Made in Chelsea

By mollswritesx

Following Made in Chelsea 2020/21! More

Willow Locke
Back in Chelsea
Suspicions
Cheating
Friends
Tiff
Is this a date?
Country House
Argument
Last Night
'Fun'
What's Happening?
Emily
Rumours
Reconciliation
Cornwall
More Drama
Verity
The Wedding
Reunited
Cracks Beginning To Show....
Advice
Falling Apart....
Over
Girls Night
Inga
New Beginnings
Flirting?
Observations
Alone
Boat Party
Rumours
Girls' Night Away
Jealous
Where do we go from here?
Protect Your Friends
Blind Date
Pizza
Awkward Dinner
Friends?
Lake District
Christmas Miracle
New Series!!!
We're Back
Emma
Tragic
Girls United
Shameful
Proposal
Meddle
Girls

Gareth's fundraiser

348 7 0
By mollswritesx

****Willow's POV***

Another night came around and we were all down at the boys house having a chilled night. It had been so nice over these last couple of days reconnecting with Miles, last night we had a chilled night around a campfire he'd made with Fred, Julius and Ruby. I did notice that Inga kept looking my way again tonight but I don't really have the energy to be picking arguments with people and letting them get to me."

"Boys you both have the skills of a toddler," I told Julius and Miles as we stood around a pool table together. "I thought you said you'd been practising."

"This is definitely an improvement on our last game." Miles joked.

"He couldn't even told the cue right last time."

"Hey guys, Willow." Rez came over so we moved away from the board. "How are you doing?"

"Good thanks, you?"

"Yeah not too bad, these past few days have been crazy."

"Yeah."

"The last time I spoke with you guys it got a bit passionate and I just wanted to clear the air with all of you. Putting all the issues aside, I know at the end of the day you guys have got my girlfriend's back, which is great." He explained. "So yeah, just moving forward I want to put all this behind us and move on positively with you guys and everyone else. It was never my intention to ruin your guys' friendships with her."

"You know what that's so good to hear on our end. We just have Ruby's back and we love her."

"I can totally see that now."

"It was a tricky situation for everyone involved really. There were probably mistakes from both parties in the way thing were handled."

"Ultimately as well you guys did the completely right thing in coming to me and saying about the texts. I would have loved Habbs and Verity to have done the same thing and then I could have diffused the situation there and then like I did at the barbecue."

"I've said this to Ruby as well, at the end of the day no matter what's happened over these past few days and the opinions that everyone has on your relationship, it's not up to us. We know the slightest bit of information about your relationship and we're creating this image in our heads." I explained. "I'll support whatever decision the two of you make, regardless of my own opinion on the situation."

"I appreciate that and I know Ruby appreciated you saying that to her as well."

"At the end of the day everyone just wants you both to be happy and if you two still believe you make each other happy then we all have to support that."

"Thank you."

"Oh My Word." Ruby let out a massive shout behind us and I turned to find her hugging a tall brunette.

"Who's that?" Miles asked.

"That is Eloise, she'd one of my best mates ex-girlfriends, she's known both Ruby and I for a long time."

"I recognise her, she used to live with Ollie and Gareth for a while, really sweet girl but she'd full of confidence, she used to like walk around the flat half naked." Standing her had made my heels so uncomfortable so I moved to sit on the board and Miles wrapped his arm around me to lean on the board as well. I noticed that a lot last night as well that he was a lot more comfortable in my presence than before.

"As far as I know she'd also single and ready to mingle."

"Single!" Julius rejoiced.

"Do you know her?"

"I know her well, yeah. Well, I know her quite well, she's definitely a firecracker I'll say that. Hot as well."

"This could be your chance."

"You know what, I've come her with quite a lot of expectations to the first house, but now I'm fairly chilled. If something happens then it happens, if not then..."

"He's given up."

"I've given up because no-one likes me."

"Poor Julius." I jokingly wrapped him up in a hug. "I'd love to reject your statement but you just don't quite do it for me."

"Thanks Willow."

"Hey guys," Ruby and Eloise came over to join us. "This is what I like to see all my favourite people together. This is Eloise by the way."

"You look stunning, it's great to see you again." I told her.

"You too, it's been quite a while since we saw each other."

"I'm excited about this, I get quite positive vibes off you." Julius said.

"Thank you, yeah I can't wait to have a bit of fun here."

"I've heard you're a bit of a firecracker." Miles said.

"Have you? I mean you'll have to find out but I guess I can be."

"Consider me intrigued."

"It's also nice to have another single girl in the group." I told her. "I feel like everyone is kind of wifed up. "

"Were they all boring?"

"They're just like 'let's go to a couples spa, let's have alone time tonight'. I just want to have fun."

"We've got a jacuzzi, do you like that kind of thing?"

"I saw that earlier and I was very impressed. Can't wait for that."

"As long as I can join in this time." Rez said. "I guess this is team Hot Tub moving forward."

"Team Hot Tub, now I just need a tequila to get the party started."

"Lets get the party started."

****

"How are you dear?" Gareth asked as I joined him in the little secluded living room away from him, I noticed that he was quite withdrawn today so I wanted to check everything was ok. Tonight we're having this fundraiser in aid of his mum so everyone was making a big effort with that in making cakes and we were planning on auctioning off the Tricep Trio to be wait on you hand and foot for 24 hours.

"I'm good, just wanted to check you were ok?"

"I'm good, this whole place just lets you get lost in your thoughts."

"I know, it's crazy the amount of thinking I've done about the future here."

"It's crazy to think that in these next few months we could be in America, fingers crossed."

"Whenever you say that it just gives me goose bumps. I don't know why, I think it's just the thought that you guys could be sat their with a baby."

"Can you imagine? I actually cannot wait to have my child, walking round Chelsea in one of those baby slings. It's going to be so cute."

"I think you both will be amazing dads, I mean you've basically been my dads over these past few years."

"Sorted you right out, well at least some bits." He said which made me laugh.

"It's surreal to think that after all the struggles things are finally starting to come together now."

"Surreal is the word I keep using as well. The real kicker is just like I won't be able to go and get any parenting tips from my mother."

"I know it is a touchy subject but how is her Alzheimer's? How far gone is it?"

"She's gone."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I could feel him admitting that had an effect on him. "I'm fine."

"No you're not." I moved over to sit next to him and wrapped my arms around him, like he's done to me so many times before.

"Sorry, it's just I feel like lockdown has been hell for me. She's in the home and I'm chomping at the bit to go and see her and I'll be her first visitor when I can. It was her birthday the other day and I know it's just another stupid day but..."

"This is really hard and I obviously can't even think about the amount of torment you're in right now."

"I feel guilty because I haven't done all the video calling and social media stuff with her."

"But you can't feel guilty about that Gareth, Ollie and I both watched you try as hard as possible to get these things in place but it just couldn't be helped."

"t's been 11 years since she first became ill.."

"11 years?"

"Yeah, she was the powerhouse of the family and always the brightest light in the room."

"But that's the way you've got to remember her."

"She kind of reminds me of you."

"That's probably the best compliment anyone's ever given me."

"I've just got to remember that not everyone grew up with a mum as great as mine and I want to cherish those memories, because for every bad feeling I have right now, I've got an amazing childhood memory."

"I love you Gareth, I think it might be nice for us to create some sort of memory bank for both you and her. That way you can look back on the happy memories you've had, hopefully with a little baby in your lap."

"I'd love that. I know we haven't spoken about this formally but we'd love to have you stay with us when we get back into London. The baby is originally just going to be with us and we'll put all their stuff in the dressing room."

"I don't want you to feel like I'm imposing on you two."

"You wouldn't be, I want you to be apart of these memories we make together, including his crazy auntie."

"I'd love that, I love you both so much and I promise I'm here with you every step of the way, I'll be your shoulder to cry on and your celebration drinks partner."

"We love you too."

****

I was really impressed with the effort everyone went to that night, they all seemed to be on their best behaviour and everyone really looked the part. Sadly for Miles, James ended up winning the auction so they were preparing themselves for 24 hours at his beck and call.

"This is literally my worst nightmare." Miles told Fred, Liv, Julius and I. "First of all he sleeps with my ex, now I've got to be his servant for 24 hours."

"Imagine that, 'Miles I want you to tell me how good I am'"

"'Miles make us breakfast in bed, come and feed me chocolates in the bath'. It's going to be bad."

"It's going to be dark is what it will be."

"I honestly thought it was going to be Sophie Hermann, I was already like 'I'll just dress up and scrub her feet'" Fred joked.

"I put some money in, I'd have just made you all do the things you hate, one of you can do the washing up, one will iron all my clothes and one can be my personal footrest."

"But it wasn't just who put the most money in, it's just a random pick out of the hat."

"It's random but your odds of winning are higher the more money you put in. James probably took out a loan, got his parents to remortgage the house."

"How was your date night by the way?" I asked Julius, who Ruby had set up on a date with Eloise.

"Um, do you know what it was actually a really good date."

"Was it? What was the conversation like?"

"She was very sexual, the conversation was just mainly about sex. Which was really rather funny. I actually love talking about that openly. But I also got some decent intel."

"Love a bit of intel."

"Well you might not like this one. Basically Eloise bumped into Maeva, Inga and Paris this morning.

"Oh great." Miles groaned.

"Inga basically called you a fuck boy, throwing around names."

"This fuck boy chat is just bullshit." Miles said.

"I know, it annoyed me hearing that stuff. But credit to Eloise she was like 'I don't give a fuck about those bitches, coming at me trying to make up these rumours when I've only had a three minute conversation with Miles."

"Yeah."

"She thinks they're trying to ward her off you."

"With us you never say bad things about Inga." I said. "Once that was over with Inga you haven't really even thought about her."

"Exactly, I almost forgot she was here." I've not gone out of my way to annoy her or to be rude to her, but I have said to her 'we can't be friends, I can't really talk to you, that's just not how I do things'"

"Then she kind of moved on to who Eloise was friends with and she mentioned that she knew you Willow, lets just say Inga was not the nicest."

"What did she say?"

"Apparently you've been hanging around Miles like a fly waiting for him to finish things with Inga. Apparently you were all over him the other night, she just said Eloise needs to keep an eye on you."

"That's absolute bullshit, yeah Miles and I have been spending time together. She's referring to him leaning on me as I was sat on the pool table last night."

"I don't understand that because when we were speaking, you was so supportive of our relationship. You never say put any pressure on me to end things." Miles wrapped his arm around my waist. "I'm sorry that you were kind of brought into the firing line."

"It's not your fault. Did the other girls like stick up for me in anyway?"

"Maeve told her that the comments were out of line and not to call you those things, Paris seemed to agree that it went against girl code."

"Girl code? Nothing is going on between me and Miles but even if it did like what loyalty do I have to a girl who wouldn't even talk to me a few weeks ago, who I didn't even know existed until I came here."

"You have no reason to feel guilty." Fred confirmed. "I think you need to speak to her though and see where she's got these judgements from to nip them in the bud before this becomes even bigger."

****

"This is actually such a nice set up." Miles told Ruby and I as we stood to the side. "You both look lovely as well."

"Thank you, yeah it's been a nice evening."

"How are you and Rez by the way?"

"You know what, we're good, we're fine. He's making a lot more effort now but I think when you're in here you look towards the future a lot more and I think I have to make the decision about when is enough, enough?"

"Yeah."

"When do I have the strength in myself to just say, I don't want to live my life like this, I want more."

"What you said just then is great." I told her. "Relationships can't just continue on without some sort of review process, otherwise no one would ever find true happiness. I think you maybe kind of think you're not as happy as you sometimes think you are."

"It's not about other people's opinions but I guess when people say things like that to you, you have to take a look at the situation."

"Yeah and that is also a danger in long term relationships, you miss that passion and excitement, some whisking you off your feet and giving you that buzz."

"I've also become very complacent."

"Hello," Inga and Paris came over to join us.

"Hi girls, how are we?" Ruby welcomed them.

"Hello gorgeous girls and Miles." Paris greeted us. "What are you three up to?"

"Just having a drink and a catch up. Having a good night?"

"Yeah, yeah I just feel like we maybe have a few things to talk about." Inga said, mainly to Miles. "Cos I hate this."

"What do you hate?" That was met with silence. "Because all I'm hearing is you're bitching about me and my friends behind my back."

"Bitching about you?"

"Yes, I heard when Julius went on a date with Eloise that you think I'm a fuckboy, I can't be trusted, all these kinds of things."

"Then you called me a fly, said she should watch out for me." I added.

"Half of what was me." Paris admitted.

"Half of that was you? We've spoken twice and you apparently made up with Willow just the other day. Eloise said that you guys were like 'three little bitches', warning her off me."

"Three little bitches?"

"Yeah, because that's how she felt like you were acting."

"I think that says more about her character than us." Paris said.

"I was really nice to her." Inga also added.

"There's no need to be rude to her." I said. "You don't even know her."

"Did I ask for your opinion on my opinion?" Paris asked.

"Well I feel like you'll give it anyway so I'm just giving mine."

"That shows a lot about her because no-one was rude to her, we were just looking out for her. Nobody deserves to be calling each other names and I would never call her a name like that."

"Shall we start with the comments at me then," I said. "I didn't think there was a problem between us but obviously there is, it feels like at the moment you're trying to cause arguments between me and others."

"Everyone can see it, the two of you have become very close, you're single, I just feel like Eloise deserved to know that." Inga said.

"The other night by the way, I was on the pool table and Miles was using it to balance himself, there was nothing wrong with that. Especially nothing against this girl code that I should have to you, who I barely even know."

"It's never nice though to see your ex basically jump from one bed to the next." Paris said.

"Where do you come up with this shit?" I almost shouted. "I've got more respect for myself than that, I've not kissed Miles. But if I did, who do I owe an apology to, we're both single, we're both young, I think we all deserve to have a bit of fun."

"I mean apparently I'm a fuck boy so don't do that with me." Miles joked.

"I called you a fuckboy I will admit that, I do think that with how you're currently acting." Inga said.

"What being clear and honest with you?"

"You weren't honest with me."

"Yes I was."

"I feel like you completely strung me along."

"I've been very clear, before when we were just involved with each other, I said the only way this will work for me is that I have to cut someone completely off. For once I actually stuck by that, I've not spoken about you, I've not mentioned you in any conversations."

"I know, you've barely even acknowledged me."

"Now all I'm hearing is you're name calling me, speaking about me, knowing it will all come back to me. Like that's not going to make me want to build a friendship with you or want to be around you."

"But these judgements have to come from you degrading her..."

"I've not finished. I don't want to see you upset like this, I don't want to see you like this."

"I just feel like we lost so much together. I get we weren't meant to be in a relationship, I don't think either of us really wanted that anyway. But it wasn't meant to be like this, I put on a happy front but you have really hurt me with how cold you can be to me"

"I don't like seeing you like this, I never once wanted you to feel like I hated you or there was any animosity between us. I don't want to act like a dick, I'm just doing what is best for me"

"I guess I don't know, I can't let it go. I guess I just thought like at the least we would always be friends."

"I'm sorry to say that right now I just can't be friends with you, and the easiest way for me to do that is to move forward and cut it clean, because otherwise I'll just screw my head up, sorry."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 7.8K 45
"maybe you can show me how to love, maybe" social media x real life started may 2020- completed october 2020
136K 1.4K 19
"Give me love like never before 'Cause lately I've been craving more" In which a model and a footballer are both dragged to a party that neither of t...
ENVY By keishahrmsx

General Fiction

602K 23.1K 73
NEW STORY! chapters are updated frequently. No bio, just read. It's worth it
380K 6.6K 79
when julia "jules" grealish gets added into a chat of her cousin's friendgroup. started: 15th december 2022 finished: 14th january 2023 16-LECLERC cr