Mystery Mafia Queen๐Ÿ˜ˆ. Park j...

By cupid_jimin

What will happen when the Mafia king and the Mystery Mafia Queen got love married. Will he find that his wife... More

Author's Note
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28

Chapter-7

247 14 0
By cupid_jimin

Author's Note

Smut warning 18+, if you aren't an adult kindly skip this chapter.
______________________________________

Jm POV:

I pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. She responded me immediately. My hands went to her waist, pulling her closer to me. Without stop kissing her I hovered above her. We broke the kiss gasping for air. I looked into her eyes and asked,

Jm: Baby, I want IT now and I also know you also want it.
She only shyly nodded her head.

Without leaving any time I attacked her neck leaving open mouth kisses. I kissed her marking her neck with my marks.

She was a moaning mess. I stopped and took a look at my art work on her neck. Then I slowly took her top and bottom leaving her only in her undergarments.

I went to clothed boobs and attached it with my mouth. She moaned in pleasure I was giving her. Then I unclipped her bra and throwed it somewhere in the room. Who knows where?

She removed my shirt and throwed it. She shyly touched my chocolate abs. I took her hands and kept it on my abs and said,

Jm: you can touch all you want Baby.  This is only yours.[ Pointing my body]
And yours only mine.[ Pointing her body].

I said and started kissing her erected nipples. I sucked on the right one , my left hand working on the left one.

Y/n: Hmmmm Jimin.
Jm: That's right moan my name Baby.

I murmured from her boob. Then I went to her left, leaving my hands work on the other. Her hands interlocked with my hairlocks and her moaning are music to my ears.

I came down giving her some hickeys on her small cute tummy.
I went down to her pu*sy. I gave her thigh some hickeys and went up to her pu*sy again. I nibbled her panty and pulled it down with my mouth.

She was moaning my name like chanting. She was bewitching my body and soul.

Jm: God your are so beautiful y/n.

I growled and attacked her pu*sy with my mouth.

Y/n POV:

He attacked my pu*sy with tongue. I arched my head back in pleasure.

Y/n: Hmmm ji-jimin.

He  entered his tongue in my womanhood and started going on a faster pace.

Y/n: Hmm faster.
Jm: What my baby wants my baby gets.

He started doing it in a faster pace.
I grabbed his hair in pleasure he was giving me. I was in cloud-9.

Y/n: Ji-jimin I-I'm gonna cum.
Jm: Cum for me baby.

I came on his mouth. He cleant without leaving a single drop. He then came up and said,

Jm: Can you handle another orgasm.

I only nodded my head too much exhausted from the pleasure he gave me before. He positioned himself in my entrance and said

Jm: Tell me if I hurt you okay?
Y/n: Okay.

With that he slowly entered his veiny di*k inside me. I screamed in pain. Tears veiled in my eyes.

Jm: Did I hurt you? Should we stop?
Y/n: No continue.

He started kissing me distracting me from the pain. He let myself adjust to him and slowly moved up and down. Sooner the pain faded and pleasure was screaming inside me.

Y/n: Harder please.

He then went to an inhuman speed. I moaned out loud when he hit my G-spot.

Jm: I hit it, didn't I?

He asked and started hitting in the same place. I asked him harder. He went for that too. Soon enough I was near to my release.

Y/n: I-I'm Cumming.
Jm: Cum with me baby.

With that I cum on his di*k. I felt his di*k twitch inside me. Soon enough he burst his seeds inside me. He slowly landed his body on me not wanting to crush me by his weight.

Jm: Was I too rough baby? He saked worrying.
Y/n: No it was perfect.

I was too tired to even to open my eyes so, I said him with my eyes closed. He got up and went to the bathroom and came back with a paper towel in his hand. He cleant me with that and throwed it in the dustbin. He then came and laid beside me and pulled my body to him. I moved to him and slept in his embrace.
______________________________________

Author's Note:

My first time writing smut. Hope you enjoy. I will try my best to give you update regularly. Until the next chapter this is Darls signing off. Bye👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.3K 44
It all started with a Secret Guardian, who's a dangerous Mafia Leader too... When he thought, he's successful at launching his love story that he wai...
541K 15.4K 31
Y/n was kidnapped by the cold hearted mafia boss. Time goes on and he starts to feel his heart beating faster than usual when he's around her, but hi...
1.5K 108 9
Jimin who is a beautiful boy happens to be the fiance of future mafia king Jeon Jungkook. Kim Namjoon, an underdog who is determined to rule asian cr...
6.3K 211 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...