A KISS UNDER THE MOON | FELTS...

Autorstwa aswiftholic_bipuff

He lost her, rejected her, ignored her while she was with him all the way. 6 years felt like an eternity, and... Więcej

[Prologue] The MTV Awards/01
[Prologue] MTV Awards-2/02
6 Years Later-Tom/03
A/N
The Script/05
Eye Contact/06
Saved By Georgia/07
What the fuck were you thinking?!/08
The Ring/09
The Flight/10
A/N
The Flight-02/11
New Beginnings/12
The Waltz/13
Panic and Tears/14
A/N
Comfort and Moments/15
Cover Me In Sunshine/16
Realizations/17
Leo Robinton/18
Leo Robinton-02/19
"they are not meant to be"/20

6 Years Later-Emma/04

443 7 1
Autorstwa aswiftholic_bipuff

2019

Emma had moved on. It's what she believed in. She had moved on. 
After what she had been through, she never looked back, Never wanted to look back. It was too much for her. She had fallen in love with him so hard, It was hard not to look back. But she had things that occupied her just right. Emma being a feminist got a lot of love. Her work was admired by everyone, it was like a dream come true for every girl including Emma. But still, she felt alone, lonely, and needed someone's shoulder to cry on, someone to rely on. Her words rung through her ears. 

'She was self-partnered.'. She had no idea how she felt by saying that, what was the real meaning behind it. She was clueless, but she knew she had her life under control now. 
After a lot of time passed, she started dating again, thinking she was ready. And she was! But one question was always on the back of her mind-What would it have been like with Tom?

But she was tired-Tired of that question. And tried to make it disappear.

Emma was hanging out with her friends. That was when she first met Leo Robinton. He was charming, and really nice. Emma enjoyed his company, and loved to be with him. 

She had everything behind her. She and Bonnie usually liked catching up over video calls, but this time Emma wanted risk it. She was planning on going back. And it somehow made her excited. New Beginnings-she thought. But it still haunted her. 
Will everybody start questioning her, about what happened that night?
Will her friends and fans question her feelings towards Leo?
Will they assume I'm still not over him?

But as millions of question erupted in her mind, Leo was there. Hand on her back, drawing soothing circles which comforted her, yet she felt restless.

They were currently at the airport, in an airplane, finding their seats. Emma was so happy about her and Leo. He was going to meet her friends. Her family, her everything. She was ecstatic. But afraid. And Leo knew just about what.
He knew about Tom. He knew Emma's and Tom's past. How they both were best friends, inseparable, but Emma had a crush on him, He didn't, and after Tom got Jade, Emma and Tom grew apart, Emma said she moved on but people still think she has gotten the same feelings for Tom. Sometimes, even though Leo hated to admit it, he was jealous of Tom.

Tom knew Emma better than anyone. Everybody loved Tom, and most of the people shipped Tom and Emma. It was like loosing his pride. He wanted to be recognized as The Emma Watson's boyfriend. Leo Robinton. But Emma didn't want to go public yet.

"Please tie your seat belts and put your phones on airplane mode as we are about Take-Off"

Emma inhaled deeply, She was going back. It was time.

"Bonnie!!!" Emma cried, oh how she missed the loving and fierce redhead.
"Emma!" Bonnie cried too, she had missed the beautiful and kind brunette. They hugged tightly as Leo grinned seeing his girlfriend this happy. "How are you?" Bonnie asked, glancing at Leo.
"I'm great! How are you and Daniel?", Bonnie blushed slightly at the mention of the famous actor, noticed Emma. "We're great!! He's waiting for us, at the gate."

"Hi, I'm Bonnie." She introduced herself to the infamous Leo Robinton, the caring, charming Leo Robinton, that she heard about from her brunette best friend.
"Yeah, I noticed." He said as he chuckled, gesturing to Emma and Bonnie still clinging to each other. Bonnie chuckled as it was Emma's turn to blush. 

"Come on, let's go. My boyfriend and my best friend already teaming up to tease me." She muttered.

"Dan! It's so good to see you, after a long time!" She said as she hugged him too.
"I know Em! Look at how you've grown!" He said wiping fake tears. She rolled her eyes, familiar with Dan's cocky behavior, yet glad.
"C'mon let's get you a taxi and to the Palm's Hotel!" 

As they got into the taxi, Leo got hold of Emma's hand, knowing it was slightly shaking. He gave Emma a reassuring look. Emma just nodded.
After a long time, Leo had passed out on the car, so had Dan who seated in the passenger seat. 
It was a silent ride, looking outside to see the same roads, same shops, nothing changed, bringing nostalgia and memories into Emma's mind. Tears were started to brim at the back of her eyes. That was until Bonnie broke the silence by a question.
"What happened?" 
"Just, Nostalgia." 
"You sure?"
"Mhmm"

"You know we are gonna go to lunch. Just the two of us."
"Bon.."
"No don't. You think i'm just let the topic hang in the air." Emma shook her head, she knew Bonnie was stubborn and will not let it go. I nod my head to her.
"And then we're gonna talk about you and Daniel, you know how you blushed when i mentioned him."
She blushed into bright red, and I laughed slightly. "Shut up."

"We're here!" The driver said. Emma, Leo, Bonnie, and Daniel get out and check in. 
"Ok now that you're set, we'll see you on Thursday, on the reunion. Don't forget. Okay?"

"Yes Dan, don't worry. We won't forget, yeah?" Emma said, smiling. "M'kay."
Emma just lightly chuckled and waved goodbye to them.
After closing the doors, she felt something wet and hot on her neck. Leo was kissing her neck slowly but desperately. Emma moaned, Her hand went to Leo's man bun. She was panting, but she was exhausted.
"Not now, Honey."
"Oh come on, Emma." he said while nipping her earlobe.
"I'm sleepy, sweetie, maybe tomorrow. Yeah?"
He groaned, but stopped. He pecked her lips and went to bed, under the blanket and gestured to Emma to cuddle next to him. She grinned and changed into more comfortable clothes. She climbed in bed, and went next to him to cuddle. Leo kissed her head and fell into deep slumber, as Emma stayed awake. Only one question on her mind, and she was sure she was gonna overthink over it. 

The Harry Potter Films Reunion. What if he is there?

______________

-Time skip to Bonnie's and Emma's lunch-
Emma's Pov'_

It was a nice warm day, it was a beautiful climate, and I was glad we chose this day to go out, and catch up. Just me and Bonnie, we were planning on going to lunch,  or shopping etc. I was putting my make-up on when suddenly my ringtone went off. 
"Hey, where are you?"
"I'm coming Bonnie. Calm down, I'm not bailing on you!"
"Fine! Be quick." 
I chuckled, When I was done, I took my purse. "Leo! I'm going!" 
"Wait!" He says and comes out of the bathroom. He kisses me softly, but something's different, a feeling in my stomach. I just shrug it off, and kiss him back. "Bye, dont be long." He whispers as he kisses me. "I won't." I say and kiss his cheek.

"Hey Bon!"
"Emma! Finally." I roll my eyes.
"Where are we going?" I ask, getting frustrated by the curiosity building up inside me.
"I'm not telling you anything. You'll see, Its a surprise! C'mon now."
"Ugh Fine." She squealed excitingly as I chuckled.

We sat in a taxi, as Bonnie whispered the destination to the driver. I slightly rolled my eyes.
As we reached the destination, I gasped. It was the book cafe, me and the cast , Well, mostly Daniel, Rupert, Bonnie, Matt, Evanna and Tom and me used to go. I frowned, when Tom crossed my mind. "What, do you not like the surprise?" Bonnie asked a bit upset. "No -No, just you know, Memories." She sighed and rubbed my arm. "Come on, lets go."

As I entered the cafe, I took in the familiar yet lost scent of the wood and books from the cafe. 
"Miss, What can get you?" A waitress comes and asks.
"Umm-I would like a latte with two vanilla pumps." I said as the waitress nodded.
"Bon?" I call out Bonnie while the waitress goes away, " What is the real reason you brought me here?" I ask.
"What do you mean?" She asks innocently. I sigh and give her a look.
"Ugh Fine. We need to talk about You-Know-Who." I bit my lip to prevent smiling to the oh so familiar term. "Why?" I groan.
"You know why, Emma, he is a mess! Everybody is giving him hate, he gets hate mail more often." She says, "His agent is fed up off him. He is lazy and drunk mostly now."
I shook my head, "I don't get it. If he cares so much, why didn't he come after me."
"He was shocked Em. He was feeling punched by someone, just because he realised that he caused you pain.' He was worried if he went after you, he would hurt you." She explains. I didn't know what to say. "You need to see him."
I jerk my head up, and shake my head as in to say 'No' as my eyes widen. "You are going to."

I groan, but cough to cover it up, as the waitress brings our order. 
"Are you sure you're over him?" She asks and I glare at you.
"You know what, even my own brother asked that, if I here that question again-"
"Whoa, calm down. We're just worried about you." I sighed, "But now are you gonna start doing movies again?" She asks.
I nod. "Yes, I'm bored. I want to do it again, you know. I miss the feeling. I talked to Leo, he isn't a big fan about the idea. But he agreed. I'm just going for a romantic low budget movie. I even found one!"

"Whats the name?"

"A Kiss Under The Moon."

____________________________________________________________________________

So, I guess this one was short. But don't worry they're gonna meet maybe in the next to next chapter/:]

Please Comment and vote!!

Bye Loves.

Author Sky-

Ps: Please Comment on the idea of maybe putting Bonnie and Daniel as a couple here.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17.4K 707 27
[Tom Hiddleston X Reader] Ghosts? No way in hell. Y/N L/N has never believed in ghosts until she lost her best friend, Thomas in a car crash. He wa...
771 31 12
This story is about Emma, a single mother who is a young lady of 29 figuring out to live with her daughter happily ever after with her so-called exqu...
109K 4.5K 128
Y/N Y/L/N, the best friend of Tom Felton, is his rock throughout his life. They know each other since school or let's say since they were in nappies...
1.1K 54 17
What happens when Emma realizes she's had feelings for her best friend all this time? Will she tell him and risk their entire friendship? Or will she...