson
Chapter Thirty Five - Dane
Chapter Thirty Six - Tyson
Chapter Thirty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty Eight - Dane
Chapter Thirty Nine - Tyson
Chapter Forty - Dane
Chapter Forty One - Tyson
Chapter Forty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Three - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Four - Dane
Chapter Forty Five - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Six - Dane
Chapter Forty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Eight - Dane
Chapter Forty Nine - Dane
Chapter Fifty - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty One - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Two - Tyson
Chapter Fifty Three - Tyson
Chapter Fifty Four - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Five - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Six - Dane
Chapter Fifty Seven - Dane
Chapter Fifty Eight - Tyson*
Chapter Fifty Nine - Kinsley*
Chapter Sixty - Tyson*
Chapter Sixty One - Tyson/Dane/Kinsley*
Chapter Sixty Two - Dane
Chapter Sixty Three - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Four - Dane
Chapter Sixty Five - Dane*
Chapter Sixty Six - Tyson
Chapter Sixty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Eight - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Nine - Dane
Chapter Seventy - Tyson
Chapter Seventy One - Dane
Chapter Seventy Two - Tyson
Chapter Seventy Three - Kinsley
Chapter Seventy Four ~ Kinsley*
Chapter Seventy Five - Kinsley
Chapter Seventy Six - Kinsley/Tyson
Chapter Seventy Seven - Tyson
Chapter Seventy Eight - Dane
Chapter Seventy Nine - Tyson
Chapter Eighty - Tyson*
Chapter Eighty One - Tyson/Kinsley*
Chapter Eighty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Eighty Three
Continuation of this story
Honeymoon smut - Patreon Sample*

Chapter Six - Kinsley

217K 6.8K 2.1K
By MelyssaWhyte

Kinsley ~

I didn't even recognize myself at the moment. Who was this woman? This confident woman who was having light hearted conversation with two of the most delicious men in all of L.A.?

Don't get me wrong I practically had a panic attack just before entering the club. Luckily I had the VIP card that Dane had given me, allowing me to bypass the line that was starting to wrap around the block. I knew if I would have had to stand there and wait, I would have talked myself out of this whole thing.

But my desire to see Dane again overpowered my nerves and gave me enough confidence to enter the high end nightclub.

The sheer size of the club was intimidating and made me feel small, similar to the way Dane's house had, but as I forced my way through the crowd a familiar face caught my eye. Adriana told me his name was Tyson - Dane's best friend and business associate. He was standing behind the bar, radiating power and dominance with his eyes already locked on me.

Usually strange men staring at me put me on edge, but having Tysons eyes on me made me feel...safe? The thought was strange considering how menacing he looked with his dark eyes and tattooed muscles, but my body seemed to welcome his gaze and I was drawn to him - pulled toward him as if I couldn't control my own body.

Dane joined us shortly after and I couldn't help but wonder how I'd managed to maintain the attention of these sinful men for the past hour. The jealous looks I received from other women in the club weren't lost on me, but no matter who walked past us, regardless of their beauty or obvious status - Tyson and Dane were solely focused on me and I couldn't quite figure out why.

There were plenty of things that were difficult to figure out at the moment actually. The biggest mystery being which one of the men was the wingman? They both seemed to display an interest in me which was still beyond my realm of understanding, but which one was pursuing and which one was assisting?

At times I thought it was Dane based on his flirtatious words and witty charm, but then again Tyson was sending me signals as well. Tyson's communication with me was mostly nonverbal as he wasn't much of a talker, but the way he looked at me - serious and sensual - put a blush on my cheeks and neck that made me feel desired and hungered for.

The strangest part was that even though both men were showing interest in me, they didn't seem to be competing. They were almost working in tandem, assisting each other simultaneously.

They offered to give me a tour of the club which was appealing because I'd only been to a few nightclubs before, but none of them were of this caliber. Everything around me was exclusive and expensive and I was curious to see how the wealthy elite lived while I was home eating hot pockets and painting on Friday nights.

As we discussed the tour, my eyes found their way to the deep purple velvet drapes that separated the nightclub from the strip club. Adriana had told me about that section of the club, admitting that she'd been there once or twice for parties which piqued my interest. I'd seen strip clubs in movies, but I'd never experienced one first hand. Maybe it was the liquid courage, or maybe it was the sudden confidence I felt from Dane and Tyson's flood of attention, but I was intrigued and wanted to see what all the hype was about.

As we left the bar and started making our way through the dense crowd, Tyson took a position in front of me creating a pathway so Dane and I could travel in his wake. My eyes should have been surveying the club as Dane spoke, but instead they were glued to the thick muscles of Tyson's back that strained against his shirt as he walked.

"This is the VIP section that strictly bottle service." Dane said, pointing to the row of upholstered booths that were slightly elevated above the dance floor, snapping me out of my lusty trance.

Dane grinned down at me as if he knew that I had been checking Tyson out, but that couldn't be right.

We made our way from the dance floor, to the VIP section, down to the wine tasting area and event rooms until we reached the dark purple drapes that had spiked my pulse.

Both men stood on either side of me, looking down at me and studying me for my reaction to see if I'd changed my mind about entering this side of the club. They were waiting on me to take a step forward, towering over me on both sides as I tried to decide if I had the courage to enter.

"We can go back to the bar if you want." Dane offered, sensing my apprehension.

"I'm curious, I just don't really know what to expect." I admitted, honestly.

Am I really about to do this? A strip club Kinsley? Who are you?

"Nobody in there will...touch me, will they?" I asked in a timid voice that I wished sounded more confident.

"Fuck no and if they do I'll break their fucking arms." Tyson growled.

Swallowing hard, I nodded at Tyson's words, secretly loving his protective nature and vicious tone.

"Everything in here revolves around consent." Dane reassured me.

"Just stay right here between us and if you start to feel uncomfortable we'll leave." Tyson offered, providing the safety and security I needed to feel comfortable enough to enter.

My curiosity was more powerful than my anxiety and I took a step forward, feeling both men move with me perfectly in sync. They were so attentive and in tune with me that it seemed to dull my nerves and sooth my fears.

The bouncer gave Dane and Tyson a nod, letting his eyes travel down to me briefly before he grabbed the fabric and pulled it to the side, allowing us to enter. 

We were swallowed by darkness as soon as we passed into the dark hallway that was nearly pitch black with some light purple lighting that lined the ceiling. The darkness was a little unsettling and my hand instinctively shot out and grabbed Tyson's hand, wanting him to lead me through the darkness, knowing he was in his element and I was way outside of mine.

I quickly scolded myself for the intimate gesture, but my uneasiness washed away as I saw Tyson look down at me over his shoulder as he squeezed my hand gently in response. The feeling of his massive hand wrapped around mine was intoxicating and although it was the most PG gesture, my heart practically pounded out of my chest at the sensation.

We reached the end of the hallway and met another attendant who opened a door for us, exposing the cool air and dimmed purple lighting of the strip club. Sensual music hummed through the room and my eyes tried to take in the sight all at once.

There was one large empty stage directly in front of us across the room, with small stages littered around the open floor and dozens of plush upholstered chairs. Men were receiving lap dances from topless women all around the room and I let my eyes wander to each one.

"You okay gorgeous?" Dane asked in a low voice near my ear.

My mouth was too dry to speak, but I nodded my head in response which seemed to be enough for Dane. We made our way around toward the bar, side stepping exquisite women that were almost completely naked.

Letting my eyes wander slightly I looked up at Tyson to see if we were staring at the same women, but to my surprise both Tyson and Dane were both looking down at me, completely focused on me and my reaction to the room around us.

"Want a drink?" Tyson offered as soon as my eyes met his.

You have no idea how badly I need a drink. Just entering this room seemed to instantly sober me up.

"Yes please." I said almost too quickly.

Tyson leaned against the bar and ordered for the three of us, but the lights suddenly dimmed further and the music changed. My attention was pulled toward the stage where a woman was setting up a chair that was quickly filled by a man from the audience.

Tilting my head to the side, I silently wondered what was about to happen as I studied the beautiful woman and well dressed man on the stage.

"He paid for this, he wanted to be part of her act." Dane whispered over my shoulder, explaining to me what was going on.

Multiple people started to move around us, heading toward the stage and I was acutely aware of their bodies brushing against mine. Taking a step toward Dane, I pressed myself against his side and felt him instinctively wrap an arm around my back, clutching my hip as he pulled us both out of the foot traffic.

Sensing my disapproval of the growing crowd, Tyson joined us standing on my other side, blocking anyone from touching me as they passed.

The lights went out around us leaving only the stage lights glowing and despite the fact that I was curious and interested in what I was about to watch on stage, my attention and senses were focused on the delectable men on either side of me.

Tyson's hand grazed mine and I felt him run his middle finger up and down the inside of my palm while Dane kept his arm firmly around me, holding me against him and clutching my hip with his strong hand. The sensation of being touched by both men at the same time sent shockwaves through my system as I tried to make sense of what was happening.

Maybe they both think the other is the wingman? Maybe they aren't aware of each other's advances?

My mind started to race as I internally started to slut shame myself for giving both men such mixed signals and equal attention. I let my eyes slowly leave the stage without turning my head and saw Dane and Tyson exchange glances over my head.

"Is this okay, gorgeous?" Dane's deep voice whispered against my ear, squeezing my hip with his strong hand. Tyson mirrored his movements and squeezed my hand simultaneously.

I suddenly became aware that Dane was no longer asking me about the show or the strip club, he was asking if I was okay with the mutual attention and advances from himself and Tyson. He was asking if I was okay with both of them touching me at once.

They weren't competing for me...they were sharing me and asking for permission?

The idea was foreign and my mind wrestled with it briefly before my heart and body took over. I wasn't just okay with what they were doing...I was addicted to it.

Biting my lip in disbelief of my own wants and desires, I slowly nodded my head, giving both men my approval, feeling both of them shift and breathe deeply at my admission.

What am I doing? And why does it feel so good?

********

Thoughts? I love hearing from you!

Who do you prefer so far? Dane or Tyson?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975K 29.2K 60
Where a small-town girl meets two big-city boys. Michelle Roselet is an independent woman with an unpleasant past. She's fighting to find herself ag...
117K 4.3K 23
Alexis Harmon, the daughter of very wealthy investors, is forced into an arranged marriage to a seductively beautiful brute named, Liam Vector, the h...
53.7K 891 40
| Prequel to 'My brothers best friend' & 'My best friends sister' | ------------------------------ Nicolina Martell moves to Jacksonville to escape...
567K 12K 56
"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Are you sure? Because there's a lot." Grin...