TTBTS- SKZ Han or Felix X Fem...

بواسطة niazinnia78

TTBTS= The Truth Behind That Smile [ONGOING] A new girl comes out of nowhere, and she reminds Han of a lot of... المزيد

Announcement
A small unnecessary intro
1: The new girl
2: Hate
3: Unintentional Encounters
4: Cat Scratches
5: Assignment
6: Friends.... maybe not
7: Assignment and Submission
8: The Past
9: Letting go
10: Bravery
11: Surprise
12: The Wrong House
13: Musical Talent Show
14: Exams
15: Hospital
Now laugh
16: Cause or cure
17: Apologies or Mistakes
18: Promises and regrets
19: Funeral
20: Second Chance
21: Run
23: Hurt
24: Shopping
25: Return
26: Distraction
27: Stray Kids
28: Mission
29: Shadows
30: Zee
31: Alliance
32: Plan
33: Docks
34: Trust
35: Encounter

22: Portrait

102 6 76
بواسطة niazinnia78

(When i first saw Chan in miroh, i thought he was scary....)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chan's POV: 

                        I opened the door to reveal the police. There were 7 people, one of them holding a missing poster for Chae. I was internally panicking. I hope Hyunjin tells the others about this fast. I needed to hold them off for a while, giving Seungmin some time to hide her.

"Yes sir. How may I help you?"

"We are currently looking for a little girl that has gone missing. Her parents have issued an order and we have permission from the government that we can check every house in the city. It would be better if you cooperate with us and stand aside."

I needed to stall them for at least a minute.

"How can I be so sure that you're the real police and not just some robbers trying to trick me?"

The one in the lead took out his badge and showed it.

"Here. Now step aside."

I stepped backward, letting them all in. They entered and randomly went around in the house. I hope Seungmin hid her already,

And hid his existence too just in case...

All others were looking towards me while I just gestured at them to let me control it all. It was all going smoothly until...

A police officer came into the living room holding Chae's clothes.

"Excuse me sir, but whose clothes are these?" 

I started panicking internally. 

I hope others still remember their acting skills or we'll be doomed. 

I racked my brain for an acceptable excuse.

"These are my little cousin's who visited us 2 days ago but forgot her clothes."

"Oh really? Do u have any proof?"

"Yes, I do."

I hope I do.

I searched my phone gallery for pics of my friend's daughter. She was also around Chae's age. At last, I found two pics of her and showed them to the police officer. He looked convinced; must be a rookie. After some time, all the officers came back. 

"Well, I'm sorry for bothering you, sir."

"It's alright. You were just doing your duty."

"Thank you for understanding."

And they finally left.

I turned around to see all of them looking at me.

"What?"

"Can we sit now?" asked Hyunjin.

"No. Stay standing till tomorrow," I replied with an 'obviously' look.

All of them collapsed together. Poor couch.

"Now what about Seungmin? Someone call him and ask him to return," I said.

Han called him and he came back after a while. His looks told where he went. Chae didn't look horrified. She was asleep on his shoulder. Han suddenly squealed loudly, scaring us all.

"I WANNA SQUISH HER CHEEKS!!!!!!"

"Shut it down. You're gonna wake her up," Seungmin said sassily.

"Well, the movie time is destroyed and she's asleep too. What should we do now?" asked Jeongin.

"I'm tired from all the panicking. I'm gonna go take a beauty sleep," said Hyunjin.

"Without the beauty," replied Minho.

These two are just-

So we all went to take a rest. Seungmin took Chae as she was already asleep on his shoulder. I don't think she's fond of sleeping alone. But it's alright.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungmin's POV: 

                                  As soon as I heard about the police, I picked up Chae and ran. I had a very specific place in my mind but for that,

"Chae? Close your eyes and hug me tightly. Don't open them before I ask you to, no matter what, or I'll tickle you."

"Okie."

And she did what I asked. I ran like a madman, stopping in front of a large portrait. It was our group picture(?).

I went forward and taking a deep breath, pressed Han's wrist (on the portrait). Nothing happened.

Stupid me.

I pressed it in a morse code for 'Bellicose'. Suddenly a small portion of the portrait's border twisted, revealing a small password machine. I quickly typed in the password as '813052'. 

I hope this is the right password.

The machine turned green.

Bingo!

I stepped back. The portrait slowly opened to reveal a dark hall. I quickly entered, closing it after me like a door. The hallway lit up as soon as I entered. 

"They still work?" I mumbled.

"What still work?"

"Nothing."

How could I call it nothing when it used to be my everything?

I started walking down the dark hall. It was a wide hall, with walls 30 feet apart from each other. The ceiling was high, approximately 12 feet high.  The walls, ground, and ceiling were all made of black obsidian. It was very dusty.

That's what happens when you don't clean it for years.

There were doors on either side of me, each 20 feet apart from the other. Those doors were also black with room numbers written on them in real gold. The only non-black things in here were the lights, which were pure white, embedded into the ceiling.

I didn't know where to go now. I didn't want to take her into any room. I have forgotten all about them and I didn't want to traumatize the poor soul, so I just continued walking down the hall for about 10 minutes. It came to an intersection, each labeled properly with gold writings on the wall. But thanks to the cobwebs, I couldn't read a thing. My arms were tired from holding Chae for too long.

"Minnie~ Can I open my eyes now?"

"No no! If u do, I'm gonna tickle you."

"But I'll fall asleep if I don't."

"Then fall asleep. I won't drop you. Don't worry."

I smiled seeing her snuggling into me. 

My arms are gonna kill me.

I just started walking back to the entrance. Looking at the doors, I remembered all my memories from 3 years ago. All the stuff that happened. All the good recollections didn't last long as I remembered that cursed day. I felt a shudder going up my spine. 

After 10 minutes of walking, I reached the door/portrait. I just stared at it while zoning out. Suddenly, I felt some vibration in my pocket. I took out my phone to see Han calling me and asking me to return. I opened the door/portrait and stepped out. Before I closed the doors, I took one last look inside. Lights were turned off, all reminding me of that day. I sighed loudly, closing the door/portrait.

"I wish I never have to go in there ever again"

But nature had other plans......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Han's POV:

                      After all the chaos, I returned to my room and laid down on the bed. I received a notification on my phone but I didn't bother to check it. Slowly, more notifications started popping up, blowing my phone. I sighed picking it up. The notifications were from my group chat with 2 other online friends, Haruto and Makoto. They were both from Japan. I don't actually remember how we became friends, but they're amazing. Even if we couldn't meet face-to-face, talking with each other always made us feel contented. 

They were debating that what if the meteor that killed the dinosaurs was actually a ufo while we were the aliens. 

I love these dorks.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: New characters are finally here!!!!!!!! I had been dying to introduce them!!! Sorry to my prince for whatever I've planned to do with Makoto ;)

Also, the amount of stress eating I've done in these past 2 days has started to concern me.

Anyways, I hope u like it^^

The next chapter's gonna be a depressing one :)

WHY DID I NOT KNOW THAT THIS HAN AND LEE KNOW EXISTED?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyways,

REMINDER OF THE DAY: 

                                                 Be kind to yourself. Maybe start by relaxing your shoulders, unclenching your jaw, and looking up from your device to give your eyes a break. Take some deep breaths. Take a break if u need to. Remember, U MATTER😤.

I LOVE U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 28/5/2021

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

96.9K 2.6K 49
Living in Chicago with her career as a doctor just beginning, 23-year-old Eisa Yun has a bright future ahead of her. That is until her father's unpai...
130K 4.6K 72
✰-,✎*ೃ༄ ▎ 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗜𝗧 . They met years ago, when Stray Kids was just starting their band and when she was starting her college year...
7.2K 341 18
"But... why?" Your voice cracks when you ask, with tears in your eyes and a big lump in your throat. "Because I cant, Y/N. I dont want to get..." Jis...
20.1K 606 40
"hyung..." "yeah?" "I fucked up" "yeah... i know" In which Hyunjin is a person who lied to protect himself- and seungmin has now lost all trust in hi...