Arranged (Armin X Reader) (Se...

By Gabby_Yellow

It's been over a year since your trial with Porco and you thought everything had been swept under the rug. Bu... More

*One*
*Two*
*Three*
*Four*
*Five*
*Five Pt. 2*
*Six*
*Seven*
*Eight*
*Nine*
*Ten*
*Eleven*
*Twelve*
*Thirteen*
*Fourteen*
*Fifteen*
*Sixteen*
*Seventeen*
*Eighteen*
*Nineteen Pt.1๏ฟผ*
*Nineteen Pt2.*
*Twenty*
*Twenty One*
Notice
*Twenty Two*
*Twenty Three Pt. 1*
Twenty Three Pt.2
*Twenty Four*
*Twenty Five*
*Twenty Six*
*Twenty Seven*
*Special Chapter Two*
*Twenty Eight*
*Twenty Nine*
*Thirty*
*Thrity One*
Bonusโค๏ธ

*Special Chapter*

4.9K 103 770
By Gabby_Yellow

In honor of "Want You" hitting 100k

~If Armin knew you were pregnant (not part of the story)~

"Y/n you've gotta hurry we don't want to be late for your appointment."

"Armin my doctor's appointment is in an hour. It takes twenty minutes to get there."

"So? We'll be early."

"I know you're excited. But we are not going that early."

"I just wanna make sure things are ok."

"Armin I'm sure things are fine. I feel fine."

"You ate lunch right? Did you want me to get you something?"

" No I'm ok, I'm ok."

"You know, I planned on marrying you first and then getting you pregnant."

"Marrying...me..."

"Only when you would be ready! I don't wanna pressure you into anything and to be honest getting married right now with a baby on the way...wait you said you didn't want kids...god i'm so stupid. I didn't even ask if you...I'm sorry."

"Wait what? You're sorry for what?"

"I didn't ask if you wanted to keep it or not i just assumed that you would."

"Well...I don't really want to get rid of it now that you're all excited."

"No! Don't make me pressure you."

"Armin. I'm having the baby."

"I- are you sure? It's a lot on your body and I just wanna make sure that you-"

"Yes. I'm positive."

"Ok."

"Armin are you sure this isn't too much for you to handle. I mean. With school and the house. Do you need help?"

"Help with what?"

"Like financially. I mean I have a good amount of money and-"

"Exactly your rich. So keep saving all your money. I can handle this."

"You're sure. I don't wanna put you in a hole."

"It's ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're about six to seven weeks now. Everything looks normal to me."

"Are you sure?"

"Armin she's the doctor..."

"I know that. I just want to make sure."

"Yes Dad, everything is normal. Would you like to see?"

"Yeah, please."

She turned the screen so that the two of you could see. You looked for a moment and then back to Armin. The look on his face was something you would memorize. It was a mix of pure love and awe that didn't falter for a moment. A smile quickly grew on his face and he looked back at you.

"We did that..."

"Yeah we did."

Armin was quiet the whole way home but it wasn't an awkward quiet. You rarely get awkward around him anymore. You had been with each other for a while now. A baby was more like the Joker in a deck of cards. But Armin would turn it to an Ace.

"I'm going to step out for a bit, you go inside."

"Oh ok. Do you want me to go with you?"

"No it's alright. I'll be quick."

"Alright."

When he came back you couldn't help but laugh. He had a box of donuts for you and plenty of baby clothes.

"Armin where did you get all of those?"

"I got distracted."

"Clearly. This is all girl stuff. We don't even know the gender. We have a while for that."

"It's alright I can just donate the stuff if it's not a girl."

"Is that what you want it to be? A girl?"

"I don't know, I just have a feeling."

"Mmm ok. You were quiet on the way home. Something on your mind."

"No not really. I was just thinking."

"About?"

"I don't remember my parents very well. I don't even remember the accident to be honest. I hated watching other kids play with their parents and go places together. I always wanted to go to those mother-son parties with my mom in elementary. I went with my grandma, but it just wasn't the same. I wanted throw balls in the yard with my dad, and I always wanted to go on those sight seeing trips they used to talk about. I wanted them to see me grow up. I wanted to have that teenager phase with them just like all the other kids. I would kill for the chance to allow them to see me graduate high school. I wish they could see me graduate college, I wish they could meet you... I want to give our child all the things I was stripped of. I wanna be a family, mine got taken from me early on. I want to give them everything, I want to give you everything. I got blessed with another chance. I want to devote myself to you...and our new family."

"That sounds like a lot was on your mind."

"I suppose so." he said with a laugh.

"Armin...when they were handing out boyfriends I guess I was the luckiest one."

"More like I was the luckiest one. I love you."

"I love you too."

Armin laid with his back flat on the couch, his head in your lap and you playing with his hair. It was silent for a bit. Until he started to laugh.

"What? What's funny? Is there something on me?"

"No no. There's nothing on you, I was just thinking about when we met."

"Mhm."

"I just thought it was funny."

"What was funny? You pouncing on me?"

"I did not! You pounced on me!"

"No! I asked about your book and you asked me one question about myself and next thing I knew you had your tongue down my throat!"

"That's not what happened!" he said looking away his cheeks getting red. He was cute when he was flustered.

"Now that I think of it. You were the one to jump on me most of the time."

"No-"

"The day we met, our first date, the car, after we fought about Annie, after we fought about Porco, the shower when you almost got me pregnant the first time , when we went on vacation, when-"

"Alright that's enough. Jeez."

"I have a question for you though."

"What is it?"

"What made you like me in the first place."

"To be honest I don't really remember. I didn't even see you when you came into Eren's dorm, I was-"

"Reading."

"Yes that. Then Eren wanted to play that game and to be honest I really didn't. But I got you. I thought you were pretty from the beginning, then we talked and I don't know...you just have something about you. I wanted to give us a shot...what about me?"

"You're good at sex."

"I hate you."

"I'm kidding. When I walked in I thought you were hot. It was weird because I didn't know anyone other than Mikasa and Eren, and I got to know you very well that night. But, there's a lot of things I like about you. The way you laugh and smile, the way you get excited over little things, the way you always protect me and give me the benefit of the doubt, the way you put others first in situations, your way of thinking, the way you could trick a person into believing whatever it is you want them to, the silly way you like to stay up late and read, just you."

"You think all of that?"

"Of course."

"I'm so glad I get to be the father of your baby."

"I'm glad you are too. But Connie is also the dad."

"Shush."

"Never."

"I'm never letting you go. Ever."

I just realized how much i missed them.😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 12.8K 30
[Modern AU] An arranged marriage, joy. just as you were adjusting into your new town, and your parents chasing their dreams of owning a buisness you...
23.4K 552 68
Here is ส•ใฃโ€ข แดฅ โ€ข ส”ใฃ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
2.8K 49 29
Armin x Reader one-shots! Male reader, female reader, non binary reader and much more. Adult and children au's, modern au's and others that will prob...
87.5K 2.8K 21
"๐จ๐จ๐ก ๐ข๐ฆ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐จ๐ก ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก." [eren x fem reader] y...