šæš‘–š‘”š‘”š‘™š‘’ š“š‘›š‘”š‘’š‘™

By daisy-meadow

š—–š—¹š—®š—暝—® š—„š—¼š˜€š—² š—¶š˜€ š—® š—“š—²š—»š—¶š˜‚š˜€. š—–š—¹š—®š—暝—® š—„š—¼š˜€š—² š—¶š˜€ š—¶š—» š˜š—暝—¼š˜‚š—Æš—¹š—². š—§š—暝—¼š˜‚š—Æš—¹š—² š—°š—¼... More

pre-story ā™„ļøŽ
1: š—²š—¹š—¹š—¶š—²
2: š˜ƒš—¶š—»š—°š—²š—»š˜ š—ŗš—®š˜€š˜š—®š—¹š—¹š—¶
3: š—Æš—²š—®š˜‚š˜š—¶š—³š˜‚š—¹ š—±š—暝—²š—®š—ŗš˜€
4: š—¹š—¶š˜š˜š—¹š—² š—µš—²š—æ
5: "š˜€š—¶š˜ š—¼š—» š—ŗš—²"
7: š—¼š—» š˜š—µš—²š—¶š—æ š—¹š—®š—½š˜€
8: š—±š—®š—±š—±š˜† šŸ­šŸ¬šŸ­
9: š—°š—¼š—¹š—¼š˜‚š—暝—¶š—»š—“ š—Æš—¼š—¼š—ø
10: š˜š—µš˜‚š—ŗš—½š—²š—æ
11: š˜„š—µš˜† š—®š—暝—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—°š—暝˜†š—¶š—»š—“, š—¹š—¶š˜š˜š—¹š—² š—“š—¶š—暝—¹?
12: š—¶š—» š˜š—µš—² š—°š—¼š—暝—»š—²š—æ, š—®š˜€š˜€ š—¼š˜‚š˜
13: š—²š˜…š—½š—¼š˜€š—¶š—»š—“ š—ŗš—²
14: š—·š—²š—®š—¹š—¼š˜‚š˜€š˜†
15: š—½š—®š—½š—®

6: š˜š—暝˜‚š˜€š˜ š˜š—µš—²š—ŗ

69.5K 1.5K 678
By daisy-meadow

clara

I slipped in front of Vince.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. One minute, I was locking my door in case he was a murderer/ evil man, and then the next I was sleeping on him.

Okay, update, I guess life isn't going so well.

It doesn't matter that he was the warmest thing to hug. It doesn't matter that I felt safe in his arms for the first time in forever. It doesn't matter that I trusted him because something inside of me felt like I could.

Vince was still a stranger. Vince probably thought I was weird for acting like a fricking baby.

Or so, that's what I told myself.

Either way - regarding Vince - there was no going back. The really, really pretty man was either going to keep me safe, suffocate me with a pillow in my sleep or, worst case scenario, he'll steal Ellie and cut her up.

I have decided that there's nothing I can do about any of them, and so that's why I let Vince make me something to eat (apparently he loves to cook) after he lifted me on to the bar stool because I'm too dang short. Life really wants to challenge me today, huh?

But then again... Vince showing complete dom qualifies making my heart warm and want to burst. Did he have something more to him? I wasn't sure, but J guess time can only tell.

And whilst I hardly knew Vince, I knew him a whole lot more than the two new men sitting opposite me.

They, too, were also extremely attractive. Like I think it was getting a bit too hot in here. Maybe it was the huge blanket wrapped around my shoulders like a burrito, but I much prefer the first option. Then I had the question of were they friends because the were all hot, or hot because they're friends?

Despite either answer, both of Soren and Slade took my breath away.

Soren with a beautiful German accent that rolled off his tongue effortlessly, bore dark brown hair with a set of deep grey eyes. He was slightly more muscular than the other two if you had the eyes to notice, but that didn't distract from Slade's broad shoulders - outlined by his fitted black suit. His blue eyes made me want to fan girl over him like I was thirteen again with a twitter page for One Direction.

I just didn't think it was possible to see such three pretty people within one hour.

"Tell us about yourself, Clara." Slade suddenly says after I've been a complete poop and stared for three minutes straight. I tug at Ellie's ear nervously, I hate this question and now it's just weird.

"Um," I slump my shoulders and avoid eye contact, "I'm twenty one? And I graduated from Harvard University like two days ago. Oh," My voice comes out unintentionally excited, "And this is Ellie." Holding up my stuffie like Simba being sacrificed all over again. It didn't occur to me in the moment that they were two grown men, having Vince react positively the way he did, I assumed they would do the same.

Neither disappointed.

"Well isn't she a cutie," Soren coos and my face flushes red whilst his mouth turns up in to a beautiful smile - his dimples lighting up his whole face, "Where did you get her, princess?"

My stomach holds a fricking zoo of butterflies at the pet name. Woah. I don't think it's right to be this flustered by three men within this short a time. "I got her from my Mama when I was little."

"That is so cute, princess. You've had her for a long time, yeah?" Slade speaks up, his voice low and happy. He seems to smile the most.

"Mhm." I make a sound of agreement to Slade and beam at his soft, welcoming eyes.

Slade opens his mouth to say something, but Vince curses very loudly about what I think is plates, "Vince, you swear one more time in front of Clara and I'm going to cut off your balls."

I giggle softly and Soren's eyes go wide as he punches Slade on the arm. "Threats aren't any better, dick."

Laughing so loud that I have to muffle my mouth with Ellie's stomach, I let out a barely there, "You're all as naughty as each other."

When my eyes go back up to look at them, they're watching my like I watch puppy's at the pet store, whilst Slade has a hint of amusement in his, "I can show you just how naughty I am-"

Vince whips him over the head with a tea towel, before masterfully going back to his cooking, which completely confuses me. Both things.

"But wouldn't you just get in trouble?" I ask and slip off the chair, toddling over to stand in between the two men's big bodies to try and reach in to my bag. Darn this island is huge.

I hear two chuckles beside me, and my shoulders hunch in, suddenly nervous by this close of attention. Not being to find what I want in my bag, doesn't help either.

Slade says after a moment, briefly glancing at Soren, "No, but you might get in trouble."

What does that even mean?

I decide to mostly ignore and poke his stomach. Woah, abs man much? "You're so weird," I tell him and return to ruffling through my bag, pulling the blanket back around me tighter with the other hand.

Soren and even Vince let out a little laugh whilst Slade gasps loudly, bringing my attention right back to him. "I'm weird huh, pretty girl?"

Me? Pretty? I mean I am the only girl here.

"Yeppy." I nod definitively at him, and that's that.

"What are you looking for there, Princess?" I jump at Slade's voice right next to my ear and a shiver flicks through my spine.

"Just my phone," I whisper, trying not to show and trying to ignore the tingly feeling in my body. The last time I experienced this, things did not end so well. "I can't find it anywhere."

My hands drag down my cheeks in maybe a tad of exaggeration. I patted my bag's pocket when I first got in to the lobby downstairs to check it was there, and it was, but now it's gone bye bye.

Emptying the bag that embarrassingly sends the contents everywhere but I'm too anxious to care. Where is my fricking phone? If I don't text Daisy soon, she'll think that I'm dead.

My blanket falls to the ground.

Pawing through my laptop case, mess of chargers, makeup thingys, and random stuff that I didn't even know was in there. Like a McDonald's toy that's from months ago. I mean it's cute and I'm not mad about finding it, but it's not what I need right now.

"Fuck." I say and instantly feel three sets of eyes on me. Not often saying not very nice words, I cover my mouth with an, "Oops."

Meeting all three of their narrowed eyes, I feel somewhat scolded and instantly know I'm in for more than I bargained here.

"Take a breath, pretty girl," Slade speaks calmly, moving on, apposed to Soren's blazing eyes that make my tummy feel weird. From the corner of my vision, he looks like he wants to take me over his lap and spank me for my curse.

It's already enough that the trio's obvious dominant auras are overwhelming, but imagine if they were actually dominants? I am not experienced in BDSM by any means, but I know plenty about having a daddy and what comes with it.

Daisy is a dominant, and a lot more well versed than me. Though she would also tell me she didn't want to 'damage my innocent mind' with her experiences.

I didn't ever mind. I knew three clicks on my computer could probably solve that issue. I'm not clueless, I don't think though

But right now I ignore all that and want to cry. That's an exaggeration, but I'm still tired.

"It's not here," I whisper dejectedly. My shoulders slump. Vincent turns off the stove and walks to crouch down in front of me, his huge frame encompassing still well above my height.

"Let's retrace your steps hm, Kitten? It's got to be here somewhere and if not, Slade can go out and buy one for you."

Shaking my head feverishly at that more than generous offer when I most definitely don't have the money for a new phone, I quickly slip past Vincent and walk over to the living room. I hear the three men follow behind me as I step in front of the elevator.  My feet tap across the floor, and in this moment I realise that I'm still in Bambi pyjamas.

Oh well. So not important right now.

I look like a looney following the exact path alongside Vince, who knows the place better than me and probably remembers where we walked more. The other two check between couches and underneath tables, not to any luck. I really start to panic when we both look through my room thoroughly and it's no where to be seen. All of my memories and messages gone. I mean I do have everything backed up to the cloud, but it's not the same.

Until when Vince and I are half way down the stairs, Slade shouts a short, but incredible to heart, "Found it." Just as the elevator doors start to close. I bound down the stairs, ignoring Vince's 'No running' and skid with my socks against the wood like Frozone, to see my phone in it's pretty cute dinosaur case right in Slade's hand.

Basically jumping into the man, I hug him tightly and Slade seems so shocked that he can't move, but I don't even care because I'm so happy.

I lean back and jump on the spot, throwing my arms up victoriously, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" This breaks Slade out of his state and he grins widely at me, showing straight, pearly white teeth. One of his large hands takes my small one and twirls my body around and around like we're dancing. His touch feels electric and warm and sweet. His hold is gentle and not at all expected from his burly stature.

"If I had known you would be this happy," The big man says as he lets go. I instantly miss his hand, but he passes over my phone. "Then I would have gotten a whole damn search team."

"Thank you," Is all I can say again and give him a quick hug in excitement filled emotion. This time, though, Slade squeezes me back and I feel just as safe as I did with Vince.

Uh oh.

"And thank you both for looking," I blush and flush. I'm slightly startled by the content smiles on both Soren and Vince's faces. Vince is relaxed with one leg over the other at the sofa, whilst Soren is perched on the poof thing in front of it.

Vince gives me a look.

"C'mere, Kitten." He beckons me with the crook of his finger. I take the few steps to plop down next to him, and my knees almost touch with Soren's, who's hand twitches up on the end of his knee. It's decorated with a few silver rings and matching material Rolex watch, which contrast against an intricate serpent tattoo that slithers from the side of his right hand to under the watch. Pretty.

"You have cool hands," I tell him, because it's true. Soren gives a small smile to me whilst I look at him under my lashes and his hand twitches yet again.

"Here you go, pretty girl," Ellie is dropped in to my lap by Slade, so she's obviously cuddled to me instantly. How sweet of him. The sofa dips when Slade joins my other side, encompassing me in to a three person-walled room. Not that I'm complaining.

Slade's arm relaxes on the couch by my head, whereas Vince's clenches around his own thigh.

"Why don't you text whoever you need to text, Clara," Vince says sternly, though not harshly, reminding me quickly of Daisy.

"Shoot, yes." My fingers fumble to text Daisy manically. She's called me a total of five times and sent twelve text messages that mostly consist of death threats if I don't text her back.

This was all within the last hour. I texted her as soon as the plane landed.

The men begin talking within themselves about some computing programme that I have no clue what is for, but is about defence against malware from what I pick up. Do they run a business or something? It feels strange to see this dynamic, having only met two of them thirty minutes ago.

Deciding to ring, but not wanting to move, I stay put and press the call button, slightly relaxing into the softness of the couch.

After one ring, Daisy answers.

"Do you know how worried I've been that you were tied up and murdered, Clara Everly? I ought to get on a plane and scold you myself."

I let out a small giggle at Daisy's furious tone, but keep my answer civilised, "I'm sorry, babe. But I already brought you a souvenir from the airport! It's a tiny snow globe of Times Square."

I had already informed Daisy that I would be buying her tiny gifts for when she came to visit me.

"Aw. As if I could stay mad at you, little bean. Thank you for the snow globe," She says, tone softening, though I know my best friend was never mad in the first place. "How's the place?"

"Well um," I look up at my three very male roommates who look too busy talking to be listening a lot, "I'm with three guys and the apartment is huge." Still, I keep my voice lower.

"Three guys? Send me a picture! I know I'm a lesbian but I still need to approve."

"No!" I exclaim a little too loudly.

"Everything alright, Princess?" Slade asks.

Daisy gasps.

"Is that one of them?! Did he just call you Princess."

I grimace. Oh no.

"What's wrong?" Slade asks with furrowed brows.

"I need a picture," Daisy insists.

"Everything's fine," I blush and move away from the phone a little.

"No," I shh Daisy one last time. "Dais, I'm going to facetime you later, okay?"

I can imagine her pouting, "Hm, fine. But stay safe! And send me their names so I can do a check."

"Okay will do." And i'm not lying.  "Love you, bye."

"Love you, little bean. Speak to you later."

Ending the call I release a breath and notice the tension in the room increase tenfold due to pure silence.

"So," Slade drawls, "Was that your... boyfriend?"

"Nope." I smile, "That was my best friend, Daisy."

The three let out a pump of air. The tension instantly decreases until Vince speaks, "So do you have a boyfriend?"

Strange question, but I answer anyway.

"Yep, I do."

_______________

𝗵𝗶,

𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗶 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹.

𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱

𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ;)

𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴/ 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
- 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘆☺︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 9.2K 43
Summer is left distraught when one of her loves cheats on her with her worst enemy, and she finds out her other boyfriends covered for him. When they...
48K 1.1K 51
I love Cole...but I love Reid too and I simply can't help myself from falling into a reverie dyad for the two hottest men who want nothing to do with...
271K 7.8K 42
Nun but a little stud on stud ON stud.šŸ˜ Yall just needa read.