The last descendant of Lakrio...

By Nalvaren

If story about two OC characters that are the last line of Lakrios royalty sent to modern Orario. Lakrios, o... More

Prologue
Chapter 2, Orario and Reunion?
Chapter 3: Fia Side
Chapter 4: Reunion for real? Fia side part 2
Chapter 5: This feeling, 1000 years later

Chapter 1 A Brief Salvation

1K 29 11
By Nalvaren

It was a few months after Bell and Fia came to this age, they were really devastated. Especially Bell who kept blaming himself for being weak and failed to protect his kingdom, more so unable to protect his father and mother. Fia, who saw Bell keep training, hunting monsters while crying with hollow eyes, broke her heart. She strongly wished that if only she had more power at that time. Both were so hollow that even Zeus and Alaia didn't know what to do. Zeus would read Hero's story for Bell. Which was the only salvation for Bell. A story where a hero, unlike him, were able to save their hometown, and protect their loved ones, a fairy tale that this boy can only dream about.

Fia would sometimes join them and sleep on Bell's lap while listening to Zeus.

One day, they got a visitor in front of the door. Zeus were shocked when he saw who's the visitor was. It was Alfia and Zard The executive of Hera familia and Zard, the executive of Zeus familia. They came with the intent of looking at Alaia one time before they left. But then the appearance of Bell and Fia shocked them.

"Who are them?" Asked Alfia

"I don't remember seeing those kids before," Said Zard while inspecting them, his forehead furrowed when they saw their expression, hollow eyes that you wouldn't expect to see from a kid, he starts to wonder what the hell happened to both of them.

"Uhh.. this is a long story. Maybe you guys can come in first, bet you would like it." Zeus prepared two extra chairs for both of them.

"Make it fast," Said Alfia as she quickly sat on the chair.

Then Bell and Fia sitting in front of Zard and Alfia with Alaia in Alfia's lap.

Alfia was against it at first, but then Alaia's crying sealed her way out. Forcing her to lift Alaia to her lap and made Alaia instantly behave herself while playing with Alfia's hair in silence.

Alfia was mildly embarrassed by this but she chose to focus on matters right now.

Zard chuckled when he saw Alfia's situation, but Alfia quickly glared at him which made Zard instantly look away in fear.

It's okay, it's okay, she won't blow me away in front of these kids, won't she? Thought him in horror.

"So, old man, who are these two? I hope it's not the work of some stupid guy in our familia against Hera familia, aren't they?" Asked Zard in hope of shifting the mood.

"Hahaha... Relax, I don't want to get my ass kicked again by Hera. This is Bell and Fia."

"Hello..."

"Hello..."

Both of them replied without saying much, even their tone seemed dead.

"Zeus... what in the hell did you get yourself into again right now?" Asked Zard with a headache as he couldn't handle what he just saw.

Alfia didn't say anything and just looked at them both. She knew the expression of these two kids too well. That is the expression of despair, hopelessness, and emptiness, the same face that she made when she lost everything including her sister.

"I found both of them, suddenly appearing in this house, bathed in a sphere of lighting."

"What does that mean?" Asked Zard confused while taking a glance at the two of them.

"1300 Years ago, I gave a present, for a mortal who showed this world hope, that this world can fight, the same mortal that made my blood boiling"

"It was a protection arcana, that in case his life or someone he held dear, he can use it to grant them absolute protection against everything.

Zard gasped in awe, while Alfia opened her eyes in shock knowing who the person that Zeus was talking about. Zeus grinned in response when he saw their reaction.

"That protection went unused as Argonaut died with a smile on his face. I thought I would never see that arcana activated, until 1000 years ago, something similar to my arcana resonated in this world. It was an arcana that I gave to Argonaut, I didn't know that It got passed to his bloodline."

"But It activated on the way that I didn't expect it to. They just disappear. Leaving the user dead. And soon after failing to find them, I descended to this world."

Zeus' revelation shocked Zard And Alfia.

"So you're saying that you gods descended to the world just to find these two kids!?" Said Zard with a shocked face.

"Rather than the gods, it's just me. The rest followed me thinking that I descended because I was bored in heaven. I convinced Ouranos to descend first to test the water before me though."

"But I can't find these two no matter how hard I search, soon without realizing 1000 years has passed."

"S-So you are saying these are the descendants of Argonauts!?" Said Zard with an unusual happy tone, he can feel his blood rising as his eyes flashed and the corners of his mouth turned up

"Yes, this is Bell Lakrios, and Fia Lakrios."

"My god..." Said Alfia

After hearing Zeus' story, Zard and Alfia were about to leave the house. Then suddenly Alaia hugged Alfia's leg.

"Mom! Don't leave!"

"...Silly... I'm not your mom.." Alfia replied with a low voice and a sad expression on her face.

"Mom is my mom!" Said Alaia crying

Bell who looked at that walked to Alfia.

"Please... I beg you... stay with the child"

Said bell while prostrating, Fia also did the same

"Lift your head, I won't fall for this, you guys are royalty, have some pride won't you!"

"If by bowing my head, a child can be with her mother, then I'll gladly do it anytime."

After that, Zard and Zeus managed to persuade Alfia to stay at this house.

Zard would play with Bell while training him, It was a few days later after both of them started living in this tiny house. Bell prostate on the ground and asked Zard to teach him how to use a sword.

while Fia and Alaia would spend her time with Alfia, listening to her stories.

Slowly they started to open themselves up to both of them.

It was brief, but these two kids from different timeline started smiling again, Bell would mimic Zard by wearing a cloak. He successfully replicated Zard's swordplay in 1 year. Which made Zard's eyes turned into dot-shaped as he glanced at that scenery.

Zard and Alfia were surprised at first when they saw Bell and Fia can use magic without Falna.

Bell explained that his mother is a lighting spirit and because of that he can use the same magic as his mother, mainly lighting magic. And Fia is a descendant of a high elf that was an adventurer. She was entrusted to the Lakrios family because her mother wants her to have higher education and behave like royalty. She was trained from 3 years old on how to use various magic including using a spell tag.

Alfia would teach Fia about how to do concurrent chanting and fighting aggressively as a mage.

Then, one day Alaia begged Zeus.

"Grandfather, please give me Falna! I want to be stronger with them!"

At that time, Zeus can only let out a perplexed face until he agreed to give her Falna but in exchange, he would remove it one day when she left this place.

On Alaia's 6th birthday. Alfia gave her a grimoire as a present, which she unlocked the same skill as Alfia's <Satanas Verion>.

This shocked the three adults as they saw the status paper with disbelief. To their knowledge, magic is unique to each individual because it represents their belief, longing, and regret. But then Zeus concluded it might be possible because Alaia is technically her descendant, and she also admired Alfia deeply even to the point of mimicking Alfia, her temper become shorter, started to hate unnecessary noises, closed her eyes and talks just like Alfia. Which pained her deeply that her twin's daughter turned into such a delinquent.

Zard would drag everyone to the dining hall and talk about heroes.

They thought that this happy time would continue, until they notice, Alfia's coughing became more often and followed with blood. While Zard even though he didn't feel pain, he feels that his body would sometimes stop following his order, it might be that he doesn't feel pain, but he can't feel pain any longer.

Bell and Alaia tried to heal them with their magic which at first reduced the symptoms of both of them, but it soon stopped working.

One day, they got another visitor, this time a man. One day later Alfia and Zard decided to go with that man.

Before going, Alfia and Zard left them a message

"We believe that you three will be the key to save humanity, we will use our remaining life here to prepare that stage for you three. Our life won't last long either anyway, so we decided to use it the best way we can, one that we won't regret whatever the outcome is. We taught you everything we can, we hope someday you three can find happiness together.

Alaia, I'm not your real mother, but the fact that you keep calling me mother even when I refused makes me extremely happy deep inside. From now on, you need to live without me, it pains me to leave you, but you know my sickness right. I don't know what Meteria did, but that sickness didn't appear in you even after you got your own Falna. At least that fact alone put me at ease.

Did you know, I was really scared when you said that time that you want a Falna, scared that the Falna would prove that you have the same sickness like me and my sister. That day I was glad, I cried all night but it was not tears of sadness, but tears of joy. You are the symbol of our love. Live strong, don't forget that I love you.

Even if someday the whole world hates you, please remember this thing alone, I have always loved you from the day you were born until forever.

- With Love, Alfia

Alaia, you look like both Meteria and Alfia, I don't have many words that I can leave for you, but be strong. Stronger than both of your mother.

- Zard

Fia, you're strong, in few years I'm sure you gonna be stronger than me. The fact that someone without Falna could pressure me so much means a lot to me and Zard.

When I first met you, I was devastated in my heart, how can a kid have those eyes. Now I consider you as my daughter too, Be strong Fia, and be true to your feelings. Don't forget about your daily training, or I'll come from heaven to smack you. I love you

- With Love, Alfia

Fia, look I'm not good at words, but to be honest, I tried to become a father figure to the three of you, but it seems most of the time I looked like a clown rather than a father.

But, I enjoyed all this time. It pains me that I have to leave the three of you, the truth is I really wanted to see the three of you grown up. But it seems that It's just fate doesn't allow it. I'll be praying for the three of you to find your happiness.

- Zard

Bell, to be honest, I was surprised to see you for the first time, aside from that eyes, you resembled my sister for some reason.

Bell, It might be an irony for me to say this, But stop blaming yourself for the fall of your kingdom. Your father and mother won't be able to rest peacefully if you keep blaming yourself. Instead, be stronger Bell, so that you can protect what matters the most for you.

I'll entrust Fia and Alaia in your hand, please protect them well, big brother.

- With love, Alfia

Bell, uh, well I'm starting to get embarrassed for writing this message, But If I stopped my hand I probably will get blown by Alfia. I already got blown once for writing too short, so here I am trying to stretch the words, bare with me.

So Bell, Out of Alaia and Fia, I treated you as my child the most.

I don't have a wife nor child myself, so I was really troubled when I first played the role of a father. but lately, I think I'm getting better at it. And it was fun.

You're really my pride, you know that. When you replicated my sword, I feel my heart just stopped, "holy shit, what kind of monster is that" is my genuine impression. No lies.

Bell, one piece of advice from me, stop blaming yourself. It is up to you whether you want to take It or not, but just listen, okay? There's no denying that You failed to protect your kingdom.

But you still got your sister, Fia. Now it's time to be the best hero for your little sister.

And if possible Alaia too (P.S. Alfia didn't make me write this, really. I swear)

Men need to be strong, strong enough to protect their loved ones.

I'm expecting great things from you, my son.

- With love, Zard

Last and not least, remembers both of us will always love you three, even if the whole world would hate you, we two would always love you whatever happens. Please don't forget that, It was fun spending time with you all. If possible we really wanted to see you guys growing up.

Farewell, Alaia, Bell, Fia, be well.

And that's the last time they had ever heard of  Alfia and Zard. When they finished reading the letter that they left behind, Bell, Fia, and Alaia cried loudly, they lamented for unable to stop them. 

Zeus can only hug them close while looking at the sky, that day, his face was dull as he let out a long sigh and muttered

"And there goes, my last child..."

He then lets out his anger by punching the ground as hard as he can, blood starting to flow out from his hand, but he didn't feel any pain from that.

The pain that the two of them left was much stronger than mere blood from his hand. That night, he opened a bottle of wine that he has been preserving for years, a gift from the captain of Zeus familia before he sacrificed himself just like what his child, Zard and Alfia about to do.

while drunk, he reminiscing about Zeus familia and Hera familia in front of the kids.

Then few years have passed since then, and Zeus one day suddenly left them with a message

"I'm running away, Hera is coming, you three run away too!!"

That was the beginning, of the adventure between the three kids, to the land of salvation, filled with dreams, joy, love, Orario.

Bell Lakrios Age 16 years old

Fia Lakrios Age 15 years old

Alaia Cranell 14 years old.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 761 12
Reincarnated into Danmachi? Great. Missing an arm? I can deal with that. Being the last living Dark High Elf now the gods won't leave me alone becaus...
172K 7.5K 110
Sirius gets reincarnated into Danmachi with one wish from a higher goddess as Bell arrives in Orario. But instead of continuing the story alongside B...
6.6K 97 31
Synopsis: In this untold romantic epic, Riveria Ljos Alf's interest in Bell Cranel shifts from academic to romantic, transforming her from a stuffy e...
22.2K 900 31
"If love was a fruit, it would be an orange. A circle of sections are held together, but are separate - making each segment unique." (Y/N) (L/N) does...