♡˳ I thought forever ˳♡ || Ko...

By ThroughTheSunset

["The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" He's just another boy. Isn't he?] ["I love you, but you are not mine."] Y... More

✧゚・: *I n t r o d u c t i o n *:・゚✧
༊*·˚Chapter 1˚·*༊
༊*·˚Chapter 2˚·*༊
༊*·˚Chapter 4˚·* ༊
༊*·˚Chapter 5˚·*༊
༊*·˚Chapter 6˚·*༊
༊*·˚Chapter 7˚·*༊
༊*·˚Chapter 8˚·*༊
༊*·˚Chapter 9˚·*༊
༊*·˚Chapter 10˚·*༊
༊*·˚Chapter 11˚·*༊
༊*·˚Chapter 12˚·*༊
༊*·˚Chapter 13˚·*༊
༊*·˚Chapter 14˚·*༊
༊*·˚Chapter 15˚·*༊
༊*·˚Chapter 16˚·*༊
༊*·˚Chapter 17˚·*༊
༊*·˚Chapter 18˚·*༊
*:・゚✧*:・゚C o n c l u s i o n*:・゚✧*:・゚

༊*·˚Chapter 3˚·*༊

201 9 6
By ThroughTheSunset

A Painful Memory

"Goodbye, Michimya!" I waved goodbye to her as she drove away in her car. She was moving away. My face was smothered with tears. I couldn't help but to keep sobbing. "BYE!" I screamed again. Finally, her car went over the hills and she was no longer visible. I stood there in silence, as if I could see her again. "...Kozakura? W--would you like to play volleyball...you know, to cheer you up?" I turned around to see my big sister, Miyabi, holding a volleyball. I wiped a tear before nodding. I needed something to cope with.

"Nice receive!" Miyabi called out as the ball headed her way. She spiked it, getting a point.

"Aw! Dang it!" I said, feeling determined. But the ache in my heart still hurted. I guess my big sister could tell.

"Again!" I pleaded.

"Aww, come on. This is like the 5th set we've played. Besides, I got to go to the nationals with my team tomorrow." She smirked.

I gasped, my eyes filling with excitement.

"No way! You made it?!" I beamed, clenching my fist from happiness.

"Yeah! My team made it!" She hugged me tight. "WOOHOO! MY SISTER'S GOING TO BE A VOLLEYBALL STAR!" I cheered.

She giggled, "Yes, yes I am!"

"A--And I'm going to be the volleyball star's sister!" I giggled along.

"Yes, yes you are!"

I thought so. But I was wrong. It happened. The day my world was destroyed. "Are--are you going to be okay!?" I cried on the phone. "Yes, yes I am!" Her voice shook.

"D--don't worry! I'll be there! I just want to say something. No matter what--...d-don't give up. Don't be afraid. I love you." Her voice cracked, before hanging up. The school was having a lockdown. A school shooter had entered the school. And everyone survived. Everyone but my sister.

When I found out I broke into tears. The only person that had loved me, the only person that was left for me, the only person that gave me hope, died.

"NO! I won't believe it!" I begged my mom.

"SHE'S GONE! OKAY!? YOU NEED TO ADMIT IT!" My mother sobbed, constantly wiping her tears.

"She's gone, okay?" Her voice broke. My eyes filled with pain. I know my sister died. I believed. I just didn't want to believe what I believed. She left a hole in my heart. If she never went to that school for volleyball, she would've never died. If she never joined volleyball, she would've never died. When she died, It broke me.

"Dude, her sister died at a school shooting." Someone whispered.

"No way."

"Yeah, it was at the Shiratorizawa school."

"No, I heard it was at Nekoma."

"What? L/n's sister died?"

They were wrong. It wasn't at Shiratorizawa or Nekoma. Or any of those schools. My sister always told me to imagine your happy place when you feel sad, nervous, anxious, or angry. She always took me to a starry night on saturdays. So I thought of starry nights.

Back to the Present

After a bit of time, we were back. "L/n!" My teammate called, sending me a ball. I clapped my hands together and aimed towards where I wanted the ball to fly. Poof! It bounced off my hands, flying in the air.

"WOO!" Finally, a receive.

"Spike! L/n, spike!" They called. I sprinted with all my strength, surprising myself and others. I leapt up vertically, aimed for the ball, and hit as hard as I could on the other side of the net. Spike! It hit the ground as soon as I fell and reconnected with the floor.

"WOO!" I cheered for myself even though I couldn't even land on the floor correctly.

"L/n..nice spike but you touched the net." Michimiya pointed out.

"Wha--.." The net was swaying side to side. I groaned,

"I'll just try again!" I got up.

"Oh, it's overtime. We have to go." Michimiya chuckled nervously.

"Oh, sorry! Uh, I'll pack up and change, Michimiya-san." I bent down for a moment for a formal sorry then rushed to the changing room. I swung the door open and there I saw Sugawara shirtless. He was slim and lean. Both of us just stared at each other for a moment awkwardly.

"..."

"..."

"GAAAAAAAH! I'M SO SORRY!"

"WHAA-"

I slammed the door shut. We were both extremely flustered. My face grew hot. I covered my eyes in embarrassment. My stomach was swarmed with butterflies.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod..." I muttered in embarrassment.

WHAA!? WHY AM I-... WHY!? The door opened and Sugawara stepped out. Obviously, he was flushed with bright red cheeks, ear to ear. We both avoided eye contact. We brushed past each other as I entered the changing room and he exited. FIRST DAY AND I ALREADY EMBARRASSED MYSELF AND SOMEONE ELSE. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME.

I exited the room, and Michimiya was waiting for me. My face was still red and I couldn't stop thinking about Sugawara.

"Woah. L/n? Everything alright? Your face is burning bright red." She blinked.

"Uh, yeah." I replied quickly, then rushed off. I could hear Daichi talking to Michimiya.

"What's wrong with her? Her face is all red."

"I dunno." 

GAAAH WHY!? WHY OH MY GOD SOMEONE-...HELP. THIS IS EMBARRASSING!

Point of View Switches!

Koushi Sugawara

The door swung open and there stood L/n-san. It was an awkward moment of staring before we both realized what happened.

"GAAAAAAAH! I'M SO SORRY!"

"WHAA--" She slammed the door shut and I could feel my face getting hot. I looked down at myself and I was shirtless.

Poor girl, she probably wasn't ready for anything that happened today. I feel bad for her and myself. Embarrassed myself about 3 times today. I'm off my game. I slipped on my shirt and rushed out, avoiding eye contact with her and anymore embarrassment.

I exited the gym to see Daichi talking to Michimiya.

"What's wrong with her? Her face is all red."

Oh dear god. I'm going to say my prayers like Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"I dunno." Mishimiya shrugged.

"Hey, Suga!" Daichi waved. I cringed, stopping myself in my tracks.

"Hey, do you-...woah. What's with your face?" Daichi blinked.

"U--uh, nothing." I coughed.

"It's all red like L/n-san's." Daichi raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, that's weird." I said, covering my face.

"...Wait did something happen between you and Kozakura-san?" Daichi's lips grew into a smile.

"NO! IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT!" I blurted, denying everything.

"What? I didn't mean it like-..Suga? What happened?" Daichi narrowed his eyes at me.

"NOTHING!" I huffed.

"We just had an awkward encounter, but that's it!" I could feel my cheeks burning up again.

"What do you mean--"

"OKAY BYE!" I rushed off, obviously avoiding him.

We just both embarrassed each other today. AGGH! I CAN'T GET HER OFF MY FUCKING MIND!

[Wassup!]

。:°ஐ

[Well...that was awkward. Right? No? Um, chile anyways, why don't you read the next chapter. Don't be shy, press that orange button. ]

。:°ஐ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 229K 95
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
18.4K 1.3K 38
Cp chính: Tường Lâm Cp phụ đọc là biết nhé Có chút sủng, có chút ngược Truyện có xu hướng hơi xã hội và chủ đề khá nhạy cảm. Ai k thích có thể click...
85.3K 2.5K 19
How unexpected it was that your new classmates were ghouls. And so were the following events after. *ghoul x human* ~~ RANKING: #46 in Tokyo [COMPLE...
555K 12.6K 65
(𝐘/𝐧) (𝐋/𝐧) 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧�...