The Witch (Narnia x Harry Pot...

TheHiddenPsycho tarafından

[Book 1 COMPLETED. Book 2 ONGOING] Both Wizarding World and Muggleworld were facing a big chaos. Amaryllis Ro... Daha Fazla

Hello Readers (if there's any)
P R O L O G U E
C H A R A C T E R S
I. THE PEVENSIES
II. THE WARDROBE
III. INTO THE WARDROBE
IV. THE BEAVERS
V. THE WHITE WITCH, ASLAN, AND PROPHECY
VI. I AM WHAT?
VII. I'M A WITCH
VIII. WINTER IS ALMOST OVER
IX. ASLAN
X. WHO AM I?
XI. PETER'S BATTLE
XII: OUR DESTINY, OUR BATTLE
XIII. THE WITCH AND A WITCH
XIV: THE STONE TABLE
XV: FOR NARNIA!
XV: FOR NARNIA! (2)
XVI: THE KINGS AND QUEENS
XVII: ENDED AT THE BEGINNING
E P I L O G U E
The Witch : BOOK 2
ii. PROLOGUE
ii-I. THE TRIO
ii-II. THE FOREST
ii-III. HIGH INQUISITOR
ii.IV - THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENTS

XVII: ENDED AT THE BEGINNING (2)

3.2K 120 4
TheHiddenPsycho tarafından

.................

Chapter Seventeen: Ended at The Beginning Part 2

..............

(Before Amaryllis say goodbye to the Pevensies)

Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy already went to their room to rest while Amy stayed to talk to Professor Kirke or "The Digory boy" she used to call him when he was a child in Narnia. She didn't know it was him that Dumbledore was talking about "A former professor that has experienced" from Dumbledore's words. They never got a chance to meet though, but she is so glad that it's him. And Digory is glad to help The Enchantress he looks up to in Narnia, beside Aslan. Even though he never saw her face back then. He sure will thank Dumbledore for letting him meet an old friend.

Digory Kirke also told the Kings and Queens about his adventure in the magical world and how he saw it created by Aslan and The Enchantress who's with them until today.

"So... You knew?" Amaryllis asked talking about her plan with Dumbledore for Narnia.

"No, although I suspected it when Albus visited me 15 years ago. Asking me the tale of Narnia, he's always been interested since I told him about it in my application as a professor at Hogwarts. But to visit me just to talk about it, I knew something is off." The Professor stated before lighting his tobacco.

"I always wondered why Albus seems not surprised when I first told him about Narnia and that he knew a professor who has experience. Now I know. I did see a glimpse of you and the wardrobe when I still can see the future but I never thought it would be you, Digory, the son of adam" The Enchantress chuckled.

"I am very much surprised as well that you, The Enchantress is here. I have never seen your face but I did not expect you to be that young,"

"I am not this young before, silly," Amaryllis responded. "I was reborn, left my memories in Narnia, that is why I was naive but It has to be done... For Narnia." She took a sip on her tea as Professor Kirke who she has known as Digory stared at her.

"What?" she asked

"You've done so much, you choose to exchange your eternity for Narnia," said Digory with sympathy.

"I'm certain everyone will do the same..." She muttered "Alright, let's move on. I just want to say that I will be leaving tomorrow."

"To where? Aren't you going to absorb everything that just happened first?"

"It'll be just a waste of time. And besides Hogwarts starts tomorrow. I am not actually hiding because of the dark lord, am I? It is all because of our plan that worked perfectly. And I know Narnia will be fine without us. Jadis is gone, all is well. But now, the wizarding world needs help."

"Are you sure about that?" asked Professor Kirke.

"Of course. You know how much I owe them, especially Dumbledore for making sure everything is according to plan." she explained "And I just received Sirius' letter, he said there's a lot of missing cases of witches and wizards and he suspects that Voldemort is behind it. Trying to gain strength and gather his followers. You were a professor at Hogwarts, weren't you? You were there when the first war happened. I know you care for them as much as I do."

Professor Kirke sighed, putting down his tobacco. "We just did not talk for half a day and you became like that," He said jokingly.

"Believe me, it was a tough fifteen years for me," Amaryllis responded "Tough yet memorable". The Professor chuckled before saying "Can't you stay for at least a week? You need to sink everything in first. And you deserve a rest."

"As much as I want to, I can't. As I said Hogwarts will start a new term tomorrow. Though I'm technically hundreds of years older than them, I'm still a student. I think I even have to sneak out at night just to talk to Dumbledore." she stated.

"Alright. I suppose I would never change your mind then," said Digory. "You might wanna sleep for a bit. As far as I remembered from your stories you're mortal now."

"Correct. And I will. See you later this midnight, I guess."

"Sounds good. Goodnight young Enchantress."

Amaryllis smiled "Goodnight, Digory, my old boy."

They both laughed as Amaryllis leaves his office.

***

Amaryllis was packing her things for her journey back to Hogwarts when someone knocked on her room's door.

She walked towards the door and opened it. There she saw Digory standing, looking at her with the same twinkle in his eyes. "Oh. You're ready?"

"I thought you do not want me to go, come in" Amy joked opening the door more widely to let him in.

"I certainly don't but I also do not want you to be late." He said, "And I have something for you."

He stretched out his hand that's holding a black rectangular wooden box with a gold design that looks like Narnia textiles.

"What's this," she asked while taking the box.

"Well, open it," Professor Kirke said sarcastically.

Amy opened the box and immediately gasped after seeing it. "Where did you get this? I left this in Narnia," she said in shock taking the very identical black wand she had before from the box.

"I made it done. I called a wandmaker living nearby after I noticed your wand was not with you when you came back, knowing that you always carry it with you. I supposed you left it which you did." Digory explained

"Thank you so much!" thanked Amy before giving him a tight and warm thankful hug.

"You're very welcome," he responded.

Amy backed away still smiling so widely.

"...And the wood that's used was from the tree I planted from the seed of the apple of youth from the Tree of Protection. The same wood I used for the wardrobe. With the same core and every detail from your original wand. In theory, this will help you conceal and control your abilities with witchcraft"

"Thank you, Digory. You've done so much for me and Narnia. I don't know how I would repay you."

"You don't have to. And oh, you're going to be late. Shall I walk you to the station?"

Amy chuckled "No, Since you gave me a wand. I can apparate now. And I'll go see my parents, and tell them everything."

"Apparate? But you're just in the fifth year, do they taught fourth years to apparate now?" The former Hogwarts' Ancient Runes Professor asked in confusion.

"Of course not. I learned it in the backyard."

"Why did I not see that coming?"

Amy laughed "I'll go now. Please look after the Pevensies for me. And tell them we'll see each other again. And... Will you give this to Peter later?" she handed a sealed letter to him.

"I will."

"Goodbye, for the Wizarding World," she said after shrinking her belongings.

"Goodbye. Long Live Queen Amaryllis."

And with a loud thud and the cold wind of September pass through Digory Kirke's face. Amaryllis, The Enchantress disappeared out of thin air.

He muttered "Unbelievable"

***

Peter walks out of their room closing the door quietly behind him not wanting to wake his siblings. He wants to talk to Amaryllis, the truth is he did not sleep, he can't sleep thinking Amaryllis will possibly go to war and this time without them. He kept thinking they might not see her again for a while and he's scared to death, what if Amaryllis won't survive? She will fight with powerful wizards that could be powerful as her or even more.

He gathered all his courage, he will tell Amy what he feels for her. If nothing will change her mind he could at least tell her what he's been keeping for fifteen years and hoping it would change her mind.

He paces back and forth in front of Amaryllis' room practising the words he will say to her.

And finally, with a deep anxious sigh, he knocked on the door heart beating furiously.

About a few seconds after, the door opened. Peter, expecting to see a Queen he grew old with behind the door but instead, he met an old man, Professor Kirke.

"Sir," he said all his anxiousness vanished.

"Peter," said the professor "You're here for Amy, I suppose?"

"Y-yes, sir," Peter answered.

"Unfortunately, she just left." Professor Kirke said.

"Oh... I.." Peter muttered unable to construct a word thinking he's too late...

"But she told me to give this to you," The Professor stretched out his arms to give Peter a sealed letter. Peter immediately took the letter and said "What's this?"

"No idea. I'll go now, a lot to do." he pats Peter's shoulder, Peter nods before the professor left.

Peter took a sigh of disbelief. What would he do now? He could write to her but He wants to tell her personally.

He looks at the envelope in his hand staring at the red rose designed wax seal with a "Cognatione Rose" in it.

He walks back to their room, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy are still asleep. He sat on a chair, opening the envelope ever so careful. He took out the parchment inside and unfolded it.

***

Dear Peter,

Before anything else, I want to say sorry for leaving so immediately. As much as I love to stay with you four, I can't.

My duties to Narnia are done, now I have to do my responsibilities to Wizarding World. And you, your mum need you, this world needs you. Maybe not as Kings or Queens but I know there is something out there for you.

I know Narnia is alright without us, maybe that's also the reason why we got back. And it's time for us to do our responsibilities in our world. And I know you don't need a reminder because you will protect Susan, Lucy, and Edmund in all your heart.

However, the main purpose of this letter is to tell you something I badly want to tell you for so long. Although I want to tell you this in person, I just can't find the courage to do so. But I'm leaving and I don't know if I will make it but I will try and do my best to survive.

A year after our coronation I realized how much you four means to me but there's something different in you, Peter. At first, I thought maybe I see you as a brother or a King. But years had passed it became deeper, we grew older became mature and I finally understand what is it. I tried to deny it but it is certainly it.

And as I write this letter I miss you four already, especially you Peter. I like you.

And that will be one of the reasons for me to live, so I could see or hear your response in person.

'Till we meet again, My magnificent king.

Sincerely,
Queen Amaryllis,
The Enchantress

***

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

34.3K 656 33
˜"*°• "𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙖," •°*"˜ COMPLETED When Y/N Dixon gets her Hogwarts letter she is more than excited and her family come from all different...
2.7K 100 14
The Pevensies are sent to the countryside to escape the devastation and danger of the Blitz. There, they meet three they'll be living with for the f...
28.2K 944 43
April 20. 2021 - May 08. 2021 ~ I don't want any trouble just want to write, so if any mistakes are made or if certain credits aren't given that I ma...
116K 2.3K 25
Life long friend of Peter Pevensie, Y/N L/N is whisked away into a world she would never forget. ~~~~ Yeah, I suck at descriptions, just read it 😊 P...