In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Moment❤️
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVE🔴
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!💔
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless 💔
Talk it out!!
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

Answers....

1.8K 184 295
By HP0207

(After Shanaya changed they left the headquarters for Oberoi mansion.!!!!
Aditya stopped the car in front of the Oberoi mansion, went out and before Shanaya could get out went on the other side and opened her door..!!!)

Shanaya: You know I can do it myself right.???

Aditya: I know that very well my wild cat but this is called being a gentleman and...........
(Goes near her and whispers)
I am in a mood of picking up my girl in my arms and walk in to my house..!!! You got a problem with that.!!!?

(Shanaya remembered something and asked him..)

Shanaya: So you knew.???

Aditya: Kind of.!! But still.!! Why would I leave a chance to carry you in my arms.!!!

Shanaya: Seriously Aditya you don't have to do this just because of my stupid bet with Aarush!

Aditya: I am not doing this cz of that.!!! This is called pampering.!! I want to spoil my girl.!! Why are you acting so "shy".????

(Saying this he just picked her up in his arms in bridal way and started to walk towards the entrance.!!! Due to reflex Shanaya kept both her hands around his neck...)

Aditya: Ahhaa.!! Such a romantic couple we are.!!!!

Shanaya: Haha.! A unique one for sure.!!

(They entered the Oberoi mansion and everyone was there in the living room.!!! It was almost dinner time.!!! As soon as they saw them everyone rushed to them and before any of them two say anything they started to shower questions on them...!!!! Or should I say on "Shanaya"!!)

Manav: Shan..! You okay.??? Tum na.!! Aur ye ghadha..!!! Let me see your hands.!!!

Aarush: Shan.... You didn't go to your extreme... did you.??? Why is he carrying you??? Did you hurt your leg.????

SO: Shanaya beta..!!! Tum thik ho.?? Hope this idiot didn't take long enough to apologize.!!!

ASO: Shan why you always do this kind of things and scare us.??? We could have used different way to teach this idiot a lesson.!!

Priya: Well you gave quite few agents earful I heard.!!!! Hope you are okay!!!
She better be....(eyeing towards Aditya.!)

Jihaan: Yaar Shan... why you have to do this.?? You have any idea how worried we were.!!! and this Aditya.!! He just disappeared..!! No call nothing.!!!

Garima: Okay okay okay.!!!
Calm down guys.!!!
They just came.!!! Let them freshen up.!!! Dinner ke baad baat karte hai.!!! Remember...... "BAAT" karte hai.!!!! No "Aap ki Adaalat" type drama.!!! Chalo Adi..... go and freshen up.! And as you haven't yet let go of your Shan.!!! Drop her off in her room as well on your way.!!!
Till then we will set the dinner.!!

(Garima winked and smirked at Aditya...... He just mouthed "Thank you di" and left.....)
(He dropped Shanaya to her room and was leaving when he turned back and said....)

Aditya: Btw Miss. Shekhawat.!!!! Patch up hua hai.!!!!! Doesn't mean I will let you go without answering my questions.!!!!

Shanaya: Heh.!! We will see about that.!!! Now go..! See you downstairs.!!!

(Aditya left and both changed and went downstairs to the dining room. Everyone was present and waiting for them.! Of coarse two seats were left out.! Next to each other.!!!
They started to eat and Aarush was the one to break the silence...)

Aarush: So.!!??? How many???

Aditya: how many.????

Shanaya: Not much.!!!

Aarush: Really.??? I am surprised.!!!!

Shanaya: Me too.!!! But got stopped before.....

Aarush: Oh.!!! Waah.!! Kya baat hai.!!! Good job Aditya.!!!

Aditya: Thank you but is it just me or did anyone else figured out their alien talk they just had.!!!!

Aarush: What alien talk.???

Aditya: You two just shared a brief talk and I dunno about others but I am completely clueless about that.!!!

Shanaya: Heh.!!! I can see that.!!!

Aditya: You are loving this .... Aren't you.!!!!

Shanaya: Of coarse I am.!!! You should know how I feel when you and Manav have your moments.!!!

Manav: What.????? I and Aditya.!!!!!

Aditya: The hell.??? Shan what are you saying.!!!!!

Shanaya: O hello.!! Don't get me started okay.!!!! Everyone knows.!!! You both sometimes share chemistry that even I and you don't share.!!!!

(She said getting a bit jealous genuinely)

Aditya: Ahahahaha.!!! Wow.!!! You are jealous of me and Manav and not any other girls.!!!!! God you are unique.!!!!

Shanaya: That to I am.!!

Aarush: Show off.!!!

Shanaya: Why.?? New for you.???

Aditya: Aaarrrggghh.!! Don't you dare.!! You guys are going off track on purpose.!!!

Shanaya: Track.??? Which track..????

(While they were bantering Garima got the desserts for everyone and said interrupting them.....)

Garima: Dessert time..!!!!!!

Aarush: Aah.!! See.!! Dessert already.!!! Man.! I have been craving for a good dessert for long time now.!!!!

(He said getting his cup of dessert.!!)

(Aditya was observing them by using his every cell to stay calm while they were taking their dessert.... He then asked...)

Aditya: Listen you both..... and you especially (pointing towards Shanaya...)
(Cut off by Garima)

Garima: Leave na Adi.! Regarding these two..... it's better to know less sometimes..!

Aditya: Less.??? How much is less di.??? Cz in their case..... I never know anything.!!! And we are not talking about any outsider....... One is my brother..... and one is my girlfriend.!! Wow.!!!! Just wow....!!!

(He was saying the "wow" and Shanaya put a spoonful of dessert in his mouth...... silencing him to talk for some time.....)

Aditya :mmpphh....!

Shanaya: What's with the sarcasm dude.!! Okay okay..... I get it.!! You are "upset" about few things..!!

(Aditya saw her with "Really" expression)

Shanaya: I mean some things.....

(Aditya was still looking at her with same expressions....)

Shanaya: Okay fine.! I have a lot to explain...! Speak up..! Ask ..... what you wanna know....?

Manav: Why play dead.???

Shanaya: As I said........ I had to let him think that he is controlling me and my life.!! I had to let him complete his story....

Manav: Story????

Shanaya: Okay..... so according to Virat and the story he was telling...... the Hero's life gets messed up and falls apart from everywhere and defame and humiliation causes the hero to commit suicide.!!! Hence proving the Hero guilty!

Priya: Wait..! That's exactly what happened with you.!!!

Shanaya: Yup! That's exactly what was supposed to happen.!!

Manav: Then why let him go up to that extent..... You could have easily stopped him.! You had every tool and every person to stop him dead in his track.!!!

Aditya: Exactly...... I still can't believe you did what he wanted you to do...! Why.???

Aarush: Yes! Shanaya had every single thing that could have stopped Virat from what he was doing to her.! But he had something in his control that we couldn't afford to mess up with.!

Priya: What's that.???

Shanaya: Your lives....

Manav: What..???

Aarush: Yes.! Virat by staying close to us all had somehow figured out who is close to Shanaya.!! Meaning Aditya, Manav, Priya, Dixit and Chief.!!! He kept all 5 of you his main target.!!

Shanaya: Since the time I came to know about his real plan...... I had to figure out a way out.!! I contacted Aarush...... he tried his best but Virat's network was so deep and complex that we were not able to get other end of the network by that time.!!! His roots were spread all over.!!

Aarush: At the end we decided to just go with the flow of Virat.!! Let him take the control.... As we need to know what he is up to.!!!!

Shanaya: I came to know about his ultimate plan of killing me or say making me commit suicide that day itself when we met on rooftop.! I just knew that we are meeting and he wants me to do something but for that he wanted me to be alone....

Aditya: So you sent me away from you making me think that you don't care about Priya and Chief..!!!

(Shanaya just nodded to his comment.... While Manav and Priya were clearly looking confused....)

Priya: Shanaya didn't care about me..??? What do you mean.???

Aditya: The other day when I was at headquarters with her, I got a call saying you guys have been attacked.... I asked Shanaya to join me as Dixit had given me permission to take her to Oberoi mansion.! But she refused.! She in the contrary said that you guys can take care of yourself and she is in house arrest so she can't do anything.!!! I got mad and left from there..!!!

Shanaya: Had to do something...... He was not ready to leave me .!!!

Aarush: So I came in picture and made a fake phone call to Aditya regarding the fake attack.!!

Priya: So basically when you thought that she didn't care about us..!!!

Manav: She was actually saving us.!!!

Shanaya: Something like that.!!!

Aditya: But still..... Why..??? Why did you jump.? And why make me watch it.???? What was the point of making me hear that stupid things about yourself which you stated as "note" from you.!!!

Shanaya: Okay....! So ....... Everything we came to know till then was going okay..... I was in contact with Aarush continuously via microphone...... we almost had him..! He believed each and every word I told him.!!! We were this close to make him believe me and accept what he did but at the last minute... he took a 360 turn.!!!

Aditya: 360 turn.???

Shanaya: Yes.! According to Virat..... until and unless he is breathing...... you guys were safe.!!!!

Manav: Okay...... So.????

Shanaya: He shot himself!

Priya: What.???

Shanaya: Yes.!!! He made it look so casual..... But ya..... just to make sure his story gets the ending he wanted...... him being a psychopath....... He killed himself!! Shot in his mouth..... Brains out.!!!

Manav: Damn.!! He indeed was a psychopath.!!!!

Shanaya: So now ..... I was left with only one option..... that is kill myself.!!! In front of people.!! And make them believe the story that Virat portrayed of mine as the truth.!!!

Aditya: So that's why you needed me to hear what you stated as your "note"

Shanaya: Now you are getting it.!!!

Aditya: But... main question still remains unanswered.!!!!! How in the goddamn world...... You jumped........ You fell....... You died....... And still........ you are ALIVE.!!!!!!!

Shanaya: Why.??? Not happy that I am Alive sweetheart....... (She asked raising one of her eyebrows with a smirk, going closer to Aditya and tracing his jawline.......)

Aditya: Wanna know what I feel ...??? (He said pulling her closer to himself)

Jihaan: GUYS..!!!! Calm down your horses.!! Don't forget we have seniors here..!!!!

SO: OYE.!!!! Seniors who.???

ASO: JIHAAAAAAN..!!!! Aithhe aa tu..!!!! Now ask me to make your favorite snack...! Maine jutti deni hai.!!!!

Aditya: Ok ok ok..... relax.!!! (He said.... Both him and Shanaya stood properly.....)
Tell me Shan..... How..?? And what did I miss...!

Shanaya: Heh..! Okay..! Always remember........
It's not the fall...... it's how you land..!!!!!! (She said with a smirk...)

Priya: Really.????? (She said in a disbelief tone) Show off...!! Care to explain..??

Shanaya: I just did.....

Priya: Listen you ...... Don't test my patience..!!! Fuck off with your all show off tactics and spit out how the hell you survived when the whole world saw your death!!! (She said getting annoyed and ready to punch Shanaya..!!)

Shanaya: I would have loved to see what you do next meri Jaan..... but as I have to answer this anyways..... I will ....

But for that let me call the main people who were involved in this......(she looked towards Aarush...... no one was surprised as they knew.... Then she looked towards Garima...... and everyone got shocked....... Garima and Aarush walked towards where Shanaya was standing.....)

Aditya: Di...!!! You too..????

Garima: Umm...... Ya..!! I was in it from the beginning...Like from the very beginning......

Aditya: What.??? (He was shocked so was Priya and Manav but some how when he saw towards his parents they seemed quite unaffected....)

You two.....(he said pointing towards his parents..... )
You knew..?????

SO & ASO: Kind of...!

Aditya: Wow..!!! Just wow..!!!! (He said sarcastically)

Shanaya: Okay so if you wanna know what happen and how we carried out this smoothly.... Be quiet and. Keep your sarcasm to yourself.....

Aarush: As soon as Virat shot himself we knew Shanaya had to jump.... Now.... Whenever Shan is on any mission..... we always have a master plan! It's not something that we always use.! But a plan that if there's no way out....... That's gonna serve as our master stroke and will be our way out.!!!!

Garima: And using that plan went as a "GO" when we received text from Shan which said..... "The Game Is On....."
Everyone started to take their places.....

Shanaya: Just for that day...... that whole street was blocked.......
People you saw were all my people...

Aditya: Your people.???

Shanaya: You think only Virat had his network.??? I have my own network too...! And this time the network tripled as Aarush's and Garima's people were in it too..!

Priya: Garima.!!!! Who are you.....????

Shanaya: It's coming..... wait for it......
Aarush was handling the guys who were after you guys.... But we can't do anything until we show them my death as possibilities of Virat stationing more than one person to kill you guys were higher........

Garima: I was taking care of the morgue duty..!!! As always...... cz we needed a body.!!!

Manav: Morgue..??? Body..???

Aarush: Garima is not only just a makeup artist..! That's for the world to know her..... She usually takes care of lab and morgue at our headquarters.!

Aditya: The hell..???? Priya...!!! How the hell you didn't recognize her..!!!!

Garima: Thanks to my make up skills..!!! They came to know my actual face when I came as his girlfriend in Oberoi mansion.! Till then I was just a lab tech for everyone.!! No one knew my real identity except of Shanaya and Chief!

Shanaya: Before you guys start showering question her....... Let me finish.....
So as you all saw..... i jumped from the roof top.... But what no one noticed was the harness that was attached with me...... so as per normal human behavior....... When I jumped he saw me falling down........

Garima: As she had harness on... she was pulled up due to force from the second floor of the headquarters and that's exactly where our morgue is.....

Aditya: Meaning..!!!!

Garima: The moment Shanaya was pulled up by harness.... I threw exactly similar looking body from the morgue from the second floor......

Aditya: So the one that I saw falling on the ground....

Shanaya: Was not me...!!! It was the lady that Virat used as my look alike for the little girl who he kidnapped...!

Priya: Kidnapped little girl..!!!

Shanaya: Remember Shrivastav was so adamant that I was the one who kidnapped the little girl....??? It's all cz Virat paid that girl who from a bit distance would look exactly like me a good amount of money to act like that.!

Garima: But once her job was done.... Virat got rid of her and her body came here..! So when we had to put in action this plan all I had to do is place Shanaya's face on her's and throw her on right time.....

Shanaya: Time was the key...... we had to make sure that Gari throws the body exactly on that moment when I get pulled up...! Or else it won't work..... but everything worked as per our calculations and Aditya saw her on the road......
But now the main scene started....

Aarush: All the people stationed on the road had to move in a way that blocks you to reach on the spot ...... So our allies started to block your way by walking and running in your way....
One of the guy even bumped you via his bike as you were not ready to stop......

Garima: Due to that you fell on the ground but still you stood up and even with blurry vision and wobbly feet trying to move but then my doctor friend who is a hypnotist as well came into the field whom I kept on stand by near you...... he came to you and put you to sleep for 10 minutes..... All we had to do is snap next to your ear and you will wake up.... Before leaving he set up your watch ten minutes backwards so when you wake up your watch shows the time exactly the same.....

Priya: Woooooooow....! That's one elaborate plan.......

Shanaya: Not end yet..! Now as I had 10 minutes....... I came down to the road in between that ruckus and switched places with that body.... While other agents of the agents were taking care of the body to bring her back to the morgue..... Gari was busy to make my face look in a state that it hit the road by the fall..... her make up skills ..... as always worked wonders......

Aditya: So when I came to you....... And what about those doctors..!!!! Even I holded your hands..! I couldn't find your pulse.......!

Garima: Those doctors were my colleagues....... When they mentioned my network that means my colleagues and staff...... The nurses and staff and doctors who were taking care of Shanaya at that time.... All were my colleagues.......
They were in it too....Obviously!!

Shanaya: And about you not getting my pulse..! Well... when you put a certain kind of pressure in your underarm for some time...... you can stop your pulse to be measured by your wrist ...! I had my pressure ball with me!!! That's exactly what I used... So when you holded my hand..... there were no pulse for you..!!!
Smart isn't it...!!!!

(Aditya, Priya, Manav and even Aditya's parents were shocked.....!.!!)

Aditya: Smart.??????? You crazy.???? Insane.!!! This is just insanity.!!! Craziest thing ever.!!!! What are you guys.!!!

Shanaya: Professionals.!!!!!

Priya: Shanaya.!!!! You guys are freaking crazy.!!! Who does this ..???

Shanaya: Us..!!
We did this and as per Virat's orders the guys targeting you guys backed off and Aarush's men figured out who were they and took care of them....

Aditya: Then why didn't you come back early..!???

Shanaya: Virat's network...!!!

Aarush: As Shanaya's death news bought us time to prove her not-guilty...... It also gave us a chance to dig in deep and clean all his network..! And at that point only Shan was the person who could do it as she was declared dead.!!!

Garima: So using the disguises I provided her time to time...... she kept on catching Virat's while network...!!!

Shanaya: I was able to get rid of all the pests that were making the system hollow from Virat's side...! But....

Aditya: But...??

Shanaya: After I took care of the last one...! I just realized one thing... that I haven't yet shared with Aarush yet.!!!

Aarush: What is it.???

Shanaya: To do all this and be able to do it with this finesse..!! Virat needed a support..! Like a Godfather...!!

Aarush: You mean to say....

Shanaya : Yes! There must be someone with the help of whom he did all this and for whom he did all this...

Aarush: You are thinking too much Shanaya.!! I don't think so it is like that.!!!

Shanaya: I have seen Virat up close Aarush.!!!! When he was about to shoot himself..! Those eyes....... It was always bugging me...! I wasn't able to figure out what kind of look he had in his eyes......

Aditya: What's up with the eyes and look..??? We're you looking at him that closely..???? (He said getting a bit jealous)

Shanaya: Not now Loverboy.!!!
I am saying is that...... I was not able to explain to myself the look in his eyes........ And if you know me....... I hate not knowing things....
Until the second last guy I got hold off..... he was one of those who enjoyed tricks....... I just blended in the group of people whole showed tricks to him.... But he was amazed by the guy who hypnotized people.!

Manav: So...!!! What's the connection.???

Shanaya: The people who he hypnotized..... had the similar look in their eyes as I saw in Virat's eyes that day.....

Garima: No waaaayyyyyy..! You mean to say.....

Aarush: All along he was hypnotized..????

Shanaya: Not all along...!! Just on that day....... That too........ when I was very close to convince him...!!!

Aditya: With no one around..... How can he be hypnotized....!!

Shanaya: Sound...!!! He had his headphones on...... so the person who is after all this.... Must have seen the change in behavior of Virat and used the sound to hypnotize him and ordered him to shoot himself.!!!!

Aarush: Even though I agree to that.! But still.... How can a sound hypnotize someone..!!

Shanaya: If that technique is been used over and over again on the same person...... than he can be hypnotized like that.!! Then no need to look into any particular object or anything...... Nowadays we do see many hypnotists using just their words to make believe things to their spectators..!!!

Garima: So you are saying it's not over yet..!!!

Shanaya: Of coarse not.!!! It's never the end..!!!

Aarush: Now we have to figure out who is that person..... the main person behind this...!!!

Aditya: May be Shayaan could help you..... You know...!! And now we can too..!!!

Shanaya: Who now.????

Manav: Shayaan....... Your brother..!!!

Aditya: Thanks to his encouragement and his words.... We all were able to come out of our depression.... Especially me...!!!!!

Shanaya: Hold on a minute..! Who Shayaan..?? Whose brother..??? I don't have any brother..!

Aditya: What..???? Now stop it okay..!!! You made enough fool of us..! Not any more..! He is just like you..! I could see the similarities..!!!

Shanaya: Listen to me Aditya....... I am the only child of my father...!!! What are you even talking about!!

Manav: Then how come he came with Chief...!!??

Shanaya: He came with oldie.???? Are you serious...?? Wait a minute..... What was the name again....?

Aditya: Shayaan....

Shanaya: This name..... I have heard this name before..!!! Where ...... where..... where....... !!!!Aahhhaaaa........ That day..... the replacement band member guy......!!! Whom you knew.....

Aditya: Who me..????

Shanaya: Ya..... remember we were going to check him and you stopped us to check him and told us that you know him.!!! He even beeped when he came in..!!!

Aditya: Oh that.!! No no..! I meant I talked with him over the phone before he came here.... So that's how I knew him that he will be coming.... Otherwise I didn't know him personally..!!!

Aarush: Seriously Adi...!!!!!! Now tell us.... Does both of them look similar to you???

Aditya: I am not sure..!!! I don't quite remember that guy from the party.!!!

SO: Shan beta.... He came with Shekhawat and as a blessing.!! He pulled out everyone from depression.... He behaved so much like you..!!!

ASO: He kept on saying things like you won't like it the way we were living....

Manav: He kept on mentioning you as if you were still alive.!!!!! As if he knew you were alive and soon come back... and within a day or two.... You came back...!!!

Shanaya: The hell..!!!! Someone already knew that I am Alive??? How..?? Where the hell is he now..????? Forget that...... Where is Oldie...! He needs to answer some of my questions...!!!!

Aditya: So you are saying you really don't have a brother.???

Shanaya: NO!!

Aarush: Gari....! Did you meet him..???

Garima: Yes.! I have met him.!

Shanaya: Why didn't you tell us before..! Did he really claim to be my brother.???

Garima: Yes.! And Chief was there...... In front of him he claimed..!

Aarush: And he didn't deny..??

Garima: Nope.! That's why I got confused myself..!!!!

Shanaya: The Fuck..!!! What kind of a game is that old man playing now..!.!??

Aditya: There.... He referred oldie as "old man"...!

Shanaya: What.???
This is getting too much now....
Where. Is. Oldie...????????

Aarush: Call him..

Garima: He is not picking up the calls..! I am trying since long.!!!

SO: I will call the headquarters.....

Jihaan: He is not there... I already called there....

Aditya: What's going on..??? Why is he hiding...!!

Shanaya: If by any chance he is hiding or hiding anything from me.... I swear........ I swear even if he is in the grave I will dig his grave and pull him out of it to get my answers...!!!
I will find out who this Shayaan is...!!!!

Okay ....
That's it for the chapter..!!!!

Hope you all liked it..!!!
Was it up to the expectations..!!!!???
Got your answers.????
Well except one..!!😏
Or did you guys got more questions....
Like.....
Is Shayaan really Shanaya's brother?🤔
Is Chief hiding anything from Shanaya?🤨
Who is the mastermind???😏

Okay......
Now......
I owe you guys an apology.!!!
I AM SORRY....
Sorry for disappearing like that..!!!
There are some reasons due to which I am unable to be on wattpad that much ..!!
Honestly I was not able to read or write anything.!!!
Sorry for that..!!!

And now Thank you..!
Thank you for so much patience..!
Thanks for all the love and worry you guys showed..!!!
Loved all your sweet threats ❤️❤️❤️😉
To all who threaten me to post the chapter......
Love you too hai ji....😉😉😏😏😏❤️

Anyways.!!!!
The updates might still be not like before.!!!
But will try not to take this long to post the next chapter.!!!!!
Please bare with me.!!!

Until next time......
TC
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 682 32
so hi guys so this story is basically about #umrash hope everyone knows if u don't let me tell u umrash is rashmi Desai and umar Riaz , when umar Ri...
12.7K 237 9
Unconditional love between Dilan and Baran!
19.4K 1K 33
This book is all about QURAN facts. Hope you guys will get benefit from it and know about Quran, Inshallah
2K 96 8
-🥀- ❝Every guy is a playboy until he meets his one true love.❞ -🥀- ❝When I laid eyes on you for the first time, every other person in the world b...