๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ, แดบแดท | ON...

By beautifulangles

๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ. ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข. OC X NIKLAUS MIKAELSON season 3 of the... More

EPIGRAPH
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11

12

980 43 13
By beautifulangles

present time 

Eris stood above Tristan DeMartel amusingly. The calmness of her face struck Freya uneasy. She had dreamed of this moment. Dreamed of her revenge. 

"What do you need from him?" she questioned, walking around the trapped vampire. Stalking her prey before she struck. 

"We need coordinates, he has Rebekah's location." Elijah answered, but his older sister swatted his arm. The blonde was unsure if she should trust the brunette, especially with her sister. 

"As long as I get to have my fun with him," Eris commented slyly, "Do give us a moment will you?" 

Eris watched as Elijah shook his head. He didn't want Eris to be alone, not again. But, Freya shooed him out, leaving Eris with the tormenter she'd been long awaiting to see. This time, she did not cower, she did not run. 

She bit into her wrist, placing the blood onto Tristan's lips to wake him.  She used all of her tactical skills she'd learned in Colombia to seduce and destroy the man before her. 

Tristan's instincts made Eris laugh, he bit into her wrist to feast on her blood. She denied him of his desires, torturing him, edging him onto his breaking point. 

"Eris," he whispered, shocked at the girl. 

"Hello my dear," she said sweetly, playing into her fantasy. 

"How, you're- you're-  dead?" 

"Only physically, but I'm alive in you're mind," she placed her hand onto his chest, running her fingers along the shirt he wore. 

"I've missed you," he whispered feeding into her plan. 

"So have I," she lied, masking her feelings with physical touch. She sat onto his lap, allowing him to believe that this was all in his head. 

"You're in danger Tristan, the Mikaelsons are the worst evil," she coaxed, "How could you let Aurora do this to you? Put you in so much danger?" 

"She did what she needed to do to protect herse-"

"She put you in danger, she didn't choose you. She chose Klaus, she chose love." 

Eris watched has betrayal filled Tristan's face. Her games were working. 

"The Strix, they'll come back for me. Aya, she'll come for me." He said to assure himself. 

"I'm sure they will, but they're not here. Not now. We can talk if you'd like, talk about everything." 

He nodded his head. 

"This plan with Rebekah, it's smart but tricky. I don't believe that Rory is capable of subduing Klaus and his ways. She'll have an episode, or worse." 

"I'm sure she's strong enough to do so, she is able to protect herself right?" 

"Oh yes, she has the other part of the coordinates to where Rebekah was dropped in the gulf. She should be okay from death. But it's Klaus getting that information. He has a way of crawling under everyone's skin." 

Eris nodded her head in obedience, playing into the submissive vision Tristan though of her as. 

"How will you be able to combat Elijah," she mumbled, her right hand falling onto the collar of his shirt. 

"He can't get to me my dearest. Cepheus has already taken Rebekah from Marrakesh and dropped her into the gulf. I'm not afraid of him," he said confidently for a man who was talking to himself, or so he thought. 

Eris heard the beginning of commotion outside, The Strix. She moved off of Tristan, making him confused. 

"Rot in hell" she mocked him before chanting words under her breath. She spelled him, allowing her to enter his mind whenever she pleased. She did so before cracking his neck. 

"Invisique," she mumbled turning herself invisible. 

Eris watched as Freya entered the room. Freya was in shambles as she began chanting a spell, only for Tristan to wake and a member of the Strix enter her home. Freya snapped his neck but Aya stabbed her with a knife. 

Eris was silent, she had to help Freya. Before she could act Marcel entered the room, telling Tristan and Aya to leave. And the pair did so. 

Eris made herself visible again, pushing Marcel back as he came close to Freya. 

"Traitor," she seethed. 

Marcel's hear was heavy and his eyes became emotional. 

"Just tell Elijah who his friends are, and E I'm sorry." Then her sped away. 

Eris turned her attention to Freya, she bit into her wrist and placed it onto Freya's mouth. 

"You'll be okay," she said. 

Moments later Eris found herself beside Freya, looking at a stake. Elijah was pacing back and forth and Hayley was standing behind her and Freya. 

"This stake was imbued with dark magic," Freya said looking up at Elijah, "It's strong enough to take down even you." 

"So apparently The Strix has no shortage of weapons."

"Well, at least they don't have Marcel." Hayley spoke up.

"I'm not so sure about that," Eris remarked bitterly. 

"Look, I know he attacked you, but-" she gestures toward the stake in Freya's hands, "He could have used that thing on you, and he didn't."

"So I'm supposed to give him a gold star?" Eris spat in disbelief, "Thank you so much Marcellus. Thanks for not stabbing me, you went from being a slave to a king to bowing down to a motherfucker who had a hand in the slave trade. Congrats on being someone else's bitch."  

Freya snorted at Eris' words while Elijah had an amused smile. He remembered her bluntness, he remembered her humor. 

"For what it's worth, he did save me." Hayley insisted.

"Do I need to remind you that because of your beloved hero, Tristan is free, Rebekah is lost." Elijah countered. 

"Well that's not exactly true," Eris spoke once again. 
Elijah looked at her, unconvinced.

"Rebekah was flown and dropped into the Gulf of Mexico by Cepheus. That is according to Tristan. Cepheus may be a person but I highly doubt that. Look at private planes and charters that the Strix own corporately. Then coagulate a path between Marrakesh and any large city between NOLA and Miami.

Eris smiled wholesomely at Elijah, making him grin in return. 

I wasn't able to get the exact location due to the whole fiasco, but it's a start." 

"You still got it?" Elijah said cheekily, referring to the chaotic adventures Eris and Kol would go on. 

"Please Elijah, I never lost it," she got up from her seat, "As eventful as today was, I don't want to see your brother. He's a piece a shit. But it was nice to formally meet you Freya." 

"Be safe Eris," Elijah called out as she walked away, but she paid not attention. 

She was exhausted, she wanted to sleep in her bed and smell the scent of lavender. SHe wanted a glass of orange juice and blood. Her thoughts began to swarm as she walked out of the compound. 

"Eris," Klaus said from behind her. 

He'd watched as she left the compound and he followed her after returning Camille to safety. 

Eris froze at the voice, she was too tired for this. To tired to deal with him. 

"Yes Niklaus?" she turned to him, facing the man who destroyed her. 

Klaus felt frozen as well, he'd thought she would've ignored him or ran. He was shocked at her standing before him. He was blown away like he was a thousand years ago upon seeing Eris. Her beauty, her gentle gaze. He walked up to her, closing the gap between them. 

Their faces were mere inches apart, but she wouldn't allow him back in. She wouldn't allow him to break her heart. She would not be crushed by Niklaus Mikaelson once again. 

Klaus observed her body language. She was tense, mostly because of him, but he could tell she was cold. Goosebumps pricked her skin. He took off his trench coat, leaving him in a button down. He placed the material around Eris' body meticulously, before reaching his hand to remove a stray piece of hair out of her face. 

At his touch she wanted to melt, she wanted him. She'd missed him, missed the happiness they'd shared. She closed her eyes, allowing  a single tear to fall from her right eye. He never loved her, she believed. 

"Please don't cry," Klaus whispered brushing the stray tear away. He hated himself, he hated that she felt that way. He hated how he made her feel. 

"You never loved me," she said quietly looking up to him. Meeting his gaze with eyes full of emotion. 

Klaus nearly broke at the sight of her, it had always been her. His eyes left hers.

"I loved you, not for who I wanted you to be, but for who you were. And that was the worst mistake I've ever made." 

Eris felt more tears fall down her face as she pulled the jacket off of her. 

"You know she killed me," she said in disbelief, "After she'd found out that you wanted to marry me, she killed me. But the thing is, I was already dead." 

Klaus couldn't speak, he was confused but also angry and heartbroken. 

"You did this to me, you killed me." 

Her words sliced into Klaus' heart. 

"Have fun with Aurora," she remarked numbly before tossing the jacket to Niklaus.

She walked away, leaving him to sulk in his own sorrow. He stood silently, tears streaming down his face. Then he yelled. He began throwing things, smashing walls in his home. A specific wall especially. 

Like how Klaus had a portrait of Aurora hidden, he had another section for those he'd loved a thousand years ago. Destroying the wall, the portrait of Eris, Judah, and himself stood present. Along with a basket filled with things he hadn't seen in a millennium. 

He sat there, back against the wall, holding the quilted blanket Eris had made for their son. The smell of Eris scent still present from a thousand years ago. 

"Brother?" Elijah muttered seeing the chaotic sight. 

"I want them dead Elijah, I want them all dead," Klaus spoke viciously, but his eyes were on the portrait of him and his family. 

"Klaus-"

"I'm going to kill them, I'm going to kill them all for what they did to my family." 

so fuckin sad. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 106K 63
I waited too long for you. I will devour you, Love you into flame. ยฉ totheiakes The Vampire Diaries OC x Klaus Mikael...
418K 8.9K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
60.4K 2.5K 50
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ...
643K 14.2K 99
๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...