Kaiju Girls, Edge Of Tomorrow.

By BlazeDX7

In the Year 1954 in Japan. A giant Creature came out of the ocean. The giant Monster had the body of beautifu... More

Bio and Harem.
Episode 1 Normal Kaiju Day
Episode 2 Kaiju Weekend
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5, Jaeger Academy Field Trip
Episode 6, Welcome to the Jaeger Academy.
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10.
Episode 11, Gipsy Danger vs Leatherback and Otachi.
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15, The Beast
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Season 2 Bio.
Season 2, Episode 1
Season 2, Episode 2
Episode 3, Fight Of The Past.
Episode 4.
Episode 5. Reunion Arrival.
Episode 6, Future Projects Of Progress.
Episode 7
Episode 8, Show your power.
Episode 9
Episode 10. Friends of the past and little corruption.
Episode 10. Friends of the past and little corruption. Part 2.
Episode 11. Corruption.
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14. Danger is coming.
Episode 15, Front base attack.
Episode 15, Front base attack, Part 2.
Episode 16
Episode 17, Beach Day.
Episode 17, Beach Day. Part 2
Episode 18, Trap in the dark.
Episode 18, Trap in the dark. Part 2
Episode 19.
episode 20
Episode 21, Battle Before Conflict.
Episode 22. Rage Of The Beast.
Episode 24
Epilogue
Season 3, Episode 1.
Episode 2
Episode 3
Noah's Bio
Episode 4
Episode 5
episode 6
episode 7
episode 8
Episode 9, Prison Chaos Breakout
Episode 9, Prison Chaos Breakout. Part 2.
Episode 10. Free Man. And Destruction Awakens
Episode 11
episode 12
episode 13
Episode 14, The Queen Wants Pay back.
Episode 15, The Power Of Two VS The Queen Of The Monsters.
Episode 15, The Power Of Two VS The Queen Of The Monsters, Part 2.
Episode 16
Episode 17, A little relaxing and a bit of domination.
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20, Unknown monster.
Episode 21
Episode 22, Monster Terror.
Episode 23, Terror and Destruction.
Episode 24. Destruction arrive
Episode 25, Destruction has arrived
episode 26
Episode 27, Near Nemesis.
Episode 28, Nemesis vs Danger.
Episode 29, Aftermath
Epilogue
Season 4, Episode 1
Episode 2
Noah Bio.
Dilo Bio.
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7, Egg retrieve and Ebony.
Episode 8, Ebony and new born.
Episode 9, New Born.
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
What If.....
Episode 13, Hot trouble and Moon attack.
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26, Azure.
Episode 27
Episode 28, Rage Of Four.
Episode 29, Wrathful Guardian vs Tyrannical Alpha.
Epilogue
Announcement
Titan
Small Teaser.
Season 4, Part 2. teaser.
Season 4, Part 2. teaser 2
Season 4, Part 2. teaser 3. Queen Of Flames.
Season 4, Part 2. teaser 4. Queen Of Terra.
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 5 Dragon Queen.
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 6 Broken Queen
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 7. Strength Of Family.
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 8 Red Beautiful Cursed Fate?

Episode 23, Rage Mode VS Beast Mode!

2.4K 61 77
By BlazeDX7

In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold. Ephesians 4:26-27.

Anger can trigger the body’s fight or flight response, causing the adrenal glands to flood the body with stress hormones, such as adrenaline, and testosterone, preparing us for physical aggression.

No Beast is more savage than man when possessed with power answerable to their rage.

Beneath my eyes lies rage. Burning like hell fire, I am angry and furious, adrenaline up my throat, I am ready to detonate. Be warned, I am no friends of your.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Both Gojira Rage Mode and Apex Beast Mode clare at one another. Both ready to fight. Yet they both stand still not moving.

Stacker(radio): Why are they not moving?

Rey(radio): Their waiting.

Stacker(radio): Waiting for what?

Rey(radio): For one of them to make the first one. So who ever strikes first will draw first blood.

W(radio): And if they attack at the same time?

Rey(radio): Honestly...... We're about to find that out.

Back to the city.

In any giving moment these two juggernaut we're about to fight to death.

Apex(BM): .......

Gojira(RM): .......

There was silence. No sound. Nothing was moving. The only sound was the wind howling. Only the neon lights of the buildings and the light of the moon gave them vision.

Then one pieces of rubble felt on the ground, disturbing the silence.

Then.......

It started.

Apex(BM): GRAAAAUUUUUU!!!

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Play the battle song!

Both Gojira and Apex roar at each other and charge at one another at a great speed.

Apex(BM): GRAAAAUUUUUU!!!

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Both of them clash with one another, creating a 600 meters high shockwave. The shockwave even shatter windows open two mile radius.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Both Gojira and Apex use more of their strength and begin to break the ground on their feet.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Both Gojira and Apex use even more strength. The pressure of their strength begin to make a creator under their feet.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Both Gojira and Apex begin to headbutt each other none stop. Again and again. Creating small shockwave each time their foreheads collided with one another.

Gojira begin to bleed from her forehead in each headbutt, yet she completely ignore the pain.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Both Gojira and Apex stop headbutting one another and begin to punch each other in their faeces none stop. Each punch was creating small shockwaves each time they punch each other.

Gojira knuckles we're bleeding in each punch. Yet she completely ignore the pain.

As they punch each other in the chest, sending each other skidding back from one another.

Apex(BM): GRAAAAUUUUUU!!!

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Both Gojira and Apex begin to charge their Atomic Breath and Blast Roar. And shoot it at one another. Both beams collided with one another. Both Apex and Gojira were slowing pushing each other back.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

They begin to put more and more power in their blast attack. As their beams begin to get bigger and bigger and exploded.

Even after the explosion, Gojira took great damage. Yet she keep ignoring the pain, charge at Apex and tackle Apex to the ground and begin to punch Apex none stop, trying to break through Apex armor.

Apex(BM): Gra!

Apex caught both of Gojira punches and landed a double front push kick to Gojira stomach and face.

Gojira(RM): *cough blood*

Gojira ignore the pain, free her arms and stomp on Apex chest, creating a shockwave on impact.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Apex manage to trip Gojira and lock Gojira in a reverse arm lock, trying to break Gojira arm.

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira tail whip Apex in the head, forcing Apex to leg of her.

As she grab Apex, forcing him to get back up, restrain one of Apex arm and begin to punch Apex none stop.

Each punch made Gojira bleed from her knuckles, yet she ignore the pain and kept punching more and more. Each punch had more force. Trying to break through Apex armor.

Apex caught Gojira last punch, slash her stomach with his claws, forcing Gojira to let go of his other arm, grab Gojira head and begin to knee Gojira in the face none stop. Breaking Gojira face and making her bleed none stop.

Gojira block Apex last knee with both of her palms, grab Apex leg, lifted Apex by his leg and slam Apex to the ground and begin to try to rip off Apex leg.

Apex(BM): Let go!!

Apex begin to kick Gojira in the stomach none stop. Trying to free his leg from Gojira grip. Yet Gojira ignore Apex kicking her in the stomach. Ignoring the pain.

However Apex blasted Gojira away with his Blast Roar. Pushing Gojira away from him.

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira charge at Apex. In response Apex shot his Energy beam and Sidewinder-type missiles at Gojira. Gojira kept charging taking all the Energy beam and Sidewinder-type missiles, withstanding all of them. As Gojira tackle Apex through a building and knee Apex in the chest with a great force that creative a shockwave.

Gojira was going for another great punch. Yet Apex caught the punch with his palm and punch Gojira in the neck.

Gojira(RM): *cough blood* GRRRRRR!!

Apex was about to land another punch. Only to fail as Gojira caught Apex punch and use her new strength to punch Apex with such force that she punch Apex through a building.

As Gojira saw a fallen building that was bigger than her, pick it up above her and walk to Apex.

Gojira(RM): Here! Catch!

Gojira slam the building on top of Apex, crushing Apex.

However Apex burst through the building, tackle Gojira to the ground, grab her by the neck and begin to punch her in the face none stop.

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira double front push kick Apex 300 meters away, forcing Apex to crash land on the ground.

As Gojira rush towards Apex, about to land a flying knee on Apex head.

However Apex saw Titan Redeemer arm that his M-19 Morning star. So Apex grab the arm that had the M-19 Morning star and smash it against Gojira head, shattering the M-19 Morning star and breaking Gojira face.

Gojira(RM): *cough blood* GRRRRRR!!

Gojira ignore the pain of the M-19 Morning star breaking her face and landed a power blue atomic punch to Apex head. Sending Apex skidding six hundred meters away.

Apex felt to the ground and try to get back up. Only for Gojira to come rushing and kick Apex with a blue atomic kick to his stomach. Sending Apex crashing a mile away.

Gojira charge towards Apex, about to land another blue atomic kick to Apex stomach. Yet this time Apex caught the kick, trip Gojira and caught Gojira in a leg lock. Trying break Gojira leg.

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira use her tail to wrap it around Apex head and begin to try to slowly rip Apex head, forcing Apex to leg go of her leg.

Apex begin to bite Gojira tail and begin to kick Gojira stomach, trying to free himself from Gojira tail.

Yet no matter how much Apex bit her tail and kick her in the stomach Gojira ignore the pain.

As Gojira blasted her atomic breath at Apex. Sending Apex crash landing a couple of hundreds of meters away.

Apex immediately got back up and pull both of his Dual Plasma Chainsaw and charge at Gojira, trying to slash Gojira.

However Gojira was able to react fast enough to dodge all of Apex slash.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Apex was going for a front attack. About to impale Gojira in her chest with his Dual Plasma Chainsaw, however Gojira was able to dodge the attack, grab Apex head and begin to knee Apex in the head with multiple blue atomic knees none stop, each blow create shockwave after shockwave.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Apex use one of his Dual Plasma Chainsaw and impale Gojira through her knee. Forcing Gojira to stop kneeing him in the face.

As Apex try to slice off Gojira head with his Dual Plasma Chainsaw, only for Gojira to simple limbo herself back and side kick Apex in the head. As she backflips kick uppercut Apex and front flip axe kick Apex on top of his head.

Gojira(RM): Tck!

Gojira was going for another front flip axe kick to Apex. Yet this time Apex dodge the kick, grab her by the leg and slam her into the ground. As Apex lifted Gojira again and slam her into the ground. Apex kept repeating the same thing over and over and over again none stop.

Feeling great pain, yet Gojira kept ignoring it, not caring if she was hurt.

Gojira(RM): Tck!

Gojira wrap her tail around Apex head and begin to crush his head. Forcing Apex to leg go of her. As Gojira landed on the ground, and gave Apex an onslaught of punches.

Punch after punch. Each having more and more power. Trying her best to destroy Apex.

Apex(BM): Annoying child!!

Apex caught Gojira last punch and gave Gojira a massive punch to her stomach that went in her stomach.

Gojira(RM): *vomits blood*

Apex went for a rush of unpredictable punches and palm strike. Yet Gojira recover fats enough and begin to block all of Apex punches.

Now Gojira was beginning to land her attacks at Apex. As both Gojira and Apex were landing punches at one another while blocking them at the same time.

As both clash one final punch with one another. Creating a one thousand meter shockwave.

However that didn't stop them. As they grab each other shoulders and begin to knee each other. Each knee strike creative shockwave after shockwave. Both trying to break the other one knees.

Gojira knee we're bleeding in each strike. Yet she show no signs of pain. Not caring if they break.

As they kept and kept kneeing each other none stop and finally punch each other in the face.

As Gojira knee Apex head, palm strike him in the head, sidekick him in the chest, elbow uppercut him, headbutt him and blasted him away with her Atomic Breath.

As Apex recover, charge at Gojira, landed a brutal flying knee to her face, a left elbow to her neck and slash attack to her stomach.

As Apex jump high in the air was about to land an axe kick, only to fail as Gojira reacted fast enough to grab Apex leg and slam Apex to the ground. As she begin to slam Apex against the ground over and over again. And grabs the other leg of Apex, begins to swing him around and throws him a mile away into the near by body of water.

As Apex crash landed in the near body of water. He tried to get back up, but Gojira leaps towards him and landes on him with an extreme force, destroying the ground around them.

Went the ashes and dust clear. Gojira and Apex we're trying to rib each other head off.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Both of them let go of each other and begin to clash fist with one another. Creating small shockwave in each punch.

Back to the Shatterdome.

Dilo: Jesus Christ! This two won't stop fighting one another!

W: They are both evenly matched on everything!

Stacker: How is this possible? The Beast is the strongest creature in the planet! And Gojira can mach it?

Rey: Whatever happen in that fight. The Beast must have trigger something in Gojira to make her fight this much.

Lili: Who's gonna win?

Layli: Hard to tell. Gojira seems to be breaking bones and bleeding. She's taking more and more damage in each blow. But she's ignore all feeling of pain.

Robert: Hey. What's that?

They notice a small crack on Apex chest.

Jayton: Gojira is slowly breaking Apex armor. If she continues, she can win this fight.

Zero Two: ......

Lili: What's wrong big sis?

Zero Two: There's something off about this fight. Somethings it's not right here.

Layli: What do you mean?

Zero Two: What brought the Beast out?

Rey: Wait a second. We never thought of that. The Beast just came out on it's own. That doesn't make any senses. No one that he cares about die or even got hurt..... Unless someone was able to free the Beast.

Zero Two: Noah wasn't alone went he went on Beast mode. Talulah was with him the whole time.

Layli: You don't think she would have free the Beast?

Jayton: Regardless if she was the one that free the Beast. Well make her take a lie detector.

Ichigo: So we just wait and see what happens now?

Rey: All we can do is hope that Gojira wins the fight.

At the hidden lab in the Shatterdome.

Shigaraki: ...... Didn't think this would happen.

Ivan: Gojira power is on pair with the Beast. Didn't think she posses that in her..... So we just watch and see what happens?

Shigaraki: What else can we do? If we send more of our bio mech kaijus. They'll just get on the way of this two juggernaut. We let them fight and hope that Gojira wins. If she doesn't..... either A we send all the nukes we have or B we send every bio mech kaiju we got.

Back to the city.

Both Gojira and Apex we're still trading blows with one another. Not slowing down.

Apex(BM): Amazing! Just amazing! It's been eons since I fought someone of your level!!

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Apex(BM): Just look at you! Your giving into your inner burning Rage! That Rage it's what makes your a true warrior. But you know. You destroy this Jaegers and Noah might die-

Gojira(RM): *angry* Does it look like a give a fuck if he dies?!

Apex(BM): What?! Don't you care if die?! Don't you love him?!

Gojira(RM): I no longer cares if he lives or die! I no longer care for love! humans life's are meaningless to me! All I care about is to kill you!!

Apex(BM): YES!! THAT'S ALL I WANT IT TO HEAR!! FORGET EVERYTHING!!! ALL EMOTIONS ARE MEANINGLESS!! FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!

Both Apex and Gojira lock hand and begin to push one another.

As Apex begin to glow red and Gojira begin to charge her Atomic Pulse.

Apex(BM): GRAAAAUUUUUU!!!

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Both Apex and Gojira expel an extreme amount of radiation and energy from their bodies. Causing a giant explosion.

Went the ashes and dust clear. Both Gojira and Apex we're still standing. Yet Gojira was heavily wounded. Bleeding from her body, bones we're broken, she was blind from one eye. Yey Apex still had no injures.

Gojira(RM): *heavy breathing*

Apex(BM): This is just fun! Fight more! Destroy more! A true warrior doesn't give up the fight until his dead!! This fight is not over until you or Noah dies!...... But it seems you have reach your limits.

Gojira(RM): The same thing could be said about you.

Apex(BM): What are you talking about-

Cracks around Apex body begin to appear.

Apex(BM): What?! The Jaeger can't take it?!

Gojira(RM): You may be limitless. But that Jaeger has a limit to how much damage it can take. Your about to break that limit. And went you do. You'll lose.

Apex(BM): Me...... Lose..... Against you?! NEVER!! I DON'T LOSE!! I WIN!!

Gojira(RM): You call me a child? And here you are throwing a tantrum because your about to lose.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Gojira(RM): Let's end this Beast!!

Both Gojira and Apex charge at each other at a great speed, clash with one another. Creating a shockwave. As they both begin to punch each other none stop.

Both kept and kept punching one another. Gojira was bleeding and breaking her bone every time she hit Apex and every time Apex hit her. Yet she completely ignore the pain. Not caring if she die. As Apex body begin to slowly malfunction and begin to have more cracks around his body. Both fighters we're destroying each other more and more in each strike.

As they gave each other a final punch. Sending each other flying two miles away.

Apex(BM): *angry* I am not loosing against another Titan! Not again!

The Beast begin to give more power to Noah, forcing Noah to give the power to Apex. Making Apex glow bright red, but giving more cracks to Apex body.

Gojira(RM): The more you hurt me! The more angry I'm gonna get!!

Gojira Rage increase in power. Making her dorsal plates sharper and making them glow bright red.

Hermann(radio): Sir both Apex and Gojira radiation and power are at 4,000%!!

Stacker(radio): The city has taken too much damage. If they keep up like this, there will be nothing left of the city!

Apex and Gojira charge at one another. Apex pull his Dual Plasma Chainsaw. And try to impale Gojira through her heart.

Gojira dodge the attack, left elbows strike Apex in the face, knee him in the leg and landed a powerful super charge red atomic punch to Apex chest. Damaging Apex Quantum Data Core.

Apex(BM): What the-

Gojira uppercut Apex with a powerful super charge red atomic punch. Sending Apex flying five miles in the sky and crash landing on the ground. Creating a 100 meter deep crater.

Apex(BM): *pissed off* GRAAAAUUUUUU!!!

Apex charge at Gojira at an extreme speed and impale Gojira through her stomach with his Dual Plasma Chainsaw.

Gojira(RM): *vomits blood*

Apex(BM): DIE YOU LITTLE BITC-

Before Apex could impale Gojira through her heart with his Dual Plasma Chainsaw. Gojira grab Apex Dual Plasma Chainsaw with her bare hands. Slashing her hand, marking her bleed greatly and breaking all the bones in her hand. Yet she completely ignore all the pain and agony.

Gojira(RM): This..... Pain..... Is nothing!!

Gojira with her bare hands grab the other Dual Plasma Chainsaw that was in her stomach and pull it out. She was now holding Apex both Dual Plasma Chainsaws with her bare hands. Yet ignoring the pain and agony

Apex(BM): Your hands?! Your taken so much torture!! DON'T YOU FEEL PAIN?!?!

Gojira(RM): I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PAIN!!! I HAVE SUFFER BEFORE!!! I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING!!! NOTHING MATTER TO ME BUT TO KILL YOU!!!

Gojira destroy Apex Dual Plasma Chainsaws to pieces. As she punch through Apex Quantum Data Core with a powerful super charge red atomic punch.

Yet Apex use his claws and impale Gojira through her chest and reaching her heart.

Yet that didn't stop them. As they both begin to charge their Red Pulse, Atomic Pulse, Blast Roar and Atomic Breath. About to blast and exploded.

Hermann(radio): Sir with that amount of power the explosion well reach all the way to us!!

Stacker(radio): Jesus Christ! Theses two are gonna kill everyone!!

Gojira and Apex were about to explode.

Stacker(radio): BRACE FOR IT!!!

*BOOM*

The explosion destroy the city and creative a shockwave that reach all the way to the Shatterdome. Making the Shatterdome shake.

As then it all went silence.

W: Is it over? Who won?

Hermann: Increasing image.

Went the ashes and dust clear. Both Gojira and Apex we're still standing. Gojira bleeding from every part in her body, 93 % of her bones were broken, some of her bones were even sticking out. Apex was at a breaking point, his system couldn't work properly any more. Yet both of them still had energy to keep fighting. Showing no sings of giving up.

Rey: Holly shit!! Their still up!!

Robert: This is not gonna end until one dies!

Zero Two: Or the Beast is put back in it's cage.

Hermann: Sir Apex and Gojira radiation and power level have lower.

Stacker: How low?

Hermann: They are both at the same level of power as a normal Jaeger.

Stacker: Than we-

A digital image appear in front of the control center. It was one of the governors that founded the Jaeger program. Ron Kemp.

Jayton: Governor Ron? What is it?

Ron: I have watch the fight between Apex and Gojira. They have cause far too much damage. As it right now I have send my military force and my Jaegers to stop their fight.

Stacker: Sir with all do respect that won't end will-

Ron: I'm aware of the situation head. And I know both Apex and Gojira are in the normal level of a Jaeger.

Stacker: Sir-

Ron: My decision has already been made.

The digital image disconnected.

Rey: What's gonna happen now Stacker?

Stacker: .......

Lili: Grampa. What's gonna happen to my big brother?

Jayton: .......

Back to the city.

Even after beating each other to near death. These two Monsters still had energy to fight and they still want it to fight more.

Apex(BM): You won't die that easy huh Titan?

Gojira(RM): Same thing can't be said about that Jaeger. It's at a breaking point. It can't take it anymore.

Apex(BM): You may be right. But your body hasn't heal after out fight. Every bone in your body is broken and you lost an absurd level of blood. You'll die.

Gojira(RM): Enough talking! Let's end this fight!!

Gojira and the Apex charge at one another and clash down with one another. As the lock hand with one another. Both trying to push each other back.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Both Gojira and Apex use even more strength. The Pressure of their strength begin to make a creator under their feet.

However beating each other to such level and putting too much force in their legs. Broke Gojira and Apex legs. Forcing each other kneel.

Yet that didn't stop them. As they grab each other by their shoulders and begin to headbutt one another none stop. As they kept and kept headbutting each other again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

And with one final headbutt. Gojira skull complete shatter, making her brain bleed, even her skull was visible. While Apex cockpit complete shatter to pieces. Revealing a control Noah. As Noah was bleeding from his forehead.

Noah(BM): WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!?!

Gojira(RM): THE MORE ANGRY I GET!! THE STRONGER I GET!!

Both Apex and Gojira got back up and begin to punch each other none stop. Punch after punch. On and on and on and on again. Gojira knuckles were bleeding none stop and her knuckle bones were completely visible. And Apex hands we're breaking up and malfunctioning.

As Gojira and Apex we're about to land the next punch.

Apex(BM): GRAAAAUUUUUU!!!

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Apex and Gojira landed a powerful punch. Yet Apex punch destroy Gojira right hand to pieces on impact.

Gojira(RM): TCK!! GRRRRRRRR!!!

Apex and Gojira we're about to land another powerful punch. Only this time Gojira punch was much stronger. Destroying Apex left hand on impact.

Noah(BM): TCK!! GRRRRRRRR!!!

Both Apex and Gojira we're about to land their last punch to each other faeces. Yet at the same time they caught each other strikes with their mouths.

As their use their razer sharp teeth and destroy each other hands.

Yet that didn't stop Gojira. As she use her shatter hand that was inside Apex mouth and rips off Apex lower jaw and rips off Apex other arm with her mouth.

Naoh(BM): I DON'T NEED ARMS TO KILL YOU-

Gojira use her tail and rips off one of Apex legs, rips of Apex tail and pin Apex to the ground.

Gojira(RM): DIE!!

Gojira begin to rips Apex into pieces.

Noah(BM): DESTROY THIS JAEGER ALL YOU WANT!! YOU'LL BE KILLING NOAH TOO!!

Gojira(RM): I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF I KILL HIM!!! ALL I CARE THAT I KILL  YOU!!

Noah(BM): THEN I'LL JUST-

All the sudden the Beast begin to lose control of Noah.

Noah(BM): What the hell?!

Inside Noah's mind.

The Beast was lossing control Noah body.

Beast: What the hell? I can't control him?! Something is not letting me!

All the sudden chains appear from the ground and wrap around the Beast, restrain the Beast.

Beast: This chains!

A mirror appear in front of the Beast. Revealing the same face that appear in Noah's memory. But this time the face eyes were glowing red and had a red glowing gem in the forehead.

Beast: You!

???: Beast. Your out of your cage. Why?

Beast: You put me in this boy body!! I been incage for more then quadrillion of years!!

???: And? This is your punishment. To be in my son body for all eternity. For all the crimes and sins you have committed to my kind and your kind.

Beast: I'm not listening to you anymore!! I will get out of his body and destroy everything!

???: You seem to have forgotten who your talking to?

Beast: I have become much stronger since you put me here! I will kill you-

All the sudden the person inside the mirror created a cage around the Beast.

???: Now you'll be stuck in there and never get out of that cage.

Beast: Your little son needs me. Cause as it right now that Gojira is destroying Apex. And the longer she keeps going. He'll die.

???: No. His Destiny is not to die here. But to die by one own hand.

Beast: You'll kill your own son? Mother of the year aren't you?

???: If he fulfil his destiny then I won't kill him. If he doesn't, his life is mine to take. The Singular Point will occur.

Beast: Pfft

???: The only way you may ever come out. It will be if my son masters your power.

Beast: *grin* I'll be waiting. And wen he masters me and my counterpart. I'll enjoy every second of him killing you.

The person inside the mirror cause darkness around the Beast. Forcing the Beast to go to sleep.

???: Hmnp...... stop hiding. I know your there.

Talulah appear amount the shadows.

Talulah: How did you know I was here?

???: I know your the one that free the Beast. But it doesn't matter now. And I know your after my little son heart.

Talulah: So what?

???: I find it lovely that your trying to have my son for yourself. Your more powerful than that pink hair girl...... But I don't like you. Don't try anything funny with my Tatsuja. Cause if you do, I'll awaken from my dormant state. And you don't wanna see me angry.

Talulah: ...... Tatsuja? Who are you?

???: I am the first Alpha.

Back to the real world.

Gojira kept tearing up Apex apart.

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Noah regain control of himself and sees Gojira destroying Apex.

Noah: Gojira?!

She kept and kept destroying Apex none stop.

Noah: Gojira stop!

Gojira lost her sense of reason, grab Apex by the chest and rips Apex in haft, finishing the fight.

The Winner Is The Queen Of The Monsters.

As Gojira saw Apex head still had an injure Noah.

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

She jumps high in the air and was about to crush Apex head, about to kill Noah and Talulah.

But then.

Noah: GOJIRA!!

Hearing Noah screaming at her, made her stop from stoping Apex head an inch close.

Gojira(RM): ......

Noah: Gojira what happen-

Gojira(RM): *angry* What happen?! The Beast told me everything!

Noah: What do you mean?

Gojira(RM): The Beast told me everything. You don't love me! You only care about my body! You don't care about emotions! You don't even care if I die!

Noah: That's not true!

Gojira(RM): Shut it!

Noah: But Gojira-

Gojira(RM): Don't call me by my name! You are nothing to me!! We are through!

Noah: But.... I do love yo-

Gojira(RM): SHUT UP HUMAN!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL IN LOVE WITH A PATHETIC HUMAN!! FROM THIS MOMENT ON YOU ARE MY ENEMY!!! THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, I'LL KILL YOU!

With those last words Gojira begin to walk away from the city. But before she dive into the ocean. She saw her clothes we're rip, about to fall at any moment.

Gojira(RM): ...... I am not human...... So I don't nee any clothes.

She rips off her clothes off her, leaving her injure and broken body completely nake.

Gojira(RM): From this moment on. All human are my enemies.

She dives into the ocean, returning to monster island.

As Noah was able to get out of Apex head and saw Gojira dorsal plate swimming away in the distance.

Noah: Gojira.......

All the sudden Multiple Jaegers landed around him. And the military force arrive. All pointing their weapons at Noah.

Noah: What the?!

Jaeger: Put your hands in the air!

Noah: But why? I don't understand-

Noah look around him and saw the city was destroy. Hundreds upon thousands of dead bodies were everywhere. All crush to death, burn alive. As there was blood and guts everywhere.

Noah was in shock of seeing it. He didn't understand and remember what happened. There we're too many question flowing through his head.

Noah: What....... Happen?..... I..... I'm not a bad person...... I didn't mean..... I'm a hero....... I-I-I-

Jaeger: You are under arrest for your crimes of mass murder and destruction!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 483 35
(Y/N): "I am....Death...Chaos...Judgement...Hakaishin...that's who or what I am...A Real King Of Monsters." After (Y/N) was been defeated by the huma...
208 4 2
Following an event in which they were all saved by a massive unidentified creature, the Commander and the Nikkes that joined him on Blue Water Island...
58.3K 538 18
When King Ghidorah returned to ounce again challenge Godzilla to the throne, he was defeated by Godzilla, mothra and another member of Ghidorah's spe...
113K 1.8K 22
The Age of Kaiju A brief period of history that lasted 20 years and ended nearly 50 years before quirks appeared. It was the darkest part in human hi...