Wisdom and Magic

By Fleurypower029

Madline and Carolyn have always been trouble makers, Caitlin and Alii have a past so terrifying that their ow... More

Wisdom and Magic
Goodbye
Chapter 3- What is Camp Half Blood?
Chapter 4- Anger Managment
Chapter 5-Sword Play
Chapter 6- Well... that was fun
Chapter 7- Lucky me. I have sisters.
Chapter 8- oh joy. a have PHSYCOPATH sisters
Chapter 9- Hunters
Chapter 10- Lightning
CHapter 12- Well... In that case... Kiss me
Chapter 13... I think
Chapter 14- Kaiti
Chapter 15- the joys of pregnancy
Chapter 16- Past to Present
Chapter 17- Cera and Katrina
Chapter 18
CHapter 19- Finally
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

325 1 3
By Fleurypower029

CHAPTER 11

Caitlin's POV

I sighed, and Alii stared at me eerily from the corner, "you have that weird look on your face again," she accused, "you only have that face on when you have a crush!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"NO"

"YES!"

Nico broke into our conversation, "SHUT UP! Both of you!" He screamed "Caitlin; being in love is nothing to be afraid of, Alison; stop teasing your sister."

"Well have YOU been in love before?" Alii demanded

"No, I am completely virgin in every way possible."

"I didn't ask if you were virgin!" Alii sighed "I've never been in love and I'm not a virgin, plus I'm only thirteen. It doesn't say very much about you."

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Nico asked "Do you even know what being a virgin is?!"

"Yes I do, HELLO! Abusive household here! You think crime is the only thing Harvey sold us for?"

"That's disturbing, and who is Harvey?!" I smirked at Nico's grimace.

"Harvey Rae Russells. He was our adopted father." I answered

"that's disgusting... Can we go back the topic of crushes?"

This caused me to blush again which caused Alii to snicker at me.

"she's only ever had two crushes before." Alii explained

"Sharing personal information are we?! well how many people have you killed while sleeping WITH them?!"

"19, which, may I ad, is 13 LESS than you."

"it's not my fault I'm better at-"

Nico cut me off "Honestly this is WAY more than a boy should know about his sisters!!"

"one question," said Alii. "girl or boy?"

"WHOA!?" Nico screamed, "did you just ask if her crush was a girl or a boy?!"

"Of course! How do you think she's murdered more people... That way?"

"Anyway... which is it?"

"Girl..."

"OMG!!!" she squealed, "Eww. That sounded girly. I think I might throw-up."

"It's... umm... you know her."

"ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH MADELINE!?" she screamed

I blushed bright red

"NO!" then I looked down, "but MacKenzie's pretty cute..."

"I guess so... you're not going to want me to find out if she likes you to are you?"

"Umm... could you?"

"Wow! You're turning into such a girl!"

"HOLD UP!" Nico interrupted. He stared at me, "you're a lesbian?!"

I glared at him, "If course not you dip-shit!"

"but-"

"I'm bi-sexual... moron."

He continued staring at me.

"I've murdered almost as many people as Alii, don't think I'll hesitate to murder one more."

He kept staring at me weirdly and it was starting to piss me off...

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Alii's POV

I saw the look on Caitlin's face just as Nico fell to the ground screaming and I knew this could be a long night, when Caitlin got mad she got furious for a few days, her hair was already turning red like mine, oh-well. At least we'd be completely identical for a few days.

I walked over and put a hand on her shoulder, "Caitlin? Stop torturing Nico." I sighed, I wish I didn't have to tell her that. He was really annoying sometimes.  She looked away and I sighed again. I REALLY wanted to stick up for her, but if she tortured him for to long, she'd probably kill him. Not that I'd complain, but it probably wouldn't earn us many friends. It's funny, but now that I thing about it, he's the only one either of us have tortured.

"what the hell was that for?!" Nico bellowed

Percy barged in, "You guys really need to be quieter at night!" then he saw Nico on the floor, covered in a sheen of sweat and still slightly shivering.

"Did you...?"

"Yup. And I'll do it again if he stares at  me that way."

"How exactly did he look at you?"

"With a look of disgust, confusion, and disrespect." Caitlin answered

"No!" shouted Nico, "I was just shocked! It's not like I think of you any differently!"

"Fine." She snapped, "Just don't do it again".

Percy looked at us confused ," will someone please tell me what's going on?"

"She told him she was Bi and he stared at her weirdly. Alii said, smirking at me.

"B*TCH!!!" Caitlin screamed throwing a punch at me. She really looked like me now.

Percy sighed, "I don't care who's bi and I can't tell you two apart right now anyways. I think the only cabins that would are Aphrodite and Apollo. And maybe Ares, but either way you guys need to stop torturing people and start going to bed on time."

I smirked at Caitlin and climbed into bed. Percy left the cabin and I slowly drifted off into a blissfully dreamless sleep.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

MacKenzie's POV

I woke up panicked. I jumped up, wondering why I wasn't in an ally somewhere. I felt someone put a hand on my left shoulder but I couldn't see who. I used my reflexes and grabbed their hand, flipping them over my shoulder and putting my knee on their chest. Then I straightened up. Thalia was staring at me in amazement.

"How did you do that?"

I blushed, "I'm sorry, it was just reflexes... honestly I didn't mean to hurt you."

She smiled, "I'm fine" I sighed in relief, "I just didn't know you were that defensive or I wouldn't have startled you like that."

I blushed again.

"That'll be useful in training." She smiled, "You're training with me and the hunters today."

"Cool!" I had a wide smile on my face.

"Madeline also wants to help you train so Chiron gave permission for Alii, Caitlin and her to rain with us."

I blushed, "Caitlin?"

Thalia laughed, "It'll be fine."

"I guess so... I need to go take a shower."

"Fine. Meet me at the sword arena in an hour."

I nodded and rushed out of the room... with my razor hidden up my sleeve. It was the only thing I owned besides a small bag, and a toothbrush. I'd usually had showers at public swimming pools and hockey arenas,  but it's surprising how easy it is to hide behind a smile.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Thalia's POV

MacKenzie ran into the arena a half hour late, tugging at her sleeves. She looked panicked when she realized everyone was looking at her and started rubbing her wrists... SHIT! I realized I'd forgotten to take her razor out of her bag before she left to shower.

"O-Kay everyone. Keep practicing. I need to talk to MacKenzie."

I pulled her over to the side, "Show me your wrists."

She turned her head down, "Can't we just skip this part and you say how disappointed you are in me?"

I pulled up her sleeves but turned her away from the rest of the arena so nobody else could see what I was doing, I looked down but saw no new cuts, "Huh?"

A tear slipped from her eye, "I'm sorry."

I hugged her, "you have nothing to be sorry for. I'm worried about you because you're my sister and I love you.  I'm not mad at you though. I just want to know why you did it, and where you cut yourself today in the shower."

"I... when..." she stuttered, then took a deep breath, "When I grew up I always moved from school to school, registering myself or sneaking in. I never stayed long and I always spoke my mind. Where-ever I went they always found out I was lesbian, and they teased me. They would hit me and tell me I wasn't good enough to be alive, that I was a mistake, and after Zeus talked to me in my dreams, I believed them. I got in fights, but I had no friends to support me. I got depressed and started cutting. I've never been able to stop because when I cut I can forget about the emotional pain and focus on the physical pain." She took another breath, "Today  I cut because I was really worried and anxious about training and camp and stuff... and I had a really bad night."

"Show me where you cut." I demanded. She sighed but pointed at her stomach.

"Come with me." I said

I lead her into the forest so that nobody would find us, "Now show me."

She lifted up her shirt and showed me her bandaged abdomen.

I slowly unwrapped the bandages to find more scars and four new cuts. I started crying, she hugged me, "What's wrong?"

I sniffled, "I'm sorry, It's just... you're only thirteen and you have some many cuts. So many nights alone, and so many miserable times. It's just so sad!"

"I'll be fine." She mumbled, "I'll try to stop. Honestly I will."

I smiled sadly, "And I'll try to help. I have a feeling that I'll be staying here for a while, so I'm going to be spending a lot of time with you."

Then I bandaged her stomach and led her back to the sword arena. She walked as if nothing was wrong, if I hadn't seen them myself, I never would have known about the cuts on her stomach. We entered the arena and I started her first lesson.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Annabeth's POV

I had free time and me and Percy went to the sword arena to see Thalia. With all that had happened I'd never gotten to talk to her yesterday. I walked in to see her practicing with the new girl MacKenzie. The girl was surprisingly good. She had awesome reflexes and wasn't letting Thalia get close to her.

"Thalia!' I yelled

She dropped her sword and ran from the girl, she hugged me for about a second before I felt the shock going through her. She stood up straight and said, "We need to talk. NOW!" she dragged me and Percy outside. I was kind of worried, why was she so angry?

We stepped into the forest and she immediately slapped Percy. He was stunned and then turned angry, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"I TOLD YOU TWO TO BE CAREFUL!" she screamed at him, "YOU KNOW WHAT MY DEFINITION OF CAREFUL IS?! WLL IT SURE AS HELL ISN'T KNOCKING HER UP!"she was furious, "I know you guys are intimate but I thought you guys promised you would be careful!" She was snarling at Percy now. I know I was the one pregnant, but I'm pretty sure she blamed him.

Percy was blushing bright red, he always found this awkward but Thalia had insisted since none of our parents were there, and she was older than us, that she should give us 'THE talk' about being 'safe' after she walked in on us last year.

"We WERE safe," I said, my face red, "there's only a 98% chance that condoms will work."

"How the hell did you know?" asked Percy,

She rolled her eyes, "I'm in the command of the hunters of ARTEMIS the goddess of maidens, the hunt, and VIRGINITY. I know these things. When Annabeth hugged me I knew immediately about your little friend." She was calming down but still throwing looks at Percy, "How far along are you?"

"5 and a half months." I said.

"WHAT?!" she screamed, "You don't LOOK pregnant."

"Well... it's proven that some people don't show any signs of pregnancy... including no bloated stomach."

Thalia's eyes went wide, "Have you told anybody else?"

"Rachel knows, but I think that's it."

"Well, if you're pregnant, you shouldn't be fighting."

I rolled my eyes, "I'll be fine."

"Fine. Be stubborn and risk losing the baby."

I flinched, "I'm sorry. That was harsh, but I'm picking you two to be on my team for practice the flag tonight."

I nodded, "Well, we better go back to the arena." Said Percy, "Unless you want to hit me again." He said sarcastically, "Don't tempt me...

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#**#*#

Kaiti's POV

I woke up, and being the amazingly cool person I am, immediately threw up into the waste basket beside my bed. I hate morning sickness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: OOOOH!

Who is Kaiti?

She has morning sickness... is she pregnant?

Why am I talking about her?

Is she important?

Why the hell did I bring some random girl into the story?

Tune in soon to find out!

(tee hee hee.)

Anywho. (read R A I D the book by GlitterGod... it's good and she might kill me.)

Vote comment vote comment vote comment vote comment vote comment etc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 95 32
Life doesn't like to be normal. Heck, maybe there isn't such thing as a "normal life." Everybody has different problems. Things start to go wrong at...
330 0 19
A new demigod gets taken to camp by a pair that doesn't get along, but somehow, they all become friends at Camp Half-Blood. How will Riley handle the...
131K 2.7K 25
Life at Camp Halfblood was finally settling down and Nico Di' Angelo was finally happy. Everything seems fine until one night Nico has a fight with h...
8.7K 246 20
Olivia was never a normal child. Sure she was smart, but when it came to other things, she was an outcast. Strange things always happened to her. She...