The Swap

By Sonu2314

Annabeth Chase is an intelligent 17-year-old with a special secret. She has an incredible voice, but very few... More

Chapter 1: Girl On Fire
Chapter 2: Water
Chapter 3: Happier
Chapter 4: Take Me to Church
Chapter 5: Say Something
Chapter 6: The Search
Chapter 7: Princesses Don't Cry
Chapter 8: Blood in the Water
Chapter 9: Isn't She Lovely
Chapter 10: Arcade
Chapter 11: Mirrors
Chapter 12: Beautiful People
Chapter 13: Bad Blood
Chapter 14: Touch It
Chapter 15: Emotions
Chapter 16: Scars in Heaven
Chapter 17: When We Fall Apart
Chapter 18: You Say
Chapter 19: Changes
Chapter 20: Love on the Brain
Chapter 21: Fight Song
Chapter 22: Unstoppable
Chapter 23: Happy
Chapter 24: Into You
Chapter 25: Million To One
Thank U, Next

Synopsis + Credits

2.8K 32 3
By Sonu2314

Worlds Collide

Annabeth Chase is an intelligent 17-year-old with a special secret. She has an incredible voice, but very few people have heard it. Annabeth would love to share her talent, but life gets in the way. Sometimes, she hopes for a different life. 

Percy Jackson is a superstar athlete. Everyone adores the swimmer as he's talented and social. Even though it seems that Percy has everything, he knows of pain and pressure. Sometimes, he contemplates a change.

Annabeth and Percy are two different people in the same school. Annabeth is smart and careful while Percy is popular and disruptive. Simply put, they don't get along. However, a single moment of magic draws them together. Literally. 

***

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters in this story. The rights belong to Rick Riordan. With that said, I do own the plot of the story. But, I have to say that this story is inspired by movies that I watched over the past few years. 

P.S. Please Enjoy my music choices because I love all of the songs that I post.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.2K 20
Annabeth Chase is your average good girl, who is popular, has amazing friends, and is working hard toward acceptance into her dream school. Percy Jac...
19.4K 608 21
Intern Meredith, Attending Arizona. What could possibly go wrong on Meredith's first day? It is Meredith's first day of work and the moment she speak...
11.9K 307 11
No one makes fan fics of Sakura and female readers so let me know if you guys want a lemon or an actual story line. I won't be doing any of those wei...
5.5K 410 25
Annabeth has no idea how she's gotten this far, what, with not being able to sleep at night, to having ADHD and extreme anxiety, she has no idea what...