Kamen rider x BNHA: Heisei ri...

By LeonShido

In the world of Heroes meet 3 Quirk less individuals who have the power of the Kamen Riders and show them the... More

Chapter 1: Kamen rider strike again
Chapter 2: Meeting the family
Chapter 3: Invitaion to UA high
Chapter 4: UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 5: Beginning of UA
Chapter 6: Combat Training
Chapter 7: Class Representative and USJ part 1
Chapter 8: UJS Part 2
Chapter 9: USJ Part Final
Chapter 10: UA sports festival part 1 obstacle race
Chapter 11 part 2: Let's clear this Cavalry Battle with no continue
Chapter 12 part 3: A Specter in the Tournament
Chapter 13: Rock vs Robot
Chapter 14: Mach vs Engine and The Exploder vs The Destroyer
A/N
Chapter 15: Tournament semi final
Chapter 16: Overlord vs Overlord, Brother vs Brother. The Battle of Dark Riders
Chapter 17: Hero names and Internships
Chapter 18: Hosu attack and encounter the Hero Killer
Chapter 19: The Aftermath
Chapter 20: Final Exam Students vs Teachers
Chapter 21: The Final Exam Begins
Chapter 22: The Battle Against The No.1 Hero
Chapter 23: Exam Results and Shopping
Chapter 24: The Pool and The Invitation
Two Heroes
Chapter 25: The Training Camp Begins With Time
Chapter 26: Day Two
Chapter 26: The Night Againts the Onies.
Chapter 27: Rescue By Sneaking
Chapter 28: Confront To The Extremer
Chapter 30: The Choice Of The Story.
Chapter 31: A Trip Back Home
Chapter 32: Regaining The Faith/Trust Of Heroes
Chapter 33: Moving to the Dorms
WARNING CALL!!!
Halloween Special: Ghosts In The Woods
Chapter 34: Clash Of Trust From One's Past
Chapter 35: What Is A Kamen Rider? Part 1

Chapter 29: The Infinite Potential Of People

2.3K 40 42
By LeonShido

Ghost: All.... Might....?

Ghost was standing there not moving an inch, continuing to stare at All Might skeleton form. He was in a state of surprise seeing him like this.

All For One: Now you see boy? This is what the true face of the so-called "Symbol of Peace" looks like. A hollow cheeks and sunken eyes! What a pathetic "top hero"! Don't be embarrassed! That is your true form--the real you--isn't it? So now why don't you say something to him, young boy?

All Might look down in shame knowing this would happen, but all that Ghost said to him is....

Ghost: Hm, I never knew that you have this kinda secret kept hidden.... But I expected it.

All Might: (surprise) Hiroyuki-shounen.... you not... in shock....?

Ghost: I have seen many secrets out there so seeing you like this was not really surprising to me.

All For One: Hoo? You're not shocked about this revelation? I thought that all would be shocked to see All Might like this.

Ghost: Why should I? There are things that are meant to keep hidden away from the public, even I had secrets of my own. So why should I be shocked about seeing All Might this way?

AFO was shocked to see that Ghost didn't express any disbelief about All Might skinny form. For all the years he lived, he had never seen anybody be this straightforward and blunt with his words and tone. Extremer started laughing out loud at this.

Extremer: (laugh) You see that? This is who Yuuto is. No matter what dark secret you showed him he will not be surprised at all.

All For One: I see....

Ghost: All Might... Can you still fight with those conditions of yours?

All Might: Huh?

Ghost: Are you still a hero... a Symbol of Peach that is standing behind me right now?

All Might: ....Y-Yes...! I can still... (standing up) Even if my body rots and grows weak... Even if you try to expose that form All For One... (clench fist)... my heart will remain that of the Symbol of Peace! It is not something that you can steal even a single piece of!

All For One: How wonderful. I suppose I give up. I'd forgotten what a stubborn and naughty child you were. Then perhaps this will not hinder your heart at all either: Do you know, Tomura Shigaraki is the grandson of Nana Shimura?!

In a moment of silence of what AFO said, it causes All Might to be so shocked by those revelations. His eyes were as wide as an ostrich and his heart started shattering.

Extremer: Oh~ he pulled out the big reveal.

All For One: I kept thinking about what you would hate the most. I created the chances for you and Tomura to meet. You defeated him, right? You smile so proudly when you win, not knowing a thing.

Ghost: Nana Shimura?... Who is that?

All For One: Well she's someone that All Might knew very well of.

Ghost: [His mentor?]

All Might: (tremble) Lies...

All For One: Oh don't give me that, you know it's the truth. That is clearly something I would do... Oh, that's strange, All Might... Where are your smiles now?

Ghost starts looking at AFO who's trying to mimic some short of smile, he believes that he's mocking All Might's signature smile.

All Might: You... bastard...

All For One: This is really fun. Maybe I was able to steal a piece from you, huh?

All Might: [What have I done...?!] AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ghost: All Might...?

Extremer: Okay then, how about I start doing my part in this fight.

All For One: Do as you like.

Extremer then flies straight forward grabbing Ghost when he is distracted. All Might was too stunned by AFO reveal to pay attention to him. Extremer dragged him to the field where they fought before and threw him down to the ground, Ghost landed safely on it with Extremer land in front of him.

Ghost: Move Rin. I need to help All Might.

Extremer: Don't worry. He's not gonna die, because people out there are so obsessed with him that they don't want him to die, they still want him to be here so that they could care and admire him more because "He's the number 1, so he should live". (chuckle) Which is quite stupid and pathetic isn't it?

Ghost: I'm still confused by the kind of words you're speaking right now Rin?

Extremer: Well~ it's nothing.

To the news screen where everyone in Japan or even the entire world is watching the fight, but then suddenly the screen started to cut off.

Civilian 1: W-What happened to the screen?!

Civilian 2: I can't see All Might!

Civilian 3: Did a villain catch the cameraman or something?

The screen starts to recover but it starts to split into two then it shows back the fight of All Might but to the next of it is Ghost face with Extremer in a close up look.

Civilian 1: Hey look at that! The news is backed up again.

Civilian 2: But what's the other one they showing?

What's unknown to them is that it was not the news reporter that is recording them but rather it was Azu who is standing behind the shadow of the crumble building that is showing them.

Azu: Saa, let the show begin.

Extremer: I have to ask you this..... why are you still trying to help these people... this... hero society for what they've done to us?

This started raising curiosity to the people all around the country to civilians, UA teachers, local heroes and the police force. Ghost just stands there knowing full well what she is about to say but doesn't do anything to stop her and let her continue on with her speech.

Extremer: Think about it. For literally a decade that we lived as a kid to teens.... nobody looked for us or even helped us when we were gone in the streets..... they all left us to the trash so that we could rotten away with the rats. They never give two shits about us, they only care about saving the "good people" to build their status and reputations, never once even taking a glance at trash people like us that needed the help the most! People those days has no fucking COMONSENSE!!!! Even when they did saw us you know what they do.... they just see it as a minor problems thinking that someone else can do it like a "Hero~~"....nobody even tried to fucking question about that!!! This is why villains keep on rising...... because of society's and government own fucking stupidity.

The UA teachers (except Nezu) and student hearing that become shocked by that and start wondering about what she said, they also question if Yuuto and Rin have some sort of relation to each other in the past. They wondered about what happened in their childhood for her to say something like that and also if the same happened to Yuuto as well.

Extremer : This world is just filled with manipulation.... always trying to keep their "Hero" image and reputation to be so called "pure~". Filed the hope with sunshine and rainbows... but in truth it just nothing but fucking brainwashing with stupid lies in it like putting salt. (laugh) Even in today's society it is still the same as ever but even WORSE than before!!! Every hero I had seen fell into this, there's no hero out there that is doing good because it is right..... they doing it because they have fucking "licenses" or they want to be one because that's their "dream/goal"~...... what a petty fucking joke of a system that is. Even the minor bystanders and EVEN the almighty All Might himself are just as guilty as them wouldn't you say?!!

This causes the people to start questioning themselves and the hero's authorities, even the public safety commission who are also watching the broadcast on their big TV screen hearing every single word that comes out of Extremer. They start to have conversations and make a counter plan about this situation before it gets out of hand for them.

Extremer: But we can make all~~ of these problems go away. We have the power to be considered as Gods. We could change the world the way that is right. Especially you Yuuto, you have the power of Ohma-Zio!! You could do it in an instance by just a swipe of your hand. The question is... Why aren't you making use of that unlimited power you have, hm?! (chuckle) Do you still believe that there's hope that this shitty society can change by teaching and showing them your convictions?!...(laugh). No matter how or what fucking method you do you they just going to hate and turn on you because of what you doing now. Even if you can change a small percentage of their mines..... the next day they just fucking revert back to the way they were... being brainless shitheads.

The people then start to get angry by that last statement that she gives and start thinking what she said is all lies and think that she's just a villain with insults. But some others are listening closely to what she said and question about the power that she mentions, they start questioning thinking "Are they more powerful than All Might?".

Extremer: So tell me.... is this garbage world really worth lending a hand to?!! Worth to be helped and guided to be better?!! HA?!!! Yuuto Hiro!... iiya.... TAKUMO KAMURA!!!!

Kirishima: Kamura? That his former name isn't it?

Iida: Yeah, Present Mic said it before...

Civilian 1: Kamura? Isn't it from a family that has been discriminated against in the past?

Civilian 2: I've heard that their youngest son was the one that caused all that trouble so they left him.

Midoriya: Hiroyuki-kun.... what... have you been through?

After those monologues that she spoke to Ghost and the entire country of Japan, he was just standing there never once moving at all, he looked down to the ground making him look like he's giving up.

Rizky: Hiro-san... don't her words drive you down.

Ghost keeps standing there looking down thinking inside his head remembering the hard times that he's been through.

(Flashback)

Yuuto or I should say Takumo at his 4 year old age standing alone looking up hearing the words that are coming out from his parents and also his brother.

Father: Why can't you just stay silent and listen, Takumo?! You keep causing more and more people to hate on us!! You know how much stress we have to go through to control the situation?!!!

Mother: This is why your brother has been very successful. He literally saved us from being in poverty. We're lucky to have someone like him who listens.... unlike you who talk bad to the heroes for doing their job and make us look bad to the public. What a shameful failure you are!!

Brother: And with you being Quirkless is double the stress for me. You keep saying you fix it when you get older but I doubt that without power you can do anything, you will just fail and make a fool out of yourself again. I just wish you were gone already, you're nothing but a burden to this house.

And the rant just keeps on and on until finally showing Yuuto outside the house with his parents and brother inside the house looking at him with anger and disappointment then shutting the door leaving Yuuto outside all alone in the cold. He was just standing there looking at the door with a sad and depressed look but it was never at his family. He looks down at a puddle of water seeing the reflection of himself making him look back at what he has done. He then looks back up seeing the house is gone and what's left was a road that leads to a deep darkness that no one can see. Takumo just keeps looking at it and asks himself this one question that no one can give the answer to.

Takumo: (whisper) What now.....?

(End Flashback)

Ghost: (deep breath) Your right.

This causes shock to all the people in Japan but to the UA teachers and students they were in the most disbelief state about Ghost's answer to the villain agreeing with her like he was ready to accept defeat with no hesitation.

Ghost: What you said is true, there's nothing I can do to argue or go against it. Society has always been unfair to those people who never once got the chance to live a normal life. They are always in the trash and the streets waiting for something to come to help them... but no one came.... so instead they wait for something to kill them... or even kill themselves. No one even knew them when they died... so they just saw it as nothing but a minor problem in life....

Extremer: Now you get what I mean--

Ghost: --But! There is a thing that you have never given the world.... is the chance to thrive. Out there in the world there are people that can learn... when they see the truth of the world then they can accept that truth so that this Quirk society can be better. The truth can be painful and hateful but walking with it can help them become stronger than ever before.

Extremer: Hmm~? Really~? You think you can change all of that by just your "ideal"? You think that the people would even so much as give a shit about it?

Ghost: No... I never expected them to, I just want them to have a chance. That's why I'll continue on fighting and showing the hero's society and people in it the way that a hero does, even though what I'm doing has a none-exciting chance of changing anything. I'm still going to try and try again no matter how many times I'll fail... no matter if the society turns against me and sees me as a criminal or villain.... because there's always a spark that is able to shine humanity.... Infinite Potential!!!

The country has heard Ghost's words and was surprised, some of them even wanting to cheer for his courage, but what's most important is at the house that has a  family of three who are all watching the TV on the news and were moved by his words.

Mom: Takumo... son....

Brother: So he really has changed....

Dad: Guess what we did.... was a mistake?

Extremer was silent for a second then she started a small laugh and then rising and rising higher and louder to the point that her laugh caused many people to be frightened by it. Her laugh is comparable to a maniac laugh but even more.

Extremer: That's what I like to hear from you, Yuuto!!!! (laugh) A real heroic speech for the world to hear... a truthful speech! (laugh) That's why you are a real hero like unlike any other, a hero that follows his belief never someone else's!!!!! (laugh harder) [Might have gone overboard with my laugh.] I think that will be enough, Azu.

Azu: Hai~!

She then stops the recording and the TV starts to turn all of its attention and focus back to All Might's fight. Extremer uses her hand to cover her throat then a small light transfer to it healing her vocal cord.

Ghost: Azu, you're here too.

Azu: (smile) Well I always follow lady Rin. I am her secretary.

Extremer: How about we end this fight so that it could leave an impact.

Extremer then fly up and hover up in the air, her eye wings started to glow preparing to unleash everything she has in the area. That took the attention of some of the pro heroes that had just arrived to help All Might.

Edgeshot: What happened?!

All For One: Well it seems like she started her final blow as well.

AFO then uses his air cannon at the ground and that creates enough force that knocks away the pro heroes so that it leaves only All Might and himself.

Ghost: Like I let you do that. [Everyone, I need your help.]

Back at the house all of the Heroic Spirit Eyecon start shaking around hearing the call of Yuuto's help, they shine a bright light and then suddenly disappear. Parad, Izu and Ankh saw that and that let them know what is happening right now. Ghost put his hand together creating hand signs summoning the Mugen Omega symbol behind him then multicolor energy started coming out of it and latches on his back forming a giant infinity wings called the the Wings of Light.

There another person that came in Azu looked at the person and started smiling. She then starts the broadcast to the TV again making people see and hear what this person said, and this person is none other than....

Woz: IWAE!!!! The one with the power of emotions! The power of Heroic Spirits that fight with him! And the hero that believes in humanity's infinite potential! His name is Kamen Rider Ghost Mugen Damashii!! Today we shall witness his advent!!

Civilian 1: Who is that guy?

Civilian 2: A subordinate guy?

Civilian 3: Kamen.... Rider...? What does that mean?

Parad: Ah! There's Woz. That's where he went to, and he's Iwae again.

Izu: As expected of him to do so.

Ankh: Hm! That idiot sure love to give that stupid speech all the time.

After he gives the speech Azu cuts it and then disappears in the shadows leaving them to fight.

Extremer: (smile) Woz~ you're here.

Woz: Well of course Lady Rin I am Waga Maou loyal servant, and I will follow him to the end of time. Sa Waga Maou! Let your power of Light take flight!!

Ghost: Thanks Woz. Let's end this!

Ghost then flies up and upper cuts her and continues to engage in combat with her. He punched her face not before she punched him back. She grabs his face and uses her wings to cover around him then all the eyes start glowing causing an explosion. The two separate out and Extremer uses her wing eyes to shoot concentrated lasers at him, but Ghost uses his Luster Hood to create an afterimage to dodge her attack. Then he uses it again this time creating illusions of himself surrounding her.

Extremer: If you're going that way then...

She spread her Triscendence wings out even more than she shot out tons of lasers to wipe out the illusions and the building also. The laser hit Ghost but he used his arms to guard it and keep pressing onto her, as he got up close he dispersed the laser and landed a hit on her chest knocking her down and followed that with a spinning down hook kick.

That knocks her close to the ground, she looks up to see Ghost pull the handle of his Driver in/out and gather all of the energy he had.

Ghost: Nigen no kanosei wa bugendai DA! (Human potential is infinite!)

'CHOU! DAI KAIGAN!'

Extremer: Well then guess I use my Omega Drive.

She then disperse all of the Eyecons out of her wings, gathering them all together to form a drill-like attack. Ghost then drops down and delivers down a sidekick covered with rainbow energy and Extremer delivers hers as well. As they are about to collide, All Might also delivers his strongest and final blow to AFO, and in unison of Ghost attack.

'MUGEN! GOD!'

'UNITED STATES OF!'

'SMASH!!!!!/OMEGA DRIVE!!!!!'

All Might beat AFO down to the ground so hard that it causes a massive tornado that blows everything away and that's the final blow that All Might has to offer. As for Ghost and Extremer, their clash was so powerful that it caused a strong gust of wind with a shine of bright light that the helicopter couldn't see.

Extremer/Ghost: HaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Then ended with a massive explosion that sent Ghost flying out to the sky hitting through a building and far into the distance and Extremer sent down to the ground causing earthquakes. The duo has finally got every person in the rubble that they find out of the field, they then feel the shake of the battle and they look to see Ghost get blasted away.

Naomi: Yuuto!

Kenichi: And~ he's gone, great. Guess we have to do the rest for him now. Let's go.

Naomi: Right. [Hope Yuuto is fine out there.]

They start to go to the place where the fight has ended to get Rin, and in the massive crater that Extremer has been kicked down then start to change back to Rin. She bleeds out green blood all over her forehead, her body starts twitching and moving again. She smiles then starts laughing out with much enjoyment.

Rin: (smile) Ah, this pain.... so much pleasure....

She starts standing back up ready to escape before the other pros get to her but due to the kick that she did to Ghost it causes her leg to be dislocated and makes her fall down to the ground. That makes her accidently drop the Saikou Driver and the Kin no Buki Gin no Buki Wonder Ride Book.

Rin: Ouch. That kick sure breaks my bones like "Sticks and Stone".

She uses her hands and grabs her dislocated leg then she places them back together causing a disturbing crack sound. She stands back up again and walks to her Driver that she dropped, but as she's about to grab it she sees her shadow wobbling around and that confuses her. Then her shadow forms a pillar and shoots her book and Driver to the side, she then sees who did that and it was none other than Rizky.

Rizky: Got it!

Rin: You~?!

Rizky: Yeah, and I'll be taking this.

Rin: (smile) You little...

She extends her hand out and manifests her sword through black purple smoke.

'ANKOKUKEN KURAYAMI!'

Rin: (smile) SHIT!!

She strikes down, launching an energy blade at Rizky, he manages to react fast and dodge the attack. He was surprised by that but that attack cut the side of his jacket.

Rizky: Woah! That was too close!

Rin: Is it?!

He looks to see Rin with her sword glowing and launching another attack, Rizky tuck and rolls away.

Rizky: Ha! You miss again.

Rin: (smile) Really now?

Then he felt a small suction he looked and saw that the last attack that she gives created a wormhole that is sucking him in. He tries to get away even using his shadow to create hooks and stab onto the ground preventing him from falling into it, but his struggle was for nothing when Rin increased the wormhole size and suction strength making him fall into it entirely.

Rizky: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

He then falls through the portal, Rin's eyes then turn purple again seeing the future she cracks a smile. After that Naomi and Kenichi just arrive at the scene hearing the scream.

Kenichi: Is it Rizky's voice?

Naomi: What did you do to him, Rin?!

Rin: Oh, nothing. I'm just sending him to the Wonder World.

Naomi: Wonder World? But why?

Rin: Well he stole Saikou from me.... and I'm gonna make him give it back to me.

Naomi: Don't tell me you're gonna kill him for just stealing?!

Rin: (chuckle) Well I have more plans for him than that, but don't worry, not like I'm gonna do anything bad to him.

Kenichi: What plan are you talking about? Just talking to him?

Rin: Bingo! Just having a little chat that's all. So Ciao!

She then falls backward into the portal and the portal disappears leaving nothing behind. Naomi tries to go to the Wonder World to find her but Kenichi stops her.

Kenichi: Stop Naomi.

Naomi: We need to after them! She could have done something bad to him.

Kenichi: But the Wonder World is massive so it's impossible to find where she specifically sent him. We have known Rin for a long time now and she's not the type to kill or torture a person just for stealing stuff.

Naomi: But still...

Kenichi: I know, but we can try to search for them if we can. For now let's get out of here before the heroes and police show up.

Naomi: *sigh* I just hope that Rizky can make it out fine.

Then they were gone leaving the pro heroes to arrive at the scene finding nothing so they focused on doing search and recusing anyone they can find. Woz was standing at the highest building with the sun starting to rise up behind him.

Woz: (open book) And so the climax of the battle between Good and Evil is finally over. With Good winning once again with All Might saying "Now, it's your turn" to the world showing that the heroes are still strong but the truth is it... that speech doesn't amount to anything. The Evil has achieved what they wanted.... a scar to this society that can't be healed so let's see how the society copes with this issue. We may never get to see it but it is still a scar that will stay. Waga Maou has flown away into the distance to somewhere that we never know where but I will say that he will be accompanied by a doctor or I should say nurse to be precise. So we will see a short chapter of them for your entertainment. (flip page) As for the boy named Rizky Kage he's as now trapped in the Wonder Word that Lady Rin has sent him, I wonder what will happen to him when he faces her again. (close book) We shall see the result soon enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 108 4
In a World Full Of Peace, Chaos slowly a raises as villains begin to make their move, as the legacy of a greatest hero is passed down, another boy st...
16.7K 510 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...
264K 6.6K 36
In a world where the majority of people have abilities called quirks, a white-haired boy gets stuck with a strange little girl. After saving her lif...