Him & I (discounted/paused)

Por cakasii

"let another man near you and so help me god he will learn why the call me il Diavolo " "Your first mistake... Mais

Intro
back to play
time to play
federico
Karma is a b****
sign your life away
A deal with the devil
double-crossed
Liar liar pants on fire
Meet your queen
Hide behind a diamond
With loyalty comes respect.
Rings on
You only get one
Don't kiss and tell
The Queen and King
Dancing with the devil
warning: don't touch.
Actions amore, actions.
Butter Pecan
Where is my mind?
The world is mine.
Life is pointless without you.
Moments to remember.
Disclaimer.
The calm before the storm.
My angel.
When the party's over.
What's mine is yours.
We are all sinners.
.
Property of: Me.
Wanna bet?
Heart on my sleeve.
Blood on his hands.
baby, please
Jealousy, Jealousy.
sober or not, it's you.
We are all we need.
Good to see you.

Blow off my plans for you.

35.4K 847 980
Por cakasii

- Roxana

I walk into the cell as calm as I can possibly be, I don't want her to see what is coming. 

Although I will make sure she can't see after I leave here. 

I close the door behind me, bringing her attention to me. 

She is tied and cuffed to one of our security chairs, the ones you can't get up from without the fingerprint of those authorized. Magnetic science I guess. 

She hasn't been hurt yet, unless you count those shots she got three weeks ago, but those are nothing compared to all the things I am about to do to her. 

I stop to take a look at her, her wounds are infected and it is very noticeable that she has not had more than the required nutrients someone needs to stay alive. She looks weak, weaker than he did before he died. 

Good.

"Wakey wakey princess" I say, as I make my way towards her, 

"Bitch" She manages to say, barely audible. 

"You know, I don't like when people like you are rude" I tell her as I pick a blade. 

Time to play.

Without much warning, I walk towards her and stab her in the thigh, earning a very loud scream from her which gives me motivation. I raise my hand and slap her. Without giving her a chance to speak, I bring my leg up and kick her as hard as I can on the side of her face, drawing blood.

"I don't like when other women tend to think they can kiss my husband" 

"He's mine, you bitch" She says as loud as her weakness allows her to

"Yeah, he was mine last night too wasn't he? Great in bed, I do agree" I tell her, making her mad

I know it's a lie, but a little white lie never hurt anyone. Especially her.

Without giving her a chance to talk, I reach for my pliers and proceed to slowly rip one of her nails out, earning a scream from her. 

"You see, Luca was alive for about 20 seconds, suffering, before he died because you can't even land a bullet into the right person" 

"So it's only fair, I take out all 20 of your nails, one per second yeah?" I tell her, ripping out three other nails as fast as I can, so she can suffer as much as he did. 

After about five minutes, all of her nails are gone, but I am nowhere near satisfied.

"Now you see, you happened to kill someone I cared deeply about, and let's not forget about you having sex with my ex" 

"The cherry on top, was you putting your disgusting lips on Federico" I say, grabbing a different  set of pliers. 

"Now let's do some math" 

"Your family killed my mother and, they all died" 

"You fucked my boyfriend, kissed my husband, and shot my best friend, yet you're still alive. That doesn't really "add up" to me, as some would say" 

"Then kill me" She says, in between sobs.

"Tsk tsk, that would just be too easy, now wouldn't it?" 

I reach for my dental gag, trying to force her mouth open while I put it in her mouth. After about two minutes of struggling, her mouth is wide open, and unable to close.

I grab my blade and cut her gums so It is easier to take her teeth out. 

One by one I take all of her front teeth out, ignoring the pool of blood that's now at my feet

"20 gone, one per second" I say,

I remove the gag out of her mouth, earning a scream from her.

I pull the blade out of her thigh, letting the blood flow, ignoring the fact that I know I hit an artery.

"I don't like it when people hurt my feelings" I say

"And you hurt mine" I yell, as I grab the blade and stab her eye.

99% sure the entire street heard the scream she just let out.

"Just kill me" She begs

"Too easy" I proceed to walk towards the table, reaching for my favorite dagger. 

I make my way back to her, not being able to hide the smirk that's on my face right now, as psychopathic as it sounds. Luca deserves his death being avenged and that's what i'm doing. 

I lift up the dagger until it meets her neck and slowly, painfully slowly, I drag it onto the other side of her neck, deep enough to draw blood, so slowly it will take her hours, maybe days, to die. 

I step back and drop the dagger on the floor, taking a look at what I did to her. She looks like shit, and i'm glad.  

"At a normal rate, your carotid artery, which is right under the skin I just cut, would take about less than two minutes to make you bleed out and die." I begin, as I start to slowly make my way towards the door, but right before I reach it, I stop and turn to look at her, 

"I made sure you won't be dead until tomorrow, because you deserve the life slowly draining out of you just like it did out of him" I say, before walking out. 

While I am taking a shower, I start to think and realize how little I want to be here right now and that I need a break. 

Going to Madrid sounds good, but I am not in the mood to deal with my job, so I'm going to the next best place, Barcelona. 

I love it there, or maybe Italy, it's nice there too. I have to call my pilot to let him know I want the plane ready by tonight. I know it's soon, and maybe not the smartest decision, but I need a break.

I turn off the water and after wrapping a towel around myself, I make my way to the closet. 

I pick a simple, comfortable outfit which is basically some black leggings, an oversized hoodie, and some comfortable sneakers becauseI hate uncomfortable plane rides. 

I throw my hair into a messy bun and reach for my phone, making the call

"Hello?" He answers from the other side of the phone.

"Hey Paul, I'm sorry for calling on such short notice, but is there any way you can get the Jet ready for tonight?"

"Yeah of course, where am I taking you?" He asks, I knew he would say yes, that's what I pay him for, after all.

"No idea, just know it will be a different continent" 

"It will be ready by nine"

"Thank you" I say, before hanging up.

I take a glance at my watch and realize it is already 4pm, which means I only have a couple of hours to pack and get everything ready. But before I begin, I start making my way out of the room and into the next hall.

I figured it would be smart to let Federico know I am going to leave for a couple of days, unless I want everyone in the world looking for me.

It only takes one knock for Federico to tell me to come in, which I do almost instantly. 

Like always, there are papers spread out everywhere on his desk and a glass of Hennessy is on his hand, making the veins more visible than usual, drawing attention to the snake tattoo I've grown quite fond of. 

He looks stressed and tired, which I can't blame him for. From what I have heard from some of my men, there have been some problems with the warehouses in Italy. 

He finally looks up as I close the door behind me, making his expression soften when he realizes it's me. 

"Hey" I say, as I walk around the table and stand behind him, placing both of my hands on his shoulders as I slowly massage them, earning a groan of satisfaction from him as he tilts his head back, resting it on his chair and looking up at me. 

"Hey" He responds, with a small smile and a low, husky voice that would make anyone drop their panties, even me. 

"You've been in here all day, did you eat?" I ask, as I continue to massage his shoulders 

"Yeah, Alma made me lunch"

"Okay, good" I respond

"You look tired"

"I am" He says

"You should take a break" 

"That's what I'm doing right now"

"Not really," I tell him, causing him to push his chair back, but not enough to knock me over. In a sudden movement he grabs my wrists and pulls my body until I am standing in front of him, as he sits me on his lap, throwing his arms around my waist. 

"How about now?" He asks, with a smirk

"Maybe"

"This doesn't seem like I'm doing work to me" He says

"Hmm.. I don't know, maybe I have to see to that" I say, as I switch positions so I'm now straddling his lap. His eyes turn dark, filled with lust and desire.

"Maybe" He says, in a much lower tone

Without thinking, I wrap my arms around his neck and bring our lips together, he kisses me back instantly. 

His grip on my waist tightens as he pulls me closer to him, making me land straight on his growing erection.

I lift my hands until they reach his hair, interlocking my fingers around it which makes him groan in satisfaction. His hands suddenly move lower, gripping my ass as I grind against him

This is what I've become? Someone who dry-humps? I need to get laid, soon.

Slowly, we finally slow down and pull away, but his hands don't move and neither do mine,

"Fuck Roxana" He says just above a whisper, as one of his hands slowly moves up and down my back

"I think I need a break from this place" I tell him, trying to change the subjects before I let him fuck me, but I can see he didn't like my words

"What do you mean?" He asks, with a raised eyebrow.

"I just feel like I need to go away for a couple of days, a lot has happened and I need to get away from here. Maybe go to Europe" I tell him, as I play with his hair.

"When are you gonna leave" 

"Tonight at 9" 

"What, why so soon?" 

"I just feel overwhelmed" I say, making his expression relax and his mouth release a long breath

"Are you taking the Jet?" 

I nod "I'm taking mine" 

He suddenly turns his head to his desk, examining all of his paperwork before a small smile appears on his lips, but disappears equally as fast when he turns to look back at me. 

Weird.

"Okay, just don't be gone for too long" 

"I won't be" I say, as I unhook my arms from his neck and he releases me, making me stand up.

"I'll see you in a couple of days yeah?" I say, as I start to walk away but I am stopped by a hand grabbing my elbow. Suddenly he pulls me to him, connecting out lips, giving me a small, sweet kiss.

"You bet you will, or I will have the entire world searching for you"

"I figured as much" I say, leaving the office with a smile on my face. 

After packing everything I needed for about 3-4 days, getting everything ready and taking another quick shower, it was already 8 o'clock which meant I needed to leave to the airport. 

I don't bother going by Federico's office because I remember him saying he had a phone call to attend at this time, so I leave it alone and make my way into the black SUV waiting for me. 

I put in my headphones and look outside the window the distract myself.

I need this, I can't look at the entrance of the house anymore. Which is why I've been taking the back door. I know it will pass by the time I'm back, but right now all I see is a dead Luca on the front steps of the mansion. 

It doesn't take longer than 30 minute to arrive. The Jet is turned on and ready to go. I let the bodyguard take my suitcases and make my way up the stairs, not prepared for what I saw.

"No way" 

"Yes way" 

"What are you doing here, Federico?" I say, trying to hide my smile

"You cannot possibly expect me to be able to sleep in that bed without you ever again" He begins,

"I'd miss you too much" He says, with an evil smirk. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my longest chapter yet, I felt like I owed it to you guys Lmaoooo.

I hope you guys are doing okay.

Take care of yourself lovelies, mental health is important,

Much Love, 

Muah. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

41.7K 1.1K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...
308K 6.4K 35
"I'm so sorry mom I got hel-"a voice calls before stopping when they look at me and I look back at him "You" we say at the same time earning an eye...
1.3M 26.2K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
20.2K 637 40
𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓹𝓲𝓽𝔂 (𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷.) 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓲𝓽 "I never imagined that leavin...