Taming the Ice Cold Princess...

By alluringhana

Athena De Vera, a very famous Celebrity has decided to enroll to a Graduate School Program in order to fulfil... More

CHAPTER 1 - First Day
CHAPTER 2 - Tagaytay
Chapter 3 - Eyes on me
CHAPTER 4- Resto Bar
CHAPTER 5- Silk night gown
CHAPTER 6- Rosebud Strawberry
CHAPTER 7- Red Velvet
CHAPTER 8- Friends with you
CHAPTER 9- Closer
CHAPTER 10 -Hiding my heart away
CHAPTER 11- All hell breaks loose
CHAPTER 12- Dangerous
CHAPTER 13- Barbecue and Sour Cream
CHAPTER 14- Disobedience
CHAPTER 15- You're so gorgeous
CHAPTER 16- Queen of Hearts
CHAPTER 17- Personal Assistant
CHAPTER 18- VIP fan
CHAPTER 19- Wake up
CHAPTER 21- Passcode
CHAPTER 22- Salagubang
CHAPTER 23- Waves
CHAPTER 24- Bring us down
CHAPTER 25 - We've always got each other's back
CHAPTER 26 - Mocha Coffee
CHAPTER 27- Pride, soul, and identity
CHAPTER 28- Sydney with a broken heart.
CHAPTER 29 - Aminin ang gusto
CHAPTER 30- No complications, just love
CHAPTER 31 - I'm hurting
CHAPTER 32- Gamble
CHAPTER 33- Kadena
CHAPTER 34- that voice
Chapter 35- Tears
Chapter 36 - Fuck this coffee
Chapter 37 - Whys
Chapter 38 - I am here for her
Chapter 39- Ice Cold Princess
Chapter 40 - Paper Bags
Chapter 41 - Crush
CHAPTER 42 - the start of a new beginning

CHAPTER 20- Valid Reason

13.6K 498 120
By alluringhana

A/N: This chapter is rated SPG ;)

-

"I apologize, Athena. I should have not pursued you in the first place."

I was kneeling down and begging her to change her mind and make up her thoughts. I am so completely lost right now and I never thought that this day would come- the end of us.

"I thought you will never leave me, Eira.." I am now sobbing as I am holding her legs to stop her from walking away. She keeps on staying away from me but I got the chance to hold her feet.

"You know that this is the best for us, Athena." She is looking at me, cold as an ice. Wala na yung love niya for me.

"You're the best for me, please do not leave me... Eira.. please. I don't know how to live my life without you. You are my life. You are my world." I am begging her not to leave me. I never begged for someone, only her can make me feel this way.

"Wake up from your dreams. We can't be together, Athena. I just used you for my own satisfaction. I've never said that I love you." Her feet moved and she slowly walks away from me leaving me crying all alone from our lounge.

May yumuyugyog sa akin.

"Wake up.. Athena.."

I'm hearing someone from other dimension.

"Wake up.. open your eyes.."

I slowly opened my eyes but I cannot fully open it because it hurts. I didn't realize I was crying. Parang namamaga ang mga mata ko.

I faced the woman beside me who is now worried at me. I can't believe that Helena's words last night affected me. Nadala ko hanggang ngayon.

"You are having nightmares." Eira caressed my face. She is gentle while she's doing that. I didn't realize she is taking care of me.

"I thought you're leaving me.. it feels real." I pinch myself because I might be dreaming again.

"You let Helena into your head." Her eyes are sparkling while looking at me.

"I'm scared to lose you.." I touched her face because I want to feel that she's near me.

"You will not lose me, Athena. I will always be here for you.." She then placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"What time is it?" I asked her because I still have classes because today is Saturday.

"I already told your Professors that you have a valid reason to be absent today." She then kissed me on my lips.

She's being sweet to me today. Wala naman siyang kasalanan, ah? I hope this day won't end.

I checked the time and it is already 10:00 am. I'm too late to my first and second subjects.

We both seated on the bed and I hugged her.

"What kind of valid reason?" I whispered to her ear.

"That you're sick and you have provided me the proof." She smiled at me as an assurance.

"Woah! What is your position bakit ba sila nakikinig sa'yo ha?!" I tickled her tummy and  then she bursted out laughing.

"I'm just Eira Rodriguez and every one is listening to me, dumbass!" She slapped my shoulder so I can stop tickling her.

I kissed her on the lips because I miss that. Lagi na lang kami busy sa schedules namin. Ngayon lang ulit ang free time namin sa isa't isa.

"What about you? You're absent to your classes too?" I asked while pulling away from the kiss.

"I'd rather be with you at this time. You need your girlfriend, Athena."

Aww ang sweet niya today ha!

I am currently checking my phone at the dining area while waiting for Eira to finish cooking Brunch for the both of us. I still have hang-over from last night.

Samantha Paraiso:

I hope you're fine now. You didn't come to school today. I'm worried.. Sorry again..

Athena De Vera:

All good. I feel better now.

Samantha Paraiso:

We are still friends, right?

Athena De Vera:

Of course.. I apologize as well. I'll make it up to you as a friend :D

Samantha Paraiso:

No need! Asshole!

Lorenzo's name keeps on bugging me. Why does he has the power to occupy my mind since last night? Also, Samantha's birthday was a mess last night as well. I feel sorry for her.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Eira appeared from the kitchen. She is wearing an oversized white shirt, and undies. She's so hot right now.

I couldn't even tell her that this is about Lorenzo. I don't want to sound a jealous girlfriend.

"Last night happenings" I just blurted out.

I stood up and helped her with the plates and the food that she cooked.

While fixing the table, I felt her arms around my waist. She is hugging me from behind.

"What do you have in mind, baby?" She whispered to my ear.

"Don't you have a closure with Helena?" I asked bitterly. I'm scared that she might do it with me.

"Hmm.." She is collecting her thoughts right now. "When I came back to the Philippines, I found out that she has moved to the US and blocked me to all of her social media accounts. I spoke with Samantha about her but Sam is disgusted with me because of what happened between her cousin and I."

"Oh, that's the reason why there's a Cold War between the two of you." I slowly faced her. She is still hugging me.

"What about Lorenzo?" I asked her because she still cannot let go go him and she is still with him during Family Events.

"We talked about this already, Athena.. I am just waiting for the right time to tell my Dad. He is not my boyfriend anyway. Let's wait until you graduate." She explained calmly.

"I don't like him around you." I got pissed off about the topic about him. It's my fault for bringing it up.

"Jealous baby!" She places soft pecks on my lips. Ang sweet naman ng girlfriend ko.

After eating, I presented to wash the dishes. I don't want her to wash it because she's the one who cooked. In relationship, it should be fair.

Halos patapos na ako maghugas when I felt her right hand slip towards my panty. She's behind me. She is currently touching my pearl.

Damn!

Sa kitchen pa talaga?

Hindi ako gumagalaw but I am beginning to be turned on from her movements. She moaned in my ears.

When my pearl is already wet, she inserted her two fingers slowly. Thrusting inside and out.

I positioned myself and sat on the sink allowing her to thrust faster. She is smiling at me while I get crazy from her hands. Very bad and addicting hands.

"Ugh.. Eira.." Halos hindi na ako makapagsalita because of the sensation that I am feeling. "Baby faster, please!"

Bumilis naman ang mga daliri niya until I reached my climax. She just looked at me and seductively bit her lip.

Hindi naman ako magpapatalo dahil bumaba ako sa sink at hinila siya papunta sa dining table. I carried her and hinayaan ko siyang umupo sa dining table.

Unti unti kong hinubad ang panty niya. I know for sure she is wet.

I draw her clit into my mouth and gently suck it. My tongue is stiff as of the moment and ran it around while paying attention only to her bottom.

I am licking her clit and got an idea to insert two of my fingers inside her. I heard her gasped.

"Athena.." She moaned habang sinasabunutan niya ako.

I buried my face and allowed her scent to surround me while I thrust my fingers inside and out. I also motioned my fingers and gladly she liked it.

My left hand is currently roaming around her body and now touching her breasts. I'm a great multi tasker, baby.

"I'm coming, Athena.. ughh.."

I pulled my fingers out and let my tongue lick her and gave her the pleasure that she needed.

She then trembled as a sign that she came. I buried my face again and wipe her bottom using half of my face.

She was shy about it but I love doing that to her.

"Dumbass! You should have used tissue instead of your face." She rolled her eyes on me habang nahihiya. Bumaba siya sa dining table para maghanap ng tissue.

"I love sniffing and wiping your down below you know." She then threw me the roll of tissue.

I couldn't believe that I can make love with her anytime and anywhere that I want. People want her but she only wants me. I am beyond grateful for that.

"Can we watch movie?" Eira asked me because we are now currently sitting on her couch while staring the TV.

"Which movie do you like?" I curiously asked her.

"Your movie with Lovely Padilla." She is grinning at me right now.

"Baby! We have watched all of my movies hindi ka pa rin nagsasawa?" I can't believe she's into my movies. Hay nako!

"You're so gorgeous kasi. I'm your no. 1 fan kaya hindi si Beatrice no!" She's now pissed off because of Miss Robles.

"Gosh! Come on! Miss Robles will stay where she is. You are my girlfriend and my partner in life, okay?" I kissed her on the cheeks.

She then nodded.

In the end, we both agreed to play the movie entitled "Time Traveler's Wife."

I feel bad for the two main characters in the movie because I feel like I am in their position right now. Not the same but the feeling of not being with their partner in a long time. Like I don't have the freedom yet to be with my partner.

I wish there could be alternate ending for this movie but it will lose the essence of the topic of Time Traveling. Why is love so complicated? You already found the right one but it's hard to be with them entirely for a lifetime.

I checked on my girlfriend and I saw her sleeping already. What the hell? So ako lang ang tumapos ng movie na 'to?

I studied her and I could imagine my future with her. I wish no one will get in our way because my love for her is a strong as you can ever imagine.

Halos mapatili ako dahil sa biglang pagkalabog ng pintuan.

She opened her eyes because of the loud banging outside her door. We both got shocked. We went back to her room and I put on a bra while she's wearing her hoodie jacket.

I heard a woman's voice shouting at a man's voice outside her room. I got curious who are those.

Sumilip si Eira sa pintuan then she faced me.

"Stay with me, okay?"

She opened the door and Lorenzo's face is angry right now looking at the both of us. Nasa likod niya si Carina na mukhang worried.

"Cousin, I already told him not to come here. I tried to stop him." Nagpapalipat ang tingin ni Carina sa aming dalawa ni Eira. Did she know something?

"Lesbians? Hahaha!" Lorenzo is now laughing like he is an evil. He is a villain to my eyes.

"The fuck do you care!" Eira shouted at him. "You are not my boyfriend so stop this illusions!" Galit na galit si Eira sa kanya ngayon.

"We have dreams, diba Eira? Ipagpapalit mo sa babaeng ito? She doesn't have penis to make you feel satisfied." Lorenzo calmly tell Eira. I feel so attacked.

Carina slapped him really hard on the face.

"Fuck you, Lorenzo! You're a homophobic asshole!" Carina shouted at him.

Hinawakan ni Lorenzo ang pisngi niya at pulang pula ang kanyang mukha.

"Anong pinakain sa'yo ni Athena?! I'm going to marry you! Itatapon mo lahat!" Galit na asik ni Lorenzo sa kanya.

"Lorenzo, you know that I don't feel anything towards you. We are only friends, nothing more." Eira explained calmly to Lorenzo.

I saw Lorenzo crying. This is the first time I saw him like this as his weakness. Hinila niya si Eira at niyakap ng sobrang higpit na halos hindi na makahinga ito.

Nagpupumiglas si Eira at hindi makaalis. I don't have a choice but I have to do this. I punched him on the face.

That's the time na nabitawan niya si Eira.

"Go! The two of you! Go! Ako na ang bahala dito!" Sigaw ni Carina sa amin. I saw Lorenzo kneeling down while touching his face because of the pain that I've caused him.

"You will regret this, Eira!" Lorenzo shouted behind us.

Hinila ni Eira ang mga kamay ko pababa ng basement. We both got inside her car.

She started her engine and I saw her wipe away the tears falling from her eyes.

What are we even doing? Tama pa ba ito? Marami na kaming nasasaktan.

"Where are we going?" I am still shaking about what happened earlier while asking her.

"Anywhere with you.." 

She began driving away from her Condominium Unit, away from the people, away from the City life, and away from judgments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 44K 23
~ COMPLETED ~ Side story 1 of Sweet Surrender 🦋 Started: July 24, 2021 Ended: October 30, 2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2021 ****UNEDITED****
1.4M 61.6K 57
Freyja Akane Mitsuki. The SC President. The almost perfect. Hinahangaan ng maraming estudyante dahil sa taglay nyang ganda. She have a body to die f...
2.4M 107K 54
She's a perfect definition of a beautiful disaster. His Ate.
384K 14.4K 58
**COMPLETED** Hindi naman gusto ni Diana ng kahit na anong kompetisyon. Lalo na kung si Nephra Allen ang makakabangga nito. Pero bakit sa lahat ng ba...