Lady Invincible

By zardelia

"Please, Hilise. Please die in place of Gabrielle." My always dignified brother begged me for the first time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 67 (2)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78 (2)
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 65

1.6K 44 1
By zardelia

Whaaaaaaa!

Hilise spread her talents all over the place.

The animal, heterozygous by the blood of Callicia, could only be killed by finding and destroying the nucleus from which the blood coagulated.

Puck! Chaenggang! Drool...!

Hilise found a place where she felt faint talent and penetrated it at once.

The beasts in the room instantly disappeared.

The room next to it was also full of magical animals.

Hilise caught all their breath at once and lit the building.

Anyway, it was only after the building was burned that Callicia and Berzet discovered the site in their past lives.

I heard that all the deformed animals here were burned to death.

So it doesn't matter. Rather than die in agony like that, being put in such comfortable rest in her hands. Even if she's the one destroying this place.

In the near future, deformed animals will appear in other places and appear on the surface of the water in earnest.

What a shock to the four major families when it turns out it's Callicia's bloodbath.

It was easy to see if it would be engulfed in chaos.

If Hilise were to preserve it now, the existence of the experiment would be revealed earlier.

But Hilise didn't want it.

She quietly watched the surrounding scene burning red with an acrid smell.

Clack. Clack...

If it's far away, if it's near, if it's close.

After images of the past fell before my eyes with soaring flames.

Diego and Ricardo were still within the range of actions Hilise had anticipated.

Leaving them alone without taking any other action was no different from seeing the beasts trapped in these cages now.

In the future and past that Hilise experienced, the two always showed a similar behavior as if there were a fixed fate.

Perhaps they will continue to agonize and struggle for a long time because they do not accept reality.

Hilise thought it was not bad for them to suffer more as it is.

Of course it won't be much fun for Hillis.

'...you want me to kill you after all?'

Then suddenly, the voice of the man who shared the last moment of his past life grew in my ears like an auditory hallucination.

Eyes staring at the flames in the air sank low.

Yeah...

But if they get out of the cage and try to sabotage her...

Will it be difficult to do what has been done once or twice?

(I've already experienced it in my past life, so this time it's a little more private.)

You'll be able to handle things quietly.

No one noticed that Hilise Inoaden is a murderer.

Even if someone noticed it, they can't find a piece of evidence.

Obviously, it must mean something completely different from the murder of the last life.

At the time, I was acting impulsively without thinking about what to do after, just letting go of everything.

This time I was deliberately thinking of killing them and covering them up.

(Haven't we met here once before?)

In the midst of the building's burning noise, Hilise looked down at his hand, where the body temperature of others once stayed.

There was a white bandage tinged with flames.

'At dusk like now...'

'Alone alone in this king's palace where no one else is.'

That day, the words I heard from Axion Berzet before leaving the king's palace did not easily get out of my head.

It was also thought that he might remember what happened in his past life, but it couldn't be either.

It was clear that Axion had mistaken her with someone else he had seen in the king's palace one day in his life.

If that's not the case in a million, what's worrying.

If you find it difficult to achieve your goal in this life,

It was then that I just had to end this life right away without wasting any wasted time.

She'll have another boring life waiting for her anyway.

Hilise thought so, with a low-temperature stare at the red-distorted fire.

Before I knew it, a huge fire was upon Hilise as if he'd devoured it in one bite.

'I keep wanting to get involved in you.'

Strong flames remained in my ears until the end, pushing away my small voice.

It's time to go back.

A rose as red as a flame bloomed around Hilise.

The new brother, who had been submerged in flying ash and fog, soon disappeared from the place.

Only the faint lingering reverberation melted into the raging flames.

* * *

"Funny."

Axion smiled at the ashes in front of him.

There stood precariously, a nearly burnt building bare.

The lips, which were closed in a straight line, drew a sharp line.

Of course it wasn't a pleasant smile.

"It looks like he cut off his tail."

"Is the information new somewhere?"

Others in Berzet, who followed Axion, also hardened their faces.

'Oh, what the hell. If it's burnt out like this, there's nothing to do today, right? I thought it would be fun. What is this?'

Only Suleiman of them blabber.

His disappointing words were greeted with reproach and contempt, but Suleiman, who had a thick face, did not shrink at all.

Axion's thoughts were the same as others.

Of all things, it's a fire accident.

Is this really a coincidence?

Axion was helping to retrieve Callicia's blood, which was sold through an auction.

What happened underground.

Under this circumstance, I didn't think writers who were no better than animals could have won the jewels in tears in that terrible environment.

It was the tired jewelry side that mattered.

As possession works to weaken the function, the fact that such items are circulating outside from the perspective of the four major families was reluctant.

It was not only Callicia, but also Berzet, so Axion came out in person.

Of course, no one but the four largest families knew the benefits of Callicia's jewels. Still, there is only one case in the world.

'Let's go in there and rob Gerra for now. You guys go to the left.'

'I see.'

Axion entered the building in front of him.

They were all scattered in search of any chance clue.

Every step that could be reached was marked by fire.

Then Axion found us melting down in a room.

Come to think of it, I heard there are some rare items in the auction.

A distinct odor and a faint fishy smell were mixed in the stinking acrid smell, which made me squeamish.

Looking at the remaining traces, when this place was covered with fire, what was inside us seemed to have been burned as well.

Axion looked around once and checked inside the room.

Then he approached one of us who was nearby.

Squeak...

Axion's hand touched our rusty bars that were damaged.

His eyes sank low as he checked closely inside.

It was almost burnt, so the shape was not intact, but there was something strange about the magic here.

Jabbuck.

Axion pulled out and moved to a side-connected passage.

There were far more of us than in the next room.

Axion's brows have narrowed.

I had a tiresome hunch that maybe things would increase.

Squeak...

He bent his knees, opened our door, and stretched his arms into it. Gloved hands were burned and crushed without hesitation to dig into the flesh of the beast.

He didn't burn himself to death. It was a very faint trail, but Axion didn't miss it.

(Maybe it's just my feeling.)

This trace was seen underground, where he had previously met with Hilise Inoaden.

It felt somewhat like something else.

Blue eyes are finely thinned.

Then he caught a tiny fragment of foreign matter, almost as if it were powdery at his fingertips.

I checked and it was a solid fragment of something I couldn't tell if it was black or red.

It also felt similar to what I saw a while ago.

Axion's dry mouth is a little wet.

The cool eyes moved in search of other traces left around.

There was a black stain under my feet that I couldn't tell if it was blood.

An unidentified substance stretched sticky from the tip of the finger.

There was a faint fishy smell.

This has touched Axion's sixth sense astutely.

I'm starting to feel a strange sense of Deja vu again.

( I felt as if I'd been through something like this before.)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rp/Mtled/Checked by: Cutiecount

Proofread by: sonamakoi

We will reupdate the other chapters for better quality <3

Tysm for supporting this series!
Don't forget to support the Author by buying the raws from kakaopage!

See you next Wednesday~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 16.4K 59
"I want our engagement to be annulled,your highness" I'm just a simple girl in the modern world who died and was reincarnated in the world of the fan...
8.1M 392K 91
[COMPLETED]✔ Book 1 of The Deliverance Series Ménage--MxFxM 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Mature Book. --⊰♥⊱-- "Death would be too good for yo...
527 26 25
Li Qingyuan died because of the betrayal of Jianyu, Xiuying, 3th prince, and his own wife, Ruling. Before his death he promised that he would make th...
3K 234 27
Isekai Madness Series: Book 1 [SLOW UPDATES] [A HxH Fanfiction] [Hisoka x Op Oc x Illumi] ~ In which a girl was delt a shity hand at life, dies, then...