A KISS UNDER THE MOON | FELTS...

Por aswiftholic_bipuff

He lost her, rejected her, ignored her while she was with him all the way. 6 years felt like an eternity, and... Más

[Prologue] The MTV Awards/01
[Prologue] MTV Awards-2/02
6 Years Later-Tom/03
A/N
6 Years Later-Emma/04
The Script/05
Saved By Georgia/07
What the fuck were you thinking?!/08
The Ring/09
The Flight/10
A/N
The Flight-02/11
New Beginnings/12
The Waltz/13
Panic and Tears/14
A/N
Comfort and Moments/15
Cover Me In Sunshine/16
Realizations/17
Leo Robinton/18
Leo Robinton-02/19
"they are not meant to be"/20

Eye Contact/06

401 5 0
Por aswiftholic_bipuff

Emma's Pov'_

I don't know why Bonnie was more excited than me. I mean it's just another actor that I'm going to meet. I didn't even know how in hell she got to know I'm going to meet the movie's cast this evening. And whenever I ask her, or at least try to ask her, I get interrupted. Which is pretty annoying. She had this mischievous glint in her eyes that I came to hate. And every now and then she used to get calls from mysterious people and never used to talk to them in front of me. And as more curiosity build in me, the more I wanted to go and take her phone and go in recent calls to see whom she's been calling. 

'I was in my dressing room right now with Lily Brown-my stylist, designer and best friend. Bonnie was here too, rummaging through my closet to see which dress I should wear. I could see from the corner of my eye that Lily was getting pretty frustrated at Bonnie's behaviour. Because she was the one who organized my closet-and well, Bonnie was destroying it. Lily was doing my make-up, light one but with a foxy eye-shadow. She said that it fit my eyes and made me look mysterious and beautiful.

"Not this one, Not this one." Bonnie muttered under her breath, the hangers creeking against the metal rod as she slid them, one after the other. Lily's hand started to shake and she tightened her on the eye-shadow brush, her fingertips going white. Her hand slipped and the powder fell over the floor. "Sorry." She said, I smiled at her-"Its ok."
"Bonnie, maybe you should calm down."
"Yeah, right." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Come on, why are you more excited and nervous than me?" I ask. She suddenly froze, " Umm-no reason. Just you know, you're doing a movie after alot of time. So just-precautions."
I narrowed my eyes. "You sure?", "Yup." She replies nervously chuckling. She resumed going through my closet, making that creeky noise again. Lily took a deep breath and slammed the eye-shadow on the table-"Thats it." The she pointed at Bonnie-"You, stop destroying her perfect closet and wait and watch." And she walked away like that. Me and Bonnie looked at each other.
After a long time she walks in with a two bags-and pulls the zip.

                                                                                               and 

                                                                                                  or 

She smirked and showed us the dresses and Bonnie gasped. Bonnie and squealed-"Its perfect!!" [I just picked these ones, you can maybe imagine your owns. I'm not really good at fashion.] I chuckled and shake my head as Bonnie jumps up and down and goes to hug Lily. "Come on now don't waste your time. Try them on!" Bonnie said as she and Lily pushed me in the trying room. I put the dress on and come out and was welcomed by Bonnie's compliment. "You look awesome." I slightly frown and say "But don't you think this is a bit outgoing. I mean its just a meeting." 
"No! You are wearing this, I don't care!" She says and Lily resumes to do my make up. I turn to see Bonnie only to be disappointed and puzzled as Bonnie disappeared again to one of her calls. I frown and crane my neck to get a glimpse of her, only to be pulled by Lily in my previous position.

____________________________________________________________________

Tom's Pov'_

Bonnie was freaking me out. She was calling every now and then and asking me to take photos of myself in different suits and send them to her. I was getting suspicious, because she was really excited for me but isn't here when I need her. Where is she? I tried to ask her that but everytime she manages to dodge that question. Matthew was here with me, and he was helping me but still, you need your annoying little agent and girl best friend here. As it comes to fashion, I wasn't really good at that department, but I was told that I look good and handsome in whatever I wear. So, I was hoping and counting on that trait to help me out.

Suddenly, Matts ringtone started going off again. We both looked at each other and rolled our eyes. He picked up the phone. "Yes, Bonnie" He responded, stretching every letter annoyingly.
"Yes, we're trying everything and we aren't forgetting to send you a photo in every suit." I couldn't hear the other end, But I picked up what she said. "Then what is taking you so long?!" She said. Anger boiled up, and I snatched the phone from Matt. "Don't nag us, woman! We're men, we don't have knowledge about fashion. By the way, you don't get to be bossy when you're not here to help!!" I couldn't bear the guilty silence that was coming from both of us. 
"Hey, I'm sorry. But you're supposed to be here! Where are you?" I ask calmly. I still got a really un-informative answer. "Mhmm. Yeah, No! This is our 7th suit Bonnie!" 

"I'm coming! You guys are really irritating." She said through the phone.

"Well, hurry up! And don't bring anymore suits on the way, please?" I look at Matt-"She's coming, on her way. Do you know where she was? She's being really mysterious and secretive lately." Matt just nervously chuckles and stays silent, as I furrow my brows at his weird reply. "Matt." He looks away. "Let's try this one, shall we?". "Will anybody tell me what the hell is going on?!" I say, frustratingly. "Matt, don't try and change the subject. Tell me, please?" I say pleadingly, but sternly.
'Suddenly the front door slams open, and our fiery redhead does an entry. "Gosh, Bonnie. Do you have to make such a startling entry everytime?" I say sarcastically, chuckling. But she doesn't pay any attention to my words. She was busy looking at me, up and down. More specifically , my suit. Suddenly, she starts to squeal out of nowhere as Matt jumps again and puts a hand on his chest. She points at me and jumps-"Its perfect!"

[I'm drooling oml..]

I look down at my suit and frown. "Are you sure?" I ask her unsure. She nods but I'm still really unsure. "I mean, are you sure they'll like it? Will they think that I've lost my sense in fashion or If I a taste in anything? What if I can't even act anymore?" I say panicked, breathing heavily. I wasn't like this ever, and I was losing my confidence. I slowly look at Bonnie, she was slightly grinning, I rolled my eyes. "Now look who's overacting, exaggerating and many more things!" She said and laughed, Matt chuckled and I glare at them. "Shut up." Matt holds his hands up, surrendering. I slightly smile, a genuine smile. "Ok, so when is the car coming?"

___________________________________________________________________

-At approximately 4 o'clock-

Emma's Pov'_ 

"Where is she?!" 

I was frustrated, by now. Bonnie just took off, and now I didn't have someone to tell me, it's going to be okay. I mean, I was doing this after a long time. I don't even know if I can even do it anymore! And right at this moment my best friend had disappeared. Great. 

"Honey, she'll be here." Nope. It wasn't Leo. It was Lily.
My boyfriend was god knows where-and this was getting more and more frustrating. He was supposed to be here, to support me, comfort me. But he wasn't. 
"God, I hope she comes before my ride arrives, cause I'm going to give a piece of my mind!" 
Lily slightly chuckles. "Don't laugh!"I say and deeply sigh. "It's gonna go great, Em. You're going to do great!". "Thanks." I say and smile at her. 

"Now where is my phone?!"

_____________________________________________________________________

Tom's Pov'_

The car was here. My confidence was failing, and nervousness and panic was filling up in instead. I started breathing heavily as I saw the car and the driver waiting and honking for me. I wasn't supposed be like this, I am the Tom Felton
"Come on, Mate. Its going to be alright, this is gonna be a break for you. You are gonna do great!"

"Yup, I'm gonna do great. Cool, cool cool cool."

I walk out the door, back straight, confidently. I took in a big inhale, the fresh yet cold air filling in my lungs. Matt noticed and cocked an eyebrow-"Better than your house filled with cigarette smoke?" He asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." I sigh and take the rose that Bonnie gave me to give to the actress who's gonna be my lover. I frown,

"Where's Bonnie?". "She had to this e-errand, I think. Yeah, a errand." He stammered, his Neville showing. "You know, she's been taking alot of these mysterious errands. Don't you think?"

"Yeah-No no. You know she was always like this." He says. "Umm-ok."

"Mr. Felton, we have to go. Your meeting is starting in 36 minutes."  The driver interrupted.
"Yeah, Yes. I'm sorry." I get in the car. And like that, we take off.

______________________________________________________________________

Emma's Pov'_

'As I was about to walk out of the door I suddenly heard the back door slam and clinking of glasses and Whiskey. Well, that's just odd-

"Emma! Where are you? You do remember-"

Then it hit me.

"Where are you going all fancy? We planned our evening, wine and movies??" 
"Oh My God! Leo, I'm so sorry, I'm extremely sorry. But remember the movie i'm doing? Yeah well, we've got a meeting and I need to go." I said, hoping he would understand. His eyes from confused to sad to upset to confused again, and then the most terrifying glare with anger and furious written over them. I cowered from his glare as it became more furious when the driver honked. I looked to the ground as suddenly he grabbed my forearm. 

"See, this is why i didn't want you to do this! I knew you would get all busy and then you wouldn't have time for me, for us. I just wanted some time for us, Emma. That's why we're here! So I could meet your friends, your family and so you could ramble all about those memories and I would lovingly hear them." He threw his hands up and sighed. "I-I was g-gonna pr-" He stuttered but gave up. He glanced at me with sad and frustrated eyes, "If you're back and I don't answer, then I'm probably sleeping or at a bar. Don't wait for me." He said and went back inside. 

I sighed and realized I was on the verge of tears. Lily noticed them-"Nope, No, Nada. You're not going to cry. Not after I and you went through that hell, where I had to do your makeovers again and again because Bonnie didn't think they were perfect and my hands and your ass went sore! You're going get into that car, and the minute you do, you're gonna forget whatever the hell happened here and you are gonna get that job! You got it?!"
I slightly chuckled, sniffing. "Yeah, yeah. Thanks, Lily. For everything."
"No need to mention that, boo. Now go girl!" And out of nowhere,

SMACK!

She smacks me on my butt. I chuckle and smile as she cheers me. I get into the car, and get a last look at the hotel and the Lily. I wave at her and she does that to. I turn my eyes to the front and nod at the driver. I take a deep breath as the engine starts off. I whisper to myself,

"You can do this."

-Time Skip to the meeting- 

I enter the office with the nervous inhale, My purse tightly in my hand. As I entered the office, I was greeted with surprised looks and cold air conditioner air. I tried to ignore the murmurs and looks as I approached the reception. I glanced left and right as I tried to get her attention, at last I slightly knocked the white desk. She suddenly jumped in her seats and jerked her head up. I widened my eyes and tried to apologize to her and her eyes softened.

"Its okay, ma'am. We rarely have appointments at this time of the day. I am sorry, are you Emma Watson? Oh My God. Umm-Are you here for the Kiss Under The Moon movie cast-meeting?" She rambled on as I chuckled. "Its okay, and yes-I'm here for the cast-meeting. Umm-Is the Director here?" 

"Yes ma'am. The Director is here, and so is some of the cast. You might want to hurry up. Here is your identity card [You know those things they give you so people don't confuse you...] and you have to go to the 4th floor, 3rd door from the left. Umm-Neil will show you."

I smile at her gratefully-"Thank you, um-"
"Oh, its Georgia."

"Thanks, I'll see you later."

_____________________

Tom's Pov'_

As I reached the offices, I looked down and sighed. "This is it." I whispered to myself. "Sir, we're here." 
"Oh, I'm sorry. Thanks mate. Here you go." I say and tip him. I step out of the car and take a deep breath in. I look around, to see the scene in the city after a long, long time. A girl and her mom were waiting to cross the road, alot of busy office workers were tired and were sitting at the bench. Some people were waiting at the bus stop, as some kids passed by-some on cycles or some on skateboards. A lot of grown-ups and old people were at the nearby park having a peaceful walk or a jog, with ears filled with earphones.

I smile, tears at my eyes, as I realize how much I missed this beautiful city. 

I shake my head, and climb the the three doorsteps and enter the office. Nobody acknowledged my entry, which was actually much expected. I walked towards the reception and got her attention pretty quickly.
"Um-Hello, I'm here for a cast-meeting,"

"Oh! Are you Tom Felton, Oh my god! hi! Are you here for the cast meeting for A Kiss Under The Moon-movie?" She asked, "Yes, Is anyone here yet?"

"Oh yes! The director and some of the cast is here. Infact, the main actress just arrived. You might want to hurry up."

"Oh Ok. Which floor?"

"Oh I'm sorry, its the 4th floor, uh 3rd door from the left. Do you need anyone to show you or..?"

"Oh its alright. Thanks, um-"

"Oh Georgia."

I thank her and head to the elevator and press the button to go to the 4th floor. As I reach the floor I get greeted by complete silence, in the hallway. I inhale a long breath, and suddenly find myself having a panic attack and hyperventilating. I try to ake big long breaths but tears blur my vision, I quickly run towards the water stall and hastily take a glass and fill it with water. 
I quickly freshen up my mind as the cool liquid touches my dry throat. I stand up straighter as I feel more confident, I walk towards the conference room and cautiously push the door, entering the room.

Alot of people notice, and wave and smile at me as some give me stranger looks. Suddenly one of the producers recognize me and walk towards enthusiastically. 
"My Boy! How are you?"
"I'm great! How are you Mr. Williams?"
"Oh! Great, My life is great, my daughter is going to college in three weeks so," He trails off and gives me a thumbs-up. "Thats awesome! My best wishes to her."

"Oh, thank you. You want to meet the rest cast? Oh, there's Meryl, Meryl Streep. She's going to be playing the mother of the female lover. Elle Fanning-gonna be playing the sister, This is John Markson [Don't search him, I made him up.] who's gonna be playing your character's father,"

"Oh! Hi nice to meet you."

'After all the greetings, I got more eager to meet the actress who's gonna be playing my lover, I heard alot of praises, and I had this sudden urge to impress this woman. It was obvious that she's beautiful, and a very successful woman who receives alot of the love from fans. 
"You wanna meet the young lady who's going to play your lover?" The producer suddenly pushes me out of my thoughts. "O-oh yes! Very excited." I say, oblivious to what he was saying.

He chuckled, "You overwhelmed? I asked if you wanted to meet your lover."
"Oh I'm sorry. Um-yes."

He just shakes his head and chuckles slightly. I reach my back pocket, to take out the rose that Bonnie gave me to give it to her. But I couldn't find them as I became oblivious to the producer calling out her name,

"Hey Love! So, Tom Felton meet the beautiful miss Emma Watson!!"

I widen my eyes and jerk my head as the rose falls out of my hand-

-as it hits me.

Bonnie must be drinking tea somewhere and smirking.

Emma's Pov'_

My jaw hangs open slightly, as I try to process what's happening here.

Oh, I'm so killing her.

___________________________________________________________________________

Overly Long, ain't it? 

But the ending is worth it.

CLIFFHANGER!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

109K 4.5K 128
Y/N Y/L/N, the best friend of Tom Felton, is his rock throughout his life. They know each other since school or let's say since they were in nappies...
7.2K 270 28
Everyone thought Emma and Bianca were soulmates. However, the young actress broke her girlfriend's heart when she left her to pursue her career... or...
15.4K 468 25
Tom was ditched by his ex girlfriend leaving him with a daughter; Hazel Holland. Fighting to keep up a full time job as an actor and a father, he mee...
881K 24.4K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...