the captain's right hand

By XenZyn

bnha x aot this is a story where the wall is wider than the wall in aot so if you are in the middle you can't... More

Little introduction
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31

chapter 18

2.4K 83 25
By XenZyn

Aizawa POV

"For foundational skill of heriocs, we'll study today. It was decided that you'll supervised by 3 man team comprising me, allmight and someone else"

For all the years classes i have this, class is the only class i can't sleep at.

Izuku's eyes is always on me, if i didn't do my job maybe i'll get injured if i'm lucky.

"What are we doing sensei"

This is really an pain in my ass, if i could just expelled all of them, i would glad too.

I take an card out.

"Be an hero every one needs, whether it's flood or any disasters. It's a trial of rescue."

I show them the rescue card, and i l'm pretty sure it's cringe, just a year and i can expell them all if my expectation to them is bad.

I just really don't care what they are saying, and i just press the button.

"Why don't you go and see it if we got there, take your hero costume since the training is far away from here."

Izuku POV

We go into the bus, Well it's pretty annoying because of the class president.

He's telling us to line, evem though we already in the line and he is the one who's not in the line.

Well it's my fault too, to vote him as a president.

"Hey izuku can you tell me about your hero costume?"

Oh and here goes the vice prez, her costume is really revealing, like you can see her private body.

"Oh my friend is the one that design it, but i love it so i didn't want to change it."

Yes i really love the design of my hero costume, and it's really comfortable, even though this is my uniform i'm stil comfortable on it.

"Can i see their face?"

Vice prez is really want to know my private life, did she know what is private life?.

"Me too izuku-kun i want to see it to"

The gold digger said, well i knew when she sees someone looks like rich she will going to get that man and she will never leave him until she get into that wallet.

The other girls also want to see it, well all of the girls.

I know that they not going to let me go if they didn't see levi's pic.

But the thing is, he looks rich in the photo. And handsome also, i'm afraid they going to take him away.

Nha, levi didn't like fakes, so i took out the picture from my clothes then show it to them.

Momo POV

Our target always talking about this friend that helped him.

I'm kind of curious what his friend looks like, if he's hotter than todoroki, then that man is mine.

Well i have a beautiful face, a sexy body, and also rich. No man can reject me.

The girls alsk want to see his picture so we really have high chance to see it.

He take's out a paper, we got curious about it, when he let us take a look what is it.

It was a picture of an handsome man, sitting on the chair while drinking a tea.

"Whoa he's so handsome, izuku-kun introduce him to us"

Some girls are really want to know who is he and what his personal information.

"Well i can't introduce you to him because he go back to our homeland, where he have to continue his job"

Well that's really bad, how can i get that man if he is far away from us.

"Can you just tell us his name, age and favorites"

Well mina san is really want to know him, well i want to know also who is it.

"Oh his name is levi ackerman, he is 18 years old, and as you can see he like's tea"

-yes i lower levi's age so no one fight about it-

Ackerman huh? Maybe father will help me get him like he always do.

??? POV

Ackerman? I've heard that name before. My sensei said that an ackerman is the strongest in her hometown.

Levi ackerman is an captain in her place, but even though he's just a captain, he is the strongest.

Sensei hange, my science teacher.

When i was 7 she said that levi is befriended and 8 years old boy.

So it has to be izuku then, and it's possible for him to be the recommended.

Izuku POV

Once we got in the destination, there's a person waiting in front of a giant circle thing.

"Where is allmight?"

Well i'll be happy if mighty taker is not here, he doesn't have any teaching experience.

"He said that he's not going to make it"

"Okay then, every one get ready to get in the USJ"

The other is taking to them selves about how excited they are and what is the meaning of USJ.

But i really have a bad feeling about something is going to happend, i never abandoned my guts so i have to be cautious.

I put my gear on since maybe we got fight of the villains i see earlier.

Once we got in the USJ, and it's huge and have so many part's of natural disasters.

Suddenly i have a sense inyhe middle of the field.

It's a portal and something is goingcout of it.

"Woah you also hired them as a fake villains?"

The red head dude is really bad at reading the atmosphere.

"They are not fake they are real"

They are panicking, why did they want to become a hero if they just going to panic in this situation.

"Thirteen protect the students, and i'll going to fight"

"Got it!"

Seriously? he have to fight so many villains by his only physical attack?, he have mental quirk take that in mind.

Oh i will never allow one of my children die, and not on my watch.

My mother instincts is screaming, if one of that villains hurt him, i will not hesitate to kill them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.1K 65
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
991 27 11
Y/N is terrified of using her quirk. Killing her parents when she was a child, she swore never to use her quirk again. But when it activates again, m...
172K 11K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...
43.1K 843 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...