A Monster turned Hero (MHA X...

By macrostorn

Minato, a 14-year old boy from Aldera Middle School wishes to become a hero, alongside his friends, Katsuki a... More

1: "A New Beginning"
2: "A Fated Meeting"
3: "Going Beyond"
4: "The First Day"
5: "Rivalry, Presidency and New Friends"
6: "The Monster Unleashed"
7: "Sports Festival"
8: "The Results of Effort"
10: "The Hero Killer"
9: "Your Quirk"
11: "Ingenium's Rebirth"
12: "Final Exams"
13: "The Incredible I-Island"
15: "The True Culprit"
16: "Two Heroes"
17: "A Moment of Respite"
18: "Training Camp"
19: "A Much Needed Talk"
20: "Forest Mayhem"
21: "Search and Rescue"
22: "The One Behind All"
23: "Minato Amamiya: Origin"
24: "The Painful Truth"
25: "Forgiveness and Realization"
26: "Second Chance"
27: "Confrontation and Confession"
28: "The Big Three"
29: "The Past Repeats"
30: "Preparation"
31: "Overhaul"
32: "Defeat"
33: "Rehearsal"
34: "Dreams and Reality"
35: "Hero Too"

14: "Party Crashers"

482 13 2
By macrostorn

"You're late!"

Iida said, as Minato and Mina entered the building where the party would take place. Everyone else was already there, apart from Katsuki, Kirishima and Melissa. Izuku, Iida and Shoto were sharply dressed, while Kaminari and Mineta simply wore their waiter uniforms. Momo wore a green dress, with two thin straps on her shoulders. Her hair was done up in a fancy-looking ponytail. Behind her stood an embarrassed Jiro in a magenta dress and a small black jacket, keeping her usual punk-rock style. Half of her bangs were held to the side of her head and, for accessories, she was wearing fingerless gloves. Uraraka, who was standing by their side, was wearing a white frilly dress, with bright pink highlights, and black stockings.

"Oh, you're still here? The party's starting!"

Everyone turns towards the voice to see Melissa jogging towards them, in a two colored dress: blue top and a white skirt, a black belt around her waist and her hair done in a ponytail.

Iida:"(Irritated) Neither Bakugo-kun nor Kirishima-kun are answering their phones."

Iida then asks Minato and Izuku to try and contact Katsuki, when suddenly an emergency warning about a bomb threat is heard from the speakers, as metal sheets come down, covering doors and windows.

Melissa:"(Muttering) I don't think the security system would go into high alert just because of a bomb threat..."

Izuku:"(Slightly nervous) Why don't we go to the party? It's supposed to be full of heroes, right? Plus, All Might will be there. He should know what to do."

Minato:"Good idea, Izuku. Even if the elevators don't work, the emergency stairs should be accessible, right?"

Melissa:"That's it! The entrance is right here. Follow me!"

Everyone starts moving upstairs. As they reach the entrance to the room where the party was being held, they find a metal sheet covering the door. As Melissa remembers about the glass skylight on the room's ceiling, they go upstairs, only to see All Might restrained by some sort of machinery, along with several other heroes in the same situation.

Minato:"Tch, Damn it."

Izuku:"What's going on!?"

Melissa:"That's part of the island's security system! It's used to detain villains... so why is it being used on heroes!?"

Minato then calls Jiro and tries to signal All Might. As the muscular man notices his students, Minato points at Jiro, as they both understand what he means. Jiro then uses her quirk to listen into the room and starts shaking in fear.

Jiro:"(Afraid) This is bad! The villains have taken over the security system and are holding everyone on the island hostage."

The teens look at eachother, uncertain of what to do next, until Iida speaks up.

Iida:"(Nervous) The wisest course of action is to try and escape the building."

Momo:"(Scared) I agree. We are still students. Trying to fight the villains would be against the law."

Kaminari:"(Scared) What if we escape and call for help from outside the island?"

Melissa:"(Nervous) It would be hard to escape from here, especially if we're trying to stay undetected. I-Island's security system is on par with some of the best max-security villain prisons. We'd be found out."

Kaminari:"(Scared) Then... should we just stay here and wait for a rescue?"

Minato:"(Pissed) Do you guys really think that's what heroes would do?"

Everyone looks at Minato in surprise, as Jiro speaks.

Jiro:"I-i agree with Amamiya! We're trying to become heroes, so we can't just stand here waiting."

Izuku:"(Determined) Yeah, you're right. They need our help. Plus, we might be the only ones who aren't being held hostage."

Mineta:"(Shocked) Are you guys crazy!? The villains already got the pros, and even All Might! How can we stop them!?"

Iida:"Amamiya-kun is right."

Shoto:"We're heroes-in-training, so we can't just stand here, doing nothing."

Minato:"(Smiling) Then it's settled. We're helping them."

Izuku:"Still, we don't know how many they are and it's illegal for us to use our quirks against them."

Izuku starts losing himself in his ramble, until Minato karate-chops him in the head.

Minato:"That's enough of that. You're overcomplicating things. All Might said they took over the security system, so we just have to take it back. If we have to fight... (Grinning) we just claim it was self-defense!"

Everyone looks at Minato with a dumbfounded look in their faces, apart from Melissa, who starts talking.

Melissa:"That can actually work. The island's security system's control room is on the top floor of this tower. If we get to it, I can get to the main terminal and restart the system."

Momo:"But the villains will most likely be there. We don't know how many of them there are, nor do we know how strong they are."

Minato:"True. But that's a problem for later. Right now, our focus is getting there without drawing attention. Can you do that, Melissa?"

Melissa:"Possibly. Since we haven't been attacked yet, I'm assuming the villains don't know how to operate the security cameras, which means that, so long as we avoid tripping any alarms, they shouldn't notice us."

Minato:"Alright then, let's go."

Everyone agrees and starts moving, until Mineta, who had not moved an inch, suddenly panics.

Mineta:"(Panicked) Are you guys crazy!? How are we supposed to beat these villains!?"

Minato:"(Turning towards him, pissed) If you don't want to help, then stay here, sucking your thumb!"

With that, Minato and the rest start moving again, as Mineta starts running after them.

Mineta:"(Scared) Fine, fine! Just don't leave me here alone!"

(Timeskip brought to you by the Chibi group running up the stairs, exhausted, while Chibi Minato is running ahead of them, bored)

The group was on 13th floor, tired from running up stairs, apart from Minato, who was just bored from having to match the pace of the rest.

Minato:"How far are we, Melissa?"

Melissa:"(Tired) The control room is on the 200th floor..."

Minato:"(Annoyed) Oh, come on! Can't I just carry you and go full speed the rest of the way? At this pace, we'll never make it there!"

Iida:"Absolutely not! We are facing dangerous villains here! No matter how talented or skilled, everyone can be overpowered, even you!"

Minato:"Maybe so, but you can't deny that it would be easier to keep our stealth with just two people, rather than an entire group."

Iida:"Perhaps, but it is more likely that, despite our efforts, we end up running into villains. If that were to happen, then a bigger group would give us the upper hand."

Minato sighed, knowing Iida was right, and the group kept running. As they went up, even Iida, who's used to run long distances, starts getting tired, with the others progressively worse than him, apart from Minato, who, despite carrying a completely exhausted Melissa on his back, was perfectly fine. As they reach the 80th floor, they find their way blocked by a metal shutter. Shoto suggested breaking it, being replied by Melissa, who warns that the alarm would be triggered if they did. As Mineta moves towards a nearby door, suggesting they went through there, Melissa tries to stop him, only for the alarm to go off from Mineta opening the door. Minato facepalms, thinking of ways to kill his classmate. As he sets down Melissa, she and Mina calm down the angry boy.

Iida:"Is there any other way up, Melissa-san?"

Melissa:"There's another emergency staircase on the opposite side!"

As the group starts moving towards the other stairs, metal shutters started coming down from the ceiling, blocking their way from both sides, if not for a wave of ice, sent by Shoto, holding them up on one side. The group started moving as fast as they could, hearing the ice crack from the pressure of the shutters. As the ice was about to give in, letting the shutters smash his friends, Minato unleashes the four tendrils of his kagune out, ripping the back of his suit, and wrapping them around everybody, apart from Melissa, who he carried in his arms, due to being the person closest to him, and lunged onto the door. As he lets down his friends, Minato proceeds to take off his suit jacket and tie and uses his kagune to rip off the shutter covering the door on one pull, ripping the door along with it. As his tendrils retreated onto his back, everyone looks at him surprised, apart from Momo, who was uncomfortable.

Izuku:"What are those, Minato-kun!?"

Mina:"Yeah! I didn't know about those!"

Minato:"(Uncomfortable) Sorry. It's... not something I really like to use, so I keep them hidden. I only really use them in case of emergency."

Shoto gives him an understanding look, while Momo avoids looking all together.

Minato:"(Smiling uncomfortably) Plus, it gives me a scary look, so I wouldn't really look like a hero."

Mina:"Well, I disagree! (Cheerful) You look awesome with them! And those eyes! They looked so cool! It makes you look different, kinda like me!"

Iida:"Indeed. And if you had not used them, we could have ended up injured or worse."

Minato looks at his friends with a smile on his, as they all talk to him and eachother about how awesome, or cool, or useful his kagune is, while Momo simply stays silent. Afterwards, the group enters the room to see a small forest inside it, as Melissa explains that it is called a "Plant Factory" and what it is used for. As they begin running, Jiro warns everyone, pointing to the incoming elevator. Everyone immediately hides behind bushes or trees. After the elevator doors were heard opening, Minato peeks carefully, seeing two men. The first one was a short, heavy-looking man. The second man was the complete opposite: quite tall and equally slender. Both of them seemed to be wearing black, military-looking, clothes and kevlar vests. From the clothing and lack of weapons he assumed they were villains, with battle-suited quirks. As the men walk towards the center of the area, they stop and look around.

Short Villain:"They said those kids would be here."

Tall Villain:"(Annoyed) Tch. They picked an annoying place to hide... (Looking around) I found you, you brats!"

As Minato peeks again, he sees the villain pointing away from their hiding spot. As keeps watching, he sees Katsuki and Kirishima, approaching the villains. As they try to understand what's going on, the villains attack them. Katsuki propels himself up with his explosions and starts fighting the short villain, who used his quirk, turning into a big, purple, beast-like man. Kirishima, however, thought there was some sort of misunderstanding and panicked at the attack. As the tall villain was about to hit him, Minato, who had lunged from his hiding spot, stomps the man's head into the ground, making a small crater. A few minutes later, as Katsuki defeated the villain, Minato speaks.

Minato:"About time you got finished."

Katsuki turns to see Minato, along with everyone else.

Katsuki:"(Surprised) Huh!? What the hell are you all doing here!?"

Minato:"I'm the one who should be asking that, you moron."

Kirishima:"(Rubbing the back of his head) We kinda got lost, looking for the reception."

Minato:"(Facepalms) How the hell did you end up on the 80th floor, looking for the reception!?"

Katsuki:"(Annoyed) Just forget it! What the heck is going on!?"

The group then explains the current situation to the two newcomers.

Minato:"By the way, where do we go from here, Melissa?"

Melissa:"Let me think... the alarm must have triggered the shutters in the entire building so... (Looking up) That's it! There's a maintenance room that controls the lighting in here. It has a manual ladder, but... (Disappointed) it only opens from the inside."

Momo:"I may be able to assist on that matter!"

Everyone looks dumbfounded at Momo, as she makes a grenade launcher appear from her chest.

Momo:"(Preparing to shoot) Please, cover your ears!"

As she shoots, a massive explosion is heard, as an equally massive hole in the ceiling can be seen. Minato then turns to Momo.

Minato:"(Shocked) What crazy kind of formulas have you been learning!?"

Momo:"(Proud) Some very useful ones!"

Momo then realizes who she's talking to, and looks away, flustered. Noticing this, Minato sighs, cracking his fingers, as he turns back to his main concern right now.

Minato:"Now we need someone to get up there. Ochako, use your quirk on Mina."

Mina:"(Pouting) Hey, why me!?"

Minato:"Because you're the lightest one here, apart from Ochako, who gets sick when she uses it on herself."

Mina:"Still, that's a lot of work. (Teasing) But if you reward me first..."

Minato:"(Annoyed) Really? Now's not the time."

Mina:"(Happy) Yes it is... since I have the upper hand!"

Minato glares at her with his kakugan, making Mina take a step back, before shaking off the fear.

Mina:"You're not scaring me, Mi-kun!(Grinning) So, how's it gonna be?"

Minato:"(Sighs) What do you want?"

Mina:"(Excited) A kiss!"

Minato:"(Incredulous) What?"

Mina:"(Excited) A kiss! A real one, on the lips!"

Everyone looks shocked at her, apart from Izuku and an annoyed Katsuki, who were already used to this kind of stuff, back in middle school."

Momo:"(Outraged) T-this is highly improper, Ashido-san!"

Minato:"(Talking to Mina) And what if I refuse?"

Momo:"(Shocked) You are actually considering it!"

Mina looked at Momo with a teasing look.

Mina:"(Smirking) Then you'll have to find a way up yourself, Mi-kun."

Minato simply sighs and steps forward, wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing his lips against Mina's. As she froze for a moment, she then wraps her arms around his neck. Time passes, until Minato finally pulls back, breathing in deeply.

Minato:"Happy now?"

Mina just stood there silently, touching her lips with her fingers, blushing madly. After a moment, she comes out of her daze and answers.

Mina:"(Shy) Huh... yeah. (Ecstatic) You're pretty good at kissing, Mi-kun!"

The two then turn, seeing most of guys looking to the side and the girls looking at them embarrassed. Mina then asks Ochako to use her quirk and floats up to the vents. After everyone climbed the ladder, they saw Mina waiting for them, looking really pleased.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
33K 675 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
26.8K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
168K 6.6K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...