If I had met you in grey

By Divergent_obsessed46

This story is about Tris and Tobias! This story is about what if they met and fell in love in abnegation. The... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Authors note!
Chapter 38
Authors note!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Quick a/n
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Important Author's Note
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Final Author's Note
New story up!!!

Chapter 55

2.6K 126 7
By Divergent_obsessed46

Tobias POV
As my eyes open and adjust I see that I am on top of a building and the pavement looks like 7 stories down. I can feel my heart pumping faster and faster, I realize my only option. Jump. I close my eyes and scream into my teeth and then I allow the wind that is swirling around me to push me to the ground, it hit the pavement with searing pain. It only last a couple seconds surprisingly.

I stand up when something hits my back, then my left side, and my right. And they hit hard! I see I'm enclosed in a box that is small but able to hold my body. I begin to panic as I realize I can't breathe, I'm being squeezed harder and tighter. I can't breathe. I want to cry, so badly but it would be embarrassing for Amar to see me cry. If tris were running it tears would be streaming down my face but she not. This box reminds me of my childhood, the closet I sat in for punishment. I need to find some type of tool to escape this death trap, my fingers find a crowbar and I start wedging it between the boards. Soon they all fall apart and a girl stands before me. Tris.

"Tris!" I call out yet i revive no answer. I hear a gun shot and I drop to the ground covering my head, once it's gone I stand back up. Tris is still there but now there's a crimson color staining her shirt. It's spreading from her stomach, I walk over but I can't seem to get close enough to her. "Tobias!" She screams. I want to yell back to her, to hold her in my arms and tell her it's all right. "Tob... Ias.." She stammers and blood trickles faster. She drops to the ground and now I'm able to move close to her. I hold her face in my hands and her eyes look into mine. "It's... Not..real." She says and then she's gone.

The room changes and I now what's coming. His shoes appear first, then the rest of him. "This is for your own good tobias." He says. Those words I've heard my whole life. Those eyes that are as black as pits I've seen my whole life. A pain rushes through me as I drop to the ground. I scream but the pain continues. He yells at me for being a liar, for self indulging, for being an embarrassment, an awful excuse for a son. I try to focus my thoughts on something besides the never ending pain, I choose the sculpture my mother gave me. And soon the voices disappear and Amar comes into view.

He pulls me up and stares at me. "That all stiff?" He asks and I shrug. I'm still in shock of what just happened. "No wonder they call you four." He says and smiles a bit. "Let's go." He says and I rejoin everyone back out in that small room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.7K 29
What would happen if Tris met Tobias in Abnegation. Would they fall In love or stay best friends? When Tobias transfers to Dauntless will he change...
137K 2.9K 61
Hey Initiate, Here's the Gist of this story :- Tris and Tobias are happily married.Then Tris gets pregnant,Tobias is happy at first but then somethin...
6+4=Ten By alisha

Fanfiction

58.2K 2.1K 105
|The first book in the Ten Series| Tris Prior has passed the hectic, and deadly initiation, and now is out in the world-ready to conquer Dauntless! ...
6.2K 174 28
Told Mostly in the perspective of Tobias and Tris. Go through the challenges of their life together with School, Love, and Sports. Read, and Vote!