Just a Man, Not A Magician

sunnuisance által

Tragedy that happen more than decades ago make Win Metawin, CEO of snowbrights (SB) company become cold and d... Több

Author Notes
Characters Introduction
CH1: Proposal
CH2: Nani
CH3: Bright's proposal
CH4: The Deal
CH5: Happy Day?
CH6: Make him like me
CH7: Trouble
CH8: Confusion
CH9: Bright is not that bad
CH10: Truth or Dare?
CH11: Friend
CH12: Hospital
CH13: Kavin - I will protect you
CH14: Kavin - Day
CH15: Kavin - End
CH 16: You don't understand
CH17: Heart that is not mine
C18: First Date
C19: I have you
CH20: Outstation
CH21: Worry about you
CH22: What's wrong with me?
CH23: I miss you
CH24: Uncertainty
CH25: Heart to heart
CH26: The past
CH27: The untold story
CH29: Love has it's way
CH30: A Mystery Lady
CH31: Position
FINAL: Best Part

CH28: Assurance

3K 170 67
sunnuisance által

"Doctor, how about my son?" Mew along with Dew and Love rush up to the doctor when the doctor come out from Kavin's check up room.

"Don't worry. He has been lost his memory for a long time. The recent event might triggers him to the things in the past. He probably don't want that memory that's why the memory probably could not get back to him before. From what you have told me, maybe now he is ready to know the truth about his past and everything, so, that's why his memory coming bit by bit. He need help but don't force him too much and don't let he force out himself to remember it. Just follow the flow. He fainted because maybe he tried to force out the memory out of him. So, please take a look on him"

All of them let out a heave of sigh after listening to the doctor explanation. Yes, it is too much for Kavin to absorb all of this in just one day. After doctor leave them, they enter the room. Kavin already awake.

Dew throws himself on Kavin's arm. They have been dating for 3 years, but Kavin never got sick or faint on him. He was the one who often got sick and Kavin will take good care of him. So, this is first time seeing and experiencing Kavin fainted on him. He feels scared at the moment.

"Babe.." Kavin lost word when he sees Dew hugs him tightly. Mew and Love look at them knowingly. Mew then gives his son signal to excuse themselve out and Kavin nods his head understanding while giving a hand sign that he is okay.

"Babe.. why are you crying?" Kavin pats Dew's back when Dew does not release him from a hug.

"I feel scare. I'm sorry. It is my first time I see you like that" Dew finally pulls out from the hug.

Kavin wipes the tears which is smears on Dew's white cheek. Dew rarely cried. He is cheerful puppy. Seeing him like this-because of him- makes Kavin hurting too.

"I'm sorry babe if I scared you out. Yesterday, I felt overwhelming out of sudden with those info that I just got. And I don't know why my heart hurted when I saw a flash of those kid who were smiling and playing with each other. I have a twin, babe. I feel happy for a second. But the fact that, they might not want me, make me feel heavy. I started to be greedy. I suddenly want to see my twin brother. He was crying. I want to comfort him" Kavin lets out what on his mind.

Dew's tears has subsided. Now, he has calm down. He strokes Kavin's hands while saying, "Don't say it like that. From your father words, he did say that your family love you. Maybe there was some situation that happen to you before you and him come to Japan. And he also said that, you are not from average family. That's mean your family might be known by many people. We will find them, Vin. We will stay here together until everything is resolved"

"Thank you, babe" Kavin feels glad having Dew beside him when he is facing this situation. He never thought that one day, he would open up about his past. The dream about the kids make he decides to do this"

On the next morning Kavin has been discharged from the hospital. It is already past few days since he discharged from the hospital but Kavin has not open the box again yet. All family member don't force him as well. Kavin will decide wether he is ready or not.

Today is the last day in weekday. Mew and Love, both are at their own office, working. So only them are in the apartment. Kavin hold the box on his hand but he just stare at it. He afraid that the previous incident where he fainted could happen again.

"Vin, don't force yourself. Take it slow. We have a lot of time. I don't want you get hurt" Dew bring something for them to eat and takes a sit beside Kavin on a couch.

"Yes. I will not force myself out. Don't worry" Kavin assures his worried boyfriend with a smile.

"You want to see the picture right?" Dew asks. He notices Kavin has been staring at the box for quite awhile now. But Kavin don't open it.

Kavin nods his head with a sigh.

"Give it to me" the box now on Dew's hand.

He opens the box and he looks the content inside. "The toddlers are so cute. Both of you really cute when you are kid"

Kavin smiles.

"Do you want to see it?" Dew hold the picture on his hand. Kavin hesitates not because he don't want but he afraid he lost control of himself and he don't want to put Dew in previous situation again.

"Vin, I know what you think. You worry about me right? I'm fine, Vin. Yesterday, I'm freaking out because it is first time this kind of thing happen to you. You hardly get sick though in these past three years. Sometimes, I thought your body was made by metal" Dew laughs for a moment.

He then continues, "So, that's why I become like that when you fainted last time. So, you don't need to worry about me. Worry about yourself more. If you think, you can handle this, be confidence in yourself and I will believe in your judgement too" Dew tells Kavin softly.

Dew really good in words. He never fail to comfort or ease him in every situation they are facing. That's one of Dew's charm. Good in words. He glad that he can have Dew by himself.

"So, now do you want to see it?" Dew waves the box and picture on his hand.

This time Kavin nods his head confidently.

They take a look on the picture together. Most of the photo is when the twins around 3 years old. Kavin smiles when looking at his picture with his twins. There is only 1 picture has his parent inside it. It is the family picture. Complete four of them. But there he notices that the kid does not really look like him at all. Like it was another person.

"Vin..what's the matter?" Dew calls Kavin's name after he found out Kavin's face changes.

"This kid doesn't look like me at all? Don't you think so?" Kavin asks Dew. Dew looks at the picture again. He feels the dissimilarity between Kavin and the kid but it maybe because it is too young. So they can't differentiate it.

"Maybe because these picture is too young? You know when I was a kid, my skin was dark. So it doesn't mean anything. People change" Dew tries to ease Kavin's feeling.

"I don't even know or remember which one is me in the picture" Kavin lets out of sighs.

"Vin.. do you think if I see my picture with my twins around this age, I will know which one. I guess I also could not tell. Who would be able to tell just by seeing this old picture. Don't think too much okay. You promised me you want to take it slowly" Dew jokes around to lighten up Kavin's mood.

"Babe, you are right" Kavin's mood instantly lighten up.

"Waiit... Vin, look what I found!" Dew found out that among those pictures, there is one picture stuck on the back another picture. If they don't see clearly, they could miss it. Dew pulls into two the stacked photo and look at the picture that he just pulls out.

It is a picture of grown up kid. But his body seems injured and was bandaged. Also his face covered with bandage as well. Both of them look at each other.

"Is this me?" Kavin traces the photo with his finger. He remember his face when he was around this age. It looks nothing like the photo he found in the box. Is that photo belong to his twin? Looks like the kid's photo was taken at the hospital.

"The kid was injured badly. You did mention before that your father tell you that you have accident that's why you lost your memory. This could probably you when the accident happen" Dew tries to sum up his thought.

"But no one know the truth and can assure what father told was true or not. Even papa Mew also didn't know about this incident. If I remember it correctly, that time when I come to Japan with father to papa Mew house, I have recovered from the whatever I had. So, I don't know about this picture" Kavin's mind full with thought. What happen to this kid in the photo?

Dew takes the picture and put it back into the box and he takes out the family picture.

"Let's take a look at this picture" Dew move closer to Kavin. "This is your father and mother. They are both handsome and beautiful! You got the good gene from your parents" Dew praises his boyfriend's look.

"Am I really handsome?"

"Do you need to ask?" Dew chuckles. Kavin laughs with him.

"Hey, what are you guys laughing at?" Love who just enter the apartment interrupts them. She sits in front of them and lean her back on the couch. Feeling tired from work.

"Nothing. We just look at Vin's family picture and found out that his parents very good looking" Dew replies back to Love.

Love move towards them with excitement, "Let me see, I want to see it too!" She places herself sandwiches between Kavin and Dew and takes a look on the picture.

"Eh..?" Love suddenly feel familiar with the person inside the picture.

"Is this your parents?" Love points at the man who hold kid on his arm.

"I guess so. Since, father said that the box contain information about my family. This is the only the picture that complete. Other picture is only twins"

"Why Love?" Dew beside asks curious.

"I don't know but I think this person is very familiar" Love tries to remember where he sees this.

"It's impossible. You don't born yet Love when this picture was taken" Kavin rubs her head lovingly as he smiles towards his adorable sister.

Love pouts her mouth but she really think that she ever sees that guy inside the picture. The picture lost the details but the features is still there, so she put the picture close to her eyes to see it clearly more clearly.

"Waiittt!!!" Love screaming gives Kavin and Dew shock. Both of them look at Love weirdly.

"Is this for real? Oh my god! Did my eyes just trick me?" Love starts to spurt out some nonsense. Kavin and Dew both shakes their head didn't get the why Love suddenly screaming like that.

"Hey Love.. what's the matter?" Kavin beside him asking and move closer to Love. Dew moves closer as well.

"Waitt. Let me take my breath first" Love takes a deep breath while Kavin and Dew see her with confusing look. Now Love already done with her breathing.

"Okay. I hope P'Vin and P'Dew don't freak out when I say this.." Love says as she looking at both of them.

Kavin suddenly feels nervous and scare. He doesn't know why but his instinct says that Love will telling them something related to his parents. But he nods his head anyway.

"But before I tell you this, I probably not 100% sure. We need to confirm this later with Sir Win"

"What do you mean by that? Why do we need to involve your boss about my family?" Hearing Win's name, Love's boss, does something to his heart. There is inexplicable feeling inside.

"Because.. the man in the picture is Mr. Tay Teepakorn who is Sir Win's father, also chairman at our company!" Love almost screaming when she says that out.

Kavin almost slips out from his sits when he heard that. Both him and Dew fall into silent for a moment. They are speechless. Both of them thought Love could be wrong. It is impossible that Kavin has related to the CEO's family.

"Impossible" Kavin finally let out one words. That's the only word that cross in his mind.

Love takes out his phone and shows them a picture of the chairman SnowBright company that she found on google.

Kavin and Dew look attentively at the photo shown by Love, back and forth with the photo inside the box. They did find similarity with the two photo. Even though the photo of man in the box taken so long ago, the distinct features is still there. Now, both Kavin and Dew didn't know what to think or to say.

"Phi.. we would never know if we don't ask them. Let's meet and ask them about it" Love suggests her idea to his brother.

Dew frowns and his mind try to remember something.

"I don't know if this coincidence or not, did you notice how Win behaved weirdly around you, Vin? Remember when we met at the magic show. He looks at you differently. I sensed it but because Bright told that Win not feeling well, so I thought maybe I'm wrong. And also, when we visited their house. If I remember correctly, he said you remind him about someone that he fond of.. could it be the twin?" Dew tries to draw conclusion.

Kavin lost in thought for a moment, his eyes try to hold the tears while saying, "If this is true, does that mean Win is my twin's brother?"

~

Bright is reading something while leaning his back on the headboard on the bed when Win suddenly comes and placed his head on his lap. Bright frowns when Win didn't say anything. He notices how Win rubs his forehead.

He put the books on his hand beside and lower his head to look at Win. "Do you get headache?" He moves Win's hand away and replaces with his.

Win closes his eyes and says, "A little bit. Too much work in the office. I feel so drain"

Bright massages Win's head gently. "Should we go to vacation again? Real honeymoon. Last time our honeymoon is disaster" Bright's words earn laughs from Win.

"Should we?" Win open his eyes. Then he remember something.

"Talking about vacation, do you remember on that night we played truth and dare with Mix and First?"

"Yes.. I'm totally waste that night. What about that night?" Bright asks while he caressing gently Win's hair.

"Actually that night.. hmm.. we kiss for the first time" Win laughs when he sees Bright's first reaction. Bright totally shock by the revelation but then his face shows a concern.

"Wait.. did I force you into kisses that night? I'm sorry I can't remember well. You must be shocked" Bright suddenly feels guilty. Even though the incident was in past and he is now okay with Win, he thinks he should not do that especially when he was totally drunk.

Win straighten himself up from Bright's lap and then places his head on Bright's shoulder. "But it is not you who kiss me"

"I'm sorr- wait what? What do you mean? Do you mean you are the one who kiss me first???" Bright tilts his head slightly towards Win who is leaning comfortably on his shoulder.

"Yes.." Win lips form a smile as he glances at Bright.

"So, it was not a dream then! That's why I felt so real"

Win laughs. "Of course not"

"Hmm.. but that time we still not in good term. Why did you kiss me?" Bright asks, curious to know. He remember that time, before that they were having a fight because of the room.

"Do you really don't remember at all?" Win lifts his head away from Bright's shoulder and shifts his gaze at Bright.

"I just remember our lips connected, but I thought it was a dream. I don't remember the detail. I really drunk that night"

"That's the point. You have been drinking on my behalf, that's why you got really drunk. Then on the last game, you have been asked to kiss me. But you choose to drink instead of kissing me. Even in drunk, you were considerate towards me. To be honest I'm touched by your action towards me and my friends. I don't know what make me to do so, but maybe I don't want see you getting more drunk than that" Win explain in details. To be honest he also didn't know why he suddenly acted like that.

"Are you sure that is the reason? Not because I am so handsome that you can't resist me at that moment?" Bright starts to tease Win again.

"Thinking about it again.. maybe you are right. My husband is so handsome that even the old Metawin can't resist" Win says as he pinches Bright's cheek while smiling sweetly.

Bright then catches Win's hand on his cheek, straddle Win's body swiftly, earning yelpp from Win due to shock, while Bright move faster to support Win's head with his palm, resulting Win landing on bed with soft thud right under Bright.

Win caught off guard. He didn't see this is coming. Bright sometimes is unpredictable. He just want to tease Bright back when the other tease him. His hand one rest on Bright's chest, another one grips on Bright's arm. They are too close as Win can smell the nice scent from Bright's shirt.

Both of them stare at each other for a moment. Enjoy the bit moment where they are admiring each other eyes with a silent. Bright's eyes then moves to Win's lip. He stares at the full pink lips for a few second before he moves his thumb to trace Win's beautiful lips.

Bright tilts up Win's chin a little bit and his gazes switch to Win's face again, more on Win's eyes exactly. Win shudders a little bit at how Bright's eyes able to make his heart tremble inside.

Bright smiles at the sight of Win who looks nervous but at the same time looks anticipated by his next action. "How about I make up for that kiss?"

The moment, Win opens his mouth to speak, without warning Bright closes their gap, his lips already on Win's lip. Win closes his eyes as he can feel the warm sensation from Bright's lips.

Bright hold Win's cheek tenderly and starts to move his lips gently against Win. Win response to the kiss by moving his lips following Bright's movement. Their lip entangle together for a couple of minutes until Bright pulls out first when he feels Win out of breaths.

They stare at each other again while their chest go up and down. Bright then close their gap again, aiming on Win's lip while closing his eyes. Win however has another idea at the moment. When their lips only an inch from each other, he smirks before he straddles Bright, putting him under him, only with one move.

Now their position have been switched. Bright astonishes for a moment but on next second he laughs at how Win is fast in his movement. In the blink of eyes, he already under him. Win strength is no joke. He remembered Win lifted him easily in bridal before.

"Your strength is no joke, baby" Bright smiles looking at his beautiful yet strong baby.

Win lower his head and moves to Bright's ear, in a teasing manner. Bright can feel the warm air from Win's soft breathing around his ear. His mind go wild for awhile. Win being teasing like this didn't help.

Win whispers slowly, "I may be a baby in your eyes, but it doesn't mean I will turn into a real baby. You know.. I might turn into daddy"

Bright almost choked his saliva when he heard Win says those sentence. His mind froze and his .exe has stopped responding.

Win moves away and he chuckles slightly seeing Bright reaction.

"But this baby tonight is tired and his headache still not go away yet. So, this baby only want to sleep in Vachirawit's arm" Win gives Bright a quick kiss and laying himself on Bright while placing his head around Bright's shoulder. His face only an inch away from Bright's chin.

The kiss pulls out Bright into sense. Win has snuggled close to his neck. He kiss Win on the temple and wraps his hand over Win's slim waist, another hand pat Win on his head.

"You are so naughty Win" Bright's word earn laughs from Win. He can't believe at how he got trick by his baby just awhile ago.

Win then make a small sounds. Looks like he is really sleepy. "Waitt.. have you taken medicine yet for your headache?" Bright asks.

"Hmmm" Win humming and tighten his hug.

"Okay.. go to sleep. Nite baby" Bright caress Win's hair slowly.

"Hmmpp..nite too"

After awhile he heard steady breathing come from Win. Win must be really tired. Truthfully he don't feel like sleeping yet but with Win in his arm and their body entangle together, making he feels warm inside. He promises to himself that he will love, protect and take cares of Win for the rest of his life. He would not let Win hurt again.

Suddenly the conversation of him and Daddy Tay when they went out for lunch, surge in his mind. The reason Daddy Tay wants to meet him to tell him about Win's mother.

"It is about Win's late mother, Namtam"

Bright feel uneasy out of sudden. He didn't know why but what he will be listened to maybe good or maybe not good.

"Waiitt Daddy. I'm sorry. Before that, did Win know about the things that we want to talk about?" Bright asks want a confirmation.

"No. He doesn't know yet. But he might need you if he listens to this" Tay answers calmly.

Bright fell into a silent. He don't want Win felt left out about whatever Daddy Tay would tell him. So, he has decided!

"If that the case, please don't tell me about it yet. If this related to Win's mother, as I know he cherish his mother very much, I think he supposedly need to know first. I don't want he felt left out. Daddy can tell him while I'm beside him later. I believe in him. He is now not easily shaken. He has me now. I will be his strong support from now on. Daddy also can trust him and me in this" Bright explains carefully. He didn't want his father in law offended with his words.

Tay smiles when listened to Bright's words. Somehow, Bright words manage to soothes his heart. He has been worried about Win. He decided to let Bright know about it first so that, when Win knew about it Bright will comfort him. But what Bright's offer is more than good from his actual plan. He really not wrong for choosing Bright for Win.

"You really love my son. You don't know how glad that I feel to have you for my son"

"No Daddy. It is me who is grateful here. Daddy has been a lot of help to our family. I will never forget Daddy's kindness. As for Win, he is my life treasure. Thank you would not be enough to express how thankful I am for having him in my life. I truly love and care about him. You can put your trust in me, Daddy" Bright expresses how he feels to Daddy Tay. If it is not because of Daddy Tay, he would never be able to know Win Metawin.

"I'm glad you say that, son. I will tell him later about it in your presence. Let's eat then."

Event hough Bright said that, he can't help feeling worry about it. He doesn't know what about Win's mother that Daddy Tay wants to tell him. He just know that, he don't want Win getting hurt again. He would always be there for him.

He kiss Win's head gently and tries to catch a sleep as well.

~~~

AN: They gonna meet next chapter. Prepare a box of tissue! Also the mystery of the woman would be answered soon. The story gonna finish soon!

Hope you like the update. 😊

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

245K 12.1K 69
Gulf and Mew have been married for 5 years now, but they've been together for 7. Gulf is Mew's baby and a gothic hermaphrodite who has already given...
2.2M 113K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
38.9K 1.5K 15
Win, he is the secretary of the Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree. The arrogant CEO, about him, always a perfectionist and need to right on the time. Win...
40.2K 1.6K 24
Will Suho convert the monster Sehun into a perfect Husband??? Will he change when there is a baby on the way. What will happen to them? Will everythi...