The Apprentice || Anakin Skyw...

By and-the-children-too

ON HOLD Living on Tatooine for eleven years as a slave under the ownership of Watto has been something close... More

Authors Note
1-Hope
2-No Turning Back
3-You Own It
4-Savior
5-Weak
6-Serene
7-Unprofessional
8-Intoxicating•
9-Devil In My Ear
10-Adventurous
11-Consequences
12-So Far Gone
13-He•
14-Knows No Bounds
15-Revenge is Sweet•
16-Anya
17-Jealous
18-Everything
19-So Close•
20-A Life for a Life
21-Unforgivable
22-Milo
23-Just A Dream•
24-Soulmate
25-Shoot To Kill
26-Only For You•
27-Hunt
28-Wrong Things•
29-I Trust You
30-One More Time
31- Silenced
32-I'm Taking It
33-Snips
34-Lost
35-Beautiful Stranger
36-Irreplacable
37-Unnatural
38-Wickedly Inhumane
39-Dinner Time
40-A Ghost
41-Natural
42-I'm Proud of You•
43-More Than Helpful•
44-I Always Keep My Word
46-Unimaginable Fear•
47- Seal the Deal
48-A Little Bit of Hope
49-Loopholes
50-Skywalker•
51-Red
52-Immortal Inevitable
53-Butterfly•
54-Traitor
55-No One and Nothing
56-Generous Offer
57-Abeloth's Cage•
58-Close Your Eyes
59-Because of You
60-Dangerous Combination
61-The Apprentice of Darth Vader
62-For Good
63- Patience
64 - Leia
65 - Power and Control
66 - Demand
67 - Lux Bonteri
68 - Kidnapping
69 - You Will
70 - Mercy
71 - Human
72 - A Fraction
73 - I'm Coming For You
74 - The Jedi Way
75 - Anakin

45-Feeling Guilty•

9.3K 246 245
By and-the-children-too

༻✦༺

Vader's POV
I rushed down the hallways in a panic as I checked the one place I haven't yet. I waved open the bedroom door and (y/n) froze in place, just as she was using the force to lift up a dresser.

But since I distracted her; the dresser fell back to the floor with a loud thud, making her cringe, "Sorry." She uttered with a shyly grin.

I sighed in annoyance, but I was also relieved of the heavy tension in my chest now that I see that shes okay,"(y/n) I thought I asked you to stay in the library with Ahsoka and Fives," I strutted in and closed the door behind me, "Not lie to Ahsoka about going to the bathroom and then disappear for twenty minutes; you gave everyone a heart attack." I leisurely crossed my arms over my chest while I stared down at her in a scolding manner.

When I had gone to find her, Ahsoka and Fives were both in complete hysteria; telling me that she hadn't returned in awhile and they couldn't find her anywhere.

"I know, I'm sorry," She shrugged sheepishly before gesturing around the room, "But I was hoping to clean the room for you before you were done. And I had every intention of going back to them afterwards I swear."

As she spoke; I lifted my gaze and eyed the room that was still relatively messy, but a lot better than before. I looked back down to her with an appreciative smile, "Thank you my love, but this is my mess; you don't have to clean it up." I reached forward and gently gripped her wrist so I could pull her closer to me, "I'll just have the housemaids do it." I shrugged as I bent down and kissed her forehead as another thank you for her sweet gesture.

She closed her eyes as I kissed her, and then opened them again when I backed away, "I know, but I wanted to do it; I felt guilty because this was my fault."

I furrowed my brows at her ridiculous statement, "Your fault? How is any of this your fault?" I gestured around the room that I destroyed.

She sighed as she backed away from my hold, and turned towards the shattered vase that I had thrown during my moment of anguish, "You were hurting because of me, because I wasn't careful enough." She bent down, and began to pick up the larger pieces of the broken glass with her bare hands.

I rushed to her side to stop her before she has an accident, "Don't you're gonna-" She cut me off with a hiss of pain as she dropped the glass to the floor; blood began to drip down her finger, "Hurt yourself." I sighed, I knew that was going to happen, she's always so prone to injury. I gently grabbed her hand and lifted it so I could inspect the small womb that rested on her fingertip; there was also a a cut below her index finger on her palm, neither of them were harsh or deep.

This moment reminded of the day I met her; it was when I walked back into the shop after I killed Watto, she had cut her finger on a glass cup that she broke.

She eyed her finger with familiarity in her gaze; making me think that she may be remembering it as well. If this incident had triggered the memory that is, "I'm sorry." She looked up into my eyes apologetically.

I shot her a glare as I used my shirt to soak up some of the blood, "You really need to stop apologizing, come on let's clean this up in the bathroom." I helped her off the floor and I walked her into the bathroom before opening the cabinet to pull out my first-aid; the exact one I had placed in here because she was always getting hurt. I took my time and cleaned off the small wounds for her before placing on a the little band-aids, "There," I held her hand up to her eyes with a smile, "Good as new." I lowered down and kissed the band-aids for her in an attempt to be flirtatious.

"Thank you," She smiled as her cheeks grew to a rosy red, "So, does this mean you're done working for the night?"

I nodded; placing my hands on either side of her on the sink while her back was to it, "I'm all yours beautiful, we can do whatever you want; just no more cleaning, you have nothing to feel guilty for." I raised a hand and brushed her hair behind her ear, "If anything, I should be the one feeling guilty."

She furrowed her brows confusedly, "Why do you say that?"

I sighed; deciding that it's time tell her every detail I may have left out about the night she died, "Remember how I told you that we got into a fight that night?" I asked and she nodded in recognition, "Well, it was my fault. I said some things that weren't true, and I hurt you. So you ran away from me feeling distraught, and no longer in your right mind."

"What did you say?" She asked without taking her eyes off of me.

I looked down in shame as I tightened my grip on the sink behind her, before glancing back up, "I said I only proposed to you as a way of luring Obi-Wan out of the shadows. And then when I was telling you that you couldn't leave for the mission; you made an argument, saying that I couldn't tell you what to do because we were equals, and I said," I paused feeling guilty all over again over these next words. I just remember being mad and afraid; and I didn't handle it well, "I said we weren't  equals because we weren't married yet, therefore you are nothing."

Her mouth opened like she wanted to speak, but nothing came out. I stared into her eyes pleadingly, hoping this revelation wouldn't change anything. Then finally, she spoke, "Why would you say that and why didn't you tell me before; when I had asked you to spare no details?" She asked in a tone that was mixed with hurt feelings, and also anger.

Panicking, I removed my hands from the sink and cupped her cheeks with desperation in my eyes, "Because I was too ashamed to tell you. And I said it because; I was stupid, I was angry, I was scared, and I was honestly just being an asshole," I told her in a way that didn't seem like I was trying to make excuses. Her eyes stayed on mine, but I couldn't read her emotions at the moment due to my own erratic ones, "I didn't mean any of it, not a single word. I was waiting for you to come back so I could beg you to forgive me, so I could take all of it back, but I-" I paused as my eyes watered, and my chest tightened due to my crippling anxiety over the memory, "I didn't get the chance to." My voice cracked as I did my best to suppress my pain; I kept reminded myself that she was alive and right in front of me, "But now I do and I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking sorry (y/n). Please forgive me I-"

She quickly cupped my face and kissed me; stopping my rant and immediately soothing down my emotions. I automatically kissed her back and she smoothly ran her fingers through my hair while pulling me closer to deepen the embrace. I moved my lips in sync with hers while I lowered my hands to her waist and hugged her tightly; wishing to stay like this forever.

After a few seconds, she pulled away and dropped her hands while giving me a sympathetic, "Are you okay now?" She asked, and I nodded while I was catching my breath from the kiss, "Good, because you were making the room shake." She looked around the room slowly and that's when I looked around as well; noticing the multiple objects that had fallen over and onto the floor.

I was stunned; I didn't even realize I did any of this, I guess I didn't have a grip on my emotions as well as I thought, "I'm sorry I didn't realize-"

She cut me off again, but this time with her finger pressed to my lips, "Stop apologizing, you're gonna cause the building to collapse," She smiled before removing her finger, "And I forgive you Ani, so please stop crying." She raised her hand and wiped away my stray tears; I hadn't realized I was crying either.

"You do?" I asked like I didn't believe her. One of my biggest fears from this whole thing, was that she wouldn't forgive me for those harsh, heart breaking words.

She nodded while caressing my cheek in a living way. I was assuming that this was her way of trying to get me to remain calm, "I can see that you really didn't mean them, and judging by the fact that you almost brought this room down on us; you really are sorry." She got on her toes and kissed me again, this time with more passion.

I immediately accepted her gesture and pressed my body against hers as I hugged her around her waist, "I really am." I whispered in between our kisses as I gripped her hips, and picked her up to set her on top of the sink, "I love you (y/n)."

"Show me," She responded and I broke away with furrowed brows; confused on what she meant, "Show me how much you love me Anakin." She clarified on what she was asking me to do.

I felt instant excitement build up inside of me by her request, but I still had to make sure it what's she actually wanted; and not because it's what she thinks I want. I brought my hand up and trailed her lips smoothly, "Are you sure about this baby?"

She nodded, while a smile slowly spread across her plump lips, "Definitely."

(Sexual Content; Smut)

That was the only response I needed.

I crashed my lips to hers urgently as I began to desperately pull off her shorts; wanting nothing more than to be inside of her again, to show her exactly how much I love her.

She kissed me back passionately and lifted herself up to help me remove her shorts, since she was currently siting on the sink. As soon as I got them off, along with her underwear, I threw them behind me, and leisurely inched my fingers into her already wet folds.

She moaned in ecstasy as I pressed my gloved fingers inside of her; curling them in just the right spot to shoot waves of pleasure throughout her body.

As I was fingering her with my right hand, my left was tightly gripping her neck while I carried on kissing her like this would be the last time. That's how I planned to always have my moments with her now, because you just never know when it really will be the last time.

So I was savoring every second of this; every kiss. Every soft whimper that was escaping her mouth. Every goosebump I got while her fingertips trailed my skin gently. And most importantly, every single beat of her beautiful heart, that I could feel against my hand that was gripping her neck.

I quickened my pace inside of her and my hard dick was painfully pressing against the inside of pants; begging to be let out so it can feel the walls of her soaking pussy wrapped around it.

As I continued kissing the love of my life, I removed my hands for their current duties and undid my pants; pulling them down along with my boxers, exposing my rock hard cock.

I backed away from the kiss to catch my breath and her gaze traveled down to my dick; her eyes widened, "Holy shit thats huge; I have that in me often?" She asked in surprise while looking back up to me.

I chuckled with a cocky smirk and a nod, "Yes and you love it." I gripped it and began stroking it gently; making myself moan as the pre-cum dripped from the tip.

Her eyes were locked on me and I watched as she bit her lip seductively and widened her legs as an invitation, "We'll see about that." She teased me with a devilish smirk. A smirk that I'm all too familiar with, and it only made me harder; if that was even possible.

I wasted no time and pressed my tip against her wet entrance, "Let me know if you want to me stop baby." I informed her and she nodded eagerly while her gaze stayed locked on my cock; eyes filled with anticipation.

I smiled as I slowly entered her, and inch by inch I began to fill her up as pleasured moans escaped both of our throats, "Oh fuck." She whimpered when I was all the way inside.

I closed my eyes from the sensation of being inside of her again. Her wet walls were inviting, and they felt incredibly smooth as I slowly moved myself in and out of her so she could get used to the big size, "You feel so good wrapped around my cock (y/n)," I moaned softly as I started going a little faster; earning me sweet moans that parted from my girls lips. I leaned my forehead against hers and began to kiss her lovingly as I gripped her hips tight, and began thrusting into her harder and faster.

Her cries of pleasure echoed loudly in the bathroom  as her head repeatedly hit the mirror behind her with every thrust, "Fuck Anakin that feels so good, please don't stop," She moaned in a cry as her tight walls were hugging and milking my cock perfectly as always, "Uh- I want it harder." Her darkened yellow eyes met mine with a deep hunger.

There's my girl.

I tightened my grip on her hips and fucked her harder until she was screaming my name with pleasure. I raised my gloved hand from her hip and gripped her neck once again and began choking her; just enough to send a high to her brain and bring her closer to her orgasm. She always loved being choked, and judging by the amount of squirming she's doing, she still loves it, "Cum all over my cock baby." I lifted one of her legs and put it on my shoulder as I continued to thrust into her relentlessly. This new position sparked something in me and my cock felt like it was ready to burst, "Fuck (y/n), I love your pussy." I gripped her neck tighter and brought her up to kiss her urgently, before pushing her head back against the mirror roughly; making it crack behind her from the impact.

I almost stopped; worried that I hurt her. But her lust filled eyes told me otherwise, "Fuck that was hot, I'm so close," She brought her other leg up for me, and laid it on my shoulder. I thrusted into her animalistically with every intention of making her scream with my dick still inside of her, "I'm gonna cum!" She whimpered in a euphoric cry as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I could feel her walls contracting and pulsing around me as she came all over my dick.

I grabbed onto both of her legs and thrusted harder as I felt myself about to cum as well, "Fuck, you're gonna take all my cum like a good girl." I couldn't hold it in any longer; I shot my head back and my cock began unloading its seed into her, but I never slowed my movements down.

I kept thrusting into her hard and fast as I rode out my orgasm as long as I could. Both of us were incredibly sensitive and I'm sure most of the temple could hear our constant screams of euphoria. It was unlike any sexual experience we had, and that says something because we've fucked more times than I could count. But something about this one, was.. out of this galaxy.

Finally, I began to slow down and I pulled myself out of her. Our juices had mixed together inside of her, and they were flowing out of her as she stayed on the sink with her chest heaving up and down. Her head was laying back against the bow broken mirror with an innocent smile on her face, "That was amazing," She spoke breathlessly with a hint of adoration in her tone.

I chuckled as I bent down and kissed her right cheek, then her forehead, then her left cheek, and finally; her lips, and I lingered there a little longer than the rest , before pulling away to gaze into her beautiful eyes, "I told you that you would love it baby."

༻✦༺
Hope you enjoyed ♥️
And omg it's been so long since I've written a full on SMUT so I'm sorry it was cringe lol I was having a litttle trouble with it.
༻✦༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 769 37
After ending up on the infamous Death Star without knowing why, your Emperor Vaders prisoner. Your shown mercy and the oppurtunity to prove yourself...
49.7K 1.7K 94
"When I offer you my hand again, you'll take it." What if Kylo Ren had been right? What if Rey had taken Kylo Ren's hand when he offered it the seco...
224K 7.9K 43
I'm a Jedi Padawan... oh wait, I'm not. No Master will pick me. I'm the fabled "Weakest Jedi." My connection to the force is so below-average I can b...
10K 209 26
Y/n and Anakin grew up together on Tatooine. They both had felt a spark for each other growing up. Anakin and y/n had both had a skill for building...