Heroes of War- Izuku X Reader

By _Alice_Love_

(Y/n) with the superhero name, Roach. Dealing with the traumatic life experiences of two ex-pro hero parents... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33. Yay hospitals and bad guys
A/N *will be taken down*

19.

20 2 0
By _Alice_Love_

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

"H-How fast?" He was nervous, and I could gun it and he would be left holding on for dear life. I was grinning. I'm not quite that mean. I started slowly speeding up the bike and his grip got tighter around my waist as he watched the city pass by.

I could feel him swallow as he tried to hide his face.
I leaned when we made the turn on the bike and I could feel his heart race and the tall man tried to hide away within my small form. I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

I squeezed the grip on the handles tightly like the grip upon my heart, "Deku, lay your hand over mine and I'll show you how to drive." His hands crept slowly from my waist and down my forearm. I hate to admit... he radiated warmth, as he laid his larger callused hands over mine, his arms touching my own giving me warmth.

I couldn't help, but relax into him a bit.

The lovely moment in reality lasted fifteen minutes, but merely felt as though it was a few seconds. I felt warm and weightless. The bike always made me think that I had to be cold in order to achieve this feeling of freedom, yet... I did not feel lonely or cold... Izuku was truly a space heater for every possible type of warmth. He was friendly and can light up the room. He could make anyone feel safe and secure.

We quickly dismounted and I took my helmet off. My hair was ruined as I shook it about, trying to help my antennae free themselves loose. Izuku merely stood and watched me, I looked up at him and tilted my head.

"Deku? Do... do you need help getting the helmet off?" I was chuckling as he lowered his head for me to reach. I gently unbuckled the strap under his chin. he bent over further as I struggled to reach his head.
"Oh, my mistake Roachie. I didn't figure out the buckle."

"Oh, I know it can be quite finicky." I lifted the helmet and he was beaming. His face was far to close and I felt myself warm up. How bizarre. His hair stood in all different directions and I ruffled it.

He was laughing as I attempted to make his hair presentable. "How did you fix your hair so quickly but struggle with mine?"

I swatted at him playfully as I left his hair a right mess, "Well I suppose I won't do anything to it. Anyway come on it's cold out here." I quickly swung open the door to a small cafe. The smell of tea and coffee along with some decadent chocolates hit my nose.

Izuku stood right behind me as he looked around the place. "It's basically empty."

I grumbled half heartedly, "Of course it's empty. Don't you know when it's the slow time? You asked me out at 10:30 did you expect others to be out of work?"

He rubbed the back of his head bashful. I came off so mean. I hate that I do that sometimes. I am so tired every step I take feels like I am under water carrying a truck.

"S-Sorry Deku. I... am just so exhausted. That's no excuse to get snippy at you-" "No." He wrapped his jacket around my shoulders. "I am sorry. This was a bad time for you, but you were nice enough to show me your bike and not to mention went through all this trouble to see me when you could have just went to sleep." His jacket was still warm and it warmed me immediately. "Besides, I know you get very cold and yet you still went through all of this just to make me feel not alone."

I blinked a few times and felt the heat rush to my face. "W-Well... I..." I was flustered and hid myself into his jacket. It smelled nice. I fiddled with the collar of puffy jacket as I wiggled further into his coat. It was warm, and soft and comfortable.
His face was bright red as he began chuckling. I merely huff out a response.

I can't get the words out of my mouth. I started chewing on my lip and hesitated. I sucked in a big breath, "...maybe?"

He erupted into a chorus of giggles. I puffed my cheeks out and began going towards the register, making sure to shove my arms through the far to long sleeves. He followed after me and merely stood smiling.

I looked at the cashier, she smiled at me giving a greeting, "Hello, what can I get you two today?"
I had a sigh of relief.

No pro hero this or that yet. I was quite thankful for that, sometimes it can be a big deal and it just gets... exhausting. I order my favorite drink, a warm tea with honey in my favorite flavor.

"I'll have the same. And you want some food?" Izuku nudged my shoulder pointing out the chocolates and candies.

I snickered, I had been coming here since I was in high school. I always bought the Gourmet Apollo Strawberry chocolates, they were shaped like Mount Fuji and were super sweet. I pointed them out, "Are these available?" It had been awhile since I had been able to come to the shop. It was as quaint as I remembered.

The woman behind the counter nodded and pulled a scoop of the small treats into a little container, white with a pale blue stripe where the lid met the box. It was simple and cute, "Thank you."

I handed her the yen and the green haired male stood behind me with two drinks. He gave a lopsided smile, "You going to pick the seat or am I?" I had a small smiled tug on my lips, my body exhausted from all the work. I nodded for him to follow me and I went to the very back of the shop.

Nobody would be able to see us from the entrance, hiding behind a wall that held the kitchen in between the register and it. I scooted into the small corner booth. It could only fit four people even though it was in the corner. Izuku slid in next to me quite close to my body, still careful to leave room. I suppose he was trying to keep me warm. He gently held a cup for me, and I carefully plucked it from his fingers. The cups itself hand grown warm from the contents inside. I happily drank some as it warmed me from the inside out. I wouldn't dare remove the jacket he had lent me, it was too cozy, and too soft, and smelt relaxing somehow...

Possible that it's his detergent? I wonder what kind he uses? Or would it go the dry cleaner? Probably not it wouldn't smell so nice it it did... nor as soft. It would be far more crisp. I haven't seen any jacket like this before, maybe because it's not for someone my size? Well I could just get a large one and wear it outside of work. What brand even is the jacket? It might be new, but I doubt it since it's so comfortable. If it's an old jacket what if they don't make it anymore? Maybe I can get it embroidered if I find it to have a little bug on it? Then it would fit my vibe not to mention it would be cute...

I sipped on my tea as I continued to think. I blinked a couple times once I realized I had been silent the entire time with Izuku. I went red, he was watching me intently as he sipped on his drink. How many times am I going to embarrass myself today?

"You know it's really cute how you curl into yourself." He's voice was calm as he held a smile on his face, "Kind of like a little pill bug." I stop sipping and stayed frozen. He thought I was cute?

"O-Oh." I sat my cup down and he looked at me before going red. I fiddled with the sleeves, "Nobody has really said that to me..." He stared at me, almost in shock. He opened his mouth, but closed it. His face scrunched up a bit and his eyebrows furrowed slightly, like he was trying to solve a puzzle.

"Huh." His response was confused, he just couldn't seem to grasp the situation... or maybe I was just weird for acting like that.

"Huh." I should have said thanks. My brain just couldn't be trusted to not make a fool of myself again in front of Izuku. I looked for something to say but instead I figured I could just stuff my face with candy and not have to worry about saying anything. I took a few of the small little mountain shaped candies and popped them in my mouth, strawberry flavor and chocolate. I forgot how much I liked them every time I had them. I was giddy and excited as I continued by grabbing another candy and eating it along with sipping my drink.

I had to resist the urge to swing my legs. What kind of impression would that leave on him? That I'm like a immature and not capable. I steeled myself as I forced to only wiggle my toes with glee. It was the next best option to hid my excitement.

"May I have some?" He wore a warm smile with his cheek being held by his hand. Merely propping himself on the table, but when he tilted his head to the side... he looked adorable. I slid the box over and he took on and tossed one into his mouth almost missing his chance to catch it. He caught it with a grin and I shook my head.

Maybe I didn't have to be so stressed about keeping up appearances. He was having fun and was seeming to enjoy the candy. He was doing a few small party tricks he knew. He balanced candy on his nose, tossed one in his mouth and tricked it into seemingly coming from his eye, and he wiggled it in between his fingers. He was trying to entertain me. It was sweet of him to try and keep my mind off of things. I suppose work had been really stressful on me lately.

"Well that's all I got... the finger trick was really hard to learn, normally you do it with a quarter or something..." His voice trailed off as he began mumbling. It was a bit hard to understand, "why did I show them those stupid tricks, they don't even care, I bet I seem like a weirdo..."

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

————————————
1805 words!!! I am getting ready for my besties party that I managed to get one other person to come to... three people for a birthday party... I TRIED OKAY!?

anyway I seem to struggle with not drawing in my college classes. And I had drawn a full fucking hot boy in a skirt who has a skateboard and his very gay face gawking at a pretty boy/girl idk I didn't finish it but they were hot.
My algebra college professor said, "Hello LGBTQ+ community"

I fucking love that dude.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 446 24
y/n the daughter of pro hero hawks and pro hero rose. in a tragic accident they both died. they died eachothers arms in a villain attack. leaving y...
744 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
224K 8K 14
He was supposed to watch over you for a few hours...but he decided to keep you. "Don't tell anyone about your quirks." Your mother said.- You told Ov...
286K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...