With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
01| Hanagaki Takemichi
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 34

14.1K 696 454
By jamelaq

How're y'all?

...let's just continue with this fight...

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

The battle was going on for quite a while now.Toman has a huge disadvantage in numbers, with Toman's 150 versus Valhalla's 300. The Valhalla's are also older and stronger compared to Toman.

At this point, only the captains on Toman can handle Valhalla with the guys below them are slowly being brought down.

"Waaggghh! Stop! I can't take it anymore!" A fallen Toman member said, to his luck earned him a disapproval and disappointed look from y/n as she muttered, "Clearly those guys doesn't take my words to heart, huh.", while crossing her arms.

The guy who shouted was saved by Draken as he said, "Get a hold of yourself. You can't win if you start panicking! Did you not remember what y/n-chan said?!"

"... Wish I could do a d*mn thing about it! But we're not strong... like you and Mikey are." The guy argued. Then he cried as he said, "... I'm sorry..."

"Yare yare. It looks like they haven't found their resolve yet huh." Y/n said to herself as she watch the guys from Toman losing their morale.

"Hey!!" Y/n shouted, with her hands cupped around her mouth. "Are guys just gonna whine like a f*ckin' loser?! Gosh, you guys are pathetic!"

Then she continued while pointing her index finger towards Takemichy saying, "At this point, Takemitchy's better than y'all!"

"RAAAGH!" Takemichi shouted as he spins his arm around him, clearly not hitting anyone. "Come and get me, *ssholes!!"

"...Takemitchi?!" Draken said in surprise.

"No way in hell you're taking me down. I'm gonna finish this fight, you'll see... I'm gonna kick... All your *sses!" Takemichi shouted before he sway backwards as Mitsuya grabs him.

If hearing y/n's yell earlier was the start, then Takemichi's action and determination was the final push for the other Toman to realize their pathetic self earlier and it also boost their morale once again.

"Let's show 'em what Toman's really made off!!" They shouted getting ready to fight again.

Draken was stunned as he watch the guys cheer. "Draken, they're fine now." Mitsuya said.

Draken then stretch his legs as he said, "Looks like they didn't need protecting after all. Time to go on the offensive."

Y/n smiled seeing them going serious. "Finally, I could watch some good fight." Then, she suddenly grab her head as she whined, "gaahh, I wanna join in too."

"Let's go, Hanma." Draken said.

"We're not gonna hold Draken back anymore!" Someone shouted which earned a "Yeah!" From everyone.

"Look at that, Takemitchy." Mitsuya started as they look at everyone charge towards Valhalla with new found will.

"We've got the advantage now." Mitsuya continued.

"Huh? Why?" Takemichi ask confuse.

"You've brought back their will to fight. Now Draken's free to do what he gotta do." Mitsuya finished.

"Outta my way!" Draken shouted as he charge towards Valhalla.

Draken instantly brought down tens of Valhalla members as more and more Valhalla surrounds him.

"He can change the course of the battle all by himself. That's Toman's second-in-command... Ken Ryuguji!!"

"Beat there stinky *sses, Kenchin!!" Y/n shouted at the corner. 'Man, all this shouting's tiring me out.' She thought.

Draken stood in the middle of passed out bodies of the enemy with his foot place on one of the enemy's back and his hand holding to another enemy's hair, both passed out from Draken's punch and kick.

"Sorry to keep you waiting... Hanma." Draken said looking directly at Hanma.

"Hey now, you alright? You sure you're not worn out yet?" Hanma ask as he grin.

"I... just got done warming up." Draken replied also grinning.

Hearing Draken's reply made Hanma twitch as his expression completely change into a serious one.

"Let's go, Hanmaaa!!" Draken shouted as he charge towards Hanma with his fist pulled back ready to punch the other.

"Bring it, Draken!" Hanma shouted as he watch the other charge towards him.

It was Draken versus Hanma...

Y/n watch as Draken delivered a powerful punch to Hanma to which the other block with his arm but got knock back a couple of steps away successfully crashing onto the crates leaving a human dent behind.

Y/n then change her focus towards Mikey and Kazutora's fight, where she could see Kazutora leading him up the mountain made out of old cars with Mikey chasing behind.

"Kazutora!" Mikey shouted. "You just gonna keep running?!!"

At this point, Kazutora look behind towards Mikey when all of a sudden, two figures suddenly emerge from both sides, one kicking Mikey to which Mikey block with his arm as he kneeled on one knee to stop himself. "Tsk."

"Mikey!" Y/n shouted in worry when she notice the sudden arrival of new figures with one attacking Mikey. 

"What's wrong, Mikey?! Why you takin' a knee?" Kazutora ask with a mocking tone as he look down on Mikey.

"You actually guarded against my sneak attack?" The bald guy with a tattoo on his face said.

"Whatch yourself, Chonbo. This guy's no joke." The other guy said.

Seeing this, Mikey darkly said, "Can't stick to fighting me one-on-one, Kazutora?"

"One-on-one? Who said that was happening?" Kazutora ask tilting his head a little as his earring made a ring sound.

"I brought this two along to deal with you." Kazutora gestured his hands to the two standing on either side of him. "They were the strongest guys at my reform school. They're fighting experts."

As soon as Kazutora said this, the two started talking.

"We've been watching real close you, Mikey." Said by Valhalla's Captain, Chonbo.

"Most 'strong guys' ain't really that strong." Said by Valhalla's another Captain, Chome.

After that, Chonbo suddenly made a move as he shouted, "Come get some, Mikey!", as he jump down about to kick Mikey to which Mikey deflected with his arm as he prepared his own signature kick.

Seeing this, Chome warned, "Get away from him Chonbo!!"

Chonbo narrowly dodge Mikey's powerful kick which destroyed the car behind him.

"Holy Sh*t!!" Chonbo exclaimed shock.

Mikey click his tongue as he said, "Tsk. Dodgy F*cker."

"This guy's for real..." Chome said when he saw the destroyed car from Mikey's kick.

"Why do you think I lured you up here, Mikey?" Kazutora ask.

"!" - Mikey

"With such bad footing, there's no way you can land... any solid kicks with your nuclear kicks!!" Kazutora informs as he again tilt his head with a crazy smile.

Just as soon as Kazutora finished talking, Chonbo suddenly shouted a, "Hey!", as he kick Mikey on his back with both feet. "Now the real fun begins!!"

Kazutora pick up a metal pole near his feet as he keep an eye on Mikey and the other two.

Mikey quickly regains his footing as he immediately attack Chome with one of his kicks. He then turn to the other guy and punch Chonbo on his cheeks.

"This guy's no joke!!" Chome said having fun. "But!" He continued as he grab one of Mikey's leg as Chonbo grab Mikey's waist, preventing Mikey from moving away.

"!!" - Mikey.

As Mikey was held by both guys, Kazutora jump towards Mikey's unguarded back saying, "You're dead!!", as he swings the pole hitting Mikey's head hard, directly.

"MIKEY!!" Y/n shouted, wide eyed,
while covering her mouth from shock.

Hearing y/n's shout, Draken also look at where y/n was looking at also shouting, "Mikey!!!"

This earn the attention of Mitsuya, Takemichi, and Chifuyu who are also surprise by what they saw.

"Mikey-kun!!" Takemichi shouted.

"Valhalla wins." Kazutora stated.

Chapter End
(Not edited)

Oh no, Mikey! ( Д )

Well, at least y/n is not lost in this fight unlike last time, right? (^^ )

The fight is nearing the climax everyone! How are you all feeling so far? Hahahaha.

Anyways, I hope you guys like the chapter.

Bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 71 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...
346K 11.9K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
257K 11.6K 78
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴...
2.9K 263 19
You and the rest of the founding members (Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Pah-Chin, and Kazutora) have been childhood friends for a very long time, whe...