My Girl is Crazy (Completed)

Ria_Writes_ द्वारा

#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Wh... अधिक

Family tree
Cast.....
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Houses
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Epilogue
Author's note
New book
New book

Chapter-27

4.1K 196 94
Ria_Writes_ द्वारा

Hola fam!!!

New chappy and i know i am late. please forgive me.

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.......

Ahad's pov.

"Bhai, izzah bhabhi has regained her consciousness back - as he said those words I quickly disconnected the call and ran to hospital.

After 15 minutes I arrived at hospital and saw izzah's friends there.

"How......how is she - I asked to them.

"She just got her consciousness back - said adam.

"Ahad we met her already now you can go - said reyan.

I hesitated a bit but went to meet her. As I entered I saw her lying on bed looking pale and bandage on her head and some on hands. I went to her.

"Izzah - I whispered and it was merely audible, I wondered if she can hear it or not. And she opened her eyes.

Everyone also came inside. The next words which she spoke made me shocked...

"Who are you - she said looking at me...

"I....I ah.....ahad - I whispered.

"Wh....who ah.....ahad - she again asked and tears started rolling down from my eyes.

"Reyan wh.....what is sh....she say....saying - I asked controlling my sobs.

"Yes bhai - he said nodding his head.

"She don't remember anything - he said and I was shocked.

My hands were shivering and my knees felt like it turned to jelly. Tears were continuously rolling down from my eyes. My feelings were unexplainable.
Not even a word was coming out of my mouth.

Without saying anything I went out of the room. Each and every memory of her with me was flashing infront of my eyes.

Suddenly reyan came and stood beside me. I wiped my tears.

"Ohh allah ahad come with me come - he said and dragged me again inside the room.

As I looked suddenly everyone burst out laughing. Arsh, adam and reyan were sitting on floor and laughing and izzah's friends were also laughing.
Izzah was also laughing sitting on bed.

"Ohh god I thought you will understand but ahad you are too cute to handle - said izzah and again started laughing.

"Bro it was small and cute prank - said reyan and I felt that my anger was on peak now.

"Shut up - I screamed in my anger.

"Mrs izzah hussain have you really got badly hit on your head. Jab tumne kaha ki kon ahad mujhe laga jese kisi ne mera saans rok liya ho izzah tumhe sirf apni entertainment or pranks ki padi hai kisi ki ehsaasat ki nahi. Nahi lekin tum kese samjhogi tumhe to apne pranks karne hai na mujhpe ( when you told me that who ahad I felt that someone stopped my breathing but you
You just see your pranks and entertainment. You don't feel someone's feelings izzah. You just think of your pranks izzah) - I roared and went out of room in anger.

As i came out i sat on bench and roamed my hands on my hairs in anger and frustration.

Are you mad ahad you just screamed at izzah and didn't even ask her about your health - said my heart.

But in this time also she was pranking - said my brain.

Just to lighten up mood - said my heart.

Ohh shut up idiotic heart - said my brain .

You shut up stupid brain - said my heart.

"Ahad what you did is absolutely wrong ohh Allah - I thought in my mind.

Suddenly reyan stood beside me and his hands on his hips.

"are you out of your mind ahad - said reyan and I gave him 'what' look.

"Don't be innocent ok. Bhabhi knew that you were in stress that's why she want to lighten up your mood ahad - said reyan glaring at me.

"I am sorry - I whispered just in merely audible voice.

"Say sorry to bhabhi I and arsh are going and also taking girls with us as its night okay - said reyan.

All the girls, arsh, adam came out of the room glaring me.

"Mr ahad hussain immediately say sorry to my friend or I won't mind breaking your bones ok - said Ira in anger.

"Ahad I will kill you if you won't apologize to her - said inayat gritting her teeths in anger.

"Shut up guys. I know ahad you were stressed but that doesn't mean you will take out all your anger on izzah. She just want you to see happy - said inaya.

I assured them all and they all went to home. adam argued me that he will stay here but I was stubborn so he also went to home after arguement.

Now first thing was to say sorry to my izzah, MY JAAN.
I went to her room and saw her lying on bed and trying to take a glass of water.
I quickly ran there and gave glass to her and she stared at me but quickly averted her gaze.
I made her drink the water and she adjusted herself on bed.

"Izzah I am so....- I started but was cutt off.

"I am sorry ahad I will never prank you pakka. I just want you to be relax. Do anything scold me but please don't give me cold shoulder. Talk to me you know when someone from my family stops talking to me I felt upset please ahad - she started her blabbering.

My cute chatterbox - I thought in my mind.

Whhiipppeedddddddd - my brain sang.

I hugged her to stop her talks and she stiffened.

"Jaan-e-ahad you talk too much - I whispered in her ear and she shivered at my touch.

"I am not angry izzah it was just I.... i just can't explain my feelings at that time. It was... I am sorry - I said to her and she smiled..

Suddenly she threw her arms around my neck and hugged me. I also hugged her back. We both were in same position for sometime. We broke the hug.

And she was blushing her cheeks was as red as tomato.

"Aap sharmati bhi hai (you blush also) - I asked and she hit my arm playfully.
We both chuckled.

"And ya you can play any pranks on me I will not be angry I assure you - I said and she smiled cheekily.

"Wese ahad you know it was my first experience of accident. I enjoyed it - she said and I stared at her.

Is she for real??

"Why were you smiling when that t....tru.....truck hit you - I asked to her.

"Areyyy I was dieing in my husband's arms that's why - she said dramatically.

Ladies and gentlemen.
Here I present my crazy wife.
Mrs izzah crazy hussain.

"Did you hit your head thatt badly - I asked and she glared at me.

"Jokes apart izzah is it hurting - I asked to her.

"Yaa a little - she said.

"Now izzah take rest - I said and helped her to lay on bed.
As she layed I don't know what gotten into me. I kissed her forehead and her eyes widen.

I saw red hue forming on her cheeks and ears. I scratched my neck.

"Izzah do you um... wanna eat something - I asked and she nodded in no.

I took a stool and sat beside holding her hand. I don't know when sleep took over me.

* * *

Sunrays were peeking from curtain and it was straight falling on izzah and ahad's face. Ahad got up rubbing his eyes and his eyes widened.
Ahad was on bed and izzah's head was on ahad's lap. He gulped his saliva.

"Izzah get up - he said and she stirred in her sleep.

"Hmmm - she hummed in her sleep and opened her eyes rubbing.

"Good morning - she said in her sleepy voice and I also said good morning.
As she realized the position, she quickly got up but because of the force she got up her head pained a bit.

"Izza slowly jaan - I said and got up from bed and again layed her on bed.

Can someone explain how I came to bed???

We both were nervous because of recent stunt we both just pulled.
I scratched my neck nervously.

Suddenly door opened revealing Maa , shahana aunty and reyan.

"Good morning love birds - screamed reyan almost making us deaf.
They came and sat beside izza.
Both the ladies started asking questions about her health.
They also asked how the accident happened and she answered them.

"Ahad you go home, take some rest and have your breakfast and Ammi also wants to come to hospital to meet izzah. So when you come bring her also okk - said Maa but I was stubborn that I will not go. After the small arguement izzah told me to go and reyan almost threw me out of the room.

I came home chachi , dadi and adam asked me about izzah. They were really worried but hadiya , papa and Danish seemed to ignore whole scenario. I was really upset. I took a bath and ate the breakfast. After taking some rest I was feeling restless so I quickly took my car keys but dadi told me that she is coming so we both drove to hospital.

As we both arrived dadi almost jumped out of the car and ran inside. I parked the car and went inside. As I went I met doctor told me that her health is not that bad but a injury on head and left legs bone is crack. She also needs a physiotherapist. She will be discharged in a week. As I went in room I saw the most beautiful sight everyone was talking and laughing as they saw me they included me also.

* * *

It was the day when izzah was getting discharge. It was almost a week to that dreadful accident. Finally izzah was going home she was happy like a kid.
In this week her condition was now good but every day she was upset and almost on the verge of crying because she hates hospital.

"Ahad lets go yayyyyy - she said and clapped her hands sitting on bed.
I also hummed and chuckled.

"But wait how will I go - she said and pouted like a child. I went towards her took her in my arms in bridal style and her eyes widened. Red hue formed on her cheeks and ears.

I started walking towards car but everyone was staring us and izza hide her face in my neck.
I placed her on seat , I sat and drove to our home. Again I took her in bridal style and walked to home.
We both were entered with lots of love and teasings.

Everyone was there and I saw izzah was really happy seeing everyone. We all celebrated and Maa made all izzah's favorite dishes.
After spending some time we all ate dinner and went to there perspective houses. Me and izzah also went to our room..

After a week my room was feeling like mine. When izzah was not there I was so upset.
I went to washroom and changed and helped her to go to washroom for change.
I was sitting on bed when I heard her calling me.

"What happened izza do you need something?? Are you ok?? Is there any problem?? Let me come. No no sorry.
I will call maa yes - I said.

"No ahad I was saying that my nightshirt is tight so can I borrow your
T shirt please - she said and I face palmed.

You are such a stupid ahad.

I quickly went took out a t shirt and passed it to her.
After sometime door opened and izzah was looking super cute and adorable in that big sized t shirt.
I helped her to take her to bed and layed on bed.

I was about to go but she hold my wrist.

"Where?? Kaha chali sawari (where to go) - she asked.

"Actually as you are injured so you must need space. I will sleep on couch so you will not be uncomfortable - I said to her and she made a face.

"Is couch ko mene aag laga deni hai (I will put that couch on fire) - she muttered but I heard it..

"I heard that - I said and she pull out her toung and teased me.

"Ahad please you can sleep here okk I will be comfortable pakka please - she said making puppy face and I can't resist that.

As I was about to lay on bed..

"Ahad please bring me a chocolate - she said making a puppy face again and I quickly went to get her a chocolate.
I came inside a with a bar and her face brightened like a bulb.

She took chocolate from my hand and started eating. And in some minutes she ate the whole bar.

"Khatam hogaya (it's over) - she said making a sad face and I chuckled.
I was about to go to get a chocolate but she stopped me and said she will eat that tomorrow.

We both were sitting on bed crossing our legs.

"Ahad who was that boy in that story which you were saying to me - she asked and my eyes widened.

"It was um.... a story no.....nothing else - I said and she glared at me...

"Don't lie - she said sternly.

"Izza I want to talk about this that day only but your accident happened but izza now I need some time please I will tell you everything from starting to end but please. - I said and she smiled lightly.

"Its ok ahad you can tell me whenever you want - she said and layed on bed properly.

"Now we should sleep ahad good night - she said , I switched off the light and layed beside her.
I felt her hands around my torso but this time I also embraced her in my arms because I know who she is.

My wife , my sunshine and MY JAAN.

And after a week I was sleeping peacefully.

-----------

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Signing off......
~Ria

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

57.1K 2.5K 65
𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 ---•-- -- --- --- -• □■ Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...
1.2M 72.1K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
24.3K 1.1K 12
" shut the fuck up, I dare you to touch her and it will be the death of you" yelled zahab, his amber eyes changed its color, he was known for his cal...
25.8K 1.2K 31
اہلِ عشق- Ahl-e-ishq (people of passionate love) Started- 30 July 2023 Join the story of Ahad Suleiman Khan ( احد سولیمان خان) Eshal Saleem Siddiq...