School Sleepover: Adrienette

By SkyeTells

LOTS OF SMUT AND ROMANCE The class secretly sleeps over at the school. Marinette's friends are determined to... More

Shared Dreams
The Makeover
Adrien's Conflicted Heart
Marinette is Mesmerizing
Catching Marinette - fluff
Switching Clothes - Naughty Thoughts
Panic
Revenge Backfired
The Dare - Smutty
In Enters Chloe
"I love you"
Her First Orgasm
The First and Only
Good Morning
Are Those Hickeys?
Chat's Visit
She Sees Me
Under the Desk ;)
Oh dear god my mom saw my smut
Supply Closet
Blowjob
Tension & Croissants
The Dress
What they look like
F-Family?
His Sweet Little Angel
Author's note
All for a first date?!

Princess Marinette

129K 961 6.5K
By SkyeTells

all transitions and messages from me are written in bold text

WARNING: LEMON/SMUTTY CHAPTER!

THE BOOK WILL LATER CONTAIN FULL SMUTT SCENES!

Marinette feels the warmth of the sun caress her face and lure her to consciousness. She opens her eyes and blinks slowly waiting for her blurred vision to become clear.

She looks around and realizes she is in a meadow. She breathes in deeply enjoying the smell of the fresh grass and flowers around her. She picks up a strand of her raven hair which is splayed out like a long mane around her face. She notices there are flowers in the locks and wonders how they got there.

She looks up at the weeping willow above her. "Wow it's so beautiful" she barely whispers to herself.

"Yes, you are" a familiar heartbreakingly soft voice belonging to a man comes from her right side. She whips her head towards it.

Her eyes open wide as she sees who it is. "A-adrien? What are you doing here?... wait, what am I doing here?"

He is dressed in a loose white pirate shirt and beige slacks. His hair is more ruffled than she has ever seen it as if he too just woke up. The sun makes his hair look golden and his skin glows a light golden caramel color, like honey. His eyes are like shiny emeralds that pierce into her soul.

Update: ok since y'all seem to freaking HATE this guy so much I found some other pics of what I think Adrien looks like... I definitely think the guy above has his nose tho.

So yeah for the eyes and lips I see this (but blonde and older obviously)... but again I really feel like the upturned pointy nose of the first guy is perfect for Adrien. I feel like y'all are still gonna object but these are the closest human features I could find so go eat some Camembert and shush 😂

Back to the story...

He smiles softly at her before he leans forward and caresses the side of her soft pearl tone skin and twirls a dark lock that shines blue in the sun between his fingers. It is a mindless action for him but for her it makes the butterflies (or dare I say akumas 😏) in her stomach flutter. "Don't you remember me saving you Princess Marinette?"

Princess Marinette? Why is he calling me that? It sounds oddly formal. She'd been called princess as a nickname before mainly by Chat but Adrien always called her Mari... Why would he now say Princess and Marinette?

"I promise I'll get you back to the kingdom as soon as it's safe, your highness." He smiles reassuringly but she is only getting more and more confused. Your highness?? "Is there anything I can do to ease your comfort? I know you're not used to sleeping outside."

She shook her head still trying to figure out what was going on. She looks down and realizes she is wearing a gown.

He clears his throat a little before adding "just so you know I would never want you to feel unsafe, M'lady; I promise to be a complete gentleman."

"What if I don't want you to be?" The words come out before she can stop them. Both of them look equally shocked by her words. Before she can try to backtrack he smirks crawling over to her in a predatory cat-like manner.

"Are you implying that you want me to behave ungentlemanly towards you princess?" he whispers in her ear. The warmth of his breath sends shivers down her spine and makes her skin tingle.

NO! No no no! Say no! He's too hot, you can't do this?! What if he rejects you?! - her brain shouts at her but her body seems to have a mind of its own and she feels herself nodding slightly.

He smirks before pulling her into his lap in one swift motion and diving his hands under the skirt of her gown. She gasps at his sudden bold move but it turns to a moan as his teeth sink into an exposed bit of her neck and he sucks.

He drags his teeth up her throat and softly growls in her ear "Marinette you're too beautiful, too precious to me. My self-control is hanging on by a thread. I'm scared if I make love to you I'll ruin you Princess."

Her brain is barely able to register his words due to the mind-melting feeling she is getting from grinding her hips on him eliciting a groan from deep inside his lungs. "W-what if I want to be ruined?" she stutters out in a breathy gasp for air.

His hands snake forward to curve around the cheeks of her ass where he gives her a mercilessly rough squeeze. She moans letting her head fall onto his shoulder. "Be careful what you wish for your highness," he hisses before winding a hand back and slamming the flat of his palm down hard on her ass creating a loud smacking sound. She yelps a cry but grinds herself harder against him. He laces his fingers through her hair at the base of her neck and tugs her head back to look at him.

She looks at his serious expression through lust-heavy eyes releasing panting breaths from her aroused swollen red lips. "You're gonna be a good girl for your knight in shining armor aren't you?"

His eyes grow darker as he takes in the gorgeous view of how his words affect her. He uses his hand still wrapped in her hair to help her nod in response. "You're going to follow all of my commands like the perfect little whore you are. Otherwise, I'll have to punish you." He winds the hand still gripping her ass back and slams it down much harder than before giving her a taste of what's in store if she chooses not to behave.

She cries out loudly but he clamps down on the sweet spot of her neck again eliciting a sinful pleasure she feels throbbing between her legs. Her cry becomes a moan as his mouth completely erases the fading hurt from his hand.

"Y-yes I promise," she whimpers, desperately moving her hips to get more friction.

He releases her flesh with a loud pop and smiles at her. He lovingly tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and pushes it behind her. "Good because I'd much rather reward you than punish you, my dear sweet princess."

He makes the mistake of looking into her adorably round big blue eyes and he immediately halters getting completely lost in their sparkle. His voice is a soft murmur as he traces her lips with his thumb studying her features in awe, "you have no idea how invaluable you are to me Marinette; how much I desire to call you mine..." Slowly his hand travels down her body tracing the intricacies of her body through the dress. "How I dream of what your dainty yet robust little figure looks like under those gowns you wear. How I crave your taste and the act of ravishing you whole. I'm jealous of the castle cutlery because they get to touch your lips. I'm jealous of that damn dress for getting to feel the softness of your skin and the warmth of your love. I'm jealous of anything and everything that gets to have you in the ways I can only dream of."

His words make her mind spin so fast she sees stars. Her breath hitches as she feels him start to loosen her corset slowly, taking his time to tease her.

With slight hesitation he whispers in her ear "may I tell you a secret princess?"

The tone in his voice fuels her desire and she aggressively shakes her head yes in response.

"When I go in to check on you while guarding your room at night, I stay for a bit longer than I should. Selfishly I let my eyes adore every detail of your beauty captured in the stillness of your peaceful rest. The curvature of your body, the way the cool air hardens the buds upon your breasts making them point out as if they're calling to me. The soft melodic murmurs and moans you let out in your sleep entice me m'lady. I wonder how your moans of pleasure would differ. How I wish I could slip my hand under that measly thin little gown of yours and find out for myself. I rush back to my chambers to relieve myself I like to imagine it is your hand bringing me so much pleasure. I release a hefty load with your name in a moan on my lips. Hell may condemn me for what I've done." He lets out a deep guttural groan filled with lust and hunger. "The king would have my head if he knew just one of the many many thoughts I have about you, I can't imagine what he'd do if he ever found out." (I'm sorry I fixed it! I didn't mean for it to sound as creepy as it did before! 😭 I wanted there to be something just a bit questionable and out there but that was too far smh)

She let out a shuddery breath. "Y-you should have woken me up, maybe you wouldn't have to imagine my hand wrapped around you." With slight hesitation she ran a loving hand through his golden locks gently scratching the roots with her fingertips which he loved. In an even smaller voice she added "though I'd imagine my lips would feel much better wrapped around your cock than your hands do."

His face morphed into shock at the boldness of her words before a dark ravenous hunger clouded his eyes. "Who knew my sweet sweet princess had such a naughty little mouth. Fuckk Mari, you're such a good girl for me. You have no idea what kinds of pleasure I'm going to give you tonight... I want to hear you scream my name as your walls clench around me. Tell me Princess, is that what you want too?"

"Yes!" Marinette exclaims a bit too loudly causing her face to turn bright red. "Uh I mean... yes that's what I want, I want that too."

"Good," he states simply before ripping open her dress causing her to gasp and attempt to cover herself with her arms.

He growls, grabbing her wrists and pinning her to the ground under him "don't hide princess, I've waited so long to see these, to taste them, you're not getting away that easily."

Mari moans at his words and he leans back just enough to fully appreciate the top of her bare chest without letting go of her wrists.

He lowers his lips to the bud of her right nipple so slowly it's practically torture and it causes her body to reflexively writhe and arch trying to close the distance. When he gets a few centimeters away his tongue snakes out but just before it makes contact -

"Manon! Marinette!"

Mari opens her eyes and sees Nadia entering her bedroom. Oh right I'm babysitting, thinks Mari. She looks down at her arms and chest and sees Manon has fallen asleep resting her head on Mari's chest and hugging Mari's arm which is wrapped around her. Holy hell does it give her baby-fever.

"I'm so sorry I'm late! Work went on for longer than I thought and traffic was so bad! Thank you for taking care of her" Nadia now whispers, having seen her daughter miraculously sleeping soundly. She does not want to wake her up and have to deal with putting her back to bed when they get home.

"No problem" Mari whispers back with a kind smile. Nadia slowly takes her daughter out of Mari's arms being very careful not to wake her up. She pays Mari and leaves.

"What in twisted fairy tales was that dream?!" She whispers thinking back to the wildly arousing dream that was sadly interrupted. Mari yawns and looks at the time it's 1 am. She flops back down and winces when she feels something hard hit her elbow. She picks up the unknown item and squints to see what it is despite being in an almost pitch-black room.

Ohhh! She chuckles as she realizes it is a picture book of fairy tales that she was reading to Manon when they fell asleep. Well, that explains the dream I guess, she thinks to herself. Marinette sighs heavily before re-fluffing her pillow and going back to sleep.

There will be LOTS of DETAILED SMUT but also romance :) The non-smut parts will usually be written slightly more like a script so the story moves along faster and you can get to the smut & romance ;)

The first few chapters after this have growing tension but not YET full smut scenes so the first 2 chapters are *cough cough* ;) but not essential to the story by any means (but I think it makes it better)... Hopefully, this will satisfy you enough to keep reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 11.6K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
866K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC