Lost and Found (TFP)

Da _error_1010

The Autobots and Decepticons were fighting as usual for Energon when they plunged into a hole, falling uncere... Altro

Chapter 1: The beginning.
Chapter 2: Heal the broken ones.
Chapter 3: Motherly love.
Chapter 4: Breaking the ice!
Chapter 6: Food and war.
Chapter 7: Aggressive motherly instincts.
Chapter 8:Coming to an agreement.
Chapter 9: Problems and Solutions.
Chapter 10: Unwilingness and Reluctancy.
Chapter 11: Sleeping soundly.
Chapter 12: Down with a cold!
Chapter 13: Grand Meeting of the Primes.
Chapter 14: Getting hurt.
Chapter 15: Cooking Horrors!
Chapter 16: Summertime Sadness!
Chapter 17: Enjoying the moment.
Chapter 18: New Guest!
~SPECIAL 1K CHAPTER~
Chapter 19: Torned Feelings.
Chapter 20: The Fight.
Chapter 21: Recovering Souls.
Epilogue.

Chapter 5: Arguements.

4.1K 88 70
Da _error_1010

LOG: 24/5/2021

TW: CURSING, ABUSIVE PARTNER.

The peaceful moment was shattered when Anna heard a rapid knock on her door. Getting up, she told the bots to stay put as she went and check. She didn't order pizza or any delivery, so who was at her door in this hour?

The door opened to reveal a very dishevelled man gasping for air, bent over holding his knees.

Oh great, it's Marcus; her ex.

He brightens up seeing her, but the feeling wasn't returned. The lady glared at him, wondering why was he here.

"Yes?" Anna flatly said, her internal emotions were roiling but she kept a blank face on him.

"A-Anna! Please, let me expl-"

"Get lost, Marcus. We are done. There is NO WAY of explanation for you to be sleeping with another woman!" Anna cut him off, not tolerating his crap. She was about to close the door on him when he wedged his foot at the door, blocking the lady from closing it.

"YOU ARE NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Marcus howled and grabbed Anna's hair. The commotion got the bots attention immediately.

"What's going on?"

"Nuh idea!"

"Hey guys! Mama is huwt!!" Knockout said frantically, watching his mother from the couch. The human male was grasping tightly on her hair, making her cry out in pain.

This made everybots' energon boiled in anger. No one touches their mother.

Megatron growled as he charged up to the man, his blades unsheathin. He was about to commit murder on the human pest that laid its grimmy fingers on his mother. The rest of the bots got out their weapons, ready to attack the man.

"L-Let me go, you're hurting me!"

"FUCK NO! I GET TO CALL THE SHOTS ON BREAKING UP! UNDERSTAND, BI-"

The man's words was not finished as he was tackled down by Megatron, the silver mech growling and charged up his cannons, ready to finish the slagger off.

"Megs, STOP!" Anna panicked. The mech was going to murder him, when the lady's voice snapped him out of it.

"Please... enough..." Anna cried, pleading softly to the mech. He powered down his cannons as Optimus and Dreadwing pulled him away from the frightened male, a stark contrast to his earlier aggression towards Anna.

"WHAT THE F-" once again, Marcus was cut off.

"LANGUAGE!" Anna snapped, instantly protective towards her children. Marcus looked at her in disbelieve before turning his gaze towards the rest of the bots. All of them glaring at him with their weapons drawn.

He scampered away from Anna's residence, but not before throwing insults at the lady.

"ANNA MARIE CREST YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!" he said, only to receive a warning blow to his shoes from Optimus, of all bots.

"Language."

---

Anna was silent as she gathered up her kids back into her house. The kids were all worried for her, especially Ratchet and Knockout since both of them were medics, their scanners were indicating Anna's pulse rate was too high.

She escorted them back to the living room and placed herself down on the middle couch. Closing her eyes in fatigue, she placed her head on her hands as she wept silently, breaking down in front of the bots.

The bots were now panicking. Their mother was in distress!

Optimus placed a soft servo on her head, making the sad mother look at him. "It's okay carrier, he won't hurt you anymore." He comforted her, petting her head softly as he gave her a hug.

The rest of the bots saw and dive in to hug their sorrowful mother, trying to help chip in with lightening her mood. Even Megatron joined in.

"Carrier, please do not be upset. We will make sure he never steps another foot into our home anymore!" Megatron vowed and growled; if he ever sees that wretched fleshling again, he was going to tear him apart.

Anna nodded softly as she petted his back. The silver mech went quiet as he sat on her lap, wanting to be close to her as possible. After a long period of silence, their mother finally spoke up.

"I-I'm sorry to have all of you witness that..." Anna said, looking away in shame. She did not want the bots to see her in this way. Ultra Magnus spoke up, not liking his mother in such depressing state.

"Please, do not apologise. It was never your fault in the first place. Carrier said we are all in this together, so this is us helping. It's okay to be not okay, mother." Ultra Magnus spoke, using her quote earlier when she spoke with Ratchet. Anna teared up, touched by his compassion.

The bots thought he made it worse.

"Great job, commander! You made mama cried again!" Wheeljack said, optics rolling as he face-servoed. Anna rubbed the wrecker's helm before addressing to the Autobot SIC.

"Thank you, my brave commander. I'm not sad because of what you've said, rather I was touched, actually." Anna gave him a soft smile, appreciating his thoughtful words. She gave them all one big hug which the bots were happy to receive.

They wanted their mama to be happy.

"Thank you, little ones..." she said and got up. Sighing, she looked at the kids with a smile present on her face; she was back in her game. She suddenly remembered of something and turned towards Ratchet, she asked him a question.

"My lovely medic, what do you bots consume for ...fuel?" she stopped halfway, figuring out how to phrase her wordings. The Autobot medic looked at her before deadpanning.

"Energon."

"Sorry, what?"

"Energon." Ratchet repeated. Anna blinked.

What is an Energon?

---

Timeskip...

The bots and Anna were discussing about substitutes to their fuelling. Simply put, it was chaotic.

"Maybe we don't eat for now?" 

"No Bulkhead, we cannot NOT EAT!" 

"WE ARE GONNA DIE!!" 

"No Starscream, we are not DYING!" 

"WE ARE SO DOOMED!"

"WE ARE GONNA DIE!!" 

:- I DON'T WANNA DIE!-: 

"CAN SOMEONE LISTEN TO ME?!" 

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS SCREAMING!?" 

"I DON'T KNOW!" 

"Will you guys knock it off? It's unprofessional." 

"Everything is unprofessional to you, Magnus." 

"Shut up, Dreadwing." 

"Try me." 

"Perhaps we can try human fuel consumption for alternate fueling?" 

"AND DIE FROM IT? FRAG NO PRIME!" 

"Language, Megatron." 

"Shut up, librarian." 

"Can we try hibernating like the earth animals during winter?" 

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE WINTER TO YOU, BREAKDOWN?!" 

"WHERE IN THE PITS DID YOU LEARN THAT?"

"It was on the tiny box human use to receive entertainment."

"TV, Breakdown. That's a TV."

"That's what I said, right?"

Anna was face-palming as she watched the bots bickered with one another, the angry ones were both Ratchet and Knockout respectively. They were entirely done with their team and wondered if they two were the only ones with the right processors.

Anna was sitting quietly with Soundwave on her lap, watching the commotion played out in front her by the sidelines as she stroked the silent mech's helm softly before whispering to him.

"Do you think it's a good idea for me to speak now?"

"Answer: Soundwave does not know. Apologies, carrier."

"It's alright Sounds." Anna sighed as she hugged him like a teddy bear while watching the heated arguments between the bots. She picked the Decepticon TIC up before walked towards the group. They all fell silent immediately when they saw their carrier's expression darkened.

"Are you guys done fighting?" she raised an eyebrow at them; Soundwave latched in front of her. The bots looked down on their peds, ashamed. Softening her gaze, she gave them a soft smile.

"It's alright, no need for fighting now my children. Perhaps maybe I could try to find this...Energon for you?" Anna offered, but the looks on the bots' face told her otherwise.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Ratchet said loudly, horrified. The radiation from the Energon could most definitely kill her. Anna looked at him, eyes wide at his outburst.

"Mo-Mother! With all due respect, Energon is harmful to humans! We don't want you risking your life in such manner!" he said quickly, feeling bad at snapping towards his carrier. Anna's shoulders relaxed as she nodded in understanding. She thought for a moment before speaking up.

"Perhaps we could try out Optimus's suggestion? We could try to find some human food that is suitable for you bots to eat. After all, the Energon of what you speak does exist in our planet, therefore it should be carbon-based, right? Then maybe we should find a mineral or plant that could substitute to your fuel's biochemistry." Anna pointed out, earning a surprised look from the team medics.

Their carrier was a genius! 

A/N: AHH FRAG YOU MARCUS! GET SCRAPPED BY THE BABY BOTS YOU SHITTY PERSON!

Also, chaotic bots? Mood asdabduwgcdfsgg- Ratchet and Knockout being the two sane bots are freaking done with their teammates, the rest of the team are just sharing one braincell at this point affksldfsdejew

 TFP is a crack show and I'm vibing to it religiously.

Man this was a fun chapter to write! The first part was kinda erghh cus Marcus isa bij but chaotic robot babies? ahhh yesss 

Do let me know what you guys think of this chapter by commenting down below! As always, thank you for reading, commenting and voting everyone! Enigma signing out!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

51.5K 1.7K 43
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES Fate sometimes leads us to vario...
53.5K 1.9K 55
A young girl named Daisy Everly who is 6, finds a secret she can never tell. Optimus her new guardian tries to keep her safe, but he didn't try hard...
6.3K 220 12
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
869 28 3
Hi there. I'm Techna, a living, shapeshifting, extraterrestrial of both cybernetic and organic matter and life. A Technogian, As my kind are called...