โ๐™†๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™‰โž { ๐‘ท.๐‘ฑ๐‘ด } โœ”๏ธŽ

By KatherineZeRat

These people... Their different... once they grow an attachment to someone... they never let go. These people... More

I N T R O
~
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
{ Q U E S T I O N S }
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
Damn-
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
I-
T W E N T Y - F O U R
1k! ๐Ÿ’œ
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
E P I L O G U E
E N D - S P E C I A L
~ T E M P T I N G ~
Thank you <3

O N E

3.2K 78 11
By KatherineZeRat

I woke up again... another day.... another week... another month... another year.

Yes, that might sound boring but man am I lazy right now... but on the other hand, I'm relieved because mother nature visited me last week and now she's leaving. It's also Friday so after today, I will not have classes until Monday which I love, I think all college students love the weekend if you want me to be honest.

I slowly got up as I pulled the hairband out of my hair and ran my four fingers through my dark brown, curly hair. I've been growing this damn hair for years and now it's long and I feel great because I feel like I've accomplished something.

I got out of bed and stretched, yawning at the same time. I picked up my phone and I saw that it's 4:23 am. which I expected because my brain is functioned like that, I always wake up at that one time or somewhere close to it.

I sat my phone back on my nightstand as I left my room and went to the bathroom. My classes start at 8:00, giving me time to do whatever I need to for the next four hours.

When I reached the bathroom, I cut on the warm water in the shower then stripped from my clothing.

The water felt good as it always did, it always got me into that good mood. After I finished, I did everything else that had to do with my hygiene then I went back to my bedroom to pick out some clothes.

After I finished, I got my signature glasses... well it's not my signature glasses but I like wearing them alot.

They are those round types of glasses that are golden. They also kinda match my outfit.

After I finished, I looked at my phone again to see that it's 6:02 so I still have two hours.

I left my apartment and went straight to the stairs because it's good for the legs to walk down the stairs. I also live on floor 4 so yeah.

I ran four fingers through my hair as I reached the bottom of the stairs. I passed the receptionist, who is named Yong-nam. He's 24 and I kinda see him as a friend, he was working here when I first bought an apartment here, we talk sometimes.

"Hey Yong." I waved at him and he looked up from the computer then grinned.

"Hey Nali, heading to the cafe?" He asked and I smiled as I nodded. I always go to the cafe that's close to here before I go to college.

I headed out the doors and went right. If you wanted to go to my college, you would have went left and the cafe is a few blocks to the right.

I soon arrived at the cafe and I saw Bon Hwa, now... I actually see him as a good friend of mine, he's also a friend of my brother. He works as the cashier at this cafe.

"Hey BonBon." I grinned as I got to the counter and he chuckled.

"Aish... you always call me that, I'm your elder and you should show me atleast a bit of respect." He said and I snickered.

"You're only five years older than me though." I pouted and he rolled his eyes.

"Do you want your usual?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay, i'll be back Nala." He said as he left the counter then went to the back before I could protest against the nickname.

I sighed as I went to a table then pulled out my phone from my pocket. Today is also one of those days that they bring some hybrids to the college and they said that my first class will have a hybrid there.

Now let me explain what actually goes on when a hybrid comes. When they get to the classroom, the class still goes on and the hybrid stays at the back of the classroom to observe and if a human catches their eye, at the end of class, they will say it and when they pick that human, they immediately leave class together. By the way, not one person from our college has been picked so we don't even know what goes on when they leave.

Bon soon came back with my drink then handed it to me as he sat down on the chair across from me and I raised a brow.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" I mumbled and he chuckled.

"We barely get people coming in here in the morning or at this time, you're the only one who comes weekly so I'm resting and taking my break." He said and I smirked as I slurped some of my coffee.

"So you're gonna spend your break watching me drink coffee?" I asked as I titled my head a little and his brows furrowed until he pouted.

"You're not gonna talk to me?" He asked as I slurped some of my drink and kept my eyes on him, raising a brow.

"Fine fine, i'll talk to you, what do you want." I said as I put the drink down and put my elbows on the table then rested my head in my palms.

"I don't want anything, I just wanna talk to you, that's it." He said as he sat back into his seat and I rolled my eyes as my head left my palms and I crossed my arms, copying his position.

I looked at my phone again to see that it's 6:30 so I put my phone down again then slurped more of my drink.

"How has your brother been?" Bon asked and I looked at him then sighed.

"Well, he's probably in hell because of his damn girlfriend but other than that, he's good." I said and he chuckled.

"His girlfriend is like the spawn of satan, what was her name again?" He asked and I swiped my tongue across my lips as I tried to remember.

"I think it was Eunha." I said and he sighed.

( A/N: Okay so I searched up the name Eunha just in case and I found out there is a south korean singer who goes by Eunha in GFRIEND, I'm just gonna say that it's not related to her in any way. The Eunha in this story is like the spawn of satan and yeah.

The Eunha in this story also does not look like the GFRIEND Eunha, she's a whole different person. You can imagine whoever you want Eunha to be in this story because I probably will not put a picture of her in here so you can imagine whoever but I just wanted to tell you that it has nothing to do with Eunha from GFRIEND or any Eunha from any kpop group. )

"All we gotta do is pray for him." He said and I snickered.

"Hey Bon, I have a question." I said and he hummed in response.

"Are there any job openings here?" I asked and he immediately grinned.

"Of course, I will tell my manager you want a job as a cashier." He said and I raised a brow.

"How in the world did you know I wanted to be a cashier." I asked and he chuckled.

"Because I'm a cashier." He said and I rolled my eyes. I drank some more of my coffee to only be met with a little, so I sighed.

"Welp, my coffee is going so it's time to get going." I said as I got up and threw away my cup into the trashcan then grabbed my phone.

"Okay, I hope all goes well today." He said and I grinned as I reached the door.

"I'm hoping the same thing." I sighed as I left the cafe.

I was soon passing the hotel that I stayed at but I didn't spare any glances, I just took my time and went to my college. After probably... 10 minutes, I arrived at the familiar college. The pink tree's that lead to the shiny metal gate... that is currently opened, students going in and some going out.

As I stepped on campus grounds, students were everywhere, some were sitting on the ground waiting for their classes to start, some were making out with their significant other, or they are just cheating... or it's a one time thing, I don't even know.

I looked at my phone to see that it's 7:00, I still have an hour left before my first class so I went to the library.

Some students stared when I entered the library but I'm used to it by now. Those who stared are most of the time the students are just now starting college, sometimes it's not, but most people are used to me being here.

I pulled out a book then went to a desk to read it.

40 minutes passed and I was on Chapter 17 in the book I was reading. I looked at the time and saw it was 7:43 so I closed my book then returned it. I already know how the book ends so yeah.

I left the library and went straight to my class, which is biology.

When I got to my class, I sat at the two-seater table in the front row. I sat in the chair that's beside the window.

The class soon filled up with students, there was a guy that sat by me and we didn't acknowledge each other, we kinda made a deal without making a deal. Soon, the teacher came in with a smile plastered across her face.

"Okay class, as you know, our class has been picked by a hybrid so he's currently waiting outside." She said and the girls cheered because she literally just said it's a guy.

The teacher soon went back to the door and opened it, a guy with blonde hair came out... he has a black hoodie and a black t-shirt on along with black pants and white backpack, his earbuds are in and he's wearing black shades.

His blonde ears are laying down under his hood and there must be a hole in his pants because his tail matching blonde tail is out, swishing as he walks.

He pulled his earbuds out and he removed his black tinted shades as he stopped in the middle of the room, his eyes were like... those of an angel. He has these golden white eyes, he doesn't have vertical slits like a regular cat does though.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin." He bowed as his removed his hood, his ears now straightened and most of the girls giggled.

Oh boy...

___________________________________________________

Hello guys! I hope you all enjoyed Chapter 1 of 'Kitten', by the way, this book has nothing to do with any of my other hybrid books, just letting you know :)

Anyways, i'll see you all in Chapter 2, bye!! <333

- Katherine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." โœง Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...
192K 11.2K 41
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
1.4K 144 13
โœ”๏ธ แดกสœแด‡ษด แดŠแด‡แดษด แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹, แด€ สœแด€ส€แด…แดกแดส€แด‹ษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแดœแด„แด„แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ๊œฐแดœสŸ ส™แดœ๊œฑษชษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดแด€ษด ส™แด‡ษขษชษด๊œฑ แด›แด ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ แด€ส™๊œฑแดสŸแดœแด›แด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด€ษชส€ ษชษด สœษช๊œฑ แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด€ษขแด‡, ษชแด› สŸแดแดแด‹๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สœษช๊œฑ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข แด€แด˜...
247K 10.7K 57
"Jimin... since when--" He cut me off. "That's Mr. Park to you young lady." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When summer was over and it was back to school...