The Mikaelson's Mate

By amberpoconuts

Allison was a normal girl before she got cancer and died. she was given the opportunity to be reincarnated in... More

Introducing Allison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
why I won't be posting the next few weeks
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Are you guys missing some of your favorite books?
Welp, mide as well do this before my accounts deleted...
Book 2 it up!

Chapter 101

13.8K 465 21
By amberpoconuts

The next morning I made a big breakfast for everyone. 

I was just flipping the last pancake when Bekah came walking in holding a glass of Bourbon.

I raised an eyebrow making her roll her eyes "what? Bourbon is a good choice given what's going to happen" Bekah said sarcastically before grabbing a plate.

I just shook my head and grabbed a plate of food as well before whistling.

"Breakfast is ready" I said loudly into the house.

Surprisingly it was Tyler that came running around the corner and jumped at the food.

I just shook my head as all the guys came down and wrestled for food.

There was plenty to go around, they were just heathens.

~~~~~~

Later on, I called Jeremy and warned him that Elena had her memories back.

I was just waiting for her to pull something.

She still thought she had the element of surprise so she would probably try and make some kind of plan.

Bonnie was going to go over and test the waters.

She was the only one who made any effort anymore so it wouldn't look strange if she went over to try and visit.

~~~~~~

Bonnie walked into the house hesitantly.

At least she knew Elena was only human and wouldn't really be able to hurt her if anything happened.

Jenna let her in the house with a large smile on her face.

She and Ric really hit it off and were going strong.

Ally had told the girls that Jenna had originally died during the ritual.

They couldn't imagine their lives without her in them.

She was practically everyone's fun aunt.

She may not be the most responsible adult figure but at least she cared and the kids of this town flocked to her for it.

Bonnie spent a few minutes just talking with Jenna about life before she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Bonnie gave a hesitant smile to Elena when she walked into the room.

~~~~~~

Bon Bon called me after she left Elena's.

Apparently, the doppelslut was going to try and act like she still didn't remember.

I would be an idiot to assume she wasn't wearing Vervain now.

Though she might be airhead enough to do exactly that but I wasn't taking the chance.

For now Bonnie and Jeremy would keep an eye on the Doppleslut while I dealt with the mother-in-law from hell.

Esther had been around the house but so far hasn't tried to offer me any food.

For the most part, she steered clear.

~~~~~~

It was the end of the day and all my nerves were on end.

Esther still hadn't tried to feed us anything and it was making me twitchy.

I didn't like not knowing what would happen.

I would have to get used to it since I changed the damn timeline so much but I didn't have to like it.

I sighed and flopped back into the couch with a huff.

"Your worrying will do you no good love" Nik said as he continued to casually sketch.

I groaned "I know but I hate waiting for the next shoe to drop" I whined.

Kol rolled his eyes "love if anyone knows how to deal with my parent's constant homicidal tendencies, it's Nik" he said sarcastically.

Nik rolled his eyes while Elijah walked in "it's sad to say but for once Kol is right Niklaus. You are the most experienced out of us in dealing with our parent's darker sides" Elijah said as he poured himself a glass of bourbon.

Nik scowled making me crawl into his lap "I'm sorry you have such shitty parents. Maybe I can bring back your birth father. I know Esther did it in the original timeline. Her intentions were obviously nefarious but maybe I could do it just for you" I said quietly as I snuggled into him.

He seemed to blink in shock but shook his head sadly "maybe later love, let's deal with my mother first, and then we can talk about it" Nik said before kissing me on the forehead and continuing to sketch while I made myself comfortable on top of him.

Suddenly I heard Kol making a loud complaining sound "why does he get special treatment? We all had horrible parents!" he said before crossing his arms and pouting.

I rolled my eyes "you know why and stop pouting when you need cuddles I give you cuddles. Right now Nik needs cuddles, so you will wait for your damn turn" I said with a teasing glare before snuggling back into a smug-looking Nik.

Kol just grumbled and continued to pout while Elijah rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~

That night I was sleeping restlessly next to Kol when I felt a spell being done on me.

My eyes shot open and looked at the clock to see it saying midnight on the dot.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead before getting up and walking to my dresser.

I pulled a small dagger out of my sock drawer and stabbed myself in the hand.

When Kol shot up grabbing his hand I groaned loudly.

He looked down at his hand confused before turning to me.

When he saw my hand bleeding and the knife he immediately understood and glared.

He would have started freaking out at the wound if I didn't have my own supernatural healing.

When I thought about the coven connection my eyes widen and I focus inward on my magic and where it branches off.

I could tell Esther's spell connected with my mates and Rebecah purposely.

I started looking at the connection to the coven and had to hold in a grimace when I saw the spell infused with the connection as well.

It didn't look purposeful, it was obvious Esther didn't know about the connection and her spell simply latched onto my being which is also connected to each of the girls.

Add on the fact it is also connecting through Rebekah and we have a problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now for my shameless Patreon plug. If you would like early access to the next chapter early go and check out my Patreon. There are multiple options varying in price. I hope to see you there because I would love to continue writing full-time.

The Link is https://www.patreon.com/amber_poconuts

And my profile is amber_poconuts

~~~~~~

So yes it was in the bourbon for anyone who figured it out lol. I tried to be subtle but let's be honest it was pretty predictable lol.

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Edited: 2/23/22 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 384 21
What will happen when the group goes searching for ways to change the past. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "You couldn't stay away could you?" He was smil...
4K 85 17
She still looks the same, sounds the same and loves the same but is she the same, only time can tell. A toxic love story between two ex lovers. The e...
46.3K 920 37
Michelle and Antonia are bestfriends and they love each. But Michelle didn't want their friendship to be broken that's why she did not make a move. ...
312K 11.5K 30
Kim Taehyung would never have imagined how worse his life could be. The one thing he loved more than anything was his family. But when his happy fami...